It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

That kind of stuff happens to me all of the time. Just roll with it or otherwise it might start to drive you mad. Last week my husband and I were watching a movie that had just been released to DVD on that day. My husband tells me he has already seen the movie- even though he hasn't been to a movie theater in years and doesn't watch movies online or on demand. He said he'd prove it, and he did by at the beginning of each scene telling me exactly what would happen in detail- and he was completely accurate. I asked him where and when he had seen the movie and he replied that he couldn't remember, but just knew that he had. It's not an unusual occurrence as I have done the same to him many times in the past with movies I'd never possibly seen and places I'd never possibly been- but somehow I had. It's freaky but true.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No one has come across this site?
Who recalls Nelson Mandela dying in prison in '89 or '90?
There are other 'slips' with famous people who have passed, then they haven't..

mandelaeffect.com...

The only correlation pulled from reading is that those who experience it, have all had near-death experiences.

Does that strike home with anyone?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I remember, very clearly, hearing that the singer Gloria Gaynor had died of breast cancer. It was on the radio and television news. The reason it stuck with me is because she sang the song, "I will survive" and I thought it rather ironic.

That would be Gloria Grahame, one-time famous Hollywood actress. Died of cancer back in 1981.
All these stories are, as you put it, "brain farts".
Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Thank you, just watched that and a superb video, you will find most physicists run away from this with there tail's firmly between there leg's as the implication's are truly astounding, I do believe in level's of reality though and the one we erroneously call the spirit may be a more fundamental level of reality than the corporeal, HAve you noticed how modern theoretical physic's is sounding more like 1800's spiritualism.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley

I remember, very clearly, hearing that the singer Gloria Gaynor had died of breast cancer. It was on the radio and television news. The reason it stuck with me is because she sang the song, "I will survive" and I thought it rather ironic.

That would be Gloria Grahame, one-time famous Hollywood actress. Died of cancer back in 1981.

Ah but Occam's razor is exactly what it is about, multiple outcome's are all potentially actualised by the formation of parallel reality's.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I believe you will find threads discussing time line changes. I do not know if a time line has changed but I remember someone who had cosmetic surgery about a year ago. I've spotted her recently and there is no sign of any cosmetic surgery. It is like she never had it. Something weird is going on. Maybe some people are slipping into alternate realities. Makes me wonder how that could happen. One disturbing thought is that I fell asleep while driving home one night and died. However my consciousness simply popped into another reality in basically the same body with no memory of dying. Why I would remember a different reality as if doing so overwrites the memories in this reality or whatever reality is about just as disturbing.

I entered the twilight zone some time ago but this reality is pretty close to the last one.
edit on 24/3/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

Whoa!! I can honestly state I "feel" I had the same experience. I can't recall the incident but it had something to do with falling like from a roof. I also recall the feeling of death, I.e. release and comfort. Everything was black and felt like I was hovering just above the ground (maybe because spirit inside body wasn't touching and thinking to myself oh this is nice. I felt warm and protected. Yet here I am and have no record of me ever falling off a roof let alone dying. I chalk it up to a dream I must have had years prior and maybe didn't remember it then but recall it now. Can't help but feel it was an experience though and I have had very vivid dreams and looking back those all still feel like dreams but the falling and dying feels very much like a memory.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I watched a very interesting show not too long ago about alternative universes and found it quite intriguing. Of course I am a bit of a science nut and love watching shows like the one with Stephen Hawking. I LOVE that kind of thing. I for one believe in the possibility of alternate universes and more and more scientific studies are finding the possibility might truly exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I once swear, I swear, there was kid named Andrew Johnson on a traveling soccer team of mine. We were friends for the first practice then he was gone. I asked everyone, "Where's Andrew? He was here last practice." My coach, my parents, my teammates had never heard of him. I didn't make too big a deal out of it because I knew they'd think I was crazy if I pushed about it.

I even remember what he looks like to this day. It was really weird.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I totally remember the actor for "The Greatest American Hero" passing away too! In fact I remember telling my kid's it was a T.V. show that I used to watch when I was a kid. Are you sure he is not dead?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

To add to this. An acquaintance of mine has a cousin and two beautiful girls. From the pic of them that was posted couldn't be older than 9 and 4 respectively. There was a car accident the other day where all 3 were killed. Absolutely tragic and no child should have to die.

It's kinda a warm thought to think they could have that same experience and continue to live their lives.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

some people are in a constant pendulum between reality and worlds, in some basic cases like yours for example, the differences can be very subtle...

however...

are you familiar with the "silent hill" series? in the series there are only a select group of people who can "see" silent hill...one minute they are walking down a sidewalk and as soon as they turn the corner they are in a completely different world, parallel to ours..

its almost like a birth defect...you could call it a psy defect...which explains why some people see ghosts or demons while others are oblivious to it..

im going to reveal some hidden information to all of you right now...some might agree others might not...

you CANT CHANGE YOUR DESTINY...we are all walking a path that has already been walked for us...even if you try to "change" your destiny, it was already pre destined that you would do that...

there is one exception however.....

its called dejavu.....

the only time you can "technically" change your destiny is at a dejavu "fork on the road" think of dejavu as a "checkpoint" in life...

a dejavu "checkpoint" is the only time in your life that you could change your path...almost like a rouge meteor headed straight for earth...you cant really chose where you want it to go... but you could "nudge" it and change its course, however that is all you can do with your destiny....only nudge it..and only at the very moment that you are experiencing dejavu...

at the moment that you are experiencing dejavu...if you are happy with the way your life is going at the moment...then dont do anything, just experience the dejavu and "let it pass"....however if you want to "nudge" your destiny in another direction...at the moment of dejavu do something completely unpredictable..scream, say something even if its gibberish, or just do a sudden big moment with your body...basically something that would draw others attention to you for a brief moment....

then after that..just buckle up for the ride, until you reach another checkpoint in life.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I always found it interesting that science is just now catching up with Science-Fiction especially in comic books!

Anyone who had a laughable mis(myth)spent youth reading comics knows all about Parallel universes.

From Marvel's Mulitiverse to DC's Crisis on Infinate Earths the multi-universe theory or mulit-verse and parallel dimensions was well described and completely understood to me as a child.

It amazes me that today I am able to grasp string theory (at a layman's level).

Also reading The Number of the Beast written well over 33 years ago now made it clear the Universe we live in. And that there was a possibility that the number of the beast was actually (6^6)^6, or 10,314,424,798,490,535,546,171,949,056 analog earths. Each containing a fictional but real universes based on Novels (like OZ or Wonderland) and that the Novel itself was being written in yet another universe and that one was being written in another and so and so on.

Funny too recently discovered (2005) evidence that The original Number of the Beast was 616 this correlates also with the Marvel Universe in which superheroes exist on the planet designated as Earth-616 that written 30 years ago prior to this discovery!

Personally I would just sit back and enjoy the ride...
edit on 25-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

yea I have noticed every one around me has memory problems, but I think the answer is a little more simple .

The inventors of the above technology are testing there invention on us ........CELL PHONES can do many things we cant understand and that's the way they want it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

oh i dont doubt for a second that technology like what you just described exists..but trust me friend this goes way deeper than some corporate company trying to erase our memories via cell phone frequencies
edit on 25-3-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I remember when Larry Hagman dies of cancer. They had a thing on TV honoring him. I remember it vividly because my mom and dad watched Dallas religiously. So he's still alive? Hm weird.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by seamus

You knew of all those celebrities or famous people before hearing their names on the radio, maybe you saw there films or what not. Could it be possible the session where you heard these people were dead, were dreams? The friends smoking thing can be explained by psychology most likely and memory or inaccuracy of language or something like that. The website could be you and your fathers mis remembering a situation. Its hard to remember every single nuanced detail of ones life. as time passes, and you pull memories to memory and think about them, and day dream, it is very plausible that you can restore memories with twists, and distort things. I admit I am not that familiar with most of the dead/alive radio announcement people you named, but in my universe, I never heard their names announced as being dead. Do you remember the radio station you heard it on, could you look up archives? if you remember the year, and maybe the month of hearing when you think you heard that those people had died, you could look online for articles of that month or day and that celebrities name.

Interestingly my husband and I both have heard deaths of celebrities announce and said "to bad etc.) only to have them appear alive later, usually years later and we BOTH remember the death announcements. Happened several times.

Maybe they are reanimating celebs

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
I remember when Larry Hagman dies of cancer. They had a thing on TV honoring him. I remember it vividly because my mom and dad watched Dallas religiously. So he's still alive? Hm weird.

He died November 23 last year.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I also remember Larry Hagman dying but he has just been reported as having died again after making the first series of the Dallas comeback, You could say he was dead for a long time though as he had the internal organ's of a young man transplanted into him when he had lung cancer going back.

Anyway you can't blame him for that but Is'nt it interesting how quickly they obtain suitable organ's for anyone rich but anybody else can wait and hope, kinda make's you wish you could see a pathology report for the doner.

anyway Deja vu, well I'm here again aren't I, seriously it may be that the further out from the prime reality we get the further back relative to the prime reality in relation to our place in time so we may sense from closer to the prime reality the future probability's but only when parallel synchronisation is in effect so that if you could move into the prime reality you would find yourself ahead in time as you perceive it and your own reality would lag behind.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley

Sorry, but in 1981 I was 6 years old. This event happened in 1999. I remember it very clearly, because it was the year I got married.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What if the past, present and future are all manipulable from a set point in time?

What if imperceptible changes that have direct impact on your personal perceptions allow you to "remember" perhaps clearly or vaguely certain events differently than others?

Have you ever seen/witnessed, lets say, a construction project and later seen that project had been completed, yet your perception tells you that it could not have possibly been completed is such a short period of time? Maybe a location that was vacant, where you found a building that wasn't there, yet there was not enough time for it to have been built? ... I could go on and on, but I think you can get the idea.

People that have these experiences where things have changed around them, yet no one else has seemed to notice it at all, have difficulty explaining it to anyone without appearing to be completely insane.

Fact is, that TIME, depending on WHEN you are can be changed. Perceptions in some cases are for some people not always so easily changed.

If you KNEW that something was going to happen at a specific point in time, in the future, and also knew how to make changes to that point in time and did so, then that act can have often unpredictable ripple effects in time. Some will notice inexplicable changes, most will not.

edit on 25-3-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join