It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i walked into the living room and a press conference was on CNN, and one of the reporters yelled out "is this another false flag attack to take more of our personal liberties?"

props to that dude.

it is too early to tell yet, but the spin they're putting on it suggests it as a possibility. "domestic terrorism" and all that.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by bill3969

Why?
2nd

Bill Ayers, co-founder of Weather Underground, a communist revolutionary group. Bombed police stations, the U.S. Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s.

Current conspiracy theory tells of a friendship between Ayres and Obama.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
I can not say it enough when i say SETUP! planner terroisim propigander to instill more fear into the american people like everyyear when people start to relax about terroisim! i feel for the victims of a crime commited by those they are ment to be able to trust! bless you boston xoox

Setup? Why, that would make me a terroist! Of course this is a setup!

umm...really?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm guessing some crazy nut job yank saw how to make bombs on the internet.
He was sick of life, sick of being unemployed, dumbed down on meds and maccas and wanted to be famous.
Wouldn't surprise me, you cant trust an American with a gun, why trust him with explosives?

all the right wing lunatics will jump on Obama
all the left wing psycho's will jump on the NRA
Your media will talk absolute nonsense and try to drum and hype this as much as possible.
Fox News will rant and rave what ever position the government wants to take
Americans will go on and on and on and on about how much of a tragedy this is and how unfair and disgusting this is..

all the while the US military does 10x worse in other lands to other people and you don't even care.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i walked into the living room and a press conference was on CNN, and one of the reporters yelled out "is this another false flag attack to take more of our personal liberties?"

props to that dude.

I feel sorry for you because you obviously haven't been reading for very long. Otherwise, you would have known we did not give props to that dude but rather laughed at it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos
reply to post by Taissa

I'm sorry to disagree with you on the military presence but, one of my co-workers is a national guardsman and he worked the marathon last year. They've done so for many years.

Any idea exactly what year they started that? As a veteran, and married to a career soldier, we can 't figure any reason they would be there at all.

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Very refreshing to hear.

Yep, I heard Al Sharpton giving thanks. Maybe he's on ATS.

Maybe so. Certainly, he would not miss an opportunity for a limelight.

In any case, agree that it's good to see people trying to help, in such a horrific situation. The natural reaction would be to flee. Some good people around.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by canucks555

I am sorry for stating my opinion.

I will ask permission next time.

This looks like a false flag.

lol

Most of the lights are off....I am seeing shadows! It must be a false flag!! oh, wait....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charleychibi

The time difference between the bombs were to maximize casualties. Denote one in the front to force people back into the marathon then blow the second one 10 seconds later in a mass of confused people. They used the equivalent of grape-shot in them, sick, twisted stuff,

link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Naw. The spin they are putting on it is the spin that Alex Jones and all of his following always puts on everything. No matter what the tragedy is its a "false flag attack" perpetrated by the government in order to take away our rights and put us in concentration camps.

What happened today was not a false flag attack. This was a terrorist attack pure and simple, whether solo, domestic or foreign.

link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I'm guessing some crazy nut job yank saw how to make bombs on the internet.
He was sick of life, sick of being unemployed, dumbed down on meds and maccas and wanted to be famous.
Wouldn't surprise me, you cant trust an American with a gun, why trust him with explosives?

all the right wing lunatics will jump on Obama
all the left wing psycho's will jump on the NRA
Your media will talk absolute nonsense and try to drum and hype this as much as possible.
Fox News will rant and rave what ever position the government wants to take
Americans will go on and on and on and on about how much of a tragedy this is and how unfair and disgusting this is..

all the while the US military does 10x worse in other lands to other people and you don't even care.

Wow, I agreed with pretty much all of that. ... Until the last sentence. WHAT?! I understand you're upset but to say no one cares is a bit outrageous.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

You have been on here for awhile, quite sure you have a thick skin, post what you believe in and really if someone doesn't like it then meh. If you are thinking it, likely someone else is as well.

I would rather wait for more information before making an opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Patriots' Day: Battles of Lexington and Concord -1775- "The Shot Heard 'Round The World"

On the 15 of April 1775, when General Thomas Gage, British Military Governor of Massachusetts, was ordered to destroy the rebel's military stores at Concord. To accomplish this he assembled the "Flanking units", including Light Infantry and Grenadiers, from his Boston Garrison. In charge he put Lieutenant Colonel Francis Smith and Marine Major John Pitcairn. He also composed a relief column under the command of Lord Hugh Percy to leave 6 hours after the main column. In an attempt at secrecy he did not tell his officers his plan until the last minute. The problem with his security measures were that Boston had become a glass fishbowl. All rebel eyes were watching to see the British' next action, and when the garrison committed to an action, the Americans knew their every move.

Source

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Why let silly information get in the way of a perfectly good theory? (Sarcastic)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Can anyone explain in the above posts why the "BOMB SNIFFING DOGS" didnt find these devices?? And I mean alot of Bomb Sniffing Dogs just incase you thought there was only one.

You all seem to think someone planted them there. How in the World were these planted when just prior to the race, an actual eye witness stated "there were more dogs at this event than I have ever seen at any other event"??

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Link

Sources tell me a federal search warrant is being executed in Revere. #wcvb #bostonmarathon

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KittyGlitterSparkles
reply to post by charleychibi

The time difference between the bombs were to maximize casualties. Denote one in the front to force people back into the marathon then blow the second one 10 seconds later in a mass of confused people. They used the equivalent of grape-shot in them, sick, twisted stuff,

I disagree. The second one was too far away to have been planned like that. That secondary was a good 150-200 yards away. Usually when this tactic is used it's closer to the first device and timed 1-5 minutes later in order to catch First Responders.

I have a sneaking suspicion of exactly how it was done (source: bomb squad/hazmat family members) but I won't post it. If i get it right I don't want any knocks at my door.

link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Perhaps they were placed after the dogs had left the area.

link   

Originally posted by charleychibi
The word terrorism (domestic or not) is being thrown around a lot but to be honest it could just be an amateur bomber. Why is the government jumping to this conclusion? I mean, it was just said a few minutes ago they still have no suspect.

"an amateur bomber" can be a terrorist. Just because it is a newbie does not = not a terrorist

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərist/
Noun
A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

How do you know that?

Your guilty of what you accuse conspiracy researchers of.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

How do drug dogs miss drugs? I'm sure there must be a way.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join