It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

I think the naivete is in thinking that this is the place for either type of help. What can any member of this site really do other than question the story or pat the OP on the back?

If it were happening to me I wouldn't seek help here.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You are correct. This isn't the place to seek help. However, perhaps it is the place to reinforce to others that they are not alone, which really, was the point of this thread.

I remain touched that you are so concerned I may be in need of help. Thanks for your concern.
tetra

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thanks so much for defending me. Perhaps Daskakik would do well to consider recent information from the CIA that, in fact, targeted individuals are……wait for it…..

ACTUALLY TARGETED.
LOL
Happy Holidays to you and yours

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

If that is the case then you only want the pats on the back and none of the scrutiny. Maybe a forum solely about and for TI's would be a better place.

I never said that I doubted that there are people that are targeted, I just don't believe that everyone that claims to be a TI is in fact a TI.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

23 pages, and I can't take the scrutiny? Whatever. Why don't we put the scrutiny on you next time, and see if you can take it. For what it's worth, I've held up quite well, for one "needing help."

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

23 pages, and I can't take the scrutiny? Whatever.

It is what Puppytoven brought up.

Why don't we put the scrutiny on you next time, and see if you can take it.

I would have to make some sort of claim and insist that others believe me and I try not to do that but if a time like that ever comes around you are more than welcomed to throw whatever you want at me.

For what it's worth, I've held up quite well, for one "needing help."

Not sure why you think that is indicative of anything but OK.

edit on 14-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Not sure why, after all these pages you feel it necessary to return and heckle me?
I have not insisted that anyone believe me, das. I just wrote. And you read. Huh.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I replied to puppytoven and you felt the need to address me directly and now you want to play the victim and say that I came back to heckle you.

That might say more about your problem than anything else.
edit on 14-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Victim? Really?
I think you're a little confused. You're my victim. BWaHAHAHAHA Oh, and as for you replying to Puppytoven, that's all well and good, but it is my thread……so I think it's within my rights to come back here and write anytime.
Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Victim? Really?
I think you're a little confused. You're my victim. BWaHAHAHAHA

Cute, that says a lot as well.

Oh, and as for you replying to Puppytoven, that's all well and good, but it is my thread……so I think it's within my rights to come back here and write anytime.

You sure can but that doesn't mean that you can accuse someone of something that they have not done.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Why don't you find another place to inhabit and another person to continue to plague, already? You and I have been at it some 22-23 pgs. Isn't it enough for you already? You aren't going to convince me of anything, and I'm certainly not going to convince you of anything either. So have a little respect, and let it go already instead of trying to score points off me in my own thread, which is years old already.
Happy holidays to you, daskakik.
tetra

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As a member of this site and participant in this thread I am well within my right to reply to new posts like the one puppytoven posted and since he was asking the participants in this thread to act a certain way, I replied to him.

If you don't like the way forums work maybe you need to find a medium that better fits your needs.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If that is the case then you only want the pats on the back and none of the scrutiny. Maybe a forum solely about and for TI's would be a better place.

I never said that I doubted that there are people that are targeted, I just don't believe that everyone that claims to be a TI is in fact a TI.

It's never the scrutiny that astounds me, it's the way you guys seem to get off on being jerks. I'm sorry the world has turned into someone who is amused by agitating people, but the nature of this site is not an excuse to try to make people look bad with assuming the worst of someone you don't even know. It's the level of pointless aggression and sociopathy that astounds, and frankly, saddens me. I'm surprised there's not a "I killed my sisters kitten because I was bored" forum.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
But let's bring this back to the topic at hand. Gangstalking. I have been a TI for going on 3 years. In that time i have gone through being confused and angry and told the same thing by the shrinks I sought answers from. It's all in the wording that keeps them from being liars: "If I were to look at a check list for schizophrenia, you would appear to have schizophrenia." I am not schizophrenic. Because if that's the case, then it's warping reality because others are also noticing the theatrics at the store or on the freeway. The dog even starts being affected by the acoustic weapons. I have met other people in the area I live who all describe the same stuff happening to them. All the while, those who you are close to start purposely opening conversations with you that they know perfectly well will agitate you. It's not even relevant to anything at the time either. It's like saying you want a hamburger and they respond with your dead mother and how it must suck to never be able to see her again. Stuff like this is not schizophrenia. And how many coincidences must there be before a TI is not imagining things? But here is the thing: I still have hope. I still can laugh at it all. Because help does come in the strangest places and from the most unexpected sources. Even here. To not have an open mind and assume any particular venue is not worth checking out is also what they want. Especially when it comes to sites like this. Think about it. This is a concentrated source of people and information that could benefit you. We got Aliens, Demons, Government Conspiracy, and NWO all in one place. If you're a TI and have been one for a while, you know which ones are the disinformation and which is not. If you are a Targeted Individual, you know what you're dealing with is not defined by one generic label because there are tricks and practices used that aren't explained unless you expand your perceptions. Which is ironic because, if not for them intruding on yor every waking moment, then you'd have no need to learn the stuff they don't want you knowing. I know I wouldn't be taking nearly as many photographs, I know that much. I also know that the moment I start being hateful and the ends justify the means is the moment I end up just like them. Caught up in hurting other people or be a target yourself.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppytoven
I'm sorry the world has turned into someone who is amused by agitating people, but the nature of this site is not an excuse to try to make people look bad with assuming the worst of someone you don't even know. It's the level of pointless aggression and sociopathy that astounds, and frankly, saddens me. I'm surprised there's not a "I killed my sisters kitten because I was bored" forum.

I don't find any amusment in posing the questions that I have to the OP. Doubting someones story isn't aggresive or sociopathic. It isn't even assuming the worst of someone.

I have found that whenever someone who claims to be an IT is asked what makes them worthy of targetting there is never a reasonable answer. I am, from that point on, unconvinced. That's it. No need to make it seem bigger than that.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That's a valid point. But at the same time, the TI often doesn't know exactly why they are targeted. and the program is so badly mismanaged that it can often be for a personal reason just because. It's sometimes like giving a gun to a chimp. Just because he can pull the trigger doesn't mean he knows why he shouldn't.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have a friend who was a victim of someone's vindictiveness. She offered herself to him and he shunned her. He ended up in jail and had a rough time because she had connections on both sides of the law. He has never expressed to me that he believes that there is a "program". It was just a personal thing.

I know that tetra has this theory about "the program" being a polishing stage to some tech that will ensalve humanity but it just isn't logical that "they" would let the victims live to spread the warning. This thread is over eight months old and tetra is still here. It just doesn't cut the mustard.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I have a friend who was a victim of someone's vindictiveness. She offered herself to him and he shunned her. He ended up in jail and had a rough time because she had connections on both sides of the law. He has never expressed to me that he believes that there is a "program". It was just a personal thing.

I know that tetra has this theory about "the program" being a polishing stage to some tech that will ensalve humanity but it just isn't logical that "they" would let the victims live to spread the warning. This thread is over eight months old and tetra is still here. It just doesn't cut the mustard.

Sure it does. Logically, this tech is always improved upon so there is always new data that is needed. And part of it is to see how long it takes for people to snap and those who never do are of particular interest because it's by learning why they never snap that ways to make the unbreakable snap are proposed. but here's the thing. I honestly believe that the word "program" is a generic term for many programs and any solution can't work if it's treated as a generic issue. Some of us see things we shouldn't and get targeted while some of us are targeted because we are gay. Others get targeted because he reported police misconduct, and still others are targeted because it doesn't make sense. even when it's actually happening to you, you think that it doesn't make sense. But that doesn't mean it's not really happening. A lot of things about human behavior doesn't make sense. Yet, we live in a world that thinks Justin Beiber being arrested is worth interrupting regular programming for. That doesn't make any kind of sense, but it happened. And when does any kind of bigotry make sense? Lynching black people because they are black does not make sense. Saying they need to stick to their own kind when we basically abducted them and brought them here does not make sense. Congress being petulant and self-serving when they were elected to serve the people doesn't make sense. And trust me I was hoping it was a dream...yet they did indeed happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
No, it doesn't make sense to let someone who is trying to push "them" out into the light or break their hold remain alive.

As for your examples, are saying that any type of aggression is an orchastrated effort? Does this include the animal kingdom?
edit on 16-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join