It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 31
102
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by ReAwakened
 


If you don't like it don't read the thread? I think it is good to rule people out and find the truth behind this terrible event. Thankfully we have a ton of pictures and amazing minds on ATS.



Keep searching and looking at all the facts.
edit on 18-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)


The TRUTH???

lol..... Good Luck w/ that my friend.... Apparently you know nothing about the media in the US....

WE will never know the truth....




posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi
 


mate is something gorillas and limeys do I hear
back to the topic
or go bomb ireland some more

back to the topic is so hard for you I know



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Power_Semi
 


mate is something gorillas and limeys do I hear
back to the topic
or go bomb ireland some more

back to the topic is so hard for you I know


Sounds like you are hard for me mate, you can't leave me alone.

So we the British planted all of the bombs in Ireland did we?

Right.

Go and take your medication Alex.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
reply to post by Danbones
 


Alex you're a thorn in the side of justice! The way your guy was disrupting the FBI News Conference today, and that knucklehead kept yelling your website name during the conference was totally wrong! Today I believe you may have helped those terrorist by disrupting the conference ! You are so unpatriotic, you're not the good guy pretending to be!


Do you think the authorities are telling the truth about whether they had a specific threat or not? There is a legit interview on that newscast with a professional marathon coach who said he had never seen security like that for a marathon before. I have no idea if the US gov is in the habit of hiring mercenaries for a recreational running event, but it seems the marathon coach considers that very unusual.

Are there any recordings of these supposed drill announcements from earlier on? I've just spent five minutes looking and haven't heard one.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by Cbell77
Just found another little jewel hidden in the press conference. During the Q&A session he said the only guy who planted the back pack was suspect number two with the white hat. Look at his back pack and it is clearly not the same as the back pack that was blown up. Infact I would say it is white.




and here is the blown up backpack







Quick phone the FBI and tell them they've goofed - how could they miss that the bag is white, when they're both black!

Oh, unless one of them got charred to a cinder when it blew up of course, things that get incinerated tend to go black.

And they have had time to look at the actual bags too - and maybe the one in the pick was an unconnected bag that got shredded in the explosion, etc.

Or are we back to ATS can do a better job than the FBI with a couple of photos and a lot of imagination?


Charred to a cinder you say considering the blown up back pack remains show that the inner insulation has not been burnt. All i am doing is pointing out inconsistencies that should arise legitimate questions. Remember there is a difference between sarcasm and criticism.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Even if you saw these men dressed differently you would not know for sure it was them.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by Cbell77
Just found another little jewel hidden in the press conference. During the Q&A session he said the only guy who planted the back pack was suspect number two with the white hat. Look at his back pack and it is clearly not the same as the back pack that was blown up. Infact I would say it is white.




and here is the blown up backpack







Quick phone the FBI and tell them they've goofed - how could they miss that the bag is white, when they're both black!

Oh, unless one of them got charred to a cinder when it blew up of course, things that get incinerated tend to go black.

And they have had time to look at the actual bags too - and maybe the one in the pick was an unconnected bag that got shredded in the explosion, etc.

Or are we back to ATS can do a better job than the FBI with a couple of photos and a lot of imagination?


Charred to a cinder you say considering the blown up back pack remains show that the inner insulation has not been burnt. All i am doing is pointing out inconsistencies that should arise legitimate questions. Remember there is a difference between sarcasm and criticism.


The FBI are not going to release footage of a black backpack that looks like one of the bomb holders, then show a suspect with a white backpack if they're trying to make up a story are they.

For Gods sake just think about it.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   


I don't know I just stopped taking it seriously after that, lol
edit on 18-4-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k


I don't know I just stopped taking it seriously after that, lol
edit on 18-4-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)


I found that quite an odd thing to do in such a serious topic too.

She isn't even "da bomb" either.

He was just trying to shoehorn a weak joke into tragic circumstances - tells you all you need to know.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
same as the back pack that was blown up. Infact I would say it is white.



If you watch the video of suspect number 2 - from the back you can see the straps and the colouring on them. That matches with the straps on the backpack recovered at the scene. Are we seeing the charred blackened remains of the main backpack or the inside colour as it is ripped open? Did the backpack have a dark colour on the part that sits on the back?
edit on 18/4/2013 by tommyjo because: Edited after watch the video again.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?



ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)


Just want to repost this...this is starting to fit suspect 2...raid tomorrow you think?



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


The first guy looks Korean
Any pics of those hats yet?



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnathanandheather
reply to post by Danbones
 


The first guy looks Korean
Any pics of those hats yet?


I bet that is this was the 1960's you'd think he looked Vietnamese.

Funny how we only see what we want to, it's reminding me of the sixth sense.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
You know whats weird about all this. I understand those fbi photos are from a surveillance camera. However me and a whole bunch of other people have poured over hundreds of photos looking for people with backpacks and not one person has cross identified these two individuals in any of the user driven photo hunts. I have been going back over a lot of the photos and still cant find these two. Now this could just be because they avoided as many pictures as possible or it could be because those photos are fake the world may never know.


Or it could be because hundreds of professionals with access to all the available information did a better job than all the Nero Wolfe wannabes down in their basements.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Cannot tell how these guys look good enough with these videos and pictures.Can get a rough idea but it is not nearly good enough.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you believe the government has never lied, covered anything up, or staged something, then quite a FEW of you are obviously naive and illiterate to history.



edit on 18-4-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82
 


I guess for the same reason they never have shown flight 77 hit the pentagon, of course.

In other words obstruction of truth.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This entire "investigation" rests on the stupid assumption that the bomber had to be present among the crowd.

What if he was watching from inside a building? Or at home watching it on the news?

Hopefully they don't end up framing innocent people for this one.
edit on 18-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
double
edit on 18-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Heres a great pic of suspect 2 to the far left, better quality than the FBI released:

i.imgur.com...




top topics



 
102
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join