It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

An expert on terrorism says the Saudi national who was the original “person of interest” in connection with Monday’s Boston Marathon bombing is going to be deported from the U.S. next week.

The foreign student from Revere, Mass., is identified as 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism told Sean Hannity of Fox News Wednesday night.

WND reported Wednesday morning that the Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.

Some in the clan are senior al-Qaida members while others are reportedly being held by the U.S. in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba.

Two Saudi nationals were reportedly injured in the bombings in Boston, with one, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, initially put under armed guard at a hospital. Alharbi is reportedly studying in the U.S. on a student visa.

Here's the guy:

www.wnd.com...

For the full article, and it is very interesting reading, especially his family ties to terrorists. This is putting the Bin Ladens on the planes all over again. I'm kind of with Skadi on this, to hell with NK and Iran, I think Saudi Arabia is ripe for regime change.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
If you where a foreign national in a country that already semi hated your appearance and religion (stereotype), would you like to stick around after being fingered for a bomb plot...even after after you were cleared? **** no, I'd be on the first plane home.

common sense and logic here.

However, that is a voluntary leaving. We are talking about a deportation, being involuntarily expelled from a country.

There is no facts backing up the claim he is being deported. A person saying they heard something isn't fact just speculation. This is just more of the he's from the middle east so he must be guilty propaganda that FOX loves to spread.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There is no proof or stink of Saudi involvement. That is pure speculation at best. Most experts think it was domestic in nature. The date April 15th and location are significant (Boston). It was the same week as "tax day", the Federal building in Ok City. Ruby Ridge and Waco and Columbine. The weapon itself was crude to the degree that a foreign terrorist group most likely had nothing to do with it. They prefer more spectaular attacks with more victims. Most foreign attacks are financed and to kill "only 3" people one of them being 8 years old is a propaganda nightmare. Sorry that it does not fit your assumption. Blaming a group of people with no evidence is dangerous. There is nothing to suggest at this point foreign involvement or Saudis having anything what so ever to do with it. This is exactly the type of misguided fear that Fox News likes to spread. Furthermore no one here knows what his status was in this Country. No one.
edit on 18-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

No proof or evidence eh?

The Reuters news agency reported President Barack Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal on Wednesday, noting “the meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Then why this unscheduled meeting? I guess we'll see next Wed. when the press tries to find this guy and ask him, only to be told he is no longer in the country. Oh, and it was a closed door meeting too...

edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Maybe he's just a severely injured fella who wants to go home to recover.
If it were me and I was traveling and got injured .. I'd want to be back in
the USA as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ahhhhhhhh ... that is interesting. Interesting find.

I'm still going with him being injured and wanting to be home as soon as possible.
But it IS interesting that people that high up are having a meeting .. probably about
this fella ... and making sure that he gets out of the country without harrassment.

The Saudi's have too much pull in D.C.
Be it a republican or democrat in the oval office.
The Saudis have too much involvement

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sure, but that doesn't equal "deported for reasons of national security".

This guy's family has more links to terrorists than Mr. T. has links in all his chains.
Believe what you will.

Don't forget...there was going to be a press conference with an arrest, etc., but then it was quietly cancelled and retracted. Probably because it was this guy!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yea. No proof of any Saudi involvement. His apt was searched.. If there was any bomb making components or residue I am pretty sure that he would not be on a plane back home. Lets say hypothetically my grandfather commited murder. It does not make me guilty. It does not mean the state I live in (Indiana) had anything to do with it. I am pretty sure the Boston police and FBI would just as well like to announce they solved this and stop the fear and speculation that has invaded mostly rational people. Sorry just because Obama met with a Saudi official yesterday does not at all mean this kid is guilty. Perhaps they were discussing the secret drone base that is located there. Fact is you have no idea. To speculate and label someone with no proof is dangerous and against what this country stands for. Don't allow yourself to be part of the herd. It is how Germana were swept up by Nazis as well as how we found ourselves in Iraq with 4000 dead service members and a trillion dollar price tag. I would have expected more from a super mod but guess not. The motto of this site is deny ignorance but you have stepped right into it and are making accusations based on no evidence about something you do not have the facts about.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

If there was any bomb making components or residue I am pretty sure that he would not be on a plane back home.

You're that sure? And the Bin Ladens were flown home after 9/11 (when no other planes were flying) for what reason exactly? (I'm not one to think our government planned it, but they certainly knew more than they admitted, and when).

And lest you think I'm just out to get Arabs or something, you should know that I lived in Saudi for two years. The Saudi people, in general, are actually some of the nicest you'll ever meet, but we are thoroughly in bed with them politically. Flying this kid back is one thing. DEPORTING him, for reasons of NATIONAL SECURITY are quite another. If these facts are correct, then yeah, sorry, but I'm going to have to call shenanigans....

The motto of this site is deny ignorance but you have stepped right into it and are making accusations based on no evidence about something you do not have the facts about.

Facts:

1. An identified Saudi national was held as a person of interest after the bombings.
2. An official in a position to know stated the suspect was being deported for reasons of national security following an unscheduled meeting with Obama and Kerry.
3. An unscheduled meeting with Saudi reps was held with Obama and Kerry, as reported by other news agencies.
4. This meeting was closed to the press, despite initially stated as opened to the press.
5. Boston police and the FBI stated an arrest was made, and there would be a press conference yesterday. This was then all retracted, with no arrest and no conference (same day as this meeting).

So, when I have 2+2, 3+1, etc., I keep coming up with 4. But hey, let's just see if this kid is available to the press next Wed, shall we? Then we'll know.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

all very good points. He could be a #3 guy that we'll never hear about because our gov't bows to the Saudi royals. (and sometimes LITERALLY bows to them.)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
I would have expected more from a super mod but guess not. The motto of this site is deny ignorance but you have stepped right into it ..

Dude .. this is a conspiracy site. The information provided by 'the super mod' was very interesting and did indeed speak to the situation very well.

At a conspiracy site we are supposed to look at everything with an open mind.

The Saudi who was in the hospital could be just a Saudi who wants to get back to his homeland as soon as possible because he's injured and because of the situation here in the USA, and the royals are helping him.

or

The Saudi who was in the hospital could be a #3 guy who helped with the bombing and he's being protected by TPTB because he's a rich Saudi.

Either one fits. And being a conspiracy site, both should be discussed.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

I am pretty sure the Boston police and FBI would just as well like to announce they solved this and stop the fear and speculation that has invaded mostly rational people

You mean, if it was someone like a celebrity or person with influence and they were guilty, they'd be arrested and imprisoned? Great! I'll go visit Ted Kennedy in prison, and oh.....wait...yeah....

This kid likely has diplomatic immunity, or close enough to it. So, if he does, then would you announce this, or try and quietly get him out? The latter, I'd think. Though personally, I say prosecute him, and LET the Saudis get upset.

how we found ourselves in Iraq with 4000 dead service members and a trillion dollar price tag

I wasn't "swept up" in anything there either. I know full well why we went into Iraq, and I posted as such back then, on this very board. We went in to prevent the petrol base currency shifting away from the dollar. And, I'm still supporting it, but it would have been nice of my government to treat me like an adult about it, instead of trying a weak lie as a basis for action.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The mans dressed in white, that means he's from the ruling Saudi family or his family is of importance in the country.
If Kerry and Obama have met with the Saudis then it wil have been to remind them of the "special friendship" they share.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
If you where a foreign national in a country that already semi hated your appearance and religion (stereotype), would you like to stick around after being fingered for a bomb plot...even after after you were cleared? **** no, I'd be on the first plane home.
common sense and logic here.

However, that is a voluntary leaving. We are talking about a deportation, being involuntarily expelled from a country.

There is no facts backing up the claim he is being deported. A person saying they heard something isn't fact just speculation. This is just more of the he's from the middle east so he must be guilty propaganda that FOX loves to spread.

Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing?

“Person of interest” to be deported after Obama had unscheduled meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 18, 2013

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

First few paragraphs:

The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight after photos emerged yesterday on the Internet showing numerous suspects carrying large backpacks, some of them middle eastern in appearance and two of the individuals having been almost certainly identified as employees of private military/security firm Craft International.

The FBI had set a press conference for 5pm EST yesterday afternoon but the event was cancelled hours after the photos were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating, “these stories often have unintended consequences.”

CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a “dark skinned man” being arrested were later mothballed.

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

White thobes (garment) are pretty much the norm for all classes actually...as are black roped (agal) ghutra (head covering). I don't even recall the royals looking that much different than others, though I'm sure finer fabric, etc. The King even often wears a red checkered ghutra, which is often seen more on lower class Saudis, so I never did get that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If you were injured you would want the quickest medical attention and to get help in hospital.
And only after your injury had improved would you want to take flight.

you rarely see injured people flying ... be real

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

You are jumping to assumptions . Wearing white has nothing to do with saudi ruling families

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Here's another thing to consider. They haven't released the pics yet, of the two they are looking for.

Wouldn't you WANT the public's help in finding them? This makes no sense...unless they had to run the pics by the Saudi FM during yesterday's meeting, and arrange their plane rides home too....

Granted, that is pure conjecture, but if they want to put some water on these "false flag" mutterings, they need to give the public the pics...otherwise, it points to coverup.

I'll also grant, that one reason may be for their safety if they are just sought for questioning. A person finding them is likely to kill them, but if that is the case, then why not say so?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There are two reasons why a person would be deported on the grounds of national security

1. Because they are engaging in criminal activity

and

2. Because they are deemed a threat to national security in that given country.

These are facts. Not hearsay.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

I know lots of hispanics with expired visa and even after going thru the immigration hearing and everything, they are allowed months more and given a deadline well into the future, when they must leave voluntarily after which, they would be taken to INS custody and put on a plane.

Weird how persons of arabic tongue, islamic faith, or mideastern race (except israeli) are treated like high terror risks and shown the door immediately, unlike other nationals.

How is it wierd?
With constant threats from islamic extremist groups, what do you think is going to happen?
The average American has had thier eye out for anyone with mideastern heritage since 9/11.

I don't condone it. In fact I have a few friends that are immigrants from Iraq that I played high school soccer with. They were peaceful people and left thier country to get away from Saddam. They faced ridicule on a daily basis because of who they are. It's BS surely. But what can you do?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join