It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Iam not the one saying I am a near demi God who can control others at will, Iam not the one who has put 97% of the human race as soulless beings. YOU ARE.
You know nothing about my soul nothing but you claimed Iam one of those without one just because I disagreed with your thread.
How do you know others are empty? you have shown no compassion nor humility for your fellow man I have stayed on this thread to show that you are nothing more than a charlatan.
If anyone in this thread has no soul it is you. (but of course you have It is just a misguided one).
This could have been an interesting thread but you show time and time again you think you are better than us.
Let me tell you you are not.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
According to your logic, only "almost enlightened" humans have a soul. This is wrong.

Tell me why only mature, wise and more or less enlightened souls would incarnate?
You are ignoring the entire purpose of reincarnation.

Souls undergo a learning process that goes from a young and immature soul to a wise, highly advanced soul which will not need to reincarnate anymore at some point. The MAJORITY of the souls will be less than perfect and many of them will be learning - imperfectionism, errors, mistakes etc. are crucial part in the learning process.

Fact is you will see less advanced souls and many more "normal", learning souls incarnated with all their mistakes and fallacies physical life brings with it - and its entirely wrong to presume that only those people who have certain outstanding "good" traits have a soul while others have not.

Yes, this is really bad narcissism.

By the way the "raising beyond themselves" and the learning of compassion etc. is also something which FIRST needs to be learned, again the key purpose of reincarnation. A soul is not born mastering those things, obviously.

its hard to accept at first.

but not everyone possesses a soul. I understand this is difficult for most to understand due to the fact that it destroys many ingrained ideas of a paradise or life after death...many cant accept that there is nothing more to their existence than just to live,reproduce, and die.

its almost like a paradox, you are not supposed to know that you dont have a soul, so many people react and become defensive to the idea.

but

the mere fact that you even become defensive and insulted, shows that there is a spark of life within you.

yes there are different soul ages and hierarchy, maybe you are just a young soul from another reality just starting out here on earth.

however i have come to the conclusion that we must have done something wrong somewhere else to wind up here. we are on "house arrest" or "probation" until we learn our lesson. and meanwhile we have to function with the local natives. many of which arent too fond of outsiders
edit on 1-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Iam not the one saying I am a near demi God who can control others at will, Iam not the one who has put 97% of the human race as soulless beings. YOU ARE.
You know nothing about my soul nothing but you claimed Iam one of those without one just because I disagreed with your thread.
How do you know others are empty? you have shown no compassion nor humility for your fellow man I have stayed on this thread to show that you are nothing more than a charlatan.
If anyone in this thread has no soul it is you. (but of course you have It is just a misguided one).
This could have been an interesting thread but you show time and time again you think you are better than us.
Let me tell you you are not.

but what is so wrong about not having a soul?

they serve their purpose as well....

and i have said before that i can make anyone i meet do as i please, but i haven't done that to you. and i have stop doing that for many years.

im am not too sure about you.

ask yourself something

are you debating this topic for the mere sport of debating?
if so you might be a natural human.

or

are you deeply offended by this topic and you feel deep down that there is more to you than what i have said?..if so..that deep persistent desire to prove me wrong, might in fact be your soul screaming "hey! look at me, im here!"

only you can answer this question

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

why all the hate towards me? not once have i displayed hatred towards anyone here in this thread

Non from me just questions for you for my my understanding.

However, some may see your judgements of them being a shell with no soul as hatred of their being from your beliefs perspective.

I mean, you did indicate that some of the posters in this were empty shells which is placing a label on a stranger you have not met to be able to analyze with your gifts so to speak.

i simply presented a guide to identifying 2 types of humans that reside in this earth, it is the readers choice to determine which one they are.

OK, you have shared a guide that you follow to identifying 2 types of humans but then went on to say that both serve a purpose which if both serve a purpose and you know not what yours is makes everything you posted redundant in my eyes, If both have purpose than how is it possible to be the way you see it, would it not be the opposite, that the small percentage are the soulless ones and vice versa. There is more good happening than there is bad, however what we are shown through our limited perspective as the world as a whole is manipulated by the media by showing the evils of the world and repeatedly pointing it out to make society think humanity is sick.

Experience the world first hand more, you said you have met many people however if your view of our species is that what you post, I am afraid you fail to see people for they think they are and you make your judgments on them to spontaneously. People say stupid things all the time, just read some of my posts as evidence of that, But as I believe SaturnX said to see a person for who they are can take time and much interaction without predetermined judgements.

people like me do exist,

Yes,

people like you do exist, many more than you know, many more, about 7 billion.

What is unique about you is that you will experience reality from your perspective which is all your posting of this thread is, it will be truth to some, a way of conflict for others and just the ramblings of internet jockey to the rest.

Find your purpose

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
however i have come to the conclusion that we must have done something wrong somewhere else to wind up here. we are on "house arrest" or "probation" until we learn our lesson. and meanwhile we have to function with the local natives. many of which arent too fond of outsiders

Have you ever had an experience that seemed terrible while in the midst of it, only later to realize that it was your own pre-concieved notions that caused the experience to be traumatic? That's life.... It may seem to you that we're on "house arrest" or "probation" but that's only because you've brought your own ideas of "how things should be" to the table. Once you let go of expectations you can then allow things to be as they are without prescribing a value.

We're not on probation... and this existence is not punishment. Once you've crossed over, it becomes crystal clear..

link   
reply to post by k1k1to

If I see what I know to be wrong, untrue and darn right dangerous I will speak out.
The only person screaming out "Look at me Iam special" is you.
I just hope you never get any type of power over others in your life....that would scare me.

link   
I would recommend perusing some metaphilosophy, not grounded in magical thinking.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I cant seem to find the writings of the professor who first introduced this theory..for some reason no one else has heard of these two theories..I guess im the last known keeper of the knowledge? If any of you happen to come across what im talking about please let me know...so before this information is completely gone i figured i might as well put it out there in its own thread ....anyways here it goes

the natural human also known as empty shell: they are soulless drones.. they are what i call "natural" humans, and believe it or not their behavior is actually "natural"

and then there are the other types of humans, ... who are occupied by something else..what some of you might call a "soul" you can actually see the difference between a "natural" human and an "occupied" human..

my explanation

*natural human: as the name states, they were born without the "spark" of light a.k.a "soul" their primary goal in life is to reproduce, and thrive no matter what the cause. they usually form packs and are easy to manipulate and control. they do not question or even ponder their existence. almost ALL psychopaths and murderers are considered natural humans or "empty shells" as well as roughly 97% of the population on earth. a natural human will do what ever it takes to climb the social hierarchy. when a soul moves on and no longer reincarnates..a natural human is born..basically a baby with no soul..a.k.a "empty shell" they are strictly molded by society and their upbringing. when an empty shell dies, nothing happens..same as if a jellyfish or ant dying..nothing happens.

*occupied human: an occupied human is simply a "natural human" that is occupied by a higher being or "soul" they are here on earth to find their purpose, they question everything, they see the broader spectrum of things, they think outside the box, they help others with no expected reward, they are humble, and seeking knowledge and truth takes priority over money and power, we are natural leaders and could easily manipulate the "empty ones" yet we chose not to, we choose to stay in the shadows. we are higher beings occupying a natural human with natural urges and desires a.k.a "ego" and sometimes we find ourselves waging an internal war against the natural humans instincts. but we manage to overcome. we have existed for thousands and millions of years, we have been in other worlds/dimensions/realities...and yet somehow at one point we decided to occupy a human body on this planet. my mission is to discover why?...why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

there are very few of us "occupied" humans.. some reside here on this website and they feel it deep down that they are completely different than the rest of the empty shells..i have felt it as long as i can remember since i was around 3 years old.

ask me anything
edit on 31-3-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

Dude,... What you have just said I believe you said it tongue in cheek to kind of highlight a point. But we all know what that scientist said is complete nonsense....

Everyone has a soul, this is the spark of life... God made everyone equal, and with soul, but what you describe is various things. It is a lack of proper upbringing and education in things regarding religious belief, and morality.
Also many people who thus lack this, will go about their own way lost and falling for the other 'gods' of society, consumerism, materialism, greed, ambition, and selfishness. You see if society teaches may that humans are an accident and nothing special, and that there is no afterlife, and no sin etc, then several years down the line, the offspring of those promoting these ideas in society, will no doubt feel that since there is no special purpose to life or that humans aren't special, since they have no soul, and there is no God, and no sin and so on, then they begin to act as such and think its all about self gratification, career climbing and treating others as they like and living in a way where all goes, since there is no sin...
Only some when going through a bad time, depression, or something which makes them call out for something deeper, may experience a shift in their spiritual needs....

The teachings of Christ, showed people how to transform themselves into truly conscious caring beings, and not be like the current things you have complained about in society. But until people live the teachings of Jesus in their daily lives totally, then they will not understand how it does transform people...

If anything, maybe the people you claim in society that have no soul, for the things they do, probably contain not just their soul, but may be possessed by some evil spirits or demonic entities, for their sinful behaviours and opening themselves upto occult forces and other practices, even if many can seem quite innocent at first.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

Everyone feels the same way I think Iam different because Iam unique so are you so is everyone...but to say you are more unique because you feel that you are different is just delusions of grandeur.
Calling others empty shells when no one is....pfft.

Let me guess your parents told you as a child you are special.....well so is every child. We are all human beings if you really think that you are not see a doctor.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)
well said : )

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

take it as you will friend.

but as you claim i am implementing my own belief system and twisting it to form some sort of scale in which to measure others with..

at the same time you are doing the same and "rating" me on your system that you have been programmed to believe as "normal"

its like being reborn, and you have to teach yourself everything from the beginning through trial and error.

i have gotten to the point where there are little errors to be made. i know what my purpose is.

i just want to know why? why is it that i have to do what i have to do? what did i do wrong?

some of you that come across this thread will hopefully take something from it, and others will go on about their daily lives.

and the cycle will continue, because everything in the universe is one big cycle. all i know is that i have existed from the very beginning and so will exist indefinitely.

the moment that you question EVERYTHING is the first steps into truth because what you think to be truth is nothing more than lies...EVERYTHING.....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is a lingering echo of an ideology that was much like this.
A group of self proclaimed conquerors travelled across the Earth and brought down whichever ancient civilization they came upon until they conquered the entire world.
They considered the people they encountered to be savages and considered themselves to be superior both intellectually and genetically, and thought themselves to be able to simply look upon the natives and tell whether or not they were savages or not, and most, if not everyone, was considered to be just that.
They robbed the natives of their land by violence and slavery.

Today, by the preserved ancient knowledge and teachings of the natives, we are all reminded of what inhumanity and injustice that was brought upon them.

Everyone is unique in their own way. There are no empty shells, merely programmed minds.

Rather than to distantiate yourself from the lions who believe they are lambs; enter among the flock and remind them of their true nature. Whichever way you prefer.

"A lamb knows that it's a sheep,
but not that it is cattle.
Neither does it know the difference between; dependency and independence
or the difference between captivity and freedom;
and will forever believe it is in its natural habitat,
until someone can prove otherwise".

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Have you ever had an experience that seemed terrible while in the midst of it, only later to realize that it was your own pre-concieved notions that caused the experience to be traumatic? That's life.... It may seem to you that we're on "house arrest" or "probation" but that's only because you've brought your own ideas of "how things should be" to the table. Once you let go of expectations you can then allow things to be as they are without prescribing a value.

We're not on probation... and this existence is not punishment. Once you've crossed over, it becomes crystal clear..

hah indeed this existence is not punishment, but the society in which we have created IS.

do you think this species was meant to live like this?

look at what you are doing to your own pearl of the solar system. yes this existence has potential to be blissful but sadly it isnt.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I hope you always think that you are one of the special ones because If you ever understand that you are just the same as every other person on the planet with the same hopes, the same feelings you will fall hard and I fear for the people around you when that happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Subconscious and the innerscape are connected and yet not the same, the former is more of a doorway, even could be seen sometimes as a guard to the doorway, for the inner, for the subconscious protects ego and belief systems. Yet it also provides opportunities to uncover events and traumas and heal.

Having experienced inpouring of soul, just as if the floodwater barrier opens and more of you is there and that you remembers everyone in your life, those you are inspired by in videos, and even some of the bad guys or neutrals, everyone. When more of myself was there saw every single person as child running with scissors a danger to self and others, even the worst case scenarios here and elites. Would never harm.

HS can flood in at any moment, and guide.

While walking down the stairs on a particularly grey day with low energy and feeling under the weather, as each step down occurred, it was as if I was going up Jacob's ladder, for the room brightened until she who I know is me, spoke with humor and happiness and asked me, "Do you think a soul ever truly leaves home?"

Then I was shown several images: a cot in hospital with semi sheer curtains and my family, even my grandfather on the other side, while I was in this dream lab. Kitchen or cafe curtains and then, the huge red movie theater curtains from my childhood, pulled back to reveal this infinite movie, ie. it hangs in space, scene by scene, forever. And it hit me all at once, that we don't really want bloopers on this thing, but would much rather start to turn our lives around and become the hero's of our own story.

Out of all the different contacts one can have from ufology to spiritual, HS is the jackpot one, and soul knows it.

Now, dream time is most interesting.

I could not lucid dream, because chronic fatigue ensures I sleep very deeply, though I had tried.

My friend, TMA, gave a technique, which I haven't done in full, no reaching for the journal and trying to write with my eyes closed.

But, what has happened, is by paying attention to my dreams as I'm waking up, and not opening my eyes, for the light is the Neuralizer that makes us forget:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This has changed things for me. As I can cast back and remember alot more of the dream before the light hits. And this has caused quite an awareness of various types of dreams we have.

Inception is a big one. Those who mess with your dreams, like the one Bush and his last night trying to convince my son he was his son, and that he had work to do, thankfully my son was quite rebellious. And quite his stubborn self, but for some reason I was in this dress trying to convince my son to comply. I woke up after glancing over that dream furiously. Dark side agents are out and about in dream time alot.

The night before was in a different realm, roped into participating not just observing and didn't enjoy that. Going to hold for observation, but sometimes in we can open hearts, I was told. Overall, a different time period and not really a dream worth remembering.

When I have more ability to solidify a realm, is just prior to sleep when I'm very tired, and if I let my imagination go, as one night trying to develop how I would make a game, it would be like wow and sims combined, more romantic than the old ganking one, where you could choose different emoticons and reactions, so enemies could even fall in love and date. Well that was inception again, in fact, when this man came in my dream I knew he wasn't a dream player, he was a soul, with soul signature and from a different world, realm, ET human, sort of historical, a knight, but still advanced, aware. He told me he would answer my questions, and I thanked him and then explained I was too tired to ask good questions.

Then 2 MIB's showed up, not liking this and asked me if he was bothering me, and they had killed him for me, so I take it he woke up in his bed.

When you start to realize what dreams can do, how you can solidify a realm or meeting place, that everything that is IS MIND, including earthschool. Things get really interesting.

My goal is Lucid. And then I'm going to jump! And I'm getting closer, for now as I'm dreaming I cannot ask the 3 W's yet, however, I'm subtlely aware that I'm dreaming and aware of the clock portion of the brain telling me its soon going to be time to wake up. So awareness is beginning to be there in the dream.

Key here is Soul is Consciousness. Consciousness/Mind is what is. There is No Time. Humanity is very souled, and capable of things beyond their expections, if they wake up.

Sleeper said a soul is more than 1000 X Superman.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

If I see what I know to be wrong, untrue and darn right dangerous I will speak out.
The only person screaming out "Look at me Iam special" is you.
I just hope you never get any type of power over others in your life....that would scare me.

i see you have answered my question.

no i will never gain any power, that is not why im here. i am here to experience this life and hopefully learn from people like you.

i would never exploit your weaknesses and fears, i would encourage equality and peace.

all you need to do is take a look at your current rulers my friend, they are the ones to fear.

i still love you and wish the best for you, and im happy to be sharing this planet with you. i just want you to be happy and open your spiritual side. but you insist on keeping them shut

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What if I feel both OP's assertions, does that mean "my" occupant come and goes in my shell?

What does a 2nd line mean and why does some post it?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

although we might have our differences..

you are correct, the way to "jump" isnt physically..i realized this a while ago...its spiritually...

and dreams definitely have a lot to do with it

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Once again making assertions about my spirituality....does it make you feel good? you are so much more open spiritually
you know nothing of what I believe of who Iam but just because I disagree with what you say you once again try to put me down.
You are no better than any of us here and one day you will learn this and I hope you understand it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
What if I feel both OP's assertions, does that mean "my" occupant come and goes in my shell?

What does a 2nd line mean and why does some post it?

it means you are a young soul, you are new here to earth, but you probably came from another reality

and second line has something to do with not being able to post a one sentence response or something like that...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

Once again making assertions about my spirituality....does it make you feel good? you are so much more open spiritually
you know nothing of what I believe of who Iam but just because I disagree with what you say you once again try to put me down.
You are no better than any of us here and one day you will learn this and I hope you understand it.

ok, and thanks for taking your time to let me hear your opinion. i just hope you read closely what i wrote and learn something from me.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join