It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
No question about the AL-queda connection.

Saudi National in Boston Bombing being deported on "National Security Grounds"

Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Except the facts you list are wrong. No Saudi was held as a person of interest. It was listed on CNN as a myth of the attack. Like the family guy episode that was actually two sliced together parts. Yes the Saudi was in a hospital.. It was reported he was running the other way and tackled by a bystander then a cop. It was also reported his clothes had burned onto his skin. I would be running as well if I was burning up.

Nothing you listed is anything but conjecture and rumour. Perhaps there was a meeting who cares. You do not know what was discussed. Bin Laden was disowned by his family. There is 0 proof to this day that any other relative of Bin Laden except a son had any thing to do with 9-11.

They were allowed to leave because Saudi Arabia was critical to the PNAC report. It was the strategic spot that was needed to install "bases" in the Middle East which the PNAC report called for as well as a Pearl Harbor type event to galvanize public opinion.

The two people listed as suspects are the two guys from Infowars yesterday. Neither one is this kid.

Fear and speculation rule the day.
Does the Saudis play both sides? Yes. Does the US? Yes. Fact is we are funding the Taliban to this day. Listening to NPR now with an author who has a new book called Funding the Enemy.. All you have to do is look at poppy production since 9-11. The US is also funding al- Qaeda groups in Syria.

Afganistan is listed as most corrupt country on Earth at end of last year and number 6 on the "failed states" list. This is 11 years since the Taliban was defeated and a US friendly government was installed. To call for regime change in Saudi Arabi is stupid beyond belief. It has worked so well in Afganistan and Iraq. Lets totally f over another country where more US service members are killed. Lets spend another few trillion dollars for something that has not worked in either Country. Deny Ignorance!!! It is innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.

edit on 18-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Very true. It feels as if there are things happening all over the country that are not reported. Fertilizer explosion...sabotage at power 'plants'...are we under attack? and no more talk of NK...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

being quietly deported

I can understand him maybe wanting to go home, but deported? That's not voluntary. If he was a possible target, just lie low, but why deport him unless his visa expired or something. Unless he saw something he wasn't supposed to...

OTH, Maybe the choice of words was wrong...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Actually they constantly used the word deported with the Bin Laden family too.

They use the word deported ,because they were actually deported

silly

But I see where your going. What is the "agenda" with this kid.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"national security" might as well mean I wanna coverup this angle and because nothing else can work I must use "national security" as the pretext.

Of course they would use alqueda to do the dirty work and then pin it on american patriots to make them look crazy. alciada, mossad, cia work for the same boss. satan

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
No question about the AL-queda connection.

Saudi National in Boston Bombing being deported on "National Security Grounds"

Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of 85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda:

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

This sounds like an episode from 24.

Invoke National Security.

Then make the terrorists disappear.
edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
reply to post by IAMTAT

being quietly deported

I can understand him maybe wanting to go home, but deported? That's not voluntary. If he was a possible target, just lie low, but why deport him unless his visa expired or something. Unless he saw something he wasn't supposed to...

OTH, Maybe the choice of words was wrong...

Quietly Being Deported = He is the terrorist

Deal with the political fallout later.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I find it interesting that supposedly Obama met with the Saudi Foreign Secretary and then this kid gets deported and people (the media, talk radio) are trying to say this is somehow to protect Saudi Arabia, etc etc and yet this news seems to be doing the complete opposite. It's pointing the finger directly at the Saudis.

How many people have our government 'disappeared' with no one even their families knowing what happened to them? If they want something or someone to go away they know how to do it.

And the 2 darker skinned men who the NY Post fingered on the front page of their paper have already been cleared and have nothing to do with the bombing. They were athletes there for the marathon.
edit on 18-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I find it interesting that supposedly Obama met with the Saudi Foreign Secretary and then this kid gets deported and people (the media, talk radio) are trying to say this is somehow to protect Saudi Arabia, etc etc and yet this news seems to be doing the complete opposite. It's pointing the finger directly at the Saudis.

How many people have our government 'disappeared' with no one even their families knowing what happened to them? If they want something or someone to go away they know how to do it.

And the 2 darker skinned men who the NY Post fingered on the front page of their paper have already been cleared and have nothing to do with the bombing. They were athletes there for the marathon.
edit on 18-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, these 2 had nothing to do with the bombing.

Why is there a pressure cooker in his backpack?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

9. Our source said this "looks like they were trying to make this a 'lone wolf' crime so, the Saudi government would be spared embarrassment and the U.S. would avoid explaining how a terror cell was active when we had AQ on the run."

The evidence pointed to a lone wolf or only 2-3 actors before the Saudi was in custody. It still does. Damn the evidence though, it ruins a good conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Well when you have governmental connections. And masses of money and Al Qaeda family who can possibly " make further threats" what can you do...

I must say American media is really bad, they announce that this kid has gone or is going and thats it???

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Let them go.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I hope you're being sarcastic... All I see is a backpack with orange juice in the side pocket and something in the bag straining the fabric. Could be anything. Anything at all.

Crazy people. deadspin.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wonder if Al Qaeda still hasn't claimed responsibility, because the 'kid' hasn't yet left the U.S.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

That's kind of my point. Look at the lengths our government has gone to hide Saudi Arabias ties to extremist groups throughout history due to our connection with them. I don't see why any of this had to be done in the public eye. They could have sent him home with no one noticing whatsoever but that's not what's happening.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Except the facts you list are wrong. No Saudi was held as a person of interest. It was listed on CNN as a myth of the attack. Like the family guy episode that was actually two sliced together parts. Yes the Saudi was in a hospital.. It was reported he was running the other way and tackled by a bystander then a cop. It was also reported his clothes had burned onto his skin. I would be running as well if I was burning up.

Considering all of the confusion in the media yesterday, I think it's a bit premature to say ANY of it is a myth, especially when corroborated with other sources saying this man was being held as a person of interest.

Nothing you listed is anything but conjecture and rumour. Perhaps there was a meeting who cares. You do not know what was discussed. Bin Laden was disowned by his family. There is 0 proof to this day that any other relative of Bin Laden except a son had any thing to do with 9-11.

The meeting is a fact, as is it's unscheduled nature. Agreed, I don't know what was discussed, but then you also have the Saudi newspaper stating very clearly the involvement of the foreign minister that day, so there you go. As for Bin Laden's family, no, I don't doubt his other family's lack of involvement, but we spirited them away all the same...showing we knew a LOT more than was let on.

They were allowed to leave because Saudi Arabia was critical to the PNAC report. It was the strategic spot that was needed to install "bases" in the Middle East which the PNAC report called for as well as a Pearl Harbor type event to galvanize public opinion.

I know why they were allowed to leave, just pointing out the parallel.

The two people listed as suspects are the two guys from Infowars yesterday. Neither one is this kid.

Did they release the pics? Must have missed that. So far, nothing official as I am aware of, but I'd love to be wrong. Just conjecture of those analyzing photos.

Fear and speculation rule the day.

Or deduction based on reported facts and circumstances.

Does the Saudis play both sides? Yes. Does the US? Yes. Fact is we are funding the Taliban to this day. Listening to NPR now with an author who has a new book called Funding the Enemy.. All you have to do is look at poppy production since 9-11. The US is also funding al- Qaeda groups in Syria.

Not going off topic there.

Afganistan is listed as most corrupt country on Earth at end of last year and number 6 on the "failed states" list. This is 11 years since the Taliban was defeated and a US friendly government was installed. To call for regime change in Saudi Arabi is stupid beyond belief. It has worked so well in Afganistan and Iraq. Lets totally f over another country where more US service members are killed. Lets spend another few trillion dollars for something that has not worked in either Country. Deny Ignorance!!! It is innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.

That was more anger talking. Regime change in Saudi Arabia would cause more problems than it would solve, and would only increase terrorism, not reduce it. The real bet would be to simply make the Middle East poor with our own oil production, if we ever decided to put the effort into it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Fear and speculation rule the day = Label this whole story a Witch Hunt

They have received their marching orders from David Axelrod.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There were so many dudes running around w/black backpacks there, my head is spinning.

The whole backpack-in-a-backpack and passing things off to patsies...this scene reeks of it.

One reason the govt is waiting to act may be to flush out all the evidence in the public domain, and craft their story around what's presented.

The Saudi kid may be the runner, but damn well he looks a lot like the blue sweatsuit kid. Either way, the fallout is going to be massive. WW 3 may be an understatement.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join