It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

In the UK currently we have a guy who commited terrorist acts in Jordan. Anyway, they did try to deport him but couldnt. He hasnt commited any acts in this country - is probably the reason that they cant deport him. Just the way it goes.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
Are these two fellows on the list of suspects that the government agencies are looking for?
These were found on Drudge -
1st frame is GZ - 2nd is an overlay transparency of the suspects in the exact same spot.

Frame 5 - shows fellow on the right (black shirt - white hat) with back-pack 'off the shoulder' - possibly on the ground?
edit on 18-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

That's it.

Yemen terrorists. Too many cameras. This is bad news for Obama.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Skip to the 5 minute mark I report you decide.

This is a disaster for Obama.

It's appears to be that Yemen terrorist group.

The War on Terror has returned.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here are your terrorists for ya!

Terrorists?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozymandias121

I think i can hear Chris Matthews right now.

"Oh, God."

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Youd think they would bring the guy in blue and the other one with him in for questioning at least to remove all suspicion.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

They put bags over their heads and put them on a fast plane back to Yemen.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Maybe.... they realized that he wasn't actually a Saudi national, but one of a "sensitive" nature who was abusing the student visa program using false passport and credentials, probably of an actual Saudi national who's sitting in Abu Dhabi wondering how he can be in two places at once. Upon further investigation the true nationality of the individual is discovered, and who he works for, and rather than admit what they have found, quickly deport him back to his country of origin.

But that would be ridiculous, surely.
edit on 18-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Referencing my earlier post -

These would be the photo's first published in the Drudge Report that I had mentioned above. --->
Police Confirm Infowars Photos of Boston Suspects These were not really InfoWars images - they were first posted on Drudge.

Photos of Boston bombing suspects sent to Infowars by Anonymous that caused a huge stir on the Internet yesterday after being posted by the Drudge Report have been confirmed by police to be the two men sought for questioning, but the authorities and the media remain mute on other photos which show what are likely to be employees of a private security firm carrying large black backpacks at the scene of the explosion.
“In the photos being distributed by law-enforcement officials among themselves, one of the men is carrying a blue duffel bag. The other is wearing a black backpack in the first photo, taken at 10:53 a.m., but it is not visible in the second, taken at 12:30 p.m,” reports the New York Post.
The photo is identical to an image we posted yesterday on Infowars.com showing two middle eastern looking individuals, one with a white baseball cap and another wearing a blue jacket.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

People had their eyes on Muslims before 9/11? Do you think they just popped up like the bogeyman? This guy has ties to AQ and has relative in Gitmo. Yes,,,Gitmo. How in the hell does he just get to leave the country. Pitiful...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

It's starting to look like that terrorist group from Yemen.

Instead of a terrorist group you fail to name, yet reference ambiguously, I will say it.

It was Al Qaeda, our frankenterrorist organization we created back in the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.
Came back and bit us again.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

People had their eyes on Muslims before 9/11? Do you think they just popped up like the bogeyman? This guy has ties to AQ and has relative in Gitmo. Yes,,,Gitmo. How in the hell does he just get to leave the country. Pitiful...

That's apparently part of the script.

We are being led into.......Saudi Arabia?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Translated story from Okaz, a prominent Saudi newspaper. The article also shows a hospital picture of the student, smiling...

Of course, take this for the state media spin that it is, but it seems to confirm the whole deal that went down yesterday, doesn't it?

Ambassador to the royal crown, Adel ben Ahmad Al-Jubeir, had several phone calls with the paper as well as with the Royal family. He stated that very high-ranking, U.S. government officials stated that there is no suspicion of any Saudi nationals relative to the Boston marathon explosions.

The Saudi Consul General in New York, Abdel Karim Alqin assured Okaz that all Saudis have been cleared and two Saudis were injured, including Alharbi and a Saudi female doctor named Nura Khalid Saleh al-Ajaji.

Prince Saud al-Faisal, Prince Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah from the Foreign Ministry, and Prince Khaled bin Saud were involved in the entire affair.

Three other Saudis were cleared from the forbidden area, two of which were put in a hotel at the expense of the Saudi consulate

Alqin disclosed that he cleared three Saudis from the forbidden area and housed two of them in a hotel; the third stayed with a friend. He also met with a group of Saudi students, telling them to carry on with their lives and that Saudi ambassadors would handle everything. These students were also told not to cooperate with any media entities and to lay low.

shoebat.com...

Dollars to donuts the TWO put in a hotel at the expense of the consulate are the two pictures they aren't allowing us to see.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

It's starting to look like that terrorist group from Yemen.

Instead of a terrorist group you fail to name, yet reference ambiguously, I will say it.

It was Al Qaeda, our frankenterrorist organization we created back in the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.
Came back and bit us again.

I think it's that same group ( Al Qaeda) that the New York Time Square bomber came from.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
There are two reasons why a person would be deported on the grounds of national security
1. Because they are engaging in criminal activity
and
2. Because they are deemed a threat to national security in that given country.
These are facts. Not hearsay.

Exclusive: Saudi National Once Considered ‘Person of Interest’ May Be Deported on ‘Security’ Grounds — And How It’s Supposed to Be Framed

UPDATE I:
Sources tell TheBlaze that the Saudi national is set to be deported on "security and related grounds." His visa also has been revoked. Below is some of the information that has been communicated to us:

1. One source at the FBI and another at the Saudi Embassy referred to the student as connected to an important Saudi family.
2. An "event" was created on this guy three days ago. An event is a file. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is under section 212 3B -- "Security and related grounds" -- "Terrorist activities"
3. His visa has been revoked.
4. The FBI said a file was started "just in case he was found to be connected to the crime," however, the file shows he was scheduled to be deported. This was not a precaution, it was in "orders."
5. One source said they believe a "voluntary" departure has been signed -- that means the Saudi Student could be out of the country as early as today.
6. The file was immediately classified. We believe the deportation order will be classified as well -- requiring a FOIA to get it.
7. The story was going to be "he wanted to go home," however he was actually being deported.
8. Our source said the FBI believes the Saudi student is tied to 2 to 3 more people.
9. Our source said this "looks like they were trying to make this a 'lone wolf' crime so, the Saudi government would be spared embarrassment and the U.S. would avoid explaining how a terror cell was active when we had AQ on the run."

he was scheduled to be deported.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Oh no! The terrorists appear to be from the Middle East.

Quick! Call this whole thing a " Witch Hunt!!!"
edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Wow what is next?

Are they going to make videos of this kid in his Al Qaeda regalia talking about how he defeated the pitiful Americans and got away because we are weak ?

That would be the icing on the cake. But it could take weeks for something like that to come out.

I think we are being purposely taunted here and I have a strong gut feeling it will escalate in intensity.
edit on 18-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Kids surname is al-Harbi . And yes there are plenty of Al Qaeda prominent members with this surname.

The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Laden’s mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.
Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by GoalPoster

In the UK currently we have a guy who commited terrorist acts in Jordan. Anyway, they did try to deport him but couldnt. He hasnt commited any acts in this country - is probably the reason that they cant deport him. Just the way it goes.

I'm not at all concerned about how he's getting out, but how the hell did did he get in the country in the first place???????

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree Muzzle but the thing is this kid, is " smiling" after his injury and after the Boston bombing. What did the Ambassader say to him that made him " smile" I wonder. I mean after an injury and such a shock I think I would be upset and looking sad. Not smiling so he knows " something" I think...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join