It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-military bio-enviromental engineer Kristan Meghan blows whistle on Air Force chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
She lays out her experience in this video:

Now watch.

A normal person who personally disagreed would attempt to debate WHAT she said in the video.

Professional disinfo agents would use a different tactic, one of their favorite ones; attack the WHO/source and attempt to discredit Kristen Meghan.

This video is for people on the fence, as I used to be once about chemtrails, I was in denial, normalcy bias. Do your own homework, and don't let anyone tell you what to think including myself.

No more secrets. Every single person on the planet is entitled to the truth, none of us are better than others.

Peace.

Edit: I just saw this comment in the comments section in this video, and thought it was hillarious in light of certain "types" on ATS, I'm sure you will see them shortly:

The best evidence of chemtrail existence are in the dry desert skies. "Contrails" cannot persist and form into "contrail-cirrus" clouds in warm and dry air, they evaporate and sublimate quickly, NASA and ContrailScience even state this. What they say will be used against them. Just wish it was in a Court of Law.

And we see many chemtrails yet in Arizona............

Edit: Kristan provides more documentation of her bona fides:

edit on 12-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

edit on 12-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is a Great find!
kudos to you for finding it, and she is a very brave veteran!
S&F !!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ah yes....

A whistleblower that uses Carnicom as a source.

Here you go she talks about everything here...

metabunk.org...

Sorry but she uses the same old evidence from the same old hoax pushers..

edit on 13-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The best evidence of chemtrail existence are in the dry desert skies. "Contrails" cannot persist and form into "contrail-cirrus" clouds in warm and dry air, they evaporate and sublimate quickly, NASA and ContrailScience even state this. What they say will be used against them. Just wish it was in a Court of Law.

What ignorant stupidity...

Even above deserts the air at jet cruising altitude is below zero.
And, like anywhere else, if the conditions are right, contrails will form.

I've seen it myself and photographed and filmed them myself.

In the desert.

In the middle of nowhere in northern Australia...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36bccca427b2.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc98d5dce32f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Edit: I just saw this comment in the comments section in this video, and thought it was hillarious in light of certain "types" on ATS, I'm sure you will see them shortly:

Except atmospheric conditions at high-altitude are vastly different that that observed on the surface of the Earth. While Arizona is arid, at 30+ thousand feet, the conditions are vastly different. Never mind that though. It doesn't fit your view on this.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Those are cemtrails! Stop denying it! Parts of Australia are hot; therefore the air, at 30+ thousand feet should be the same!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

And why wouldn't you see contrails in Arizona when conditions are right?

Here are some from the desert....

I have asked this question countless of times and yet nobody seems to be able to answer it, but let's see what you come up with....

How are you determining that the lines you see are chemtrails by just looking up at the sky?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Except atmospheric conditions at high-altitude are vastly different that that observed on the surface of the Earth. While Arizona is arid, at 30+ thousand feet, the conditions are vastly different. Never mind that though. It doesn't fit your view on this.

That is exactly the mind set of chemtrail believers.. Sad but true...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Her official position apparently was a GS-1. However, I've seen some videos in which she, multiple times, says that her job title is different each time. Also, another thing that raises a red flag for me is how old she seems. She seems to be awful young to have already gone through college, become an officer, and achieved a relatively high position to know about the definite use of chemtrails.

And no, I'm not a disinfo agent simply for asking questions. As Carl Sagan once said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If someone claims to be something, that must always be looked at first, THEN we can look at what they say. Because if she's not telling us the truth of who she is, it calls into question EVERYTHING she says.
edit on 13-4-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
Her official position was GS-12, that requires a BS degree or higher.

Where are you getting your information from? GS-12 does not require a BS degree......everything else you said, based on that is pure nonsense.

ETA: You stated "GS-1"; what is that? That is not even an official position.
edit on 13-4-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I corrected my mistake after initial research. I though it did, but a little Googling never hearts.

I'm not sure why you seem to be getting upset over me question who this girl is. All I'm saying is, she seems fishy to me. I have no dog in the the chemtrail fight.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

And don't they also state that when conditions are right they can persist for long periods of time?

Example of Persistent (non-spreading) contrails Persistent (non-spreading) contrails look like long white lines that remain visible after the airplane has disappeared. This shows that the air where the airplane is flying is quite humid, and there is a large amount of water vapor available to form a contrail. Persistent contrails can be further divided into two classes: those that spread and those that don't. Persistent contrails look like long, narrow white pencil-lines across the sky.

Example of Persistent Spreading contrails Persistent spreading contrails look like long, broad, fuzzy white lines. This is the type most likely to affect climate because they cover a larger area and last longer than short-lived or persistent contrails.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Seems you left out a few facts there didn't you?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I'm not sure why you seem to be getting upset over me question who this girl is. All I'm saying is, she seems fishy to me. I have no dog in the the chemtrail fight.

Check out the link that I posted earlier and you can see is questioned about her whistleblowing. which BTW is nothing more than stating the same patent argument that proves nothing. In fact she uses Cliff Carnicom as a source which really hurts any credibility she may have had..

Seems fishy is a perfect description of this whistleblower..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder2u
This is a Great find!
kudos to you for finding it, and she is a very brave veteran!
S&F !!

Yes, if only more people like her would stand up for what's right, instead of being a stooge of the PTB and manipulated by them for a paycheck.

Secrets are connected to ego. When you think you know something no one else or few others know, it enhances your self identity, your ego, and allows you to feel superior to the inferior others. Awareness of your ego when it is operating in any from is one of the first steps to enlightenment. Unawareness of ego when it is operating is true unconsciousness.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
All I'm saying is, we need to pay close attention to who we're listening to exactly. Otherwise we're no better than people who believe what the government and news agencies say is close to gospel. Remember Nancy Lieder? It was claimed she was a lot of things, like an astronomer working for NASA. We saw how that turned out (twice).

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

All I'm saying is, we need to pay close attention to who we're listening to exactly. Otherwise we're no better than people who believe what the government and news agencies say is close to gospel. Remember Nancy Lieder? It was claimed she was a lot of things, like an astronomer working for NASA. We saw how that turned out (twice).

And another good example of this is Rosalind Peterson who swore that chemtrails were real, but 10 years later she sings a totally different tune...

edit on Sat Apr 13 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed in error

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Those are cemtrails! Stop denying it! Parts of Australia are hot; therefore the air, at 30+ thousand feet should be the same!

Look at the difference between sea level temp and we`ll just go to 16,000 feet.

Do you really think it will be the same at 30,000 feet and at sea level anywhere on the planet.

The standard values for pressure, temperature and density (ignoring the slight effect of humidity) at altitudes from sea level to 16,000 feet (about 4900 m).

Altitude(feet) Pressure(in. Hg) Temp.(F) Density (%)

sea level..............29.92................ 59.0.................100

2,000................... 27.82.................51.9................. 94.3

4,000................... 25.84.................44.7..................88.8

6,000................... 23.98.................37.6................. 83.6

10,000.................. 20.57............... 23.3..................73.8

12,000...................19.02...............16.2 ..................69.3

14,000...................17.57................9.1................... 65.0

16,000...................16.21................1.9................... 60.9
www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

Edit..
Now I know diddly squat about chemtrails/contrails and have never entered into these forums before,but for you to dismiss Chadwickus post (which I thought was well thought out and logical) with what you stated,isn`t helping your stance of the chemtrail debate.

edit on 13-4-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And another good example of this is Rosalind Peterson who swore that chemtrails were real, but 10 years later she sings a totally different tune...

This is one of the weakest arguments I have ever seen, and in fact falls under a few categories of logical fallacy.

A false analogy is an argument based upon an assumed similarity between two things, people, or situations when in fact the two things being compared are not similar in the manner invoked.

This is like saying all politicians lie because some do, or all politicians are good because some are. Please give me a break, this post is completely off topic.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Do you really think it will be the same at 30,000 feet and at sea level anywhere on the planet.

I will go out on a limb and say he was not being serious.

But then again I could be wrong...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

instead of being a stooge of the PTB and manipulated by them for a paycheck.

I always try to keep an open mind on this subject, but when, as per freakin usual, a chemtrail believer makes the above statement they loose all credibility in my mind.

Deluded.

edit on 13-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join