It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
During the Hannity program, which just ended tonight, it was revealed that the original Person Of Interest questioned in the Boston Marathon bombing, was being quietly deported back to Saudi Arabia for national security reasons.

The announcement was made on the show by a guest who sited a high-ranking member of I.C.E. as his source.

Hannity stated Fox News would be looking into this revelation in order to confirm it.

Hopefully, we will hear more on this soon...and find out, if true, Why this was being done.

edit on 17-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you where a foreign national in a country that already semi hated your appearance and religion (stereotype), would you like to stick around after being fingered for a bomb plot...even after after you were cleared? **** no, I'd be on the first plane home.

common sense and logic here.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So the government gets to decide how the Saudi Arabian should feel?

For your own good sort of thing?

If that was the case, then come come there's more Israelis in USA than there are in Israel??

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's starting to be talked about on the Internet just now.
So far, this is the first mention I found:
www.theminorityreportblog.com... /

Leading Terrorism expert Steve Emerson has just told Sean Hannity, on his Fox-news show, that one of his sources from ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) had confirmed, to him, that Saudi national Abdulrahman Ali Al-Harbi will be deported next Tuesday on national security grounds.

edit on 17-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well he was hurt and maybe he wanted to go back to his mother (s).

If he were going to college in the states he has connections in his home country.

After 9/11 a whole load of Saudis took off and left the country when all other civilian aircraft were grounded.

Seriously not enough info to make an informed decision. If he was not a person of interest I would imagine after going through the bombing, Saudi Arabia probably looks pretty good to him....?

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

maybe it was discovered that he had and expired visa.

But wait that's a boring answer and won't fuel anyone's paranoia!?!?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would want to go back if I realized America was the land of false flags, staged, attacks, police brutality, and islamophobia too.

But doesnt BE DEPORTED mean thrown out?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I just got banned from another site for posting this but....there is NO WAY that the city of Boston - citizens, officials or police - would EVER allow this if it was indeed the actual suspect.

Now, if it was the Saudi injured and questioned but cleared (who was, in fact, an initial person of interest which is NOT to say an actual suspect), whose apartment was searched with his cooperation, that's another story. Maybe everyone gets that, post 9/11, he may indeed be safer back in his home country.

But, if anyone thinks, for one second, that Bostonians would be complicit with an actual culprit being released/deported, you are wrong and you damn sure don't know Boston very well.

So, a pox on Hannity for his sensationalist ratings and publicity grab.
There is enough drama to this story without twisting things around.
edit on 4/17/2013 by Sergeant Stiletto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I know lots of hispanics with expired visa and even after going thru the immigration hearing and everything, they are allowed months more and given a deadline well into the future, when they must leave voluntarily after which, they would be taken to INS custody and put on a plane.

Weird how persons of arabic tongue, islamic faith, or mideastern race (except israeli) are treated like high terror risks and shown the door immediately, unlike other nationals.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
I just got banned from another site for posting this but....there is NO WAY that the city of Boston - citizens, officials or police - would EVER allow this if it was indeed the actual suspect.

Now, if it was the Saudi injured and questioned but cleared (who was, in fact, an initial person of interest which is NOT to say an actual suspect), whose apartment was searched with his cooperation, that's another story. Maybe everyone gets that, post 9/11, he may indeed be safer back in his home country.

The timeline seems to suggest he's being released/deported only after they have NEW persons of interest.

So, thats how Justice works, ahhh.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The guest, Terrorism expert Steve Emerson also stated that the deportation was for national security reasons.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
If you where a foreign national in a country that already semi hated your appearance and religion (stereotype), would you like to stick around after being fingered for a bomb plot...even after after you were cleared? **** no, I'd be on the first plane home. common sense and logic here.

Operative word was DEPORTED

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Wasn't his identity and address announced on Fox news today?? I would imagine he is not safe with the likes of Fox News viewers locked and loaded and looking for "Muzzies", as they refer to them.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yea.. even if they didnt expose an innocent "Muzzie" name or pic,

his likelihood of being shot in America anyhoo, is sky high

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Skip to the 5 minute mark I report you decide.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What you are all failing to notice it this....Obama had an unscheduled meeting today with ..and now a prominent Saudi is being deported????

LINK

The meeting was not on Obama's public schedule. The spokeswoman, Caitlin Hayden, said the president joined a meeting between the Saudi official and Obama's national security adviser, Tom Donilon.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Boston..NY..doesn't matter when the FBI/DHS/CIA are there. The Southie's can't do anything this time

edit on 17-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
After 9/11 a whole load of Saudis took off and left the country when all other civilian aircraft were grounded.

correction, planes loaded with bin ladens went to back to saudia aribia.
edit on 17-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Two links concerning the fascinating life and family relationships of the now NOT so interesting "person of interest." The first is a link to a locked (duplicate topic thread) at Free Republic: photos of him in non western clothes (supposed the pure white cloth and black headdress cording of the elite--royals?) and also one of him sporting a rather impressive looking gold plated handgun:

www.freerepublic.com...

Now the second link just jumped off the Rueters page at me. Considering the nationality of the former "person of interest"; the timing and secracy of the meeting between Obama and the Saudi foreign minister TODAY; and the quick turn around on the sudden deportation of the "non interesting anymore" young Saudi:

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Sure they discussed Syria...and what else?

I have come to believe there is NO such thing as a coincidence anymore.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

It almost like, what is the point on responding to this thread after reading a few of them....

Fox News is 19% Saudi owned. The story is true though, it is a little surprising that they brought this up on the show. Kinda makes you feel like they are on your side at times. See if they talk about this after Friday this week or early next week.

So, why they sent the official Saudi plane to pick this guy up today? hmm.

The speculation is a little weak.

Keep trying people. Ice cold.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join