It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Its a fallacy to keep your eye out for every muslim just because a minority of them are potential terrorists.

Its like keeping your eye out for every ginger person just because a ginger person commited a criminal act.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Its a fallacy to keep your eye out for every muslim just because a minority of them are potential terrorists. Its like keeping your eye out for every ginger person just because a ginger person commited a criminal act.

A young male Saudi Muslim with ties to Al-Qaeda who is present at a terrorist bombing is not just another person ..

Throw in the 'off the record' meeting between Obama and the Saudi Official .. and the deportation of the young Saudi for 'reasons of national security' ... and that should be enough that you would want to 'keep an eye on him'. Don't you think so??

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You simply cannot arrest somebody on the grounds of their religion. Nor because of their race.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Regarding his deportation

"After that meeting was mentioned, Emerson told Hannity, “That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”

Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Do you not have to have some kind of court hearing before someone can be deported? I guess in this case it would be a secret court due to "National Security". but it does not look good. If he had overstayed his visa it would not be National Security.

shoebat.com...

We need to keep an eye on this story. The authorities don't seem so confident they will get a quick arrest. This time yesterday CNN "Diarrheal speakers" (Anderson Cooper and others) was confident that there was an imminent arrest. They even talked rather self-consciously of a dark-skinned man and that a high up source had said that a US marshall was going to take him down to court!! Suddenly they changed their tune saying that other high up sources close to the center of the investigation saying no-one had been arrested.

Amazing that CNN could of been so confident that someone was about to be charged and had been arrested.

Perhaps there is a straightforward answer to all this but President Obama is not going to tell us why he had a meeting with the Saudi Government today or why this dude is being deported on National Security grounds. We'll have to sit and suffer!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
You simply cannot arrest somebody on the grounds of their religion. Nor because of their race.

Duh. I didn't say to arrest them.
You said 'keep an eye out for' .. and I pointed out why this fella is different and we should.

BTW .. the dirty little secret about profiling .. it works!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i]reply to post by FlyersFan

I was responding to who ever said with prejudice. That Americans are since 9/11 keeping their eye out for muslims.. and their behaviour. I think this is just absurd. Since the majority of Muslims are not criminals.

Muslims are of all colors. For the record...

Well I think that the Saudi should have been kept thats all. Letting him go to appease the Saudi government was a bad move and this injury business is ridiculous.

I really havent seen that many injured people enter onto flights. So I dont get why they feel his swift exit is normal.

And then about not wanting embarrass him - because afterall hes innocent. And yet they release his photo...

All seems rather odd.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ispyed

Do you not have to have some kind of court hearing before someone can be deported?

Nope.

Likewise, a prominent US citizen would likely be deported if committing a crime in Saudi as well. (note, the key word here is "prominent"). When I was there, it wasn't completely uncommon for folks to be deported (and fired from the company they worked for) if they broke even a minor local law.

To the above:

Muslims are of all colors. For the record...

This much is true. I've known some that were as pale as an Irishman, and others who were darker than a Caribbean Islander...and all native to Saudi.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Heres a good video. They are saying this guy has diplomatic immunity most likely, or a family member who is in the saudi government.

Well you need to get this through to your mind, its a possibility that what hes saying is " true" its also a possiblity that its untrue. Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This recent update quotes an FBI source:

UPDATE 10:50am ET: Joel Cheatwood, President & Chief Creative Officer for TheBlaze, told Glenn on the radio show: “Just got a note from one of our investigative reporters that she has been told that there is now discussion that they may not allow this man to be deported.”

On radio this morning, Glenn broke the news that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi Student who was reported as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon bombing, is set to be deported under section 212 3B – “Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”.

An FBI source has told TheBlaze that the Saudi Student was “taken into custody”. This means, when we he was reported as a person of interest, he was actually a suspect the entire time.

An “event”, or file, was created on the student three days ago. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is section 212 3B –”Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”.

The student’s visa has been revoked. The FBI said a file was started “just in case he was found to be connected to the crime,” however, the file shows he was scheduled to be deported.

This was not precautionary, it was listed as “orders.” The file was immediately classified. Sources are telling TheBlaze the deportation order will be classified as well – requiring a FOIA to access it.

One agent told TheBlaze he believes a “voluntary” departure has been signed – that means the Saudi student could be out of the country as early as today.

While the official story was going to be “he wanted to go home,” the student was actually being deported. TheBlaze has been told that by a source that this “looks like they were trying to make this a ‘lone wolf’ crime, so the Saudi government would be spared embarrassment and the U.S. would avoid explaining how a terror cell was active when we had AQ on the run.”
www.glennbeck.com... nds-connected-to-terrorist-activities/

FYI: The Blaze incorrectly takes credit for breaking the story. This was broken on Hannity last night.

edit on 18-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

You don't need diplomatic immunity to be deported instead of arrested...good connections will do. Of course, if he was one of the bombers, he'd need DAMN good connections to get home...but seemingly, he is of a very affluent family (nevermind that said family has numerous terrorists in the family tree).

From above:

According to ICE the reason is section 212 3B –”Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”.

One agent told TheBlaze he believes a “voluntary” departure has been signed – that means the Saudi student could be out of the country as early as today.

Let's seriously hope someone stops this from happening. Saudi pride be damned.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah, I agree. I really think people are underestimating the brains behind this even if they have arrested a few already.
I think the brains should be caught and prosecuted. By brains I mean the organization that egged him on to commit this act.

So arresting and putting just two guys into jail isnt justice....
Because its an on going problem.

:flame

Oh this guy whos photos are everywhere the Saudi will be on a private jet asap bank rolled by his uncle. They wont wait..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the government planned this...but I do think they are covering it up, just like 9/11, and for the same reasons. We don't want to piss off the Saudis because we need them as a staging area for pretty much doing anything in the Middle East. I get it. But, at some point though, we just have to say it isn't worth it, and we'll use Qatar or Kuwait instead. If this kid had anything to do with the bombing, he needs to be on trial HERE for it, not poppin' back dates, sitting on a pillow in Riyadh.

Oh this guy whos photos are everywhere the Saudi will be on a private jet asap bank rolled by his uncle. They wont wait..

For the record, I meant someone officially stopping the deportation, not some kind of vigilante justice. We still don't know the extent of his involvement.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes I agree. Firstly, westerners have restrictive laws when they go into muslim countries. But muslims have no restrictive laws in western countries. Hence why they want Islam to spread... and for the sharia law to be introduced. This in my view is wrong. Its selfish...

And secondly, the government have been known to twist things and turn things for their own manipulative reasons. So I dont think the story is currently entirely out. Theres alot more to this.

Thirdly, Al Qaeda is an international organization of radical muslims and color and age and what ever else... doesnt matter when it comes to them achieving their aims. They will be happy and egg on anyone whos up for it... to commit terrorist activities that is.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Are these two fellows on the list of suspects that the government agencies are looking for?
These were found on Drudge -
1st frame is GZ - 2nd is an overlay transparency of the suspects in the exact same spot.

Frame 5 - shows fellow on the right (black shirt - white hat) with back-pack 'off the shoulder' - possibly on the ground?

Exif data would be helpful in establishing a time line with regard to the "off the shoulder back-pack."

edit on 18-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
1. One source at the FBI and another at the Saudi Embassy referred to the student as connected to an important Saudi family.
2. An "event" was created on this guy three days ago. An event is a file. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is under section 212 3B -- "Security and related grounds" -- "Terrorist activities"
3. His visa has been revoked.
4. The FBI said a file was started "just in case he was found to be connected to the crime," however, the file shows he was scheduled to be deported. This was not a precaution, it was in "orders."
5. One source said they believe a "voluntary" departure has been signed -- that means the Saudi Student could be out of the country as early as today.
6. The file was immediately classified. We believe the deportation order will be classified as well -- requiring a FOIA to get it.
7. The story was going to be "he wanted to go home," however he was actually being deported.
8. Our source said the FBI believes the Saudi student is tied to 2 to 3 more people.
9. Our source said this "looks like they were trying to make this a 'lone wolf' crime so, the Saudi government would be spared embarrassment and the U.S. would avoid explaining how a terror cell was active when we had AQ on the run." found here

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Until they release the pics, speculation as to WHO they are looking for is just that...pure speculation. My speculation is that the reason they haven't released the pics, is that they too are Saudi nationals, and they are likely quietly arranging their plane ride home as well. Instead, they'll then release pics of two patsies (probably white guys that were in a militia years ago), and that will be that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You are turning this into a race issue. Its not that. Radical muslims come in all colors. White people are not excluded from commiting acts of terrorism.

And I am sure the victims of this just want real justice either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
May be a silly question, but given the gazillions spent on homeland security annually, how'd a cat with 'ties' to 'a terrorist organization' get into the country to begin with?

I mean, before I board and aircraft to travel a few states over, I have to endure some greasy high school graduate police wanna-be playing pong with my gonads and a person such as the one mentioned above gets to enter the country, wander about and hang out at events with several hundred thousand unsuspecting people despite the aforementioned 'ties' to 'a terrorist organization'.

What the hell's up with THAT?

Just wonderin'.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
It's starting to be talked about on the Internet just now.
So far, this is the first mention I found:
www.theminorityreportblog.com... /

Leading Terrorism expert Steve Emerson has just told Sean Hannity, on his Fox-news show, that one of his sources from ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) had confirmed, to him, that Saudi national Abdulrahman Ali Al-Harbi will be deported next Tuesday on national security grounds.

edit on 17-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

It's starting to look like that terrorist group from Yemen.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join