It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
My gut feeling and instinct is that he didnt do it. Afterall he was just a student. But I think that what happened is initially they started to investigate him, but then these other two suspects popped up... meanwhile a few calls are made from his wealthy saudi american family to the white house and then his freedom was sealed.

That was my gut feeling before plans were made to shuffle him out of the country... And one of those two suspects popped up on facebook, I do believe, posting pics of him and the coach at the marathon and claiming they didn't do anything.

After the newest development in watertown, well, I just hope my gut feeling is wrong!!

I'm soft hearted towards kids, and young adults. I'll always tend towards believing their innocent till that belief just can't stand against the facts anymore. But, it kind of sounds to me that they found out that their prime suspect was the kid of someone at the top of the saudi food chain and were pressured to let him go, and they had to find a few scapegoats...which, they seem to be making sure aren't around long enough for their innocence to be determined.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by GArnold

Now who's assuming?

Look, whether guilty or innocent, the kid was involved enough to do a search of his place. This was reported by several media outlets prior to the clamp down. In any case, we should not be sending someone that is part of the investigation (even remotely) out of our ability to question him further. Even "big mother" echoed the absurdity of this. As to it's truth (being deported), time will tell. If we see no other mention of him, well, we'll have our answer.

I can't prove a disappearance (him going back), but if no media is able to get to him, we'll likely know then.

Again not just CNN but many news organizations said the fact this kid was detained or a suspect was a myth.

These same organizations reported otherwise, but then retracted it to the above...oddly after Obama and Kerry met with the Saudi Foreign Minister, where I also showed the Saudi newspaper story, stating the Foreign Minister was personally involved with the case. Sorry if that does not strike you as odd. Not sure what else I can do here....

I never called for the kid's execution or anything, I just don't want to see him go skipping off free to home.

Again the two people being sought in connection with the attack are not this kid

Very true...but ask yourself...why say you need the help of the public to find them, and then not release the pics? If the suspects were domestic white guys, you and I both know this would be plastered all over CNN...No, they are looking for two Middle Eastern men, and they don't want to fan the flames of anti-arab sentiment by showing them on TV....
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Given today's developments and the blaze retracted the story. It turns out that perhaps I was right and you were labeling a innocent man as guilty based on nothing but skin color. Shameful Gazrok. I personally have lost my respect for you and frankly your threads were why I signed up here. To label people as guilty with absolutely no proof is embarrassing. The suspects it turns out were from Chechnya and brothers. A very far cry from your allegations and assumptions yesterday. The fact they apparently tossed explosives this morning seems to leave little doubt that they were the right suspects. Notice unlike you I believe innocent until proven guilty and have not said they are guilty.
edit on 19-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Yeah who knows and now with the suspect being allowed to die in costody of the police we may never know. At least if they had questioned him for a week they could have published what he knew about the Saudi guy. Or if indeed he had any Saudi connection at all.
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enonesohc
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I have local NBC, CBS, and ABC along with Reuters and CNN on my twitter feed. All 5 reported it.

maybe.. 3 hrs later? I checked their news page and nothing three hrs before your post. Google news/US section, nothing. If I searched with google I found in on 2 UK sites.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Given today's developments and the blaze retracted the story. It turns out that perhaps I was right and you were labeling a innocent man as guilty based on nothing but skin color. Shameful Gazrok. I personally have lost my respect for you and frankly your threads were why I signed up here.

Please tell me one time I mentioned he was guilty. What is shameful is this assumption you keep laying at my feet. I only called for him to not be sent home. Also, I TOLD you they would retract it before they did. And it has NOTHING to do with skin color. This is your own blind racism. Whether he was muslim, black, white, asian, whatever, the fact that he was stated as a person of interest, and then used elitist ties to get out of it is what matters, NOT his skin color. The ire was more towards our government, and it's relationship with a nation known to harbor, train, and sponsor terrorists...and this should be as clear as day to anyone reading my posts. If your reading of my posts is tainted by your own hangups on race, the failing is yours, not mine. My anger is at being ticked off about being given the news and then it is immediately twisted and warped, when other sources corroborate what my logic is telling me. We were bamboozled yet again, though there is really nothing we can do about it.

The suspects it turns out were from Chechnya and brothers. A very far cry from your allegations and assumptions yesterday

Really?, I told you yesterday that when they eventually did release some pics of the two suspects, they would NOT be Arabs....
(and, it is my assumption that the previous subject of this thread, along with two others, are now safely back in Saudi Arabia by now). If you check the brothers' facebook though, their world view is Islam, so we're still looking at international terrorists possibly funded by known groups. Most of the muslims I know are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Hospitality is a major thing with these folks, for starters...and it is only a small minority of extremists that give the whole culture a bad name...well, that and some of the aspects of Sharia law, but I think that will slowly change as well, as it has been for years over there...but gradually.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

RE: referenced post from yesterday - Better view of the "scull" insignia worn by Craft International: note resemblance to Blackwater. Why were they there?

Just a thought - Will the second suspect live to tell a story?

edit on 19-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I will add this much...it appears these two suspects (well, one now) were definitely involved....just remains to be seen (or never seen) if any others were. I will certainly acknowledge the possibility that the original suspect, who then wasn't a suspect, is perfectly innocent, but regardless, flying him out of the country is STILL the WRONG call...at least until the investigation is done.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Is it confirmed they are Craft? In another thread, we were having a discussion of whether they were Craft or Blackwater....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by POXUSA

Is it confirmed they are Craft? In another thread, we were having a discussion of whether they were Craft or Blackwater....

I suspect Craft perhaps as having taken on 'domestic' operations with Xe (Blackwater) operating more internationally at present. They seem to be two sides of the same intell/protection coin.

They obviously weren't hiding. Why would they allow or want their presence known?
edit on 19-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

How many would really identify them as former SEAL members (average American) from their caps? And, if so, and they didn't assume they were comic book fans (Punisher), wouldn't they just assume they were proud of it, like former marines sporting tattoos?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

That is an easy one. When the news labeled him as a person of interest his life became endangered and he risks being killed by some vigilante, thus inflaming delicate and tenuous American Saudi relations over an innocent man who was targeted in the press and came to some harm. How would you handle that situation? Might you try to avoid it, and would you tell everybody?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirvana1992
Let's start with my first post. The Saudi National that is supposedly being deported in none other than a blood relative of the Saudi Prince that paid for Obama's Harvard education. I've done the research, now start digging ATS'ers.

The Saudi National being deported is not innocent.

I smell a rat.

edit on 19-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I will add this much...it appears these two suspects (well, one now) were definitely involved....just remains to be seen (or never seen) if any others were. I will certainly acknowledge the possibility that the original suspect, who then wasn't a suspect, is perfectly innocent, but regardless, flying him out of the country is STILL the WRONG call...at least until the investigation is done.

I'm thinking 2 per bomb.

The 2 chechens were hired guns.

The others were the brains of the operation. Still at large?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Whether he is or isn't, isn't really the point....what's more important is that IF the original story is true (it has, just like the arrest, been retracted), just how irresponsible is it to deport someone involved in an ongoing investigation? Cleared or not, he needs to be available for questioning.

Of course, don't expect to hear ANYTHING about this guy again. No doubt, even mentioning it now is a jail-able offense for someone in the media, under the auspices of national security. Though, check the Saudi newspapers over the next couple of days.

Also, the original Okaz story seems to have vanished from Okaz's site...hmm...
No mention in the Gazette either, but really, same organization owns both.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by GArnold

Given today's developments and the blaze retracted the story. It turns out that perhaps I was right and you were labeling a innocent man as guilty based on nothing but skin color. Shameful Gazrok. I personally have lost my respect for you and frankly your threads were why I signed up here.

Please tell me one time I mentioned he was guilty. What is shameful is this assumption you keep laying at my feet. I only called for him to not be sent home. Also, I TOLD you they would retract it before they did. And it has NOTHING to do with skin color. This is your own blind racism. Whether he was muslim, black, white, asian, whatever, the fact that he was stated as a person of interest, and then used elitist ties to get out of it is what matters, NOT his skin color. The ire was more towards our government, and it's relationship with a nation known to harbor, train, and sponsor terrorists...and this should be as clear as day to anyone reading my posts. If your reading of my posts is tainted by your own hangups on race, the failing is yours, not mine. My anger is at being ticked off about being given the news and then it is immediately twisted and warped, when other sources corroborate what my logic is telling me. We were bamboozled yet again, though there is really nothing we can do about it.

The suspects it turns out were from Chechnya and brothers. A very far cry from your allegations and assumptions yesterday

Really?, I told you yesterday that when they eventually did release some pics of the two suspects, they would NOT be Arabs....
(and, it is my assumption that the previous subject of this thread, along with two others, are now safely back in Saudi Arabia by now). If you check the brothers' facebook though, their world view is Islam, so we're still looking at international terrorists possibly funded by known groups. Most of the muslims I know are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Hospitality is a major thing with these folks, for starters...and it is only a small minority of extremists that give the whole culture a bad name...well, that and some of the aspects of Sharia law, but I think that will slowly change as well, as it has been for years over there...but gradually.

They are trying to tie it all up with a red bow on top.

It's just these 2 Chechens and that's it.

Wrong answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by TauCetixeta

Whether he is or isn't, isn't really the point....what's more important is that IF the original story is true (it has, just like the arrest, been retracted), just how irresponsible is it to deport someone involved in an ongoing investigation? Cleared or not, he needs to be available for questioning.

Of course, don't expect to hear ANYTHING about this guy again. No doubt, even mentioning it now is a jail-able offense for someone in the media, under the auspices of national security. Though, check the Saudi newspapers over the next couple of days.

Yes, when Obama invokes National Security that changes all of the rules.

It sounds like an episode from 24 --- Jack Bower

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

I know lots of hispanics with expired visa and even after going thru the immigration hearing and everything, they are allowed months more and given a deadline well into the future, when they must leave voluntarily after which, they would be taken to INS custody and put on a plane.

Weird how persons of arabic tongue, islamic faith, or mideastern race (except israeli) are treated like high terror risks and shown the door immediately, unlike other nationals.
well last time i looked i dont remember a hispanic person strapping a bomb to his chest & yelling (GOD IS GREAT)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
Hannity? Fox News? Those are credentials I dont trust.

What about the credentials of the guy giving ALL of the information???

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by IAMTAT

Emerson told Hannity, “This is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”

That sounds like a red flag.

Is that true?

Emerson is the guy in the know.

What is the net worth of his Saudi Parents? Do the parents have direct connections to Al Qaeda?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Only two possibilities...

Emerson is lying.

OR

Emerson said something he shouldn't have, and so it was quickly retracted and covered up.

Either way, from the Saudi paper, we know the royal family and the foreign minister personally got involved in the case, the SAME day Obama and Kerry met with said foreign minister in an unscheduled meeting. Coincidence? Sure...ok.

Also, let's not forget the announcement of an impending arrest and press conference, and then nope, nada, nothing to see here folks.... Coincidence? Sure, why not.....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join