It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I actually agree with the idea that all human souls are just fragments cycling out of the great world soul. I've come to the conclusion that animal species have a universal soul. Where humans have individual souls, animals share a common soul with their particular species.

I have come to believe that we are no different from the animal species - or even the trees, we are all powered as it were by the same great source / force / soul - we are all the same.

We are animated to a greater or lesser degree by the same life force we are only limited in our expression of that source by our different bodies. For example I think some dogs or horses literallly shine with the great life force, some humans barely glimmer ..

Biologically we are avatars of the planet earth, we are born of her and return to her - our bodies are only borrowed.

Our life force is quite different - it is eternal it is the intelligence and light, but we can disconnect from it and still wander around this planet and be classified biologically as ' alive'.

Our brains are not soul - our mind is.

edit on 1-4-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately, we are different from animals. Man is the only creature on the planet that actively seeks to eliminate all competition for food sources. Man is in constant conflict with nature. The story of man's fall from grace stems from the memories of the moment when man seperated from the Mother Gia and chose his own path. The concept of free will is unique to man as well. This is what the story of Genesis is trying to convey.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Even animals have souls. After our cat was run over, I constantly felt her in all her favorite spots, and even brushing against me. And was able to feel what she felt. The flags keep mounting showing complete lack of understanding and love of those around you, and an inability to address the real causes of sociopathy in society, the system and the ones profiting from the dysfunction. Its a very logical process of looking at who profits, or who has the most control over consciousness, to find who is responsible.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Ok well we will have to diasgree respectfully... on animals and men being separate

I think we are powered by the same force and born of the same carbon atoms ...

However - I do agree then man is out of step with nature - but not alll men and I think that is more a product of the blockage to the flow of life force or prana in some - I guess all of us to some degree.

Free will - really ? How do you know you have free will, how do you know you are not just following a preconditioned response that is genetically programmed into your physical body, the manifestation of which is your personality ? Is that free will ? I would say it was your programme.

edit on 1-4-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Free will - really ? How do you know you have free will, how do you know you are not just following a preconditioned response that is genetically programmed into your physical body, the manifestation of which is your personality ? Is that free will ? I would say it was your programme.

Because I see free will manifested in the acts of people. We are able to control how we react to any given situation, even ignoring our strongest instincts of survival.

We also have the ability to manifest reality via our thoughts and words. The concept of manifesting reality is universal to most theologies and dates back millenia. You'll find hints of it in various religious texts. The concept of prayer is one example. Reality is manifested via code. The first verse of the Gospel of John indicates this concept. Language is merely code. Unfortunately, animals do not posses this ability. In Genesis, man is made in God's image which to me means that we are creator beings as is the Creator.

The concept of pre-programed reactions is counter to almost every religion and spiritual belief system I've studied.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ok but this is where we differ again - I do not think we can manifest reality per se.
For example - you may be able to manifest a certain amount but your manifestation occurs within the context of a society / country that has its own energetic manifestations occuring - that might knock yours right off kilter.

For example - in the desert in a drought .. you may wish to grow a rosebush, but, without water that bush will die. You will have a job manifesting water, in an environment that is arid...

In Europe you may wish to manifest the same thing and manage it with no problem.

The sme could be said for any scenerio - how about manifesting a car in New York v manifesting a car in war torn Somalia --- in NY the energy set up is probably working with you to do this, in Somalia it probably is not.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

How long before the "empty shells" are considered less worthy and sent to concentration camps?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceNLove123
reply to post by k1k1to

How long before the "empty shells" are considered less worthy and sent to concentration camps?

I think the point is the so called empty shells are more likely to be running the concentration camp then filling it !

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

it will never happen

the shells outnumber the occupied.. i would say for every million 15-20 thousand have souls

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Robonakka

hey, you are here for a reason, even if it took you this long to realize it, try to fix some of your wrong doings, and remember that a better existence awaits you, but first you must go through the trials of this existence..

you cant give up, there are no shortcuts... if you give up you will end up here again, you might not have all the comforts and material possessions...but you have something else that others dont...

i know many people that would give up all their riches to trade places with what you have inside...dont take it for granted, your journey is not over.

start righting your wrongs, brother
edit on 1-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

reply to post by k1k1to

it will never happen

the shells outnumber the occupied.. i would say for every million 15-20 thousand have souls

Where are you getting this information from?

Yourself?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by k1k1to

reply to post by k1k1to

it will never happen

Where are you getting this information from?

Yourself?

it doesn't matter what answer i give you.

you have already made up your mind

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ok but this is where we differ again - I do not think we can manifest reality per se.
For example - you may be able to manifest a certain amount but your manifestation occurs within the context of a society / country that has its own energetic manifestations occuring - that might knock yours right off kilter.

For example - in the desert in a drought .. you may wish to grow a rosebush, but, without water that bush will die. You will have a job manifesting water, in an environment that is arid...

In Europe you may wish to manifest the same thing and manage it with no problem.

The sme could be said for any scenerio - how about manifesting a car in New York v manifesting a car in war torn Somalia --- in NY the energy set up is probably working with you to do this, in Somalia it probably is not.

The limitations you place upon yourself are yours alone, not mine. I have no need to manifest a Rose bush in the desert. In a sense, I have already manifested that which is needed and my "spirit" knows this. The examples you chose are frivolous. But you're missing the point....

What I mean by manifesting reality is not that we have the ability to make things appear out of thin air but rather we create a condition where our thoughts and words are constantly shaping, defining and creating our reality. Your choice to ignore this truth has limited you in your understanding of it, you've actually manifested that whether you like it or not.

Free will is the result of our ability to think in abstract terms. Our awareness of self is what makes free will possible. Again, looking back at the story of Genesis confirms this.

I also think you're confusing knowledge with understanding.

A thermostat has knowledge of a temperature change, but not understanding. A flower has knowledge of the rising sun, but no understanding. An animal has the knowledge to feed itself, but fails to grasp the meaning. It is only a human's understanding of food's significance that allows us to farm, and to select a particular diet.

The Nature of Free Will

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

hopefully some of them will come across this thread and awaken and realize why they have felt so completely different from the rest of humanity. and im not talking about "im misunderstood" different.... im talking about a deep unexplainable difference from every other being we have encountered

There is a word for that its individuality, each individual has it.

Am I an empty or occupied shell?

What are you?

there is no difference if you say they all serve a purpose so knowing the difference becomes obsolete of coarse unless you wish to stand on platform above others and tell them your above them.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I think you are being .... ist against animals and plants ...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Everyone feels the same way I think Iam different because Iam unique so are you so is everyone...but to say you are more unique because you feel that you are different is just delusions of grandeur.
Calling others empty shells when no one is....pfft.

Let me guess your parents told you as a child you are special.....well so is every child. We are all human beings if you really think that you are not see a doctor.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

boymonkey74 summed up whatever this thread is worth.

I told and call my little one 'precious' so much so that they are now demanding the title.

LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I think you are being .... ist against animals and plants ...

How so? Please explain.

Plants and animals live in harmonious balance with nature.... we do not. Plants and animals live in accordance wth the "laws" of nature.... we do not. Our dis-harmonious nature is a direct result of our self awareness and free will. If anything I am being.... ist against humans.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by betaiso

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Everyone feels the same way I think Iam different because Iam unique so are you so is everyone...but to say you are more unique because you feel that you are different is just delusions of grandeur.
Calling others empty shells when no one is....pfft.

Let me guess your parents told you as a child you are special.....well so is every child. We are all human beings if you really think that you are not see a doctor.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

boymonkey74 summed up whatever this thread is worth.

I told and call my little one 'precious' so much so that they are now demanding the title.

LOL

Boymonkey only attacked the author of the OP with speculation and insults but he didn't address the content of the post. This type of crap has become the norm on ATS and has contributed to the over all decline in substance and quality of the forums. You shouldn't be encouraging that garbage.....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by k1k1to

I think you underestimate the brainwashing that 99% of the population are under there is just a 1% difference between all men and women and they all have a soul.
intelligence is created between the age of 0-1 the more stimulation a child gets the higher his iq but fluoride attacks this it also attacks part of the brain that makes people submissive to authority look at how many people read a newspaper or watch tv (its the same news everyday), how many people acquiesce there brain to a machine by using a computer.

The brainwashing that you all go through between the ages of 4-6 destroys virtually all of the creativity that we have before that age, something like 96% is the difference in testing on a before or after scale we are then subconciously brainwashed through the media that black skin is bad and white is good brown eyes are bad blue eyes good and all the other divisions they put you through

The lists are endless they have absolutely smashed peoples brains and people dont even see it I was running a backpackers hostel in melbourne when the champions league final between bayern and chelsea was being played and there must of been 10 people watching the final and i popped in the tv room and was explaining to the guys how the match was fixed and what was going on they all clearly understood that the match was fixed and they all told me that they didn't want to know as it spoilt it for them, this is the level of brainwashing that 99% of you are under even when its clearly laid out for you the scum have done such a good job on your perception you can't accept it.

Change all the "you" to me and I and your post may have some truth.

Brilliant how you can talk for 99% of people, talk about brainwashing working

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Boymonkey brought up some very good points and addressed what was written, and to him even. I starred most of his posts.

The OP is on an agenda to create further separation, to stir the pot on negativity, to actually cut one off from ones Source, Infinite Soul and Family.

So this thread has an opposite outcome. I don't know for sure if its his intent or just error.

What was just posted is interesting in the different meanings that can be applied:

Why would some know they're different:

1. because they're starseeds, ie more recent arrivals, answering the call to help and therefore more psi. Everyone is cosmic, some come in to assist?

Well starseeds don't brag, they assist. They're here to help, and they also are no different than anyone else, and subject to the same frequency leaden boots here. They arent souled and everyone else robotic.

2. because they're dark hats on assignement? perhaps. that is one way to wake up. I always suggest if you're in a human body, subject to its codings and feelings, now is the perfect time to say No to dark overlords and choose to become Love.

3. because they're infected by legion, ie they've opened the door to entities?

4. the rarest, they're more of their Soul, a true Higher Up or superman in the system, ie. goal of a true Higher Up would be to free all minds and progress all souls.

Half of those scenarios are to help the SOULS wake up and do the work they came to do, and half are dark side agendas.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There is another possibility in his post that is similar to the above and something a friend brought up, that oft times when someone begins to wake up, to connect more fully to their soul, to flood in more of themselves so to speak, they hit a stumbling block, they then associate self with I AM and godhood, and yet don't realize everyone is an infinite part of infinity and projected into this school, sort of a learning program from the other side, and then ego takes over.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join