It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Its a rather cynical and detatched attitude, the whole empty and occupied shell thing. I have seen and known (and am related to) many whom would qualify as the "Empty shell" types. Here is the issue. From the outside, they appear as such. Should you get to know them, befriend them, and be with them for years, you will find they do have their own introspection and emotional states that have depth and meaning outside of the day to day persuits.

What clearly has happened to professor (and ops if he buys into this) is themselves mirroring their own detachment of humanity on those whom they have no deep knowledge of for one reason or another (be it they simply don't bother communicating, or cannot get past their predetermined judgment to see other people).

If we use a empty verses full shell in terms of depth, seeking, questioning, and sense of life, then I would suggest it is the ops attitude that demonstrates emptiness simply from its removal of concern for most of humanity (just barely enough room in his/her own personal ego to let a select few in).
I will also predict that people like ops will suggest that only people that think like him/her on most issues are souls..be it political affiliation, religious insight, even music taste.
meanwhile, the ops, while condemning most of the population for being easily lead, starts out by saying this hypothesis is from a professor that he simply adopts lock, stock, and barrel (then goes on to suggest he is near jedi in powers).

Some people, when they feel they can offer nothing to life, will then focus on things outside of life as their "expertise".

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by dominicus

Originally posted by boymonkey74
See what I mean Helen so many here willing to put others in a no soul camp.....who decides? the OP?
I see the good in Humanity everyday...you just have to open your eyes and look.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Even a murderer or child molester is or can be kind and good to his mother or a stranger. When the switch is flipped, another side comes out.

The proper view with which to look upon the spiritually unawakened is with Love and compassion

wrong.

does a lion cub kill its own mother?

the empty ones are just natural human beings...the only reason they haven't formed tribes and started hunting each other is because of the societal structure that we currently have.

what would happen if the power grid where to be shut down indefinably? look at what happened during hurricane katrina...the true human nature came out in many of them...the "wild side"

Yeah soulless people helping helping other soulless people while the souls up in Washington did nothing

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

the fact that you cant see past the veil of the world you are living in is enough for me.

Please show us the readers how you were able to discern this fact,

Was it from what the person posted?

Please explain

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When we first wake up and before we fall into deep sleep, our mind is in touch with our subconscious. At this time our Subconscious decided which long term memories to make based on what it thinks is important. This is something I hashed over in my mind from evidence I read on recent studies of long term memory formation and what people perceived the weird dreams meant.

Our subconscious is formed when we are young, in the primordial section of the brain. According to what I have read it is deemed hardwired after changes that occur when we are between five and nine years old. Everything we learn before that time is added to a very protected place with only what we deem most important possibly added in later years.

Remember how we thought when we were a kid? Try to understand a little child's way of thinking. We translate what we learn to an infant language. It is very important to not overly suppress a childs curiosity I see, by doing so we can limit it's recognition of the world around them. Kids start to learn from the time they are born. They have to learn morals when they are young or they may loose their morals. Surprisingly this is evident throughout societies today. Morals can be ill taught also. I can't completely equate morals to religion either.

Science does study a lot of good things. Trouble is that this kind of stuff has little funding compared to the unimportant but exciting stuff like space exploration and corporate interests. I would rather read about stuff like this than the rover on Mars or the Collider myself.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
On this day of Christian fellowship and resurrection of our Messiah, the insignficant nobody me is compelled to share some insights.

Each human is a creation of our common Creator, who loved us all, given us the gift of life, love and freewill, and thus our existance for thousands of years.

We are sons and daughters of His, but none of us dares to acknowledge this fact. When I look at the mirror, at the reflection of my deeds on Earth, I dare not claim that title, for I acknowledged my weaknesses, plead for forgiviness, and to continue to strive to complete my mission on Earth to fulfill His destiny for mankind.

Our Messiah was a divine teacher in mortal form to help guide all mankind whom would listen on their free will, to return to our common Creator whom love and lived within us, at a time when flawed mortal men had seized positions of power and led mankind astray. His teaching was the way back, for the 'civilised' world of southern Europe and northern Africa during his time, and later, for all mankind so that none be left behind.

When Earth was formed, our planet had little of humankind. But as time progressed, today, we have expanded to 7 billion of us. There are ancestors, who had recorded their lifetime and deeds in history and chronicles, and there are new descendents today. The soul is immortal. There are old souls and new souls. Moral and ethical Guidance, such as written in holy books, are needed at every level for our civilisational progress and evolution, or we mankind will only misuse the gift of mortal life and free will.......

I hope some of you folks had enjoyed the movie - Cloud Atlas - its concept and not necessarily its dramatics.

One of the best movies I've ever seen

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwhiteandblue

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think you are partially correct. What you look at as an occupied human is more like an incarnated soul with more consciousness than other people. Every human has a soul, it's just some people have different reasons for being on earth. The people that seem to be natural humans to you are just living out their life plan, learning the lessons that they set out for themselves. What you look at as occupied humans are most likely just more evolved souls that have already played out the more basic life lessons. Remember at the end of the day, there is just one of us here. I'AM.

in person i have talked to many people in my short life, and i "dig" to try and find what their goals and purpose in life is..

I thought you could find out everything about a person by shaking their hand? You're just delusional man, and I know you are not "occupied" because it is really easy to control you as well. Example, I can guarantee you anything, that after reading out this reply you were a bit aggravated.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Redwhiteandblue because: (no reason given)

i know who you are once i even see you, but what i want to know is why? what drives you? and usually there is no answer to that question...

From the sounds of it many would not want to get that personal with you,

You make judgements and what is right and wrong in others and put yourself on a step above most if not all,

Why would people be honest/sincere and open with personal things with a person with such an attitude.

You want to know why and what of others but you say you do not your own purpose,

im just trying to figure out what my purpose is

Is this one big joke or are you confused?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceNLove123
reply to post by k1k1to

How long before the "empty shells" are considered less worthy and sent to concentration camps?

it will never happen

the shells outnumber the occupied.. i would say for every million 15-20 thousand have souls

Wasn't a 97% soulless and 3%with in your OP,

now its about half that, the numbers are getting smaller as this thread continues soon the OP will be the only one with a soul among the soulless drones that wont tell the OP what motivates them.

Some thinking must have gone into your posting but you paint a pretty picture of yourself being exposed by whats written so far.

You said you get frustrated with all ignorance you encounter, what about the ignorance you amplify, does that not frustrate you?

Have you even looked at things from another perspective concerning your revelations or those you have come to follow?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I think you are being .... ist against animals and plants ...

How so? Please explain.

Plants and animals live in harmonious balance with nature.... we do not. Plants and animals live in accordance wth the "laws" of nature.... we do not. Our dis-harmonious nature is a direct result of our self awareness and free will. If anything I am being.... ist against humans.

yes true - I stand corrected - but humans deserve to be .. ist ed.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree but I do think there are some people who operate with out any soul light - these are very few IMO like mass murderers.

I also think many of us function in a sort of grey zone - where we need to get on with the necessities of life and we perhaps close our heart a bit / alot. That does not mean we do not have soul it means that for one reason or another we do not strongly connect with it. I think we all do this.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Truth without compassion is cruelty!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

That particular hypothesis seems to me to be too simplistic,it essentially presents the nature versus nurture debate in stark,non debatable terms,i.e there either is or isn't a"soul".
We all have something within us,that spark,call it a soul if you like,some of us either choose or are chosen to nurture this spark,to seek knowledge and to attain empathy with our environment and it's denizens.Alternatively.some of us are more alligned toward the self,the survival of the fittest mode,but how are these two states at odds with our inherrent nature anyway?I am sure that we have all been in a situation where our survive at all costs mode takes precedence over all other considerations,just as I'm sure we have all felt empathy toward another in a grievous situation.

We are the sum of our parts and I would say that those who have managed to balance the ego with empathy are the truly enlightened ones.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by PeaceNLove123
reply to post by k1k1to

How long before the "empty shells" are considered less worthy and sent to concentration camps?

it will never happen

the shells outnumber the occupied.. i would say for every million 15-20 thousand have souls

Wasn't a 97% soulless and 3%with in your OP,

now its about half that, the numbers are getting smaller as this thread continues soon the OP will be the only one with a soul among the soulless drones that wont tell the OP what motivates them.

Some thinking must have gone into your posting but you paint a pretty picture of yourself being exposed by whats written so far.

You said you get frustrated with all ignorance you encounter, what about the ignorance you amplify, does that not frustrate you?

Have you even looked at things from another perspective concerning your revelations or those you have come to follow?

i dont understand what ignorance from my part are you referring to?

like i have said many times, i am not trying to force feed you this information, i am not here to offend or belittle anyone, i simply presented a guide to identifying 2 types of humans that reside in this earth, it is the readers choice to determine which one they are.

i was asked what exactly is it that makes me unique, and i explained what those traits were..i wasnt boasting about anything. read my posts carefully nobody is forcing anybody into any specific belief system. think of it as passing advice you either take it and learn from it, or you ignore it.

its your choice.

people like me do exist, i dont remember choosing to be this way, but slowly its coming back to me.

it can even be noticed from a young age, although i do not wish to go into that subject.

why all the hate towards me? not once have i displayed hatred towards anyone here in this thread

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by k1k1to

That particular hypothesis seems to me to be too simplistic,it essentially presents the nature versus nurture debate in stark,non debatable terms,i.e there either is or isn't a"soul".
We all have something within us,that spark,call it a soul if you like,some of us either choose or are chosen to nurture this spark,to seek knowledge and to attain empathy with our environment and it's denizens.Alternatively.some of us are more alligned toward the self,the survival of the fittest mode,but how are these two states at odds with our inherrent nature anyway?I am sure that we have all been in a situation where our survive at all costs mode takes precedence over all other considerations,just as I'm sure we have all felt empathy toward another in a grievous situation.

We are the sum of our parts and I would say that those who have managed to balance the ego with empathy are the truly enlightened ones.

this goes beyond ego, and nature vs nurture

natural empty humans are both NATURALLY born to act a specific way or they are a product of their environment. almost like a wild animal placed in a different habitat. except that humans are exceptional at adapting so they become great functioning members of a society that was created for them...they are given minimal tasks to complete to keep them busy...almost like putting a toy inside a birds cage.

however a person that truly posses a soul, basically raises themselves..they present an unusually mature thought pattern from a young age, they are always hungry for knowledge and truth, almost like an insatiable thirst that never gets quenched...

we aren't distracted with the daily doldrums of life, the latest iphone or celebrity gossip or sports team or political agendas..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

OP:

This is nothing more than arrogance of the worst kind.

If everyone thought deeply about everything all the time, nothing would ever get done. It doesn't mean those people are "empty" - just more pragmatic.

I'm a deep thinker, married to a pragmatic man. And he is anything but an empty shell.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Has anyone on this thread mentioned Soul Ages?
Baby Souls-Infant Souls-Young Souls-Mature Souls-Old Souls

We're currently in a Young Soul society. An Ambitious-Materialistic-Status Driven society

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If you told this story to a shrink, they may diagnose narcissism.
These kinds of assertions on the unknowable can easily manifest malignant traits.
for you own sake, discipline the mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I cant seem to find the writings of the professor who first introduced this theory..for some reason no one else has heard of these two theories..I guess im the last known keeper of the knowledge? If any of you happen to come across what im talking about please let me know...so before this information is completely gone i figured i might as well put it out there in its own thread ....anyways here it goes

the natural human also known as empty shell: they are soulless drones.. they are what i call "natural" humans, and believe it or not their behavior is actually "natural"

and then there are the other types of humans, ... who are occupied by something else..what some of you might call a "soul" you can actually see the difference between a "natural" human and an "occupied" human..

my explanation

*natural human: as the name states, they were born without the "spark" of light a.k.a "soul" their primary goal in life is to reproduce, and thrive no matter what the cause. they usually form packs and are easy to manipulate and control. they do not question or even ponder their existence. almost ALL psychopaths and murderers are considered natural humans or "empty shells" as well as roughly 97% of the population on earth. a natural human will do what ever it takes to climb the social hierarchy. when a soul moves on and no longer reincarnates..a natural human is born..basically a baby with no soul..a.k.a "empty shell" they are strictly molded by society and their upbringing. when an empty shell dies, nothing happens..same as if a jellyfish or ant dying..nothing happens.

So whats the point of telling all of us "natural humans" this?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

The op thinks he is better than us normal human beings...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by FoosM

The op thinks he is better than us normal human beings...

on the contrary most of you might be in better physical shape than me, and more financially stable than me some of you might be better at math, or singing, or spelling,etc....

its not about being "better"

can you take your iphone to the grave?
can you take your money?
can you take your car?
can you take your alcohol?
can you take your house?
your jewelry?

etc.....

the answer is no...

you see thats why i do not and have not claimed to be better than any of you.

the only difference is at a mental, and philosophical level, you and me are not on the same plane..in the deepest layers of our inner selves there is nothing but hollow emptiness for many...but not for me. so far very few of you have presented any helpful advice or guidance..

what can i learn from this race with self image issues? all you have done is ridicule me...what have i to learn from you?

it goes to show that the human race is so self centered that they will never escape from the whole they have dug themselves in.

i pity some of you. no hate, no anger, no superiority.

just pity

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
According to your logic, only "almost enlightened" humans have a soul. This is wrong.

Tell me why only mature, wise and more or less enlightened souls would incarnate?
You are ignoring the entire purpose of reincarnation.

Souls undergo a learning process that goes from a young and immature soul to a wise, highly advanced soul which will not need to reincarnate anymore at some point. The MAJORITY of the souls will be less than perfect and many of them will be learning - imperfectionism, errors, mistakes etc. are crucial part in the learning process.

Fact is you will see less advanced souls and many more "normal", learning souls incarnated with all their mistakes and fallacies physical life brings with it - and its entirely wrong to presume that only those people who have certain outstanding "good" traits have a soul while others have not.

Yes, this is really bad narcissism.

By the way the "raising beyond themselves" and the learning of compassion etc. is also something which FIRST needs to be learned, again the key purpose of reincarnation. A soul is not born mastering those things, obviously.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join