It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything You Need to Know So Far About the Gosnell Trial. The media blackout GRAPHIC!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by adjensen
Why is one of those okay, and the other is not? Out of sight, out of mind?

I guess it depends on the definition of "person". Apparently, in the US, the moment you are born you are considered a person, so being killed after being born is a homicide, before is something else.

It's actually worse than that. If you cause the death of an unborn child through something other than abortion, such as killing a pregnant woman, you may be charge with the murder of that unborn child.

In the United States, a fetus is defined as a human being whose rights need to be protected if it is wanted.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh, good grief...there is no conspiracy/blackout from the media. I heard about this case from the MSM in print and on t.v. over a year ago! Yeah, that's right over a year ago. There was not tons of coverage back then but that's par for the course; it is not, however, some conspiracy.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Circumstance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

While I do believe abortion is a womans choice and I won't judge them, I am ok with the law here in New Zealand where you can't have an abortion if you're over 12weeks ( 3 months). This is just disgusts me beyond belief, how can a person think this is ok?. Do the mothers of the children think this is ok, they should know better, are they just as guilty as the doctors for letting this happen?. Why is the legal limit in this state 24weeks??. 6 month old babies wow, they're proper babies by this stage and could survive if given birth to early.

This doctor should not be performing abortions at this stage legal or not where are his morals, he obviously doesn't have any and the way he goes about this makes me sick!!. I also want to know why the staff working for this guy did not once speak up until now?. I mean if it was working there I would have a huge problem with this, it's all fine and dandy speaking up now, but the OP stated this has been going on for 17 years and not one of the workers there thought to alert authorties to his actions???,

Ugh this should be all over the news, he should be locked up and the key thrown away!! :flame
edit on 13/4/13 by karmajayne because: spelling, grammer

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It is funny how a society got to the point where abortion is "ok" as long as it is defined in a certain way people do not have a problem with it, yet same baby a week later and everyone is mortified if something bad happens.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Posted this yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circumstance
Oh, good grief...there is no conspiracy/blackout from the media. I heard about this case from the MSM in print and on t.v. over a year ago! Yeah, that's right over a year ago. There was not tons of coverage back then but that's par for the course; it is not, however, some conspiracy.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Circumstance because: (no reason given)

Same hear. Old news. A news cycle is about 24 hours then they move on to something else.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad and Circumstance

Newtown was only covered for 24 hours? Columbine? Aurora? McVeigh?

I'm sorry, but it appears that the media will give coverage to the stories that they can use to push their favored policies, but quickly bury other stories which may hurt their positions.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides
reply to post by jibeho

Bad apple, not enough inspections. No reason to make a blanket change to abortion rights.

100% agreed. Dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. (no pun intended)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Hope you guys feel the same way about gun laws.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Excuse me for saying this ...

But to me, this sounds like a crime committed by the mothers, not the doctor. According to what I've heard, women scream about "they deciding over their own body". And this is what they want ...

To me, the women that sought these procedures should be on trial ...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
business insider has some stuff on this.

Pennsylvania's health department stopped routine inspections of abortion facilities in the state after Tom Ridge, a pro-choice Republican, became governor in 1995. Health department lawyers "changed their legal opinions and advice to suit the policy preferences of different governors," health department official Janet Staloski said in grand jury testimony. In this case, she said the state didn't want to be "putting a barrier up to women" who wanted abortions. In 1999, high-level Pennsylvania officials met to consider starting up regular inspections again but decided not to, state lawyer Kenneth Brody testified, according to the grand jury report. He told the grand jury that officials were concerns that abortion clinics wouldn't meet inspection standards and then there "would be less abortion facilities." Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

they say ALL abortion clinic inspections were stopped as they might hinder those seeking abortions.

www.businessinsider.com...
How Conservative Tweeters Blew Up The 'House Of Horrors' Story Of Kermit Gosnell's Abortion Clinic

www.businessinsider.com...

Catering to women who were so pregnant they couldn't get abortions anywhere else, Gosnell's clinic became a "huge moneymaker" by charging $3,000 for a late-term abortions, according to a scathing, 281-page grand jury report that lays out the allegations against him. The grand jury estimated Gosnell took in at least $1.8 million a year, mostly in cash, using figures provided by Women's Medical Society staff. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Ashley was a full-time high school student when she worked for Gosnell but sometimes worked at his clinic for as many as 50 hours a week, according to the report. As part of his standard procedure, Gosnell allegedly had women deliver live babies in his absence. He came back to kill the "squirming" infants, according to the grand jury report. His teenage assistant was often in charge of taking care of those women when they were in labor, according to the grand jury report. Ashley told the grand jury that she sent the women to deliver their babies in toilets and phoned Gosnell to say he was needed at the clinic. The high school student was also charged with giving doses of heavy-duty pain meds, according to the grand jury report. "In truth, Ashley often worked until 2 a.m. and performed the duties of a registered nurse or a doctor," the grand jury report read. "When asked who was in charge of the clinic before Gosnell arrived, Ashley testified: 'Me.'" Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

gotta love a 15 year old high school student left in charge of a "medical facility", including giving out drugs.

lots more stories listed here www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
reply to post by jibeho

Excuse me for saying this ...

But to me, this sounds like a crime committed by the mothers, not the doctor. According to what I've heard, women scream about "they deciding over their own body". And this is what they want ...

To me, the women that sought these procedures should be on trial ...

i have to agree them and anyone involved in the clinic as well. including the 15 year old, who i would think should have seen something wrong and reported it. after all didn't she see something wrong with herself medicating people, not to mention being IN CHARGE of a MEDICAL facility as well as the murder of babies. this whole thing is sickening.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

When large amounts of money are involved, some people's sense of duty goes right out the window. I'm sure she was being well paid for her part. I won't go into the whole thing about abortion being right or wrong, but what they did to some of those babies was murder, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Circumstance

Really have you forgotten who your president is and his baby killing wife? Never in my life have I seen such BS from my fellow American's. Like every thing else lets move on. Is this the country we want to leave our children with? Oh wait we've killed them all my bad.

Your leader speaks warning this will make you sick ..........youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Yes, but what the doctor is supposed to do is to kill the unborn baby, then remove it from the womb, not removing it first and then kill it.

Do you even realize how insane it is to call the first "order of action" a legal abortion and the second "order of action" a murder?

Only in a sick twisted society does a distance of 2 feet or a few mins of time make the determination that a KILLING is considered "legal" or murder.

And make no mistake, EVERY single abortion is a killing, it is the ending of a Life form with its own unique genetic code which requires only TWO things to remain alive, nutrition and shelter.

In the womb a baby is provided nutrition and shelter in order to survive, out of the womb a baby must be provided with nutrition and shelter in order to survive. There is NO difference whatsoever in the essential status of a baby in or out of the womb, merely different stages of development and growth, the markings of a LIVING CREATURE.

And that life will continue to survive until tragedy strikes, until it meets its end due to the hostilities of another life form or the failing of a major organ due to natural causes.

but many would prefer to stick their heads in the sand and call these precious beautiful children, "a mass of worthless tissue". You might as well say that a pregnant woman has a tumor growing in her womb until all of a sudden one day that tumor miraculously is considered a baby. One moment a worthless tumor, the next moment a human life worth protecting and preserving? It is pure insanity to maintain that such a distinction exists, that once the babies heart beats just that one more time, that it is now a human life with rights in our society, however during all the heart beats before that moment it was a worthless mass of tissue. Let us not forget that a doctor doesn't have to "KILL" a tumor before removing it from the body.

I pray for our nation, we may come to our senses yet.

Soul

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Everyone, E-mail this story to major news outlets so that they might be interested to look further. Do not count on media outlets to do the right thing, show them with numerous e-mails or calls that people feel they should report this.

Now, on my own take... Is this real? Humanity, and what it's capable of.. I would say it could be real. This story would provoke a very conditioned response in most - the response of how negative killing young life is. Perhaps for that reason, those that support abortion feel that it would hit too close to home for their cause? That would indeed be a root in conspiracy to silence media on this subject.. But I often wonder just what is the large demand to keep abortion around?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulReaper
Do you even realize how insane it is to call the first "order of action" a legal abortion and the second "order of action" a murder?

Yes, I do, but that's how the law is (apparently).

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, but what the doctor is supposed to do is to kill the unborn baby, then remove it from the womb, not removing it first and then kill it.

Call me crazy, but what is the difference?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Call me crazy, but what is the difference?

Apparently, if the baby is killed before being born, it's an abortion, so it could be legal, but if the baby is killed after being born alive, then it's murder.

The final result is the same.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

How someone can do this or even stand by and watch it is beyond me.

How does someone live with themselves? How do they live with the horror of killing
defenseless little babies.
When I hear of people like that I hope there is a hell in the afterlife or some kind of punishment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join