It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'll post some material that I've been reading somewhat recently, some particular quotes that have to do with ideas of time and space. Now, this is channeled material, and it originates from a group of entities know as the Principle of Q'uo, as channeled by one Carla Rueckert. The session that this particular quote originates took place on February 11th, 2007-

I won't use the quote function as for some reason it removes all paragraph spacing, making things much harder to read.. I will however, use the original quote functions that are known as "quotation marks". To wit-

"There is a point early in your third density at which it was observed that the harvest of third density upon planet Earth was far behind schedule and indeed was not developing at all well. It was seen that the introduction of entities from other planets, and further introduction of changes within some of the templates improving upon the human genome, created unforeseen consequences that deepened the power of entities to use free will without the spiritual ability to see where that free will power was headed.

Another consequence was the enhanced ability to amuse and enchant the self by means of stories of power and empire. The culture as a whole, then, by its use of free will, had moved into a situation that concerned the guardians of this planet enough that it created for this planet a time lateral, a kind of track parallel to the main track of time and space as it is naturally developing in your physical environment.

You have never experienced life in your totally natural physical environment because you have been on a time lateral in quarantine for thousands of years. It was hoped, by quarantining the planet from further outside influences of any kind, that the free will of the body of the tribe of humankind would gather itself and would begin to address realizations of how ethical choices might be made in a way that progressed from the basic feeling that, when threatened, the proper response was likely to be violent, for that got the job done—and right quickly.
Consequently, riding upon this time lateral as you have, you have experienced repeated waves of empire as they have flourished and fallen only to see another empire rise and fall and another and another. If you look at your outer environment you may see these forces at work even now, moving in a repetitive manner, satisfying that portion of the tribe of humankind’s deeper mind which is used to these energies and feels comfortable with them, not because they are good but because they are what planet Earth is all about.

The breaking forth of new life into this dark world is a common occurrence because the light cannot be put out by darkness. And person after person after person has moments of brilliant insight in which they see that responding to violence with violence is not a wise move.

More and more of your entities are investing time, talent and treasure in finding different responses to the surrounding darkness based not upon the darkness itself but upon the light that comes from within the darkness and which the darkness cannot extinguish. Entities focus upon that first candle of light. And that tiny illumination illumines more. And then that illumines more. And a process of lightening the consciousness of yourself begins."

Hopefully this may of use to some, or perhaps encourage further seeking in others. Thanks to all, and be well.
edit on 3/25/2013 by ExquisitExamplE because: .

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
Hhhrrrrmmmphhh.......

And here's me thinking CERN had turned up something interesting.

Entertaining stories though, especially that one about your dad's phone call.

Whooooaaa, too much of an overshare.

Let's hope two universes won't collapse. I wouldn't want to see amber bubbles that seal up all the openings between universes
Fringe rocks. To this days remains one of my favorite TV shows.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

We all interpret things we hear and see differently. You may have been in the doorway talking about something and your father was thinking about something he had seen on the net and related it to you because of something you were talking about. That can happen and I find it happens for a reason. Look at the site he is talking about with an open mind and you may find it contains something that is pertinent to your life. Don't jump to the wrong conclusions, the others can put memories into us that are there for a reason. Don't even ask me who the others are because I don't really know. They are the moderators of this reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Reading this article takes me back to an idea in which our reality is not just one continuous line. Our reality is more of an interstate in which you could possibly stay on the same path the whole way through your life, but you could make a decision that takes you off of your main path, similar to taking an exit on the interstate. And these "visions" or whatever you would like to call them would be your mind taking memories from your original reality in which you don't live in anymore so they are false memories.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I could swear Abe Vigoda was dead as well. Was a big Barney Miller fan and remember feeling sad that he had died.

Certain other celebrities too, that I remember hearing had died, that now appear to be alive. Guess their happy about that fact, but there is something weird going on.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey OP, I've had feelings of what I'd best describe as "time slips"..

Like a couple months ago I was driving in the car to the city with my boyfriend and we were having a conversation and then all of a sudden I get an insane feeling of Deja Vu and my vision slightly blurs. The next thing I know I can't remember for the life of me what we were talking about and he was going on about a totally different topic than what we were previously talking about.. I remember specifically we were going to the city for welding accessories and when we got there, we were going for totally different reasons.

Ever since then I've felt like we were on a different time path.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Alternate realities do exist!...what do you think happens to your consciousness when you die?....you wake up in a parallel dimensional-self and continue existence......pretty neat-o huh?It's just a theory like the rest of them...it can't be proven so you'll have skeptics......,hell.....people with proof even still get's hit with skepticism,even if hardcore fact's or evidence is on the table in plain view.Just except the fact some of us are advanced and most of us are well......lacking a lil bit....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Abe Vigoda has been reported dead mistakenly multiple times, in fact it's a famous, well known ongoing joke that people mistakenly report his death. He goes along with it and has appeared on David Letterman and Conan O'brian several times to go along with the joke, sorry, no parallel universes involved in that one.

Besides, fake celebrity death reports are one of the most popular gimmicks in the world, and has been forever.

How very scientific of you.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by Socrato
I don't have this sort of memory malfunction. Have you ever asked a doctor about this or gotten your blood checked?
Blood?
What does my blood have to do with my memory of what I heard on the radio? And Doctor? You mean those Big Pharma drug pushers who get a hard-on just thinking about what disorder they might be able to diagnose in me so they can get some more fat cash kickbacks? Nie, danke!

I don't think it's a memory malfunction. I think it's evidence of the convergence of previously-differing timelines.

Edit to add: did you miss the part about the website?
edit on 24-3-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with a memory malfunction on your part. I'd be curious to see your blood results as well. Just because your web browser doesn't have the cookies from a random website doesn't prove anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

It sounds like CERN is what's going on. @o@ Seriously, I remember hearing about Abe Vigoda's death in the early 2000's. I also remember hearing exactly what you did about William Katt and Christopher Lee. Very freakin' weird! It also might be an "evolution" thing for us. For a lack of nomenclature I'll use the standard "We're stepping up in vibration" thing and say that we're slipping out of time as we get towards the collapsing point of the eschaton. The timeline smash event, where all the bundled timelines converge into a nexus.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Memory's that don't fit the current perceived reality and that no one else seem's to have shared with the person whom remember's, well I have one and it is a torment for me, In the late 1980's I read the bible many time's and the book of revelation in particular, I actually Hypothesised to myself I may have slipped between reality's but even my closest confidant could not understand and I was left feeling isolated but here it goes and I cant quote chapter and verse as I do not have an idetic memory.

In the book of revelation I remember there being a section mentioning one like unto the son of man whom would come down from out of heaven and unto him it was given that he should overcome the beast and the kingdom of the beast, now as the beast was numbered six threescore and six the number of a (singular) man he was numbered seven threescore and seven the number of man, it was he to whom it alluded I will give to him that overcometh the rod of iron as my father gave unto me and he shall govern all nation's breaking them as pot sherd's.

On one occasion just prior to the abolishon of apartheid in south Africa the BBC news had video of a man called De Boar whom looked identical to Eugene Terrablanche and I believe to have been the same man leading the white separatist campaign whom were demanding a free boar state, there flag was a Swatika with three instead of four arm's in the form of 777 joined at there base, he claimed in the interview that the black men were the beast (the number is that of a single individual not a race) and the white men were seven seven seven and that he had been prophesized in the bible, I actually sat bolt upright and yelled at my television "Blasphemer", now as you know threescore is actually 60 so 767 would be the correct translation not 777 which is why I use that a lot on various avatar's as I am convinced either reality has been changed or I have somehow been dimensionally displaced, Also though it is probably pollution the sky was BLUE with an infinite feeling of depth to it on clear sunny day's and the sun was golden not white but that may just be my eye's.

Of note I have witnessed apport's (paranormal teleportation and a coin changing from a small denomintation to a large one after I put it down "NO SADLY NOT ON DEMAND") and other poltergeist activity, as well as ghost like mist form's and just maybe when we are between the world's so to speak we may become unstuck in our reality, being a religious man I know the bible I now read having a much darker and angrier god is not the same one I read were he was Almighty but much more stern father then but Jesus is still Jesus and I keep faith in the one I remember even if I am somewere else and not mad as a hatter as I often felt I had become, the good shepherd will come for his missing flock.
edit on 25-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: ARGHEH I HATE THE AUTO CORRECT SOMETIME's

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

The parallel universe is probably, I'm sorry to say, in your father's brain. He appears to have senile dementia. You may be aware of this already but in denial—hence this thread.

False memories of dead actors and stuff like that are a dime a dozen. Our memories are generally very unreliable; we alter and colour our stories whenever we remember them, then remember the altered and coloured memory in place of the real one. As for your friend James from Phoenix, there could be a dozen explanations for that.

The only hard disjunct to account for is the one between your father's memories and yours.

edit on 25/3/13 by Astyanax because: of lumpiness.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
One disturbing thought is that I fell asleep while driving home one night and died. However my consciousness simply popped into another reality in basically the same body with no memory of dying. Why I would remember a different reality as if doing so overwrites the memories in this reality or whatever reality is about just as disturbing.

I read something recently that said that many of us 'die' multiple times in our linear lifetime, but in the 'afterlife' we choose to go back into the physical universe as the same person, except in an alternate reality... It sounds like that may have happened to you.
edit on 25-3-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

They exist and the best you should do is record your dreams for they are the key to the door

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is the easiest explanation I've found as to Parallel Universes and how it may all work

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This was spurred on by my experience's and feeling thoroughly ashamed of them as I KNEW people would think me mad or delusional I tried to find a plausible scientific or Metaphysical explanation for such a phase or reality shift and here are some of the outcome's of spending twenty year's speculating when my mind was free and calm,.

Take a Black whole, not when it is a fixed element but upon the instant it turn's into a black whole, i.e. when the EVENT HORIZON the area that time and space actually stop is formed, now imagine two hypothetical parallel reality's with very minor difference's but in which the same black whole form's and remember the event horizon were TIME AND SPACE STOP, it becomes perceivable then that at that point the two reality's become graviationaly unified and it is therefore possible that a wave of this combinant reality may emanate out from the event horizon causing at least local level and possible universal combination of these two reality's so, A guy is walking down the street on the left hand side with his paper in his right hand, he notice's he has his paper in his left hand or he is walking down the right hand side of the street, most would simply say Oh and immediately put it out of there mind never realising they had just been compressed into there alternative self via a multi dimensional gravity wave,.

It also led me to speculate on sub quark level physic's and field theory and understanding the smallest energy and structure would give the most immense power to the mind that COULD conceive it even to the point were the mind could manipulate reality but that was much harder to explain, since that time I have tried to anchor myself to drag this reality back to mine but I am only a single consiouseness amongst countless trillion's across the universe including mind's far greater and with a far broader conscious bandwidth.
edit on 25-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

Imagine your being existing in multiple parallel reality's simultaneously, not necessarly the same as anybody else and there being as well multiple you in further parallel reality's there being no fixed boundary but some crossover being a natural structure,.

You die in one reality but only a portion of the structure that supported your consciouseness has been destroyed, it may simple diverge into the remaining structure's in parallel but what if instead it continues still linked but separate like mater a standing wave form at right angle's to the time space continuum, what if it no longer need's the physical structure but can exist on it's own resonance and parallel self reinforcement of standing wave form,.

What if the universe itself is conscious.

Quantumne mechanic's and the effect conscious observation has on the nature of reality.
Schroedinger's cat in the box.
The effect of conscious observation on the behaviour of light photon's
The aperture slit test.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Cool thread, OP
Star and Flag.

I had something happen similar to this within the last year.

At the time, I was watching music videos on tv one morning and this new song came on. But I could sing along with it, knew the melody, all the words and everything. So I reasoned to myself that the song was actually a remake of an older song from the eighties. It kept bugging me, so I looked it up. It was a brand new song written by the artist from the music video itself. There was no way it could have been a remake. Yet, I knew the song by heart like it was a favorite from my childhood or something.

It was certainly a strange sensation to read in black and white that it was a new song...like one of the other posters from above, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, for sure. I've never been able to explain it to myself, and have never told anyone else about it. But I think your idea of alternate realities explains it as well as anything else I've been able to come up with to explain it, and I'm more comfortable with the idea of an alternate reality than the possibility that I'm just totally off my rocker!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My best friend has a daughter. Well he can swear down that he had another.
He had two daughters! Then suddenly he was staying at his parents and only had one.
Needless to say he didn't understand, and put it down to depression after a break up he couldnt remember happening.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
omg OP, i always thought there is a parallel universe, i get dejavus once in a while, and dreams that really happened

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join