It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SimpleKnowledge

It seems that this tragedy is very important to a lot of people here in the United States at this time. What would you rather we discuss instead of something that is this important? Should we talk about the little green men on the alien forum or perhaps the rocks on the Mars forum or maybe go to the philosophy forum and meditate awhile?

Sorry if talking about a tragedy that affects this nation bothers you so much.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by SimpleKnowledge

It seems that this tragedy is very important to a lot of people here in the United States at this time. What would you rather we discuss instead of something that is this important? Should we talk about the little green men on the alien forum or perhaps the rocks on the Mars forum or maybe go to the philosophy forum and meditate awhile?

Sorry if talking about a tragedy that affects this nation bothers you so much.

Amen brother. This forum in general should be a free place for all points of view. No one is stopping anyone else from talking about little green men

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I am sorry for stating my opinion.

I will ask permission next time.

This looks like a false flag.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

It is a bit odd that they had these dogs but didn't discover the bombs they were looking for. The two suicide bombers theory would explain why one explosion is about five seconds from the other. I'll keep this in mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bill3969
reply to post by MBClassified

"I'm going to go out on a limb and profile a far right winger/wingers with a small amount of low heat industrial explosive."

For one, right wingers don't do stupid stuff like this as a general rule. Every time I hear that claim, it always turns out to be one of three things.

1. Foreign nutjob.
2. Liberal nutjob.
3. A true nutjob. (Mental Illness)

True right wingers believe in GOD, and can never do anything like this.
Please refrain from introducing unfounded political bias in to a tragedy that many have been injured, and some have died. I personally am so far to the right, I can't see a Republican from here.
This is the work of disturbed individual/group and is not condoned by either left or right.

"Liberal Nut Jobs" are blowing stuff up? Where's that Cletus? Show me.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I predict that Obama will say the North Koreans did it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This situation happens sooo much in other Countries and isnt discussed at all. The real reason we should be discussing this is "why" in our Country this sort of thing is blown out of proportion. The drama built around a story like this, whether its a bombing or shooting, seems like it should NEVER happen here for any reason what so ever.

I say, if you look at our long History of screwing Countries over the question I have is why doesn't it happen more often??

I will tell you why...before events like this every single stretch of the streets this event is ran, bomb sniffing dogs, FBI, ATF, look at this route with a fine tooth comb. Even before 9/11 I guarantee this happened. After 9/11 it has increased 10 fold so I dont see anyway this could of happened without some "inside" job situation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

I predict the president will wait until the evidence has been compiled and a suspect/suspects have been identified/arrested and let the citizens know.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I predict that Obama will say the North Koreans did it.

Obama has already spoken on this and is blaming no one. That post was probably the most idiotic thing I've read in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Earlier in the thread someone posted that had it been Al Qaida there would be nothing left but a smoldering crater. I have to agree. They go big. As tragic as this whole thing is, I feel it would have been a helluva lot worse had it been an organized foreign terrorist group.
This feels domestic to me.
Either way, this was yet another very dark day in the history of the USA, and my thoughts and prayers are with all of those who were affected in any way. I don't think I'll sleep very well tonight. The whole thing makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FalseMove

Bill Ayers for 1, just google.

www.examiner.com...
Apparently hollywood loves them.
edit on 15-4-2013 by bill3969 because: addition

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bill3969

Why?
2nd

link   
I can not say it enough when i say SETUP! planner terroisim propigander to instill more fear into the american people like everyyear when people start to relax about terroisim! i feel for the victims of a crime commited by those they are ment to be able to trust! bless you boston xoox

link   
Good night to everyone....I love you all

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I cant go through all 73 pages now, but was this raw video posted yet of the explosion???

Raw video

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reporters are probably having a blast with this

so sad

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The answer to all of this will be the Suspect. I dont believe in this situation you will find "suspects" just like the previous nut job attacks where there were numerous reports of "multiple" attackers but in the end there was only one.

The Oklahoma bombing was two suspects but the theory is that there were more involved with those two. Pretty much every other "unexplained" event is only one suspect.

Again, with the amount of bomb sniffing dogs how did this go down without the actual perp there at the time of the bombing??

Dogs can sniff out Cancer, I am sure they can sniff out a Bomb no matter what there made of.
edit on 15-4-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
reply to post by bbracken677

sherlock would have known that it was the blind sheik, not osama in the 1993 bombing. you do not measure up.

Osama was connected to that long before 9/11. Sherlock wouldn't have been so obtuse that he wouldnt have looked further for the mastermind behind the evil deed.

Muahahahaha

I assume that you were not uninformed. You are smarter than that.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yes it was posted about 73 pages ago. Always good to have another source though. I can't believe that I have actually been here from page 1 of this event. God I have got to get a life.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I cant go through all 73 pages now, but was this raw video posted yet of the explosion???

Raw video

Yes, actually. It was posted rather recently. You don't have to read the whole thread. Read from maybe page 50.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join