It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit arch duke ferdinand one shot one death ww1.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
again:
the two males were patsies
aj identified the skull hat guys as Craft International as a private security firm that was managed by chris Kyle
he said the op was a drill
from the about page at CI

Thank you for choosing Craft International to meet your training needs
www.thecraft.com...

edit on 18-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
***This post has been edited. Aditional material included in the edit can be seen at the bottom of this post.***

I wonder if anyone has made the connection between a coincidence that seems to be coupled with recent massacres and natural disasters.

Historically, I am not sure how frequently this happens, but I know of at least one recent (within the past few years) example.

Do any of you remember the terrible Japan Earthquake that resulted in so much horror and produced one of modern history's most dangerous scenarios, in the form of Fukushima Nuclear disaster?

That's a ridiculous question, of course you remember that event - unless you have been in complete isolation, your only now arriving on Earth for the first time, as an alien, you're a new born baby, or you suffer from advanced Alzheimer's.

Personally, I recall it well and remember some of the other things happening during that time. The Japan earthquake commanded the attention of roughly the entire planet's population.

Other events were being ignored - or barely reported, while all eye's were glued to the quake's developing news reports and all minds consumed with worry and fright by the potentially devastating health risks ushered in by Fukushima.

As the Japanese quake dominated the headlines, tension with Syria reached a new high. Before the quake, the Syrian issue was the most report situation at the time.

I am not one who would normally suggest anything clandestine with natural disasters. Though I have wondered just how much we can currently manipulate the planet, it's storms, it's natural disasters, and the wildlife populating Earth. I've heard many conspiracy theories claiming the use of highly advanced technology to create a massive earthquale at virtually any location around the world.

The Boston Marathon Bombing almost fits the blue print, the events are reversed.

Instead of an Earthquake hiding the reports of escalating violence in Syria, a bombing in Boston, Mass overshadowed a serious earthquake in Iran?

This is simply for the sake of conspiracy speculation on a conspiracy theory web-site...

Is it possible that earthquakes and mass murders are being used, in different capacities & according to the relative goal, to create a smoke screen for one another, with respect to the desired outcome?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv***EDITED***vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

After posting this, I decided to look around and see if there was anything else that would have, otherwise, been pretty hot news.

I found a couple things:

Potential Proof That Syria Has Used Chemical Weapons In Recent Attacks

Iran Earthquake April 16, 2013

Continuing Coverage of the Boston Marathon Bombing

edit on 18-4-2013 by esteay812 because: addsuscoincdntlcontnt&tyopscrrctshn

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

never let a good crisis go to waste

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
these guys were wearing backpacks...

you'll notice they are not wearing race bib#'s, so they probably walked onto the course at some point close to the finish.
also, they are crossing the line with finishers at 3;01 (i looked up times, by the bib#'s on the b.m. race results page), less than an hour after the winners at 2;10.

plenty of time to go plant the explosives.

I wonder if they were the real targets? There could have been an announcement in one of the newspapers, then Johnny Bomber things they would make the perfect target?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

apparantly they pulled the soldier runners that were still running out pre blast

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Alex Jones is claiming that the Family Guy episode predicted the Boston bombings.

What more needs to be said about this attention mongering idiot?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Alot of their theroies in these pictures are more out there then the conspiracies on this site..

Half the back packs dont match.
Half the people arn't watching the race to start with if you pay attention and scan the photos
Ever one in the line has moved, its a giant line, more spectators keep coming from the startingline forcing people to move to the finnish

they point out the one brown guy standing around not doing anything LOL, he looks more like a pot dealer to me

I think they're picking at straws
edit on 18-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The two soldiers in the photos look like Mercenaries to me. Ex-Navy Seals, perhaps. But, definitely hired hands to do a job. That's what it looks like to me. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree
The two soldiers in the photos look like Mercenaries to me. Ex-Navy Seals, perhaps. But, definitely hired hands to do a job. That's what it looks like to me. Who knows.

And why would ex-Navy Seals committing a crime like this dress in a way that would identify them as ex-Navy Seals?

Totally ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ahhh! Just seeing this about The Craft. I agree they were patsies in this setup.

Chris Kyle was a great man and a great hero. So sad those who want a defenseless slave public appear to have murdered him.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Alex Jones is claiming that the Family Guy episode predicted the Boston bombings.

What more needs to be said about this attention mongering idiot?

the OS says the scenes were from two different episodes and they weren't they were from one episode
even Seth McFarlane lied about that apparantly
why would they lie?
attention mongering?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Think it's pretty disturbing that without any actual first hand information people will jump to leaps and bounds like this, I already knew Alex was a piece of # but this just solidifies that fact. I'm sure Tim Mc and Ted Kac were also patsies, I'm sure there isn't a single person in the world that would do this on their own, I'm sure the government is always behind it. I'm sure everyone here in the forum stating such must be over the 150 mark for IQ. They must also be able to analyze information like a super computer. I saw a lot of 'i knows' and I'm ashamed to even think you people live in the same country as me.
edit on 18-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Which official story is that? The edited video was a troll

Edited clip
tinypic.com...

The marathon scene
tinypic.com...

The phone scene
tinypic.com...

The last two are ripped by me from the same episode (s11e15) but they have nothing to do with each other and were edited together as a troll vid, it's that simple.

edit on 18-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Also look up the transcript for the Family Guy episode. It had nothing to do with a marathon but if you want to link it to that, be my guest and o yeah while your at it trash Obama a bit, don't wanna forget that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
ABC News has the answers to this thread.

you mean they have what they want us to think

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That's a picture of the man who was released. He was the first suspect, if you'd followed the case you would've known that but turning on the TV to watch an actual news story about it must be hard to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Can you provide a link or other verifiable source confirming the scenes are, indeed, from the same episode?

I don't doubt this much, but I'd like to see for myself, since the creator did say they were unrelated episodes. I watched the interview where he called the questionable video abhorrent, claiming the scenes were from different episodes and had been edited & spliced together to create the scene.

If he is outright lying, he might deserve to be in line for a community slapping.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Here you go
poorrichardsnews.com...

reply to post by esteay812

Look at my last post, the only people that need "slapping" are the people pushing this rubbish
edit on 18-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join