It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-military bio-enviromental engineer Kristan Meghan blows whistle on Air Force chemtrails

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Oh, please. Enough with the paranoia.
It's an empirical problem. Either there is something in a "chemtrail" unusual to a contrail or there isn't which make every trail you see a contrail. There is no test (done right, on the trail itself) that shows anything besides the expected elements at the expected quantity. Even a "chemtrail" site, California Skywatch admits there is no evidence.
This does not take conspiracy, Black Ops, or your paranoid philosophy to answer the question. It takes science. Anything less is just ignorance, usually willful because conspiracy theorists behind a monitor must manufacture some type of drama to make them feel good about their lack of common sense, rationality, and education.
Deny ignorance, don't hide from it because your imaginary and anonymous "TPTB" boogey-man is doing bad things to you.
That is all people like you are doing. You want to believe and have people tell you that you are wrong, so you can feel as though you know important secret information and it makes you feel superior that not everyone shares your delusions. That your secret, insider knowledge of this involves the most visible, long lasting, scatter shot way of delivering anything anywhere for any reason should be a clue.
If you don't understand what something is, LEARN. Don't just take whatever story a website tells you. And given the total lack of empirical evidence of any kind concerning the reality of "chemtrails", that is all you are doing. Parroting an idiot who doesn't have the intelligence to tell a cirrostratus undulatus from a lit fart.

edit on 15-5-2013 by stars15k because: oops

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Chemtrails are a fact of life, they have a purpose.

Says who? Only proven liars and hucksters such as Carnicom, Thomas and Jones and the ones who have been brainwashed by them. Nobody who actually knows anything for a fact.

Unfortunately in all aspects of dangerous existence it is always the trusting, the ignorant and the stupid who will always lead or attempt to lead everyone else into danger because they themselves, cannot or will not or more simply, just do not, see the danger.

What danger? Long lasting contrails? Cropdusting and cloud seeding? Theoretical discussions about the desperate GE strategies that may become necessary in the future? Grow up.

When people have for so long trusted everything they see and hear as being the truth, they find it increasingly difficult to disbelieve their own dogmatic world view that they have come to trust, and continue to readily believe everything from those responsible for programming them with it.

How incredibly condescending and patronising of you. You have NO IDEA. If you are under 30 I have been fighting authority, to the extent that I have been baton charged by mounted police, since before you were born. Your assertion quoted above is nothing short of pathetic.

I feel sorry for anyone who cannot see they are being targeted in an ongoing slow motion slaughter of the masses.
I actually pity you, your "Leaders" regard you as little more than an inconvenience at best and an infestation problem at worst.

Similarly, I feel pity for the poor deluded twats that cant see the real issues that threaten their very existence and instead focus their energies on a completely, and transparently, fake issue like chemtrails. I can only conclude that it is some sort of defence mechanism, but when the SHTF, looking the wrong way wont save anyone.

I find it incredible that you can preach the way you just did with NOTHING to support your nonsense.
edit on 15-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

It's funny there is really nothing left to say on this particular thread, I think it has all been said, but I predict we'll continue to see rhetoric/nastiness as certain "types" are required to have the last word............
edit on 2-5-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

Very predictable.............

My oh my why do walk around with your pants down.

Trolls have to have the last word, is that why you keep posting in your thread where there was no actual whistle blowing of chemtrails

Seriously disagreement in your eyes is trolling, well Im a growling troll out eat you all, this is such a sick joke for those that know and still insist the evil gubment is out to get you and just the epitome of ignorance for those that believe

edit on 15-5-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Chemtrails are a fact of life,

indeed - witness us discussing them here.

However they are not a fact of science.

they have a purpose.

Also indeed - to enrich some people at the expense of the pocketbook and mental hleath of others

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Paranoid?, thanks for the insult, but if that is the label that i have to wear to separate me from the blind and blinkered around here then i happily wear it.

And aloysius, you talk of mental health, but, i fear it is you yourself who is constantly engaged in telling people how wrong they are about chemtrails.
Is it mania (or a job *shrugs*). people can be wrong without you having to resort to labeling (are you a psychiatrist or psychologist or a mental health know nuffin?) and telling them they are wrong.

Oh noes, someone is wrong on teh intehnet, i must tell them!
you are entitled to your opinion, i'm entitled to mine, and it is no good attempting continuously trying to disabuse people that they are wrong about something they see everyday (pretty much) going on above their heads.
Especially as the subject seems to have a dedicated defence force, because that just makes it MOAR interesting. kisses xx

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Good points. Attempting to make others wrong and/or prove yourself right is a classical egoic thought pattern which most psychologists and psychiatrists consider dysfunctional by definition.

This is the webiste to disucss such issues. This is the forum to discuss such issues. Anyone coming on this forum and insinuating or inferring posters talking about chemtrails have issues are the ones that are truly delusional.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

you are entitled to your opinion, i'm entitled to mine,

Yeah - but opinions that are based on facts and verifiable evidence aer not worth as much attention or credibility as those that are based un unsupported hearsay and willful ignorance.

and it is no good attempting continuously trying to disabuse people that they are wrong about something they see everyday (pretty much) going on above their heads.

dont' you think that peole would be better off actually understanding atmospheric science a bit more rathe than believing made up stories that inspire fear and hatred??

I have no problem that people see whiet trails that spread out - nor even that tehy don't like them "blotting out the sky" - heck I agree with them.

I jsut think there is no reason to beleive a fantasy that is it a deliberate programme involving injecting something other than jet engine exhaust gasses into teh atmosphere.

Science has known hat contrails behave liek this for decades - why invent something else??

Especially as the subject seems to have a dedicated defence force, because that just makes it MOAR interesting. kisses xx

It also has a dedicated force trying to spread a hoax of which you are apparently a part - I can jsutify my "defence" with facts, science and verifiable evidence, and also by pointing out the negative effects that believing this hoax has one some people.

What is your rationale for not believeing the facts, science and verifiable evidence, and for spreading fear and hatred?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

This is the webiste to disucss such issues. This is the forum to discuss such issues. Anyone coming on this forum and insinuating or inferring posters talking about chemtrails have issues are the ones that are truly delusional.

Chemtrail believers are scared of clouds....I would classify that as an issue, and if your scared of clouds then you are a good candidate to be delusional...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Chemtrail believers are scared of clouds....I would classify that as an issue, and if your scared of clouds then you are a good candidate to be delusional...

I will accept "delusional" and wear that one as well, my delusion though is thinking i share the planet with other "Intelligent" beings, i see they are few and far between.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join