It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Alex Jones - as mad as a bag of rats and twice as dumb.

I agree. Was that Alex Jones heard ranting at the FBI conference. Mad as a box of frogs!

so what were the seal look alikes doing at this event then oh omnicient one(s)?
got soem real input?
no?
thanks in advance
edit on 18-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Alex Jones - as mad as a bag of rats and twice as dumb.

I agree. Was that Alex Jones heard ranting at the FBI conference. Mad as a box of frogs!

I'm sure it will have been he's a publicity whore, do anything to get his website mentioned.

The FBI dude was having none of it though, didn't even let him finish his question - respect to that guy!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I never pay much attention to Alex Jones, but I will give my first impression of the photographs. As I am looking through these pictures, I cannot shake the feeling that this looks like a clandestine operation by a foreign intelligence service. I cannot say which one, or what country they represent, but that is my first impression. At least 2 of 3 of the guys even look and dress like operatives, from what I have seen of operatives of intelligence agencies in the past. And the fact that the one guy is seen with a backpack, and then without it, is quite interesting as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

that would be maybe because the FBI is usually known for creating terrorists
not catching them

again since you are so smart
what were the navey seal look alikes doing there in dress?
or is meaningfull contributions to a thread only for other people?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I never pay much attention to Alex Jones, but I will give my first impression of the photographs. As I am looking through these pictures, I cannot shake the feeling that this looks like a clandestine operation by a foreign intelligence service. I cannot say which one, or what country they represent, but that is my first impression. At least 2 of 3 of the guys even look and dress like operatives, from what I have seen of operatives of intelligence agencies in the past. And the fact that the one guy is seen with a backpack, and then without it, is quite interesting as well.

You are late to the party

Alex Jones suck

FBI released two suspects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If they are "clandestine agents" and they "look and dress like operatives" then they're rubbish aren't they?

If you can spot them because they stick out like a sore thumb, then they would be the least successful clandestine agents ever in the history of the world.

Which is how you know your imagination is going into overdrive.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

and if it was drill as some who were there where you WERE NOT
they would have been dressed and doing their job

but thats to easy to think up

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is the press conference for anyone that wants to listen. Apparently these two suspects or in my mind Kids (they look really young or is that just me?) not to say that they are not guilty. Are highly armed and dangerous.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Boston Marathon.FBI Releases Photos and Video of Suspects

Notice suspect 1 black hat
notice suspect 2 white hat

anyone concerned with the possibility of Suspect 3 red hat? Watch the video to see..Looks like he is with family,but theres no interaction.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Right so hang on - you're saying they're foreign clandestine agents who are there undercover to commit some heinous crime.

But they're also involved in a drill which is why they're dressed like foreign clandestine agents who are there to commit a heinous act.

Is it a kind of double bluff to make themselves look like foreign clandestine agents (to the paranoid) so that people won't think they're foreign clandestine agents?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

You are late to the party

Alex Jones suck

FBI released two suspects

so what about the navey seal types that were the focus of jones attention then Xav?
an intelligent answer please
"you suck" to someone who isn't standing infront of you where he can defend himself
is so 5 or maybe 6 years old..especially when the navy seal types are the focus of the OP

didn't someone just point out the back pacs of YOUR freinds don't even match the exploded one?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here Dan Bones , the pictures taken are after the bombing, this are here private security contractors , or undercover agents

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Right so hang on - you're saying they're foreign clandestine agents who are there undercover to commit some heinous crime.

But they're also involved in a drill which is why they're dressed like foreign clandestine agents who are there to commit a heinous act.

Is it a kind of double bluff to make themselves look like foreign clandestine agents (to the paranoid) so that people won't think they're foreign clandestine agents?

who said foreign doing a heinous crime YOU
i said they were there to train as per the drill
can you even read?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

can you even read?

What are you talking about?

The dude I answered said they were foreign clandestine agents.

Why would they be doing a drill and dressed in a way that anyone can recognise.

Never mind learning to read mate, you need to learn how to string a coherent sentence together.

link   

can you even read?

Oops double post.

have they been caught yet?
edit on 18-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

exactly Xav
if it was an honest drill ( as we have good reason to suspect )
thats what you would expect them to be doing at that time

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

No way are they private security operatives, they are hanging back and interacting with the police inside the cordon, huddled behind a black SUV with blue lights and sonsors on the roof. One of them was photographed walking around the area of the first blast with a radiation detector in his hands after the fact. These guys are CLEARLY trained military, (possibly SEAL) acting in a support capacity to the federals. I don't find that suspicious that during events like this these kind of people would be on hand as part of the the support detail.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Back to the new photos I really would like to know how they ascertained these two suspects as highly armed and dangerous as said in the news conference. Also why not go ahead and show the picture of them planting the backpack they said they saw one of them do it. There would be less room for conspiracy theory's to pop up if they would just show them placing the backpack.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

all i see is me and you in that post pal

fact is you can't explain the drill aspect of this and you have over looked the post above pointing out the knapsacks do't even appear to match

I'll stick with you learning how to read

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't get why they never show one of those guys place their backpack on the ground.Alex Jones can get annoying and go over the top but He has some interesting stories sometimes.Those special agents do seem out of place and these suspects very well could be the guys because one of them has a simular black back pack.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join