Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Sagittarius as well, and yea i too feel like this is my last time here...im just trying to figure out what my purpose is

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I do believe all of us serve a purpose in the mechanics of the existence of the Universe. However, I would rather propose that there is no junk DNA (empty vessels) in the entirety of the cosmos, rather, there are those whose spiritual selfs have been more thoroughly disturbed than others.
If I would guess as to what your purpose is; then it is to restore the balance within and among individuals, however you prefer to do so, and not dismiss the fact that everybody is conscious. Thus, there is spirit within all and everyone and no one should be considered lost and beyond spiritual salvation and reconnection.
edit on 1-4-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

has someone ever heard about this theory that humans and possibly all life is recuperating from an incredibly massive spiritual trauma? maybe its damaging the soul when it occupies a body? thus creating the original sin or trauma? just a thought...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwhiteandblue

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think you are partially correct. What you look at as an occupied human is more like an incarnated soul with more consciousness than other people. Every human has a soul, it's just some people have different reasons for being on earth. The people that seem to be natural humans to you are just living out their life plan, learning the lessons that they set out for themselves. What you look at as occupied humans are most likely just more evolved souls that have already played out the more basic life lessons. Remember at the end of the day, there is just one of us here. I'AM.

in person i have talked to many people in my short life, and i "dig" to try and find what their goals and purpose in life is..

I thought you could find out everything about a person by shaking their hand? You're just delusional man, and I know you are not "occupied" because it is really easy to control you as well. Example, I can guarantee you anything, that after reading out this reply you were a bit aggravated.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Redwhiteandblue because: (no reason given)

i know who you are once i even see you, but what i want to know is why? what drives you? and usually there is no answer to that question...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I was considering starting a new thread to post this, but I think it fits here just as well.

In Mahayana Buddhist philosophy there is the concept of the Six Realms ( you can read in detail about them here).

A short summary first, then I will explain how it fits into the OP's theory.

There are six different realms of existence.

1. The Devi, a realm of beings who enjoy great power, wealth and long life.

2. Asuras, a realm of strong and powerful beings that are envious and thrive on hate and superiority.

3. Hungry Ghosts, a realm of beings never satisfied, who have (metaphorically) very large stomachs and tiny mouths.

4. Naraka - or Hell realm. As the name suggests they are beings which are angry and aggressive who reject any form of love.

5. Animal realm, they live sheltered lives, avoiding discomfort and unfamiliarity.

6. The human realm, the only realm where beings can attain enlightenment, it is a realm of compassion, doubt and desire.

I think the OP's theory is very limited. I used to believe that there are soulless people as well, but this ancient philosophy offered me a better understanding of the states of being that humans are in.

Try and understand these realms not as physically separate, but as different states of being that Homo Sapiens can have. You will see that you can think of people who inhabit each of these states of being, or realms.

Understand as well, the true meaning of the word Human and its origin in Sanskrit.

I think the people the OP refers to as "soulless" are in a state of being such as the animal realm or the Hell realm, and are therefore not capable of truth and enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
reply to post by k1k1to

This is an interesting topic. I agree with the OP. I've met my share of soulless people. I do believe it's possible. I find myself often in a position to manipulate these types of people, but it's simply not my character or nature to.

The most telling for me, in sensing if someone is a braindead hipster zombie, is an inability to have a conversation about anything. It's an unfriendliness. We're strangers to them. Conversely, those with an inner spark can talk openly and honestly about anything, and are actually happy for the exchange.

this puts a smile to my face, so very little of us..some are more aware than others.

but isnt it fascinating how they almost "sense" that we are different? that we dont belong? and im not talking about being a social outcast..no this goes deeper...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is mentioned in the Bible.

That there are people walking around without souls and are here for the purpose of tripping those who have souls up.

The Bible also talks about how you can tell these people apart because they will not be able to comprehend certain concepts - even though they may have above average IQ's and are very smart.

I was taught this in church over 20 years ago. I don't remember the passages, but I may try to find them to post.

Otherwise I find this an interesting theory one that could be plausible on non religious merits alone. We simply do not know enough about the Human race and how or why it evolved the way it has.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Question how many earth years have you been a demi god?

hah, thats a cute question...

I am just like you, my body bleeds and dies and decays like your's...but true immortality is not within the body, its within the spirit.

time is not a factor for the spirit, therefore i couldn't answer your question. in regards to my human body, according to your calendars im in my mid twenties. and i die and am susceptible to all things that everyone else is.

I am no god, never was never will be. this topic of conversation goes too deep.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by k1k1to

what is this contradiction between empathy, moral and being a tough,hardy species?
doesnt our brutality and insanity make us a jackpot of evolution? and organism that has conquered all our natural predators? made beasts of burden our slaves? made our only true friend the wolf, in to a disgusting "polly shouldnt be" mutant pug abomination, for our amusement? we have made it clear that whatever stands in our way, will be eliminated.
oh yeah and of course we can then of course pretend to be spiritually aware and be little goody two shoes. and heal the planet via the internet.

if we could see 10 years in the future we would vomit ourselves to death.

yes the natural human species has evolved (with help) to the point that it is now, a natural human is a master of his planet.

however some beings or spirits or souls whatever you want to call it. we inhabit the human body because it is the most intelligent species that has evolved here.

and to be honest i really wouldn't care too much to "enlighten" anyone, i dont want followers i dont want any of that, i could care less...but it feels wrong

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

wasnt pointed directly at you, kinda goes for all of us.... man i feel sad when i look in the mirror and the smartest animal in the world is looking back at me,,,, epic fail,,, beginning to feel sad for all the creatures inhabiting our mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by k1k1to

I get where you are coming from now you believe that you are possibly a fourth dimensional wanderer on this plane of existence, here to help when armageddon kicks in because at the same time so will your superpowers and you will be able to save us all and finally leave this planet to the soulless simpletons that inhabit it.
Mate, reality check. Maybe you are from a higher density here to help but you cant help by denigrating the locals.
The best thing you can do in this life is help people where you can and get off your high horse and live the life you have been given.
There is no doubt you are here for a purpose, we all are here to learn and I believe sometimes that purpose will not
show itself in this life as your true purpose will come from learning from mistakes made in this life.
If you were one of the few with a soul and the rest of us didn't have a soul, surely your purpose is to spread knowledge but not denigrate lessor mortals with contempt.

you are a good person, although i dont think of myself in the way that you described i will take your advice as well as others and maybe lighten up a bit about everyone else that i share this world with..to be honest deep down i truly love all of you, but the ignorance that im presented with can many times become overwhelmingly frustrating.

but at the end of the day im strapped here for the ride along with the rest of you

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
I cant seem to find the writings of the professor who first introduced this theory..for some reason no one else has heard of these two theories..I guess im the last known keeper of the knowledge? If any of you happen to come across what im talking about please let me know...so before this information is completely gone i figured i might as well put it out there in its own thread ....anyways here it goes

the natural human also known as empty shell: they are soulless drones.. they are what i call "natural" humans, and believe it or not their behavior is actually "natural"

and then there are the other types of humans, ... who are occupied by something else..what some of you might call a "soul" you can actually see the difference between a "natural" human and an "occupied" human..

my explanation

*natural human: as the name states, they were born without the "spark" of light a.k.a "soul" their primary goal in life is to reproduce, and thrive no matter what the cause. they usually form packs and are easy to manipulate and control. they do not question or even ponder their existence. almost ALL psychopaths and murderers are considered natural humans or "empty shells" as well as roughly 97% of the population on earth. a natural human will do what ever it takes to climb the social hierarchy. when a soul moves on and no longer reincarnates..a natural human is born..basically a baby with no soul..a.k.a "empty shell" they are strictly molded by society and their upbringing. when an empty shell dies, nothing happens..same as if a jellyfish or ant dying..nothing happens.

*occupied human: an occupied human is simply a "natural human" that is occupied by a higher being or "soul" they are here on earth to find their purpose, they question everything, they see the broader spectrum of things, they think outside the box, they help others with no expected reward, they are humble, and seeking knowledge and truth takes priority over money and power, we are natural leaders and could easily manipulate the "empty ones" yet we chose not to, we choose to stay in the shadows. we are higher beings occupying a natural human with natural urges and desires a.k.a "ego" and sometimes we find ourselves waging an internal war against the natural humans instincts. but we manage to overcome. we have existed for thousands and millions of years, we have been in other worlds/dimensions/realities...and yet somehow at one point we decided to occupy a human body on this planet. my mission is to discover why?...why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

there are very few of us "occupied" humans.. some reside here on this website and they feel it deep down that they are completely different than the rest of the empty shells..i have felt it as long as i can remember since i was around 3 years old.

ask me anything
edit on 31-3-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

this is the most dangerous kind of thinking there is..I cant even begin to explain how wrong you are.

I will say this DIVIDE AND CONCUR.

it is easier to kill a million people if they are portrayed as souless and empty dont delude yourself into thinking you have a soul if this is how you think.

there are people more awake than others based on the circumstances of their journey through life. if you are aware good for you.

there are days when the idiocy of mans ignorance can sometimes overwhelm me but I have to keep reminding myself that they will get there eventually.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news old chap but you are special in that bad way knowwhatimean. wink wink
edit on 1-4-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You list the "natural humans" and the "occupied humans" but I think you make a mistake.

You say that the "natural" humans are those who commit evil etc..but I don't THINK this is the case.

I agree with you on the basic concepts that humans (at some point) get occupied by a soul, HOWEVER, it might be a bit more complicated as your theory.

I have read that souls "occupy" and then basically form a partnership with the "natural human" (human mind) but this partnership might not always be easy or turn out well.

For example, a rather "introverted" soul which is peaceful and doesn't liek confrontation and aggression COULD VERY WELL occupy a human whose human nature is to be outgoing, dominant and aggressive.

This would (obviously) be a problem and a challenge for the soul if the "body" is not really well suited to the actual soul, if there is a problematic difference.

One could speculate that things like mental issues and other problems actually COME from this problem that a soul cannot be in harmony with the "human" they occupied. It doesn mean that a murderer etc. "doesn't have a soul".

You must ALSO take into account that souls can CHOOSE a different life as a challenge they want (!) to overcome, as a lesson on their path when they grow and develop.

It could well be that a soul is actively seeking out a problematic body AND problematic life to pose a challenge. Can the soul in this life overcome the challenge? Can the soul overcome an urge to dominate/hate/be violent etc.? (Respective: Is the soul mature enough that it can occupy an aggressive human but then live a normal life in such a human body....as a "test" so to speak)

It is also my understanding that souls always can make a choice before they enter a "body", in fact they can review parts of lives in advance. (Although later on they can influence how things will run, nothing iss et in stone). For example, a soul COULD see a human which MIGHT turn out a murderer at some point but given the chance to occupy this body and then, as a challenge, will see whether it can prevent this.

I see a problem with your theory also that you claim 97% of humans are un-occupied. I more tend to that theory that in fact MOST (if not all!) humans are indeed occupied but with souls at various levels of maturity. One soul might be very inexperienced and only had a few reincarnations, another soul might have already lived many thousands of years. Their actions (in the human body) would reflect the maturity and level of the soul, but NOT mean the human "does not have a soul".

If, say, a life appears very "soulless" for you, eg. someone who is only after the money and his personal gain, it does not mean there is no soul in it. In fact, THIS LIFE might have specifically chosen, the soul, however, so immature that it was simply overwhelmed by the temptations of physical life

Don't forget, according to this school of metaphysics all souls enter "humans" with amnesia - they do NOT know they actually choose this human/life for a purpose. If they knew, their entire life would be pointless.

Example here: A soul had a bad, last incarnation where the life turned out violent and he/she committed crimes. The next logical step is that the soul would choose a similar life again, trying to "get it right" this time. Of course, this won't always work. I mean, if it would be that easy we wouldn't have to reincarnate MANY times in the first place.
edit on 1-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

natural humans can be anything...they are a product of the environment that they are raised in and of society...

some are doctors others are athletes and some are murderers

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
it's exceedingly clear that the poster only wants to entertain that which serves to confirm his ego bias.

next.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not... I scanned through the responses and didn't see it but may have missed.

The Guf:

In Jewish mysticism the Chamber of Guf (also Guph or even Gup) Hebrew for "body", also called the Otzar (Hebrew for "treasury"), is the Treasury of Souls, located in the Seventh Heaven.

Wiki - Guf

The peculiar idiom of describing the treasury of souls as a "body" may be connected to the mythic tradition of Adam Kadmon, the primordial man. Adam Kadmon, God's "original intention" for humanity, was a supernal being, androgynous and macro-cosmic (co-equal in size with the universe). When this Adam sinned, humanity was demoted to the flesh and blood, bifurcated and mortal creatures we are now. According to Kabbalah, every human soul is just a fragment (or fragments) cycling out of the great "world-soul" of Adam Kadmon. Hence, every human soul comes from the guf [of Adam Kadmon].

According to Jewish tradition, when the last soul leaves the Guf, the Messiah will return and the world will end.

I actually agree with the idea that all human souls are just fragments cycling out of the great world soul. I've come to the conclusion that animal species have a universal soul. Where humans have individual souls, animals share a common soul with their particular species.

I'm not sure if I buy into the idea that some people have no souls at all though. Since we're working from the premise that people actually have souls, which is a religious concept, I'm going to assume that biblical texts will be sufficient sources for providing information regarding human souls.

The bible says that initially man was trichotomous, having a body, soul and spirit and was aware of all three. When man fell from grace, he lost his connection with the spirit and became dichotomous (1 Cor 2:14; Jude 19.)

The only reference I've been able to find of soulless people are from Kabbalistic texts describing Golems; which are artificially created humans. According to Kabbalah, one can create a golem using a system of magic based on something called Jacob's Wheel. (Psalm 139:16)

So... Biblically, the OP is not correct and all humans are born with souls. The Bible also says that the soul is the seat of both good and evil because that's where the battle between the two actually takes place.

...but the OP may not be completely incorrect. Instead of being born soulless, the majority of humans have no cennection to their spirit. The concept of spirit is similar to the concept of an astral self or higher self. Think about it this way, the Soul is the part of you that is not physical in the sense the we understand it. The Soul is the essense of life force. The Spirit is the higher self. If we just swap the word Spirit for Soul in the OP than I'm on board....
edit on 1-4-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Special? No, you're probably just socially awkward.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think that ideas like this are an unknowing externalization of your cognitive limits rather than any factual observation of reality. Every human operates within a physiological form in this world, and this form has a limit on the number of people it can fully model inside its mind. Because of that, the models of other people progressively become more and more caricatured, and accordingly begin to think of them in terms of satisfying, given the scant interaction, classifications. This appears to be an attempt to make such a classification.

If you really want to ascertain the fallibility of your idea, you should list who in your life has the spark, and who doesn't, and then have everyone on that list do the same. If what you assert is true, then there should be no mismatch in the lists of those you listed as containing the spark.

If the premise is true, but you find a mismatch in the lists of those you specified as containing the spark, then either there is an inherent margin of error in the discernment, whether it was with you or someone you classified as containing the spark, or you actually do not have the spark you think you do.

If the premise is true and there's no mismatch, congratulations! Hopefully you tested enough people and the testing methodology was not flawed, nor the data faked. However, this becomes a more and more difficult test to pass as more and more people are tested. I won't rule it out, of course, but it only takes one error to falsify it for your premise. Worse still is that the test only proves a correlation in a successful case, otherwise it negates the premise. People love to parrot phrases like "Correlation is not causation", but that's not the whole story. Correlation is evidence toward causation, but the value of that evidence needs to be determined; It alone is not proof. Further attempts of falsification would be necessary.

Then there's the case where the premise is not true, whatever results obtained. Given all of the previous as well as this possibility, I would bet my bayesian money on this being absolute bunk derived from what I mentioned in my first paragraph. The fallibility of cognition plays a vital role in everyone's perceptions. The lens with which we individually perceive the world is inherently flawed, and until we include our lens in our analysis and attempt to compensate accordingly, we will be wrong, or even worse, right occasionally but not know why.

I would advise you be cautious about this because these are the kinds of philosophical bases from which systems of action derive dehumanizing policies. We've seen them before in history, and we will again as they continue to result from human body based perception. It only takes a seed of an idea that reality is not reality in some way, some how, to result in the ideological justification of violating other sentients out of their property, health, or life. At the core of any massive happenstance of this in history lies these kinds of justifications; That is why others in this thread tell you that these thoughts are dangerous.

Are you willing to bet your property, health, or life on this? Because that's what is at stake not just for you, but every independent agent of thought, when one or some of them begin to think this way. It is only a matter of time that force once justified is force used.

If you made it this far: Thanks for reading, and I hope that you derive some use from what I've written.
edit on 1-4-2013 by OminousZ because: Grammatical edit: removing redundant sentence, and unnecessary formatting
edit on 1-4-2013 by OminousZ because: Forgot a word "rather" first paragraph

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I actually agree with the idea that all human souls are just fragments cycling out of the great world soul. I've come to the conclusion that animal species have a universal soul. Where humans have individual souls, animals share a common soul with their particular species.

I have come to believe that we are no different from the animal species - or even the trees, we are all powered as it were by the same great source / force / soul - we are all the same.

We are animated to a greater or lesser degree by the same life force we are only limited in our expression of that source by our different bodies. For example I think some dogs or horses literallly shine with the great life force, some humans barely glimmer ..

Biologically we are avatars of the planet earth, we are born of her and return to her - our bodies are only borrowed.

Our life force is quite different - it is eternal it is the intelligence and light, but we can disconnect from it and still wander around this planet and be classified biologically as ' alive'.

Our brains are not soul - our mind is.

edit on 1-4-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This explains why I feel weird being human and am not very good at it. Being human is not fun nor is it particularly enlightening. It is tiring and full of frustration. At times I regret coming here. People are weird and do not make any sense. No one can be trusted and everyone is out solely for themselves. Those who are paid to protect you can and do kill you for no reason. Those who are supposed to ensure the smooth operation of society do nothing but mess things up. Nothing works right. Morals and emotions are not intuitive. Nothing is as it is supposed to be.

I would not recommend any soul to come to Earth. I would counsel against it and when this game is over I am not coming back here. A lack of knowledge concerning my alternate state is the only thing keeping me here. I can not remember what is was like or where I am from. Therefore I feel fear when I think of leaving.

Being human sucks. There is good in it, but not enough to make it worthwhile. But then, few are as complete failures at the game as I am. I have no job, own no property, have no power and no recognition. I know few people and trust even fewer. I have a wife, my kids from a previous marriage are grown, but other than that there are no redeeming qualities to being here. It sucks.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join