It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I've had people insist that I told them something or gone somewhere with them. Upon open minded questioning I found that they were with someone else or that It happened when they were supposed to be doing something with me but got someone else to help. I have even done that myself, thinking I had done something with someone that was supposed to but had to cancel. We can't remember everything.
I just questioned my father once more about that website. He is absolutely certain I was standing in his doorway and told him about the website. No way was it anyone else (and frankly, I am pretty sure he would have never found it on his own). He understands the 'time slip' thing, too, and we often (so often it's hard to take notice, but I will from now on) have moments where he remembers something differently from the way I do. Not totally differently, but differing in detail. Yes, his short-term memory is like swiss cheese, but he's got a few years until senility jumps him, I reckon.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Your not alone.

I had this happen to me a couple times. Most notably was a couple years back I was under the impression that Dustin Hoffman had died and I was truly shocked by it. I even remember reading an article about a person who was given artwork from Hoffman and the artwork was stolen and this person who had the artwork stolen from him was also a "somebody" but I cannot for the life of me remember who it was. I remember this "somebody" saying that the stolen artwork reminded him of Dustin and it was irreplaceable. Only recently am I learning that Dustin Hoffman is still alive and is 75 years old.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've been through trouble like that before when I was younger. The parallel world experience is only part of the problem. There are two other problems.

First, we are conscious creative beings; our minds make our world. So we see what we want to see. You have a personal memory of things having occurred a certain way in a certain world context, but when you bring it to another witness, they say otherwise. Be careful about this because some people are going to accuse you of doing drugs, even though I don't think that is the cause. Another accusation that might show up is brain damage, or senility. They might go so far to accuse you of mental illness. So be careful about who you tell what you believe. I personally strongly dislike these reactions people give sometimes, to smooth out their world into a one-world idea, but stay grounded.

Second, there may be something more involved than just worldlines. Like erased memories. Sure you traveled through an alternate view of a limited universe, but then you come to live interaction with someone and they say otherwise, where did that come from?

A little personal story: when I was younger, I went through a time shift like that, actually involved some kind of time travel, but then I got back to my house or original position, and some other people (from the future or a layer of time, I don't know) with advanced light technology came by and blanked out my memory of where I had been. So now I had this memory of alternative events but I didn't have the memory of how it got into my recollection. It feels like waking up from a dream, where you know you had a really good dream, but you can't remember much of it; then you go out in real life and suddenly know the answers for events. But then there are events that look so real but they never happened that way.

It might be memory implants. I'm not really keen on how memory implants work, except it goes back to we see what we want to see. More personal stuff is that I have deep dreams of alternative personal events, mostly regarding family, that never actually occurred. For example I am in a world where my father is dead, but in many alternate worldlines, he is alive. It goes back to the problem that we see what we want to see, that the majority of my consciousness is attached to the worldline where he's dead, but there are multiple worldlines where some of my consciousness sees, or visits, enough to make a memory out of it. And then in relation to the parallel times that I only got a peek of, my main life is relatively uninteresting.

So what to do with experiences of alternative realities? You're in the world of probabilites, like a ginormous lotto ticket every single day. Then you sort of learn, does it matter if you never had a real relationship with these individuals you read about in the newspaper or read about online? Then you really have to adopt the concept of detachment from the world when your mind is floating through layers of time like that, and you learn to live with theh moment you have at the now. What is really weird is that there are layers of consciousness that are ticking away like a watch face, and every second that you spend your energy in a certain direction at a certain location on the planet, with a certain zodiac placement in the sky, in proximity to all the other people on the sphere called Earth, the whole universe hears you back and will adjust accordingly. That is basically your heart, of what attracted you in the place where you are today.

I think someone is trying to say you're watching too much TV and need more people that don't come out of a box. Actually you were probably doing something productive in one of those parallel worlds and then your consciousness energy either raised or dropped, probably by meeting a challenge that you could not overcome (you could have died in one of those parallel worlds and then efficiently refocused on the worlds you could live in). Willpower accounts for something.

EDIT: There is one more influence, without waxing philosophical, about how you're encountering these overlaps. It may have something to do with exotic radiation in the environment, that warps the time and space around the radiation. If so it's temporally-related...you said 3 years to the day. An influence might be something radioactive that has a 3 year half life. It could be in the region where you're having these experiential blips.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Sandalphon because: exotic radiation idea

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I agreed with much of what you said, but I have to protest:

Originally posted by Sandalphon
I've been through trouble like that before when I was younger. The parallel world experience is only part of the problem. There are two other problems.
I don't see a 'problem'. I see 'information' in a world where, quite literally, thoughts are things. Sure, they are invisible to our physical eyes, but they have a very real existence of their own. Given enough energy thoughts can and do take on physical form. That is what people are, IMO; thoughts of a higher form of consciousness, given enough energy to be our own selves.

I think someone is trying to say you're watching too much TV and need more people that don't come out of a box.
I don't watch TV. Any entertainment I do indulge in is watched actively and I compulsively fact-check plotlines. I've learned to do it silently, much to the delight of my friends (who are real and don't come out of a box, unless you mean a box-shaped house)

Actually you were probably doing something productive in one of those parallel worlds and then your consciousness energy either raised or dropped, probably by meeting a challenge that you could not overcome (you could have died in one of those parallel worlds and then efficiently refocused on the worlds you could live in). Willpower accounts for something.
Maybe.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

First, we are conscious creative beings; our minds make our world. So we see what we want to see. You have a personal memory of things having occurred a certain way in a certain world context, but when you bring it to another witness, they say otherwise.

That makes sense and i agree with that.
We are creative beings we are not machines that record everything perfectly without bias our memory is not perfect.

Originally posted by Sandalphon A little personal story: when I was younger, I went through a time shift like that, actually involved some kind of time travel, but then I got back to my house or original position, and some other people (from the future or a layer of time, I don't know) with advanced light technology came by and blanked out my memory of where I had been.

So how would anyone know there memory was wiped?

I was going to quote more and comment but im not sure i understand ur logic.
I actually think the rest of what you wrote is a little delusional and your trying to justify it by getting the OP to relate to it and validate it.
Its not a personal attack but you seem to have come up with a fantasy to help you deal with loss and a very bland reality that you would rather not be a part of and need validation to help strengthen that fantasy.

Not sure what to say other than we should all be trying to rule out the simplest explanations and mental illness or simply just bad memory's before going for the more far out explanations or feeding what could be others delusions.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

About your radiation idea: I haven't lived here for the majority of the last 3 years. I have split my time between here and Portland, Oregon. And I didn't say it was 3 years to the day, deadoralive dot info did.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

You knew of all those celebrities or famous people before hearing their names on the radio, maybe you saw there films or what not. Could it be possible the session where you heard these people were dead, were dreams? The friends smoking thing can be explained by psychology most likely and memory or inaccuracy of language or something like that. The website could be you and your fathers mis remembering a situation. Its hard to remember every single nuanced detail of ones life. as time passes, and you pull memories to memory and think about them, and day dream, it is very plausible that you can restore memories with twists, and distort things. I admit I am not that familiar with most of the dead/alive radio announcement people you named, but in my universe, I never heard their names announced as being dead. Do you remember the radio station you heard it on, could you look up archives? if you remember the year, and maybe the month of hearing when you think you heard that those people had died, you could look online for articles of that month or day and that celebrities name.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hi Seamus,

Would DeJa Vu tie into your theory? I have had many experiences with this personnnally and it spooked me in a big way. It can occur like somebody saying something and then an action occurring straight after and a light bulb would go off in my head. I would realise that I have always knew what was going to be said and what was going to happen. I would say in my lifetime it has happened to me maybe thirty times. Dozens of people have said to me personnally that they have experienced deja vu also. Im sure there is some psycholigical reason or explanation for this but it is familiar to what you are saying also.

Over and Out

cb

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
you guys remember John Basedow

for a while EVERYONE said he died in the tsunami while in Thialand. It turned out to be just a rumor. BUT I remember official type sources confirming it. His wiki page says it was a falsified news report.

It was called one of the greatest death hoaxes ever done. BUT for a while it was news.

So who knows. I have had instances of new information, sometimes very technical in nature just pop into my head.

If this theory is true and when you die your consciousness is transferred into another "you", then I die often. I must be someone with a high death rate, because I am constantly getting new information I didnt learn on my own.

edit on 25-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I never met my father, and my mother wasn't close to any family members, so no one else could have told me this story:

When I was a kid my mother told me that we had an ancestor that was a horse thief in France. At that time the prisons were full, and France shipped some of the prisoners to Australia, and some to Canada. This ancestor was dropped off in Canada, slipped down into the U.S. and changed his name to avoid the shame of his past.

Years later, as I was mentioning this to someone, my mother overheard and asked me where in the world did I ever get that idea? When I reminded her that she told me, she denied it. I could tell on her face that she was telling the truth. But, as a kid, I couldn't possibly have invented such a story. I didn't even know I had French in my blood until I asked my mother where we came from (when she told me the story).

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Not sure if you are still in this Universe but pretty interesting facts

Sometimes it happen to me to remember things I'm not really sure if happened or not, kind of a deja vù, not really what you are describing...

However, check continuosly number of your posts here on ATS to see if they change without you remember to have posted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ooahn

wording changes on mine.

I proof read everything and sometimes edit many times over. Then I check later on and the edits I did sometimes dont show up. I have had this happen allot.

Like I will first write, "I *cant help this *feaalling anymore", and I will edit it right after to say "I can´t help this sensation any longer."

Then much later on I will check and it will read "I don´t avoided this feeling. " Or it will be in its original unedited form or in the same wording but with corrected spelling.

I always thought it was something that happens automatically once a thread is archived. A glitch or something. Or I do it and forget.

Mostly it is a few letters of a word or two every now and again. No big deal. Sometimes it is more.
edit on 25-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
A few years ago while driving I thought I'd take a short cut through an area as I could see up a head the road was blocked for some reason.
I had never in my life been down that street, half way through I got the weirdest feeling of deja vu after seeing a row of old houses probably built late in the 19th century.
I knew them for some reason but didn't know why. A few days later talking to my Dad, I mentioned what had happened and he asked me the street name and area. Clarke Street Northcote was my reply. He goes on to tell me that was where my grandfather grew up and where my great grandfather lived around the 1890's.
My grandfather dies in 1943 so obviously I never met him.
How could I possibly know that street? Its either reincarnation or some kind of memory on a molecular level.
I think it is true we know little about the brain and our existence, and the more science learns I think the more they find they have to learn.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
why i came in this thread with expectations high for some breakthrough in quantum physics

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
why i came in this thread with expectations high for some breakthrough in quantum physics

Yeah im not seeing any evidence...just people feeding each others delusions.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I remember, very clearly, hearing that the singer Gloria Gaynor had died of breast cancer. It was on the radio and television news. The reason it stuck with me is because she sang the song, "I will survive" and I thought it rather ironic.

I went to work a few days later (after multiple reports on her life and death) and was discussing it with a co-worker, who insisted I was making it up. He then went online and showed me where Gloria Gaynor was going on tour or something...and she most certainly was alive.

I would be tempted to brush this off as an error in reporting, except so many news sources carried the story. And to my knowledge, Gaynor has never had breast cancer.

There have been other little things over the years that I just put down to brain farts...but sometimes I wonder.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
times slips are real. the government black ops is deep into time manipulation. I wouldn't doubt there are other entities as well. a lot of ufo encounters have time slips or loss of time, it is more common than you think.

I myself have definitely had a few, with some weird evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello OP and everyone!
I have also heard/read about famous people dying....only to find out later that they are still alive.
I also remember certain movies that I watched as a child (one was The Unsinkable Molly Brown)....only to see it on tv years later.....with a different story! (so bizarre....and disturbing).
I really don't care what the 'naysayers' say lol....because there is just soooo much that we don't know, don't understand....and cannot explain.
I hope others with similar experiences will keep posting!
jacygirl

S&F (hopefully, as I just spilled coffee on my keyboard and certain functions aren't functioning)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Man, you are weirding me out with those stories. But at least I now have an disclaimer whe I argue with my wife about who said what.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
maybe you're slowly going into the 5th dimension. I've heard a lot of people talking about it and it seems a wonderful place to be. However un-realistic it sounds, i hope its true..

i can't explain what's happening to you. BUT it's interesting. Do you think the internet is the link between such realities? IF. of course, alternate realities are proven to exist.

fun and scary all at once.

edit on 25-3-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join