Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've always had a lousy memory so whenever things like this happen I assume I've misremembered. Meanwhile my husband has an excellent, truly astounding memory. Something happened to us about a year ago that gave us both cause to pause.... we went out to dinner at a place we frequent all the time. Something about it was different: it had expanded into the shop next door, so it was now twice it's normal size. I was confused, but as I said, I have such a lousy memory. Then I realized my husband was *also* confused. So it wasn't just me. He turned to me and asked, "when were we here last?" I said I was sure it was within the last month. "That was a fast renovation...." We sat down. The waitress came over. We asked about the renovation. She looked confused and said, "Oh, that was before I started working here. Over a year ago."

We were floored. We go to this place at least once or twice a month! We walked around, checking out the renovation, and sure enough, it did not look recent. It looked like it had been done a long time ago... scratches and dents and other signs of wear you'd expect.

We went home and searched our bank receipts and sure enough... they seem to suggest that we hadn't been to this place in a year. But then I asked my daughter, because we were sure the last time we went there was with her, and she confirmed yes, and gave an exact date, because it was related to something going on with her. She remembers the exact date, it had been recent, not a year ago. The point here is that if it was a time line jump, the bank receipts were also re-written, so there's no way to prove it.

Then a few weeks later we had a second, very similar incident, when we went to another place we frequent, to discover it had also been changed dramatically. We asked when the renovation was done and the owner gave us this blank look and said, "It's always been this way." We walked around looking for proof the owner was wrong but couldn't find any.

I'm glad it was a shared experience -- though there's no way of proving this to anyone else. At least I have my husband to verify it's not just me having a massive, bizarre brain fart.

edit on 25-3-2013 by sheba2011 because: added more detail

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, only experience I have is coming to work after lunch break only to be told I had been there a few minutes before on another floor to assign work. At first i thought it was a joke, but then everyone said i had been there and that they had talked to me. I tried not to think too much about it. It could be a residual effect from changes in the timeline. Something that was supposed to happen but didn't. I must have deviated from the plan that day and what i had done was not completely erased from the timeline. (not that i believe in the concept of timeline because i don't really understand mathematically what a timeline is)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

My only watch a couple of TV shows, and the weirdest things has happened in the past year, and especially the past few months when my spouse and I are watching a brand-new episode: I've seen it before, yet that couldn't be, because it's new and hasn't been aired before. Sometimes I will remember a few scenes but not others in the same episode. Other times it's like I've seen the entire thing. Like your husband and the new movie he had seen, inexplicably, I knew what was coming in the scene. When this would happen I would have almost a faint feeling like deja vu, but not with my general situation - only with the show. I'd be like, "we've already seen this episode." "Really, this must be a rerun..."

It is very weird when it happens and I swear it's only been happening off and on for the past year or so. My own explanation for this phenom has been that different dimensions are merging or interacting somehow.....in a fleeting glimpse of a parallel reality. But I dunno....in some way I'm just glad to hear that someone else is having it happen as well!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
A few years ago while driving I thought I'd take a short cut through an area as I could see up a head the road was blocked for some reason.
I had never in my life been down that street, half way through I got the weirdest feeling of deja vu after seeing a row of old houses probably built late in the 19th century.
I knew them for some reason but didn't know why. A few days later talking to my Dad, I mentioned what had happened and he asked me the street name and area. Clarke Street Northcote was my reply. He goes on to tell me that was where my grandfather grew up and where my great grandfather lived around the 1890's.
My grandfather dies in 1943 so obviously I never met him.
How could I possibly know that street? Its either reincarnation or some kind of memory on a molecular level.
I think it is true we know little about the brain and our existence, and the more science learns I think the more they find they have to learn.

My husband and I were out exploring one day and drove through a valley in the mountains with several houses way out beyond the power grid. Suddenly my whole body broke out in wave after wave of chills and I started to cry.

I had never been there before but there was a feeling of something sad and horrific and I asked him to turn around before we went into the tight valley further.

I spent days trying to find any info on the area and finally found that there was once a logging mill there a river runs through the valley they ran the logs out by wagon and built the road for that, but they slaughtered a whole tribe of Indians to take the place.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
timetravelinstitute.com...

Many many stories and I doubt they are all lies.
Just look up time slip
Good one

Hospital Space-Time Confusion March 2012 BY MEL H. My husband and l live in the deep woods of east Texas, near a tiny place called Mt. Sylvan. I had been having some medical tests done (week of January 24-27) at a hospital nearby. I went for testing three days in a row, always with the same routine: I parked in the same small parking lot, walked through the double doors leading to the first floor cardio testing area, turned right at the gift shop and signed in at the desk. I always exchanged some casual conversation with the same young and very pleasant blond receptionist. There was a small sitting area across from her desk, with a door leading to the phlebotomy (blood drawing) lab right behind her cubicle. The door to the lab was always open, though, and the sight of patients sitting in the exact type of chairs -- even the same color -- that I saw my late mother sit in for her chemo treatments was just too gut wrenching. (She died a year ago.) I even heard a patient in the lab comment on the new chairs, and a nurse replied that the hospital's oncology department had donated them. (My mom never had treatments at this hospital.) I decided to sit across the hall anyway. Last Friday my husband went back to the hospital with me to hear the test results. He had never been there before. Usual routine: we parked, walked in, turned past the gift shop and... there was no check-in area! I stood and stared in total shock: no desk, no chairs, no blonde receptionist, and the door to the lab was on another wall! The other sitting area was just as before. I started to walk up and down the hall searching for "my" check-in area, but it was nowhere to be seen. A doctor walked by, noticed my confusion, and asked what I was looking for. When I told him that the place I had checked in for my tests was missing, he laughed and said that it had been moved to the second floor three years earlier because they needed more space!

timetravelinstitute.com...
edit on 25-3-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Have you tried talking to a psychiatrist?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJewish
reply to post by seamus

All that your ridicule shows is your ignorance. Consciousness is all that exists. Once you realize this fact, you will begin to understand how the omniverse works.
edit on 25-3-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate

I don't know if the examples you gave were of a parallel universe .. or more likely shifts in the time lines. There have been a bunch of threads here about time line shifts. People have given their shift stories. There are more of them than you'd think ....

Anyways ... parallel universe or time line shift?? I think we are talking time line shift.
There ARE parallel universes I'm sure. But what is evidenced in the OP sounds more
like time line shifts.

ATS Thread - Time Line SHifts

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Anyways ... parallel universe or time line shift???

What, exactly, would be the difference?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate

I don't know if the examples you gave were of a parallel universe .. or more likely shifts in the time lines. There have been a bunch of threads here about time line shifts. People have given their shift stories. There are more of them than you'd think ....

And why is that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I also clearly remember Abe Vigoda supposedly died a few years back. I remember explaining to my wife who he was and that he was on an old tv show and some old movies and that he did appearances on late night with Conan O'Brien. I also clearly remember my mom watching a talk show where the founder or some top guy from proctor and gamble was admitting to worshiping satan and selling his soul for money, success and power. I tried to google it recently and all I could find was people saying it is a myth. I just figured it has been erased and debunked to protect the company, but now I am not so sure. I have never really bought into the multiverse theory but I also have a memory of dying that I assumed was just a dream. I remember the tingling feeling like my whole body was falling asleep and then the feeling of relief and comfort. Reading all of these experiences is kind of freaking me out.
edit on 25-3-2013 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am almost positive I remember Louie Anderson dying from a heart attack. Happened to catch a glimpse of him on the TV just yesterday

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Sorry, but in 1981 I was 6 years old. This event happened in 1999. I remember it very clearly, because it was the year I got married.

Nevertheless, you were obviously getting confused with Gloria Grahame.

Gloria Grahame....Gloria Gaynor......

Two people in the public eye with very similar sounding monikers. I've confused the two myself.

Gloria Grahame DID die of cancer, not the other one with the very similar name.

What else can be the explanation?

That you slipped into some alternative reality in which Gloria Gaynor died from cancer, then slipped back into this reality?

Please.....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Anyways ... parallel universe or time line shift???

What, exactly, would be the difference

According to M-theory, there are 10^500 universes.
There are other theories on the number of universes .. but that gets the idea across.
(There are alot of universes)
Last I heard there are 11 dimensions.

But a time line shift is in this universe and in this dimension.
It's when we have a wrinkle in time OR when "someone" resets the time line.

Time Line Shift Example (that I gave on the Time Line Shift thread) ....
I remember the Russians landing on the moon and having a big disagreement
over landing sites on the moon. But of course, in this time line, that didn't happen.
The theory ... the Russians did go to the moon and did have a disagreement over
landing site rights .. but something happened and either there was a wrinkle in time
or 'someone' didn't like that outcome so they went back and reset the timeline
and we now have THIS timeline without Russians on the moon. But some of us
remember the other timeline and what happened.

In the ATS thread I posted a link to .. you'll see a lot of that.
Especially with people remembering that certain people had died multiple
times previously. Like Billy Graham has died a bunch of times and lots
of us remember it ... but in this time line he's still alive ...

That's the best I can describe it. Hope I got the idea across ....

That's not a parallel universe ... that's a time line shift because we are still
in this same universe but the outcome has been changed.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

But a time line shift is in this universe and in this dimension.
It's when we have a wrinkle in time OR when "someone" resets the time line.

We have a winner.

Question is... Can this one cope with full enlightenment?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

There are an infinite amount of universes, and time does not exist. You can call this whatever you like, but if you just realize this fact, it will make your understanding of this concept much easier.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Originally posted by IamJewish
reply to post by seamus

All that your ridicule shows is your ignorance. Consciousness is all that exists. Once you realize this fact, you will begin to understand how the omniverse works.

Did you not read what the op described...are you oblivious that this guy needs HELP !

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Time is just a measurement of motion and change. If there were no motion and no change than there would be no time. This is the conclusion that I came to anyway. So time is not in itself anything more than an observation of the changes. If and how that is affected by or is affecting the theoretical multiverse is making my ears smoke just thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
...10 years ago on the radio that actor Abe Vigoda had died... William Katt died.

What the hell is going on? Is someone trying to tell me something?
edit on 24-3-2013 by seamus because: meh

You aren't crazy. I recall both of them being stated as deceased. However; it is likely that is was falsely reported as I am sure you have seen / heard of numerous celebrity death hoaxes.

My 2 cents.

One source from 2008 explaining the false report in 1982

From Wiki - more mistakes
edit on 25-3-2013 by Zeil1 because: ETA: Links for reference

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
reply to post by smyleegrl

Sorry, but in 1981 I was 6 years old. This event happened in 1999. I remember it very clearly, because it was the year I got married.

Nevertheless, you were obviously getting confused with Gloria Grahame.

Gloria Grahame....Gloria Gaynor......

Two people in the public eye with very similar sounding monikers. I've confused the two myself.

Gloria Grahame DID die of cancer, not the other one with the very similar name.

What else can be the explanation?

That you slipped into some alternative reality in which Gloria Gaynor died from cancer, then slipped back into this reality?

Please.....

Did I claim I slipped into some alternative reality?

I do not know the person Gloria Grahame. However she died, I was 6 years old. Are you seriously claiming that I repressed that memory for 18 years, then remembered it...AND associated her with the song "I Will Survive?" That this repressed memory manifested itself in multiple radio broadcasts?

I don't know what happened, or why I have this very vivid memory. But your supposition that I confused the names of two women eighteen years apart makes no sense at all.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join