It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacri
Welcome and kind regards, Sacri. What is "the Haven?" I would seek it, as well.
tetra50

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: Sacri
Welcome and kind regards, Sacri. What is "the Haven?" I would seek it, as well.
tetra50

Haven is both start and end.. the source of the coding...

Love ones will guide and protect..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
As someone who's been labeled out to lunch from my very first post, I enjoyed reading this. THANK YOU!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven
You're certainly welcome, although I'm not sure for what….that I may be more "out to lunch," than you, perhaps? LOL.
I checked out some of your cloud threads. We are all capable of original thoughts, and I found yours just that, original., though maybe not a breath of fresh air….harhar. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I wouldn't be too worried about being regarded as out to lunch, around these parts….There are a lot crazier threads than yours. I hope that isn't why you enjoyed reading this one, as I mean it quite seriously, and meant it to tackle a subject that seldom gets very far around here, on a conspiracy site, of all things. There's quite a bit of sourced info buried in the thread, and worth taking a look at, I think.

But thanks for reading, and on face value, for thanking me.
tetra

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've had this thread bookmarked for some time and have been hesitant to contribute....I suffer from schizoaffective bipolar (official diagnosis) and one of the most common re-occurring themes is that of MK manipulation and gangstalking.

I cannot provide any evidence for my subjective experience - which further compromises my ability to distinguish fact from fiction a good percentage of the time....especially when I experience an involuntary disconnect.

About a month ago, I began isolating more than usual - after twenty years of being called out to perform seemingly random minor tasks and public "performances" - the voices all but disappeared as well as other external stimulus that had kept me motivated and in real world social interactions.

One day, everything was fine - the next I'm undergoing what I can only describe as having a mental hard drive completely wiped of it's operating system....I'm absolutely lost. Without the external prompting, I don't know what to do with myself.

Whatever is going on with The Program these days has me worried - I really don't wish to become another throw away experiment.

I cannot express how much it means to be able to discuss this phenomenon with another human being....it is one of the few opportunities to connect to the outside world and collective consciousness. Most people who ridicule those who step forward with admissions don't realize how painful it is to see the same prompting of information over and over again:

"Take your medications."
I do, thank you....they don't help in this instance. That's why I'm reaching out.

"See a doctor."
I have therapy sessions every month like clockwork....sometimes things hit after office hours.

"You're just crazy."
Well, you're just mean...

"oh, you're just making all this up...it's all in your head."
Yes, you're absolutely right...it is....and if I knew how to stop my brain from fixating on it, don't you think I would?

After a while, you learn to ignore the above responses and wait patiently for someone who has an actual interest in the subject instead of just dropping in to make fun of or belittle persons who suffer from these unfortunate circumstances.

Thank you Tetra50, for bringing this issue up for discussion.
It's greatly appreciated.
edit on 9/29/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting - clarity

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
So glad to read your reply, GE. It's beyond touching.

One day, everything was fine - the next I'm undergoing what I can only describe as having a mental hard drive completely wiped of it's operating system....I'm absolutely lost. Without the external prompting, I don't know what to do with myself.

Whatever is going on with The Program these days has me worried - I really don't wish to become another throw away experiment.

I don't want that happening to either of us, or really, any of us.
But your take on this and description of it have me really interested. I suppose it's obvious from my approach in this thread that I have never really accepted the mental illness labelling. As I said to a poster in the last few pages who objected to my general effort in the thread to look at this problem as one of external technology being applied, both situations exist, more than likely. In other words, some people may be suffering from a mental illness, but then the technology to mimic such symptoms and give an appearance of mental illness, when it's actually not mental illness at all, exists as well.

For my own part, I've never felt what was happening to me was intended to be helpful. In other words, I never felt I was mentally ill, and the external was being applied to "help" me. But this is how human use experimentation is justified, frankly. "We were just trying to help you." That way, the human use experimentation then appears to be ethical, instead of the torture it really can be.

That's the crux of the whole problem, to my way of thinking. Once technologies like this were devised and used on people, the truth of the matter became forever ambiguous, because making people appear to be mentally ill was very easy to do, and then continuing the use of the tech was justifiable, because it was ostensibly deployed to "assist" them.

If you feel comfortable, I'd like to know more about your situation…if you accept that diagnosis as true, and the external cues were there to help you. This seems to be what you describe, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's the truth of the matter. In other words, if you've heard this cuing for years, of course you'll feel somewhat bereft, at first, without it, simply as you've grown accustomed to it.

In my case, it's primarily been insulting, degrading, and oftentimes outright horrifying. That's hardly helpful. But I have no doubts that if anyone ever admitted human use experimentation to me, they would most likely say all that was evidence of mental illness, and any ability I had to circumvent that and live normally was due to the technological interference, just there to assist me.

This was the importance of the message of the thread for me, personally. Regardless of that, your descriptions of usual responses are poignant and highlight, I think, how we must try to be there for one another in as understanding and compassionate a manner as we can be, because none of those things said like that really help anyone.
Feel free to U2U me, if your more comfortable discussing this privately, also.

Thank you for feeling comfortable enough to reply.
tetra

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have been dealing with being a TI for at l;east 2 years. I have been laughed at and had people question my stability and ability to tell what is real and what is not. I have heard meany psychiatrists go from agreeing to a statement that sounds insane then flip entirely to saying it was a hallucination. Even in the face of audio recordings (because ultrasound can be recorded and hallucinations can't) people have said that I am ill and need help. Faith in humanity is at a low and it makes me sad to think the world is going to this. Not that you asked for my advice, but I offer this: No matter what you do, they will adapt their ways to f--k with you. So you have to adapt to their adaprting. By this I mean learn the laws of your state and constantly go to the police. not because they will help you, but becauise you need documentation of the harrassment. Even if you don't know these people or have their names. What I have done is, if I am followed, I will follow them. They love letting me know that they know where I live. So I follow them home and know where they live. It's pretty easy after that to get the name of who lives there through the internet. You have a name. Collect those names. I am sure at this point you have a few people you have seen on a regular basis. If not. Start making eye contact and remembering faces. Keep in mind the ways they "legally" harass people works both ways. Not to harass them, but to gather info on them. There are laws in the US that make it easy to file charges for stalking and intimidation...but you need the proof. Get it. Take the time. Also keep in mind that they are paid to watch you and if you try to engage them they will either leave or avoid you. Once I had a guy get on his little phone and then a whole bunch of meanacing looking guys showed up out of the blue. which was fine because they aren't allowed to interact directly with me so that will always work in your favor. Just make sure you don't act threatening or crazy. Every thing they do to you has been tested effective with plausable deniability. It works both ways. I'm not going to lie and tell you they don't mess with me any more. But if they don't think they can be singled out in a mob, they can. And frankly doing these things will make it immediately worse and loud and they will up their level of electronic torture to nearly unbearable levels. But electronic harassment is all recordable. Even with a cellphone. It will die down after couple of days and in the meantime, all they do it give you more data. In closing, this is my motto when iot comes to gangstalking: "McDonalds loss is gangstalkings gain." a reply to: tetra50

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm not worried anymore. I have found enough people around the country who have experienced the cloud stuff and documented too much in of my own evidence to take being called crazy too personal. It just makes me sad to try to do the right thing and have it held against me. Then when something crazy happens, everyone cries, "You should have told us! We are mad at you!" Uh...I did say something. They tried to have me sent to an institution. a reply to: tetra50

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I suppose it's obvious from my approach in this thread that I have never really accepted the mental illness labelling..

On one hand, the diagnosis is a godsend. Were it not for my help in a clinical setting, I shudder to think where I may have ended up. I was homeless for eight years during the initial trial run, and completely oblivious to any sort of assistance programs.

In a way, having licensed mental health practitioners who are willing to help me through the rougher times is much better than having to rely on strangers (who may or may not have your interests at heart).

At least with a treatment team, there is a bigger support base to draw upon.

I've had several therapists not really know what to say when I talk about certain realities, most don't have the training or frame of reference to understand a lot of the directions I go from time to time, but in a way, it's a positive. It helps me move forward and work through reality based therapies and I cannot tell you how much Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has helped me move forward and break out of unhealthy downward spirals.

But there's only so much the local clinic can handle...the rest of my individual management comes from online forums such as ATS and sharing a group setting in an anonymous and independently paced environment - there is less pressure and more time to reflect before contributing (or abstaining from).

It's a full time recovery process - the important thing being - never, ever, ever, give up.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

On one hand, the diagnosis is a godsend. Were it not for my help in a clinical setting, I shudder to think where I may have ended up. I was homeless for eight years during the initial trial run, and completely oblivious to any sort of assistance programs.

In a way, having licensed mental health practitioners who are willing to help me through the rougher times is much better than having to rely on strangers (who may or may not have your interests at heart).

At least with a treatment team, there is a bigger support base to draw upon.

I think you're right, GE.
Were it not for that help, geez. Eight years you were homeless? You have my respect, but you already did have that, anyway.
Yeah, Blanche's Streetcar Line about relying upon the kindness of strangers is simply the lost referencing the lost and hoping for the best, so you're right about that. If all you can find is health practitioners whose job it is to care (just the way I used to reference it with "family" wondering why I had to go get a "professional" to care enough to hear me)
then that's probably better than any available alternative.

If you actually have a "treatment team" dedicated to your care, you rock.

I've had several therapists not really know what to say when I talk about certain realities, most don't have the training or frame of reference to understand a lot of the directions I go from time to time, but in a way, it's a positive. It helps me move forward and work through reality based therapies and I cannot tell you how much Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has helped me move forward and break out of unhealthy downward spirals.

Yeah, I've had some of those therapists, too, but to be fair, I've also had therapists introducing ME to concepts I wasn't expecting in my therapy, knowing, I guess, where I might be, before I knew, and so now, appreciate them even more…..

As for Cognitive therapy, I'm quite familiar with it, and think it probably helps a lot of people. Perhaps I know too well how to argue with the cognitive "base" for it to do me any good, as I'm tricking it, or my "other" is, regardless…it hasn't worked many wonders for me, as I can too logically outhink it into my depression and beyond…..
But I still keep trying, and talking to myself daily. See, with me, there's that other, and then there's me, arguing with it….No, you're wrong. Sorry. that's not who I am. Sorry, I'm not going to give you that control over me, etc……

But there's only so much the local clinic can handle...the rest of my individual management comes from online forums such as ATS and sharing a group setting in an anonymous and independently paced environment - there is less pressure and more time to reflect before contributing (or abstaining from).

It's a full time recovery process - the important thing being - never, ever, ever, give up.

You still really haven't answered my question, though….
Do you think you are genuinely mentally ill, and managing? Or do you think the "disease process" was introduced to your brain to make you appear mentally ill, and then continue the external applications as experimentation to ethically "assist" you with your supposed mental illness?

Sorry to pin you to the wall, so to speak with that, but I think that's very important as it pertains to the thread topic, and do ask that people declare themselves, so to speak, for I consider it a primary importance, if we are ever going to be free of this manipulation and be mentally healthy, really.

I say this, because you must understand, this is entirely my motive and endeavor, with this thread. I wish to be compassionate with those who are not sure. But I am, in fact, sure, about my history and mental health. And wish more than anything, that those of us that feel the same, and know the same, will no longer be effed with, and allowed, simply, to be healthy and live, and not some friggin example, or poster child….

Sorry, that's kind of the groundworks round hereabouts….It took me alot, and I suffered directly, for writing about this. I'd do it again, any day, for what I think it represents, and to defend those of us I think who have been assailed….

Segue:
A "friend" the other day, called me and said they'd seen a Dr. Phil show about electromagnetics beings used for chronic pain patients and mental health patients, explaining how electromagnetic therapy could now be used to cure many ills, such as these…..

Had to kinda laugh, but I didn't as it's not a joking matter, if you know the foundation.
I wanted more than anything to say to him, you know…..in order to claim a cure to a disease, they also know how to create it…..

enough said.
Thanks so much for sharing on this thread, GE.
Much love and support, always, to you.
tetra
aka. Lucy

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven
I'm not going to tell you that you aren't a TI, but gangstalking, but they aren't "allowed to have direct contact with you?"
Sorry, that's not gangstalking, 101.

They will friggin surround you, dude, and talk to you, and psychically vampirize your thoughts, life details, historical life events and everyday happenings….
THAT''S gangstalking.
tetra

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Do you think you are genuinely mentally ill, and managing? Or do you think the "disease process" was introduced to your brain to make you appear mentally ill, and then continue the external applications as experimentation to ethically "assist" you with your supposed mental illness?

Sorry about being a bit obtuse - it's not often I get this deep on the issue...

I honestly don't consider it an illness - it's a blessing, but with every blessing comes a curse.

I have always had an unusual way about my mental processes, even from an early age I knew I was different from the majority. Bullying isn't a new thing for me, it's just the way it goes about has changed.

With my experience - the very things that helped me be a creative and dynamic artist were also the things that made me a target for unwanted influence. When that "interest" started up, it preyed upon my weaknesses, and pushed me to horrible, horrible realities....many of which I helped construct unawares.

What got me on the radar was being "different"....there are those who fear what they don't understand, and what they can't control, and a good majority of my harassment has been about making me conform to acceptable behaviors. I don't lament this aspect, because it has helped me grow both as a person and as a creative spirit.

I do, however, take serious issue with the sadistic element who thinks because someones brain "works differently" that they are a danger to the social community and need to be abused because - who is going to believe them anyway, right?

Sadly, a door is sometimes opened for some real sick bastards to get through - and one of these days - I hope to turn the tables....although right now, being in the system is helping myself with the additional benefit of (by proxy) helping others like me. It's like being a stepping stone between the severely paranoid disabled and those with no issues whatsoever.

edit on 10/2/14 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I gotta say, out of respect, I'm drunk enough right now, I'm squinting to make sure I click the right thing here…
Having said that, this is also my way of dealing.

Tonight, I, for the first time, disclosed I was a UFO experiencer. To many, that might not seem like anything. In another way, it characterizes very much of my life, that I never disclose, at all, in any way……but it's becoming much, much harder to not talk about that secret life, what it entails and its mental segues and byways upon my life, and what that means to me, as well as being a UFO experiencer, and a veteran soldier……

I have to say, though, that one of the best things about discussing my life's experiences on this thread is the people that the story has attracted, and what they've meant to my life. Sometimes, they've truly been a Godsend, and I thanked heaven I even began to write about this here. I think in situations such as what's been described in this thread, ad nauseum, we have no one to rely upon but each other, at times…..and the whole point of writing about what I've experienced here, is sharing that with those who need it the most, and understand it the best….

Thanks so much, General Eyes, for your support and participation in this thread, and helping me personally when I needed it the most… I hope to be here the same for you every day and every way….
Your friend,
tetra

edit on 2-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

We're all in this together Tetra. Hang in there. We'll figure this mess out.

You're extremely brave and I have nothing but respect for what you've been through....everyone who steps forward with a personal story in this vein is important.

Scary world out there from time to time, especially with an unusual history in one's past.

Thanks for all you've brought to light in this thread. It's helping me work through things as well. I'm surprised how many parallels we share in our experiences.

Definitely looking forward to future communications.

At your discretion and at your leisure...no pressure whatsoever. I'll be here.

edit on 10/2/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
No. It's gangstalking. What i meant is that they must stay covert in their dealings with me. None of it is said directly to me....but loudly diorected at me. Douchebags standing in line behind me and referencing private details of my life or talking about "their bills" that were the exact bills and amounts I paid earlier. Walking by and saying names of family members. Driving by and calling my dog by name to get her riled up. None of this is said directly to me. It's obviously about me or directed to me...but never directly spoken to me. AND when nothing but white vehicles with dark tinted windows drive back and forth up and down my street...thats gangstalking. I just haven't gotten into the psychic attacks because frankly people aren't believing the gangstalking so mentioning the psychic attacks is pointless. But yeah. I think these guys are trying to give me multiple personalities. And not to take this to another level, but my gangstalkers aren't all human. And to anyone out there who is a TI. Take photos of them. what you see with your eyes and what the camera captures are often 2 different things from my experience.. a reply to: tetra50

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I was wondering about this. I know mine adventures as a TI started the moment I started taking pictures. Once I realized the extent of extraterrestrial and interdimensional life on this planet, now my life is the F--king Twilight Zone.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey Puppytoven:
Let me back up a bit, and say I definitely believe you about the gangstalking. Please don't misunderstand what I wrote to you earlier. You've given some great examples here of how it's happened to you, and I don't doubt you for a second.
The whole point of this thread is to validate your experience, so please continue to share.

I've concentrated more, here, about the psychic attacks you mention, more so even then the gangstalking. The reason is that feature has been what's made it hardest for me to survive. The external stalking is horrible, but it's the psychic feature that has done me, personally, the most harm….
Tetra

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hi Tetra. Thanks for sharing this topic with me... all intelligent and great opinions, even though I haven't finished reading yet.

Personally, I feel that if good and bad through a universal perspective does not exist, the intrusive thoughts that come to offend us or others, are only here so we can find our base, WHAT WE ARE, pushing ourselves to find our own integrity.

For example: if someone passes by and our thoughts come with prejudice about skin color, gender, etc,(or if we dislike what we see in our own mirror) it is how we are going to react to them that will make a difference into our soul's choice. Even though the mechanism can be synthetic, the intention is purely to provoke our soul, since we have no clue of its importance to the whole system... We were kind of let out of the story.

This is why, people say, it is important to accept one another as well as oneself. Sorry for the cliche... but true in essence.

Once we become aware, we are more likely to control what it wants to control us.

In the end... are we under, out of or in control??

PS: ever since becoming aware of what was going on - gang stalking (check), red beam during the night (check), crazy dreams (check), tooooo many synchronicities that almost made me loose my mind (check, check and still checking) - I have to surrender to the fact that it made a better someone. I went deep in the subject, studied, perceived, faced my nightmares (and the stalking that took place there), and since the challenges just change, I am up for some more knowledge as everything brought me back to my "spirit". Really. In the past, I was so "matter" that my mind did not matter. Now, it is all that matter.

edit on 12-10-2014 by missgaia because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2014 by missgaia because: adding info

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: missgaia
I am happy you responded to it that way. Surely, that is a most positive response. It is a good response to any
thing such as this that challenges us that we cannot rid ourselves of, just through simple effort, a good response to something, perhaps, outside of our control.

But for how long? How long does someone's soul and stance on integrity need to be challenged and improved? And if you are sure, despite certain others convinced this doesn't exist at all, ever, which is not a logical approach, that this is what is happening to you, then it should end at some point.

I like your reply, Missgaia, but I do have to say I disagree, fundamentally. I was just reading the story of Paul Bennewitz, and I am not sure if you are familiar with the UFO topic, in general. Mr. Bennewitz was "driven" crazy by the U.S. government. I know that's a strong statement, but one need only read the story to be sure of that fact.
And there does seem to be a link between what's described in this thread and people who have experienced a UFO sighting.

Anyway, I hope you are well. And thanks for reading.
tetra50

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi Tetra... below, is one of my posts on the UFO sight I was part of when young, that was on the thread we were on (page 10). If everything started there?! I am not sure. But when I think back, my way of thinking has always been a little different from the way others thought and too many crazy (and I have to say wonderful) things have happened to me as well.

Just to make clear: the story below was fact not fiction. And yes, if I did not take care of myself from the time I heard the metallic voice telling me "I should kill myself" in the first place (around December 2012), it would've driven me crazy or I would've done exactly what "it" wanted rather than what "I" wanted (the story will tell what I am talking about). Right there, I denied it was me saying that... and believe me, all this MKultra, military, area 51, constellations battle, reptile, etc, etc, etc, were all part of a movie - not my reality at all.

How much personal effort was into this? Tons.
My whole lifestyle has changed ever since, and improved. I eat better, I meditate, I connect, I move consciously, I get informed, I also relax and enjoy the pleasures of life, but above all, I think energy instead of the separation of body, mind, ego, you, I and the whole Cosmos.
(By the way, it seems to me that every time I am too certain about something, in the next minute, something else will prove me wrong... so reality, from my perspective, is definitely infinite).

Anyway, that was when I "woke up" and nothing else made much sense afterwards... I believed I had married someone I met out of nowhere and we were in love and all that; nowadays, I think he was a perp. Or sometimes I leave my house, I think there was someone here messing with my things. Or, my thoughts... just the thought of having someone reading all of them!! OMG! Things were a bit like this and it became a lot like that... understand the shift on my reality? I needed to be as healthy as possible otherwise I would get crazy!

To look back and see that my "world" was that fragile and that fake, was a harsh experience.
But what choices do I have?
I still have to live, survive, learn, learn how to love... and so much more!
Some even says, we still have to manage our other life's karma's...

And because I know I am part of something I have no clue what or why (and yet, it is so obvious to me), I am very concerned on who to trust, which made my world a difficult place to live, but worth trying.

This is how I described it (I made a few improvements and dealt with a few mistakes from the first one):

FYI: English is not my first language and I will be trying to make a point thinking in a different language...
so please, be patient.

“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.” (Paulo Coelho)

Everything is so very subtle, it's ridiculous. It happens out of nowhere, from people (i.e.: family member) that you never imagined could be possible. The more integrity one has, the better they get firm to their thoughts and actions; otherwise, "ether" comes to format a person and bring the right words, the "wrong" ones as well and so much synchronicity that is hard to even put words in.
It's hard to even say "when" it has started or "what" goes on to prove us right - or wrong to anyone (police, family, doctor, counselor, wife, husband, etc).

Anyway, my critical thinking has always been huge in me and I was always contesting life... as it was.

By the age of 9 (myself, my father -- a xeriff so to speak -- his friend and my brother) saw this flying saucer at night, flying reallllly slow and right above where we lived. My father saw it first and yelled for us to run out to see "them". Because, there was not one, only....
A big one in the middle, and 3 smaller on each side, adding 7 of them.
IT HAPPENED. I know what I saw and I remember as it was yesterday. The whole thing changed my perspective on life in many levels...and the sky was not the limit (at that time, early 80's, there were a lot of saucers visiting that region).

After this, I starting doubting "faith"... about everything. On the other hand, I remember vividly to tell my friends about it (until my twenties - after that I stopped) and not being believed.
Huge contrast, right?

Life went on and so much had happened (but I was "sleeping" to know what exactly was going on), until one night,years later... I noticed this voice that came from "nowhere" suggesting that I should kill myself, on exactly these words. I was like... ohoh... "what exactly happened here"!!!
I stopped everything I was doing at the time and started studying it on Google and my peregrination on this subject started.

I got more lucid than ever since it was a life change and I needed to be clear in my mind, which I do without medication (only teas). The changes were... great and horrible, at the same time --- a bad one is that I practically trust no one at this time. I have no idea what has happened there and if there was a connection to anything I had gone through in my life. No idea at all. Sometimes I read there is a link between other constellations and us here, but who can?? (scientists can only prove civilizations until a determined period of time - and what is behind there? Echo? Monkeys?).

Nowadays, after having gone through enough "magic" to know I know nothing - no where to judge no one crazy nor to not believe in everyone's experience being a TI - what I believe is that someone, "they", what ever WE ARE DEALING here with, want to shut up us as well to shut up our min'd potential, shut up our spirit. Or trying to make us stronger than ever.
I am not sure yet.

Organically speaking: my chest has gotten this constant red color in the past 2 years, that looks like I have an on going allergy and I feel crazy palpitations in my heart as well as crazy clicks at the base of my neck that hurt when I move. However, I also have this vibrant flow of energy that makes me go on and feel more concentrated and perceptive than ever before. Can anyone understand the duality? Because I don't.

What do we go through, by whom and what waits for us in the future?!
Lately, I believe that "God" is the only one who knows...

Peace.

PS: Another thing I don't understand considering this thing being very subtle... How come there are people that get paid for being jerks???
One time, I read that "perps" are everywhere and they will become the perps of the perps. By then, probably, hell will be here...

edit on 12-10-2014 by missgaia because: noreason

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join