It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Shhhh.. don`t tell anyone! They`ll institutionalize you........... for the obvious reasons....

Look sir..

1. The Mayan Calendar is just a calandar derived from astrology, like our calendar is derived from astrology. We base our calendar on the moon and sun, the sun beeing a year and the moon being a month.

2. Niburu will always be Niburu ifrom the Sumerian texts no matter how much you tell people that you want to call your black hole Niburu.
And Niburu is a just an old Sci Fi story made up by a nutjob 6000 years ago. They had nutjobs back then as well!!

3. 5th kind of contact?? Wow.. that`s dandy!
So what, do they experiment on you sexually or is it more like a coffe-chat where you get invited up to their spaceship?

4. I really do bleieve there is life out there, and I really do believe that they visit ut.. but the percentage of crazy people finding sites like this is just WAY to high for anyone "true and proven" to shine through..

And you don`t shine through by saying Niburu is a black hole. That`s just silly you funny funny man!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin Nibiru is actually the centre of the Milky way Galaxy. The super-massive black hole.

NO

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Lol, I didn't read the first post properly.

So, after my blonde moment, the OP is saying that Nibiru is the supermassive black hole in the centre of the Milky way.

Well, considering how far we are from the centre of the galaxy, well, I highly doubt we'll get there, mate.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Marcelli because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcelli

Nibiru is the shadow, or the dark rift, connected to the center of the galaxy, which is really a wonderful superstar, and gateways to all the systems and beyond. In the scenario given, we'd be heading towards it, or center of the gravity plain, and I don't know if he means an portal area that would take us there. But our star takes us there, and through that gateway you can go to the grand central star in the astral or out of body, or in meditation or lucid. Things aren't what he thinks, no fears. And if anything hurts the body, it only touches the shadow husk, not soul or the light box.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, okay. Let me try and explain this.

The OP had been in contact with the 5th kind, telling him that Nibiru is in fact, the black hole in the centre of our galaxy, and that we are hurtling towards it. RYT NAOW. No.

Celestial bodies orbit the galactic nucleus in the centre of our galaxy, they do not get pulled towards it. If it were so, then we'd all would've been eaten by the sun by now, and then the sun, as well as every single other star in the milky way would be sucked into the centre of the galaxy.

And to clarify, a black hole is not a star, it is a product of a supernova. A star is something that emits light; a black hole is a celestial body that traps and engulfs it.

Science is your friend

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i was down with this till i saw crop circles lol and someone actually using it as a teaching tool lol

they are done by humans, if it really was need to know info im pretty sure the "people" would just print out 500000 pamphlets at kinkos and spread word on internet, not spend 9-15 hours bending stalks to tell us some huge message in a earthworks piece

also we are on one of the longest arms of the galaxy, from the black whole, it would take hundreds of thousands of years for us to even come close to "slipping in" and on top of that you are talking about a black hole, im pretty sure even if it were to happen tomorrow we would be pretty $%^&ed either way since we have absolutely no means to get out of our galaxy...

so have that 5th kind send us a big as motha trucker of a ship to get us out of here....

anywhoo i hope your books sell well ^^

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

There are a lot of beings on this planet and off (obe's, lucid dreams, aductions, and the depth of articles available for reading), that are there to muddy the waters and induce fear. They have a vested interest in maintaining power over others and holding them back if at all possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If you believe in our ant hill science, you may support black holes. I don't. I believe more akin to tesla, keely, russel, and the harmonic resonant universe and electric universe, micro/macro alligns, in the studies. And therefore there are none. But more than this actually, a version that is a hybrid between that and holographic simulated school.

Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 1

First 8 minutes of part 1 show the micro of the macro, ie a star in a jar, and the pistol shrimp. One has to ask, when the cavitation bubble heats up to the temp of the sun's corona due to the sound wave entering the bubble, just like in the star in a jar experiment, does the shrimp's claw heat up as well?

Is the sun hot?

EU theory makes the corona hot, not the sun.

www.holoscience.com...
Black holes tear logic apart
edit on 23-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Sonarluminescence- is this nuclear fusion?

Yes, its cavitation, and nuclear release through implosion technology.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by BornOfSin

Additionally, these, um, voices you hear ... how long have you been hearing them?

Thats a cheap shot right there...
Nowhere does the OP say he is hearing voices in his head.

The OP put a lot of effort into this and I for one, thought it was an interesting and debateable concept.

PEACE,
RK

edit on 23-3-2013 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question from the first page. Also to address the fact that it takes 720 million years for our sun to orbit the galactic center 3 times.

Just had to point this out.... Mathmatics of travelling around spiral and its effects on acceleration.
I'll answer it with a question then hopefully your brains may become engaged.... Does it take the same time to travel the circumference of a circle the closer to the center you get
Not really rocket science is it

I have noticed in recent years that our position in the Galaxy has changed but that was put down to a inaccuracy in positioning in the past... Which I'm kinda thinking is a conspiracy in itself.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink... eventually it will take a sip when no ones watching

edit on 23-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We are so far away from the center of the galaxy and the black hole that we would never get there. NEVER. Our sun will explode and destroy us long before that event could even start to become a reality. Of course mankind will long have ceased to exist when the event happens. Dont worry, mankind will end just like all the other recyclings of the universe. Someday someone on here is going to be batspit mad happy that they were finally right. Oh what a day it will be.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Please dont waste brain cells trying to figure the science in this. There is none. And if you are hearing voices in your head you need to see a doctor. You've been told that a number of times I'll bet.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

If it was water you were serving ok but its not. Its koolaid.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

He says it right in the first damn post.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Or a tow line. Thats as good as any other theory presented here NO?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
To Born of Sin: Why is it your aliens always preach doom and the end of mankind and other aliens tell folks about "The Secret" Or "Ask and it is given"
Do aliens suffer depression like humans? Some spread a message of hope and some spread a message of doom? Which to listen to. Hmmmmmmmm.???

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
i was down with this till i saw crop circles lol and someone actually using it as a teaching tool lol

they are done by humans, if it really was need to know info im pretty sure the "people" would just print out 500000 pamphlets at kinkos and spread word on internet, not spend 9-15 hours bending stalks to tell us some huge message in a earthworks piece

also we are on one of the longest arms of the galaxy, from the black whole, it would take hundreds of thousands of years for us to even come close to "slipping in" and on top of that you are talking about a black hole, im pretty sure even if it were to happen tomorrow we would be pretty $%^&ed either way since we have absolutely no means to get out of our galaxy...

so have that 5th kind send us a big as motha trucker of a ship to get us out of here....

anywhoo i hope your books sell well ^^

Did you just say all crop circles are done by humans?

Did you even do an ounce of research before you made that stupid comment?

Check out this crop circle then:
Sent back after a radio message was transmitted into space with our human DNA data and information about our earth. The reply was a crop circle with binary codes and 3D images, right on the field beside the radio station which sent the message more than 20 years ago.

link : www.youtube.com...

a 3D image similar to using a printer. Data about population, height, DNA strands, planetary systems, ALL IN CROP CIRCLES.

Hey, so when are you going to make me a crop circle?

One more thing, I forgot to mention that in many crop circles with plant stalks warped they found iron molecules spreading from the center of the circle outwards. Plant stalks were also blown out by extreme heat and pressure. Second, they do not take 19 hours to make lol they appear overnight most of the time on guarded properties, farmers don't like their crops destroyed by "Earthworks artists" no? Logic tells me that these aren't people spending nights on someone else's property trying to make art.

Seriously, do some research before you make idiotic blanket statements saying all crop circles are created by people, because I would LOVE to see you make some 3D images and binary codes with a plank and a rope
Research and an open mind is your friend.

edit on 23-3-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join