It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Power_Semi

all i see is me and you in that post pal

fact is you can't explain the drill aspect of this and you have over looked the post above pointing out the knapsacks do't even appear to match

I'll stick with you learning how to read

The "knapsacks" don't match what?

Who cares if there was a drill, what has that to do with clandestine foreign operatives?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Power_Semi

all i see is me and you in that post pal

fact is you can't explain the drill aspect of this and you have over looked the post above pointing out the knapsacks do't even appear to match

I'll stick with you learning how to read

The "knapsacks" don't match what?

Who cares if there was a drill, what has that to do with clandestine foreign operatives?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
The fact that they said, all other video/ photos are not credible. The fact that they did not answer the "hired contractors" question at tonight's conference,

They are not credible because they know the identities of the security contractors and or agents. It is only mad-cap die hards trying to confuse the issue with claims that the contractors and agents planted the packages. The same agents/contractors noted after the detonations with the backpacks still on their backs.

i.imgur.com...

Note contractor/agent with air sampler/detection kit in his hand.

For example.

seintl.com...

Why on earth would the FBI or any other force be investigating the people they already know and eliminated as part of the security detail? It isn't exactly rocket science!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cbell77

as the op is related to jones saying there would be patsies
that is also a possibility here
the FBI has already been caught doing that before
of course they would never do that again....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Cbell77

as the op is related to jones saying there would be patsies
that is also a possibility here
the FBI has already been caught doing that before
of course they would never do that again....

THIS is the post I was replying to when you jumped in:

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I never pay much attention to Alex Jones, but I will give my first impression of the photographs. As I am looking through these pictures, I cannot shake the feeling that this looks like a clandestine operation by a foreign intelligence service. I cannot say which one, or what country they represent, but that is my first impression. At least 2 of 3 of the guys even look and dress like operatives, from what I have seen of operatives of intelligence agencies in the past. And the fact that the one guy is seen with a backpack, and then without it, is quite interesting as well.

Maybe it's you who needs to learn to read.

Have you been drinking?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by squidboy
The fact that they said, all other video/ photos are not credible. The fact that they did not answer the "hired contractors" question at tonight's conference,

They are not credible because they know the identities of the security contractors and or agents. It is only mad-cap die hards trying to confuse the issue with claims that the contractors and agents planted the packages. The same agents/contractors noted after the detonations with the backpacks still on their backs.

i.imgur.com...

Note contractor/agent with air sampler/detection kit in his hand.

For example.

seintl.com...

Why on earth would the FBI or any other force be investigating the people they already know and eliminated as part of the security detail? It isn't exactly rocket science!

It is not stated in the OP or by me that the seal look alikes planted the bombs
IF it was a drill stating it was a drill is all it would take to bring the house down

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If these men never come forward then we know its them and they probably are terrorist sleeper cells.Or Iranians possibly.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Alex you're a thorn in the side of justice! The way your guy was disrupting the FBI News Conference today, and that knucklehead kept yelling your website name during the conference was totally wrong! Today I believe you may have helped those terrorist by disrupting the conference ! You are so unpatriotic, you're not the good guy pretending to be!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150

Alex you're a thorn in the side of justice! The way your guy was disrupting the FBI News Conference today, and that knucklehead kept yelling your website name during the conference was totally wrong! Today I believe you may have helped those terrorist by disrupting the conference ! You are so unpatriotic, you're not the good guy pretending to be!

Hang on - are you saying Danbones is Alex Jones?

My God that would explain a heck of a lot.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just found another little jewel hidden in the press conference. During the Q&A session he said the only guy who planted the back pack was suspect number two with the white hat. Look at his back pack it is clearly not the same as the back pack that was blown up. Infact I would say it is white.

and here is the blown up backpack

edit on 18-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

so what were the seal look alikes doing at this event then oh omnicient one(s)?
got soem real input?
no?
thanks in advance

Part of the security detail. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

cryptome.org...

At least one of them was seen with an air sampler. Again, why is it so hard to comprehend that at such an event that contractors/agents would be deployed?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by esteay812

What is he lying about?

Yes, that is my question too, as noted in previous posts and acknowledged by deliberate wording...

Originally posted by esteay812

Can you provide a link or other verifiable source confirming the scenes are, indeed, from the same episode?

I don't doubt this much, but I'd like to see for myself, since the creator did say they were unrelated episodes. I watched the interview where he called the questionable video abhorrent, claiming the scenes were from different episodes and had been edited & spliced together to create the scene.

If he is outright lying, he might deserve to be in line for a community slapping.

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by aivlas

No... no, I think someone lying about things they are involved with, as it relates to the Boston bombings, should be eligible for a slapping. Anyone who deliberately supplies false information or alters information that may relate to the bombings, regardless of their guilt, could be in line for a slapping too.

In McFarlane's case, his possible fib does not directly effect the investigation or victims in a material way. However, that anyone would lie in relation to the bombings does represent a character flaw - if there is no justifiable reason behind the decision to lie.

The people who are pushing this 'rubbish' deserve far more than a slapping...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
Just found another little jewel hidden in the press conference. During the Q&A session he said the only guy who planted the back pack was suspect number two with the white hat. Look at his back pack and it is clearly not the same as the back pack that was blown up. Infact I would say it is white.

and here is the blown up backpack

Quick phone the FBI and tell them they've goofed - how could they miss that the bag is white, when they're both black!

Oh, unless one of them got charred to a cinder when it blew up of course, things that get incinerated tend to go black.

And they have had time to look at the actual bags too - and maybe the one in the pick was an unconnected bag that got shredded in the explosion, etc.

Or are we back to ATS can do a better job than the FBI with a couple of photos and a lot of imagination?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by MCL1150

Hang on - are you saying Danbones is Alex Jones?

My God that would explain a heck of a lot.

well that certainly illustrates your ability to be factual
which we now see is non existant
that explains why they want to take away your guns and steak knives and feed you horse meat
say remember when it came out mi 5 or 6 did most of the irish bombings?

well you just bombed again sir

What the bejesus are you prattling on about Alex?

Honestly, you really are on a different planet matey, in a galaxy far, far away.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

so what were the seal look alikes doing at this event then oh omnicient one(s)?
got soem real input?
no?
thanks in advance

Part of the security detail. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

cryptome.org...

At least one of them was seen with an air sampler. Again, why is it so hard to comprehend that at such an event that contractors/agents would be deployed?

explain the eye witnesses testimony ( even said by the governor of Nevada that there was drill taking place
then explain the drills 911 and 777

if you can

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join