It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by phishfriar47
Ya know I question the government as much as the next guy, but wouldn't you suppose that they would claim this was a drill if they had prior intel and needed to try and find the bombs or suspects without causing a panic? Seems plausibe to me and makes more sense than most anything else.

It explains the claims of DRILLS

It explains the dogs and military personnel searching before the explosion

I mean what would you do? Immediately stop the marathon and possibly find nothing (who knows how much intel they had) or send in a small group of professional folks to look for suspects before they plant the bombs.

Idk, people are doing some crazy ish these days

a might be is not always an is
911 and the dancing Israelis kinda refutes your theory

I don't understand what you are trying to imply and before you post THINK about what you post, you don't do that in your posts. Don't link me garbage and opinions of people that don't think rationally because I know what you're going to post and I can't wait to shut you down hard AGAIN.

What people don't realize is they confuse opinion with actual facts, this board has been going downhill ever since people throw common sense out the window.

Oh yah, you still haven't showed me that "evidence" that Alex Jones has ever been right, where did he predict 9/11 like you said before? I did a search, and no where have I seen he predicted 9/11. Only more garbage.

Here, let me show you this video. Have a nice day.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

Looking at the photo i think alex got them from link

Wow! Is all i can say. They gonna have alot of 'splainin to do! Everybody should see that imgur.com link and share it with as many as possible.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

hint it's not alex and the more you guys say that the less people are going to take you seriously as you can't even read the name of the author, it's sad.
edit on 18-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit
Paul Joseph Watson That is who wrote it the post in the op not alex.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Laxpla

hint it's not alex and the more you guys say that the less people are going to take you seriously as you can't even read the name of the author, it's sad.

Hint... ummmmm... Please refer to my previous posts in this thread. Alex is linking Reddit and 4chan pictures like I said previously (if you read it and didn't understand it or skipped it, I'm not sure which it is but hopefully I clear this up for you). Alex is supporting the theory that it was Navy Seals/Government operation and blah blah other garbage which he is trying to fear monger with the narrow scope of the images he is showing. Please read what I've posted before and know what you're talking about before trying to correct someone.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

IT'S NOT ALEX

Boston Bombing Culprits Identified?
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 17, 2013

CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT ON THE PAGE

It might be alex's site but if we are going that route then springer supports the theory that god is real and he made earth.

Please look at the sources your pulling from before you try and support your own theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Laxpla

IT'S NOT ALEX

www.infowars.com...

Wrote by Infowars.com

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. (looks at clock) it's lunch time, no less. Literally... It's 12:30 here. People are at lunch, checking on ATS headlines about this time of day around here. That? Well... I'd just throw out whatever I'd been eating ...that would safely end lunch for me. Good God.

Seriously people calm down, that pic isnt even that bad.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

And let me shut you down right here okay?

www.youtube.com...#!

Alex Jones. Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Keep it up

uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you going to continue saying they are the same person and that alex put the post in the op up?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Refer to this video please

www.youtube.com...#!

It's always embarrassing correcting people that try to correct you.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Dude the op which is what we should be going off not your bs vid was not posted by alex jones if you want to bash alex jones do it in the correct thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I corrected the OP, because he linked InfoWars and plays it off as a credible source, and I showed him the scope of the images that was posted without showing the broader picture. The picture of the "Navy Seal Commandos" that Alex likes to say in the video, are taken after the explosion with the back pack still on.

That video shows that Alex supports the theory and approved of it to be on the air and website, without going into explanation of the context of the image.

Edit: Dude, that video is Alex talking about the whole thing regarding the Boston Marathon and the Navy Seal conspiracy. What you mean BS video? Lmao yeah, it is BS.

Edit #2: I'm signing off for now, soak this all in bud.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

For sure screw jones his a twat and he probably is pushing these but this thread is about the op and the person who wrote the op is this paul guy.

edit
If you want to go down that road I expect to see a lot of threads on the pedos that anon has in it's ranks and why they protect them......

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join