It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

The VIP area was reserved for the Patriots players foundation. I would say the hat was from the VIP area not the first responders.

Link to the fund raiser being at Forum.
runtoforum.eventbrite.com...#
edit on 15-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Not sure if this one has been posted but some security experts are saying domestic group based on the fact that they believe that what went off were high powered pipe bombs. I think that could be why the JFK library one may not have gone off or, if remote triggered, somebody, thankfully, lost their nerve. If this was Al Qaeda, then they would've all gone off. The day, the locations, and the fact that not all of them went off kind of points to homegrown. Patriots Day, JFK library--hard to dismiss.

www.usnews.com...

Not necessarily. Remember the underwear bomber? It's also possible this was some lone person, or small group, acting out as the bigger groups have asked people to do. A properly trained al Qaeda operative might not fail, but not all that work towards their goals are such individuals.

I did hear, from a relative in TX, that the local NBC affiliate just reported (within last 20 min or so) that there was no bomb at the library, so the point might very well be moot.

I read some info earlier stating the suspicious package at JFK was innocuous but they destroyed it to be careful. Trying to find the link now... have ten tabs open and my history is chock full as well, may take a while and I think by the time I find it it'll be reported as such widely anyways, but I'll give it a go.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap

Originally posted by charleychibi
I think too many people are looking at the calendar and seeing what they want to see. It's Taxes Day, Patriot's Day, anniversary of this, anniversary of that.

Honestly, I don't think the history of April 15th has anything to do with this. I think the Boston Marathon was chosen because it would cause a lot of media attention.

Israeli Independence Day as well:

www.nytimes.com...

New York Times, 15 May 1948

Tel Aviv, Palestine, Saturday, May 15 -- The Jewish state, the world's newest sovereignty, to be known as the State of Israel, came into being in Palestine at midnight upon termination of the British mandate...

Errr....May... is not...ummm....April.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Nope no actual footage, but another video (from the stands) with a momentary glimpse of 2nd explosion but not of the actual blast.

Can also be seen in the background of: www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by letseeit7

That is kind of my thought , but I keep hearing them say it was patriots day in Boston . I call domestic by some crazy malitia group , we shall see I am sure of that . Crazy world we live in , you would think we would be better off in this day and age .
Militia groups, patriots, or anyone against the establishment would not have done this it hurt innocent people with no attachment to the government. This was done by an enemy of the American people. So that means it's either a state sponsored false flag, Lone nutcase, or someone (even if a us citizen) with ties to a foreign terror group.

link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

This is really sad.
The nwo murdering innocent people again.

Whoa. They are going to blame this on a right wing gun owner. That will happen.

Is this a pattern? I know this is a false flag operation.

This is getting crazy.

Another drugged up patsy?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Found this on one of the updates.

Update 40: There is a suspect to look out for (via police scanner 1min ago). He is described as: black male, all black clothing with hood on, wearing a backpack. He tried to gain access to a secured area 5 minutes before the bomb went off.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Obama - "We will get to the bottom of this"

Bull#. Obama never even got to the bottom of 9/11!

He bowed to the Saudi King & he gives $2 bn/yr to Pakistan who both helped Osama Bin Laden, with funding and safe houses, respectively.

They don't ever want to get to the bottom of these terrorists which is their own stupidity in failing to regime-change all the states which sponsor terrorists.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

It is an emergency personnel's bag. Either EMT or the b-squads bag with extra goodies in it.

link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

got a link for the ebay item?

should report it.

link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Update 40: There is a suspect to look out for (via police scanner 1min ago). He is described as: black male, all black clothing with hood on, wearing a backpack. He tried to gain access to a secured area 5 minutes before the bomb went off.

That is... Extremely vague. It sounds fictional, actually. Do you trust the source?

link   

Heard something similiar on the scanner earlier, hours ago.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Wow you're good man. While everyone else is trying to figure this out you've got it nailed.
Respectfully, What would it take (proof wise) for you not to think this was an inside job?
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Fairly useful video here...

bcove.me...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow 1300 responses it seems ATS has turned into Youtube. It would be nice if people would turn up for other discussions rather than just tragedy's.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Southern Guardian

This is really sad.
The nwo murdering innocent people again.

Whoa. They are going to blame this on a right wing gun owner. That will happen.

This is getting crazy.

Another drugged up patsy?

or just as likely, a random act of violence caused by a random person.
I think it's too early to say for sure who did what.
The only thing we know for sure is that 3 people died.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by charleychibi

That is... Extremely vague. It sounds fictional, actually. Do you trust the source?

I did hear on the scanner, a while ago though.

www.broadcastify.com...

This video is pretty relevant IMO:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is it possible that these are Suicide bombers?? The question of "why set off the second bomb until first responders are there?". The potential answer to this as the first and second bomber would coordinate there bombs to go off at the same time or maybe the second bomber was scared, etc.

Is it possible that these were rudimentary devices on purpose to inflict the most "fear" and not casualties??

The Bomb sniffing dogs all over the place as the Cross Country Coach mentions before the race and also stating its the most Dogs he as ever seen at an event (its the Boston Marathon so I can understand) and those dogs not finding the devices seems to lead me to believe that someone set that off as they were there.

They use dogs for a reason. They use dogs for the POTUS so I would think someone had to be there with the bomb at the location at the time of the event. A trash can with an explosive would of been found before hand.

Either way, another terrible event but to keep it in perspective, these things happen everyday in other parts of the World. It happens so much, especially with only 2 or 3 deaths, that they dont mention them unless its a big time event.
edit on 15-4-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
I dont know if you guys follow the moon cycle or what not but someone on this ATS forum did a researched on moon phases during tragic events like this always fall on a lunar moon cycle awhile back. Like an example the Columbine shooting and what not but yesterday night for some reason i decided to look at the moon and notice that it was a lunar moon. The thought that came into my head right after looking at the moon was like "I wonder whats going to happen tomorrow". The all the sudden today this happen. Crazy. Ever since i read that post on ATS about tragic events happening on the last lunar moon cycle i always find my self looking at the moon every night now.

Good thought, I got a short chill when you mentioned it. But the I-guys
like a new moon, and that was the 10th. We're 25% and waxing now,
not a deal IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badfish420

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by Robonakka

But I do agree it seems to be gunpowder or cordite. Or very badly made ammonium nitrate. But without a lab and sample I cant be sure.

Just a thought: how convenient would it be if this does turn out to be gunpowder? With all the current talks about guns, now everyone finds out how easy it is to get black powder?! Media hype occurs, legislation gets pushed through banning or making it very difficult to buy gun powder as a citizen. This would effectively disarm a great deal of the populace, how many people do you know with more than a couple hundred rounds? Just a thought...

I also agree about black powder and how it s unregulated and will be banned if the bomb was made of something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join