It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i have no doubt that sometime in the future but the solar system is around 4 billion years old bub. and its made it around the galaxy 7 times?? and we only got 3 left to go??? according to what your saying let see 4,000,000,000 / 7 =571428571 years, unless our distance diameter..radius...pie math crap blah blah blah we got lots of time i aint worried

move out of the basement of ur moms house
get a day job
dont quit it

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Well of course it takes less time to orbit when you're getting closer to the object you're orbiting around, but to go from 240 million years for one trip to anything we could observe in our lifetimes would be ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

Seriously, do some research before you make idiotic blanket statements saying all crop circles are created by people, because I would LOVE to see you make some 3D images and binary codes with a plank and a rope
Research and an open mind is your friend.

Here's a blanket statement:

"I find it very hard to believe that an intelligent alien species, who are so intelligent that they have figured out the power of interstellar travel, and have spent that enormous amount of energy doing so, came all this way so that they could mash plants in some farmer's field.

That does not impress me. Not in the least.

I really don't care how complex the design is. It really does not mater. Because what it does show, if it's aliens that are doing it, is that they are some how so smart that they have interstellar travel, yet they suck at communicating.

Ask yourself this: Let's say that it is us humans that have become intelligent enough to figure out FTL travel. We travel many light years to another system, and discover an intelligent species that is right at the same level of technology that we are at right now. Let's say we want to communicate with them.

Do you think that we'd go down and mash the crap out of their crops with some complex symbols?

Give me a break.

There are a MULTITUDE of ways to attempt communications with another species of intelligence. If they have RF communication devices like us, that would be one way. Flashes of light from the sky would be another way.

But mashing down crops in some isolated farm? right.

If these "aliens" that are making these crop circles want to impress me, then they can start making crop circles on the moon that are visible to anyone with a telescope or binoculars. That would impress me.

Or, considering the power it would take to have interstellar travel, use it to make "crop circles' using the sun's sunspots.......

Now that would get my attention.

Not mashing some farmer's crops......."

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Niburu was called the winged disk and was thought to be a planet because that is where the Annunaki claimed to be from. It is also possible that they just come from another dimension around the time we approach the Niburu (black hole) or travel out of the black hole to protect the planet since they own it, they laid claim and won the right to do as they please despite objections. Even if everything on the surface is destroyed it is still a planet with resources. I believe we have successfully survived a pass in ancient times and that is what the spiral in the sky was in petroglyphs. The atmosphere was much stronger then though.

Some crop circles are real and some are faked by people like Team Satan and other people who think they are having a laugh and making art, but don't realize they are just clouding the ability for us to receive the real messages. Why would they communicate in what you perceive as such a primitive method? It is an easier method then communicating directly with an individual. Individual communication works great when transferring a lot of data. This is just a graphic and they want everyone to see it to have more eyes on it to understand the message and not have it be censored. They prefer to communicate in math and sacred geometry.

We are already going faster. You move towards a baseball it hits you in the head faster. You move slower or stand still it takes longer. We are moving faster at the meteors hence more fireballs and sonic booms. This also causes a wind sheer effect against the cosmic winds which causes reverberation in our atmosphere and planet. This explains your strange earth groaning sounds that sounds like machines. HAARP was built to help and that is why they exist in one form or another in places like China, Russia, Alaska, Australia. It can be used to harm also.

Mars had life. You are not going to find much proof on the surface anymore maybe under the sand you may find an old machine. The remainder of intelligent life still there is subterranean. They destroyed the planet the same way we most likely will. Enviromental apathy, wars and giving to much power to technology. A very evil lightning type weapon was used there Velikovsky called it the cosmic thunderbolt.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XGodofWar

Not everyone can see crop circles. You have to get up in the air to see them properly.

Why not on the moon where everyone could see it? Why not in the sky with something in orbit? That could be seen by everyone.

Pictures or images are not the best way to communicate. Think ancient egyptian hiroglyphs. No one knew what they meant until the rosseta stone was found.

You want to communicate with another intelligent species then use something that is universal:

Math.

2+2=4 is universal. Whether it is displayed like I just wrote, or like:

Use prime numbers:

In any case: why crops? Why is it always crops? 26 countries in the last part of the 20th century reported crop circles, yet 90 percent of them are in England.

Why? Why is that number not more evened out?

Why not on the side of a cliff, burned into stone? Why not burned into bed rock? Why use such a temporary medium that can be messed up or destroyed by people and weather?

People will point to the Nazca lines and say: well they did.

Assuming for the moment I believe that those were made by aliens.......why are there no new ones? Why did they stop there and moved up to England, where 90 percent of these are, and start using plants?

Regardless of whether or not you believe in crop circles, people should be asking these questions.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
facts be darned !!!

I want my daily dose of endorphins !!

hey, what if nibiru had witchhes and ghosts on it ?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Believe me or don't. I don't care. But go do your own research.

There it is,

and only the second page.

BRAVO OP

BRAVO

We are all here doing our own research,

Try another line
edit on 24-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Step outside in the early hours of morning. Around 5am.

Is this when others have witnessed your contacts and around the time you make these 5th kind contacts, is it a 5am?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, if I had visual confirmation of these visitations and contact (please let me have some visual confirmation) there would be nothing in this world that would stop me from documenting the phenomenon!

So where are the photos? Where is the video? If this phenomenon presents itself to you and others, for all to see -

Where are the photos, and video documenting this as evidence that your experiences are real?

For me, I tap into whatever I'm tapping into. Albeit it be something outside of myself, or within, like a connection to an intrinsic field of information that I tap into. Or - it could just be me. All me. I don't discount this as a possibility. I don't have any outward stimuli to verify that it is in fact coming from an outside force. But you, Born of Sin, claim you do. So now I ask for the evidence, please.

Because if you can provide the evidence, it helps to validate my experiences in of themselves originating outside myself. But there are no photos, no video. Simply hypothesis that can be built upon just by studying comparative religion. You've posted no pics, video - nothing to show me that you tap into this field of information any different than I. BLIND.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-3-2013 by XGodofWar because: double post

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Not everyone can see crop circles. You have to get up in the air to see them properly.

Why not on the moon where everyone could see it? Why not in the sky with something in orbit? That could be seen by everyone.

** They know there are people looking for them, photographing, and disseminating them already so they are fine with the medium.

Pictures or images are not the best way to communicate. Think ancient egyptian hiroglyphs. No one knew what they meant until the rosseta stone was found.

You want to communicate with another intelligent species then use something that is universal:

Math.

2+2=4 is universal. Whether it is displayed like I just wrote, or like:

Use prime numbers:

** There is math encoded, but they also use sacred geometry as that is the language of the creator. Yes, the majority believe in a creator but they do not fear or worship and fight wars in its name.

In any case: why crops? Why is it always crops? 26 countries in the last part of the 20th century reported crop circles, yet 90 percent of them are in England.

Why? Why is that number not more evened out?.

Why not on the side of a cliff, burned into stone? Why not burned into bed rock? Why use such a temporary medium that can be messed up or destroyed by people and weather?

** Crops are easily flattened by the device they are using and can be done so safely without permanent damage. Again this is not their planet. These are most likely not the Annunaki sending these messages since they can directly contact tapped individuals. If you do not own something you do not go and etch your message into it if you are civilized. If we don't get the message they tried. If we ignore it and believe it a hoax that if not their fault we are ignorant.

** Why England? It has the highest number because they have built a tourism industry off it. Almost all the crops in the UK use tramlines which provide an easy way for circle makers to get in and out. Farmer let the circle makers mark their fields so people come to see their art. They have professional circle making teams and fraternities that do it as a joke and challenge to see if they can come up with believable designs. This is the same as making it hard to decipher biblical scripture because of forgers who flooded the market. It is not their fault we are like this. If you wanted the message to be seen you put it where people are actually looking readily so it can't be covered up. The US can cover up things fast for "National Security"

People will point to the Nazca lines and say: well they did.

Assuming for the moment I believe that those were made by aliens.......why are there no new ones? Why did they stop there and moved up to England, where 90 percent of these are, and start using plants?

** Nazca lines were not made the same way. I would say they were made by the locals who lived near Nazca that they just uncovered their mud/clay pyramids under a bunch of sand. Before this discovery we were told the line makers were nomads. There is probably a great deal of cosmological information in the lines but we are not deciphering correctly. Some have said the lines are fold marks and the line makers copied an important document exactly how they saw it so it would not be lost over time.

Regardless of whether or not you believe in crop circles, people should be asking these questions.

** When you fall in line with the everything is a lie, fantastical things don't exist in this world it is just dull and dreary and these are all people who need meds group that is all you will see. You are looking at the world eyes wide shut just as TPTB want you to. You and many more are missing out on an exciting but scary world because deep down you know once you go down the rabbit hole, you can't come back. Occam's Razor is a razor for a reason, it is a weapon you are all using against yourself to commit spiritual suicide. Look at the world with 3 eyes and see truth for once, but be warned the truth is not always pretty.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar

** When you fall in line with the everything is a lie, fantastical things don't exist in this world it is just dull and dreary and these are all people who need meds group that is all you will see. You are looking at the world eyes wide shut just as TPTB want you to. You and many more are missing out on an exciting but scary world because deep down you know once you go down the rabbit hole, you can't come back. Occam's Razor is a razor for a reason, it is a weapon you are all using against yourself to commit spiritual suicide. Look at the world with 3 eyes and see truth for once, but be warned the truth is not always pretty.

I have spent 30 plus years searching and looking at the skies at night. I've spent 16 of those years also photographing the sky.......

I grew up living across the USA from the east coast to the west coast for 9 years, then spent the next 10 living in places such as S. Korea, Thailand, and Italy. I've been to Alaska, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, Greece, Austria, Germany, and France during that time.

I joined the US Navy and spent 10 years floating on the oceans, seeing stranger things on it, and on my radar screen than you could ever dream of. I spent a lot of time down in the Caribean islands, Cuba, Egypt, and several places in the Persian Gulf, where I was in a war for several months. Came home and was greeted like I'd helped win WW2.

Since that time, I've seen many other places. Cities here with millions packed in them. Lonely country roads where there was not a soul to be found and hours went by before a single car did.

I've been on top of mountains, and down in some really deep, dark caves, were pools of water look like shining mirrors, and water falls that cascade from the ceiling. Limestone that has formed some of the most beautiful shapes over millions of years that are simply breath taking.

I live in a very secluded, undeveloped part of the country, where my nearest neighbor I need a car to get to. Trees surround me, and earlier today I watched as cardinals, blue jays and even blue birds landed in my oak tree out front and sang their hearts out.

I read all manner of books, my favorites being science fiction and fantasy. In my mind I've been with brave souls who explore the furthest reaches of space, time traveled to ancient times, and even stood with mighty heroes as they faced a dragon or two.
In my mind that is, until I close the book.

I brew my own beer, make cheese and now have even taken up making my own homemade sausages......

I've got six children, 4 of them grown. My oldest is 27 and has two children of her own now.

I've "seen" a lot in my 46 years of life, and experienced quite a bit too. I spent most of my growing up being exposed to all sorts of different cultures, their ways and their beliefs. This gave me a deep respect for what other people believe, even if I might disagree with them.

That's pretty much how I act on here too. I might debate with someone. I might correct information that they were mistaken with. It's all part of who I am because of what all I've seen, done, and experienced......

I can only hope that in your life, you've been blessed as I have, and been able to see a lot too..........

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Sounds like you have got to see more things then I did during my service in the Navy, but I saw what was going to happen after 9/11 and wanted no part of it. The part of your adventure you are missing was right in front of you in India with every Bindi stone you saw. Explore the minds eye and see why the Eye of Horus was so prevalent in Egypt. Discover what the silver cord the bible speaks of is. It may take time and discipline but there is adventure left for you yet.

Ecclesiastes 12:6 - Yes, remember your Creator now while you are young, before the silver cord of life snaps and the golden bowl is broken. Don't wait until the water jar is smashed at the spring and the pulley is broken at the well.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

MODERATOR PLEASE TRASH THREAD.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
It's about getting a published date of record for the concept online. Before someone else.

Why does that matter? It seems to be all about you and your ego.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Nobody likes having their hard work stolen, especially when you are trying to legitimize your claims of being inspired by an extraterrestrial source. Everyone is providing this information free at financial peril for the good of mankind and most of you don't even want to be helped. You think it is mere coincidence that 13 and 14 year old kids are blowing away scientists with green inventions left and right despite horrible public school funding? No, they are also being inspired. They are easier to inspire because there minds are not tainted and cynical like adults. They still believe in change, you all are giving up the fight. But please continue to mock what you don't understand and put words in peoples mouth, yell pics or it didn't happen, occams razer, and you need meds.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Dude... If what you say is true... Then you are right, our understanding of the universe is waaaaay off. Because, from my own limited understanding, if we were to get sucked into the black hole at the center of the universe, it would take a long time...even at the speed of light it would take like 10s of thousands of years...and a planet cannot move that fast, so...more like tens of millions of years. And what is it about this process that causes our planets in our system to get sucked in closer to us?

Or are you saying that this process that brings us into the black hole will also brings us danger in about 50 years maybe? Kind of like if I'm standing next to a pickup truck that has a 150ft rope tied to the trailer hitch and stretched back 100 feet behind the truck and tied around someone's neck, and the person in the truck floors the gas pedal, after the 50 or so feet of slack runs out, the person will theoretically die instantly, while it will take a little more time for the body to reach the point where I am standing... Is it like that? We will die from the suction action, but then, after that initial violent action, it will take some time for the earth along with our remains to reach the black hole?

So then does our planet, or, the matter which at one time resembled a planet with all of us people on it, get spit out of some "white hole" into another verse of the multiverse, or is it another dimension entirely?

Are we ascending to a higher, or better plane of existence? Or a lower, crappier existence? Is the black hole like a filter where everything that gets sucked in is seperated and sent to either a lower or higher (density, dimension, existence) based on its vibrational resonance?

I mean, I'm trying to hang in there with ya bro, but apparently there is a lot you have got to share with us regarding the workings of the universe. With the knowledge you claim to possess, I am sure we can expect to see some amazing experiments and inventions posted by you on youtube. I hope you will, anyway. That would be awesome. You could single handedly save the world with some of these blueprints!!!

In fact... I don't know if I would even be talking about it on the internet anywhere just yet if I were you. I would stay quiet. Only tell who you had to and only after you see they can be trusted with something less serious. Test them. And once you have enough lifechanging inventions either created or designed and explained to the extent that any engineer or scientist would understand it and be able to build it, and make copies of the I.information, and have your small team deliver either samples of your invention or documents explaining it and how to make it to several different locations in as many different cities as possible.... Media outlets, college campuses, malls, busy street corners, and of course the internet... Synchronise it so that its all done within less than a couple hours. And document the entire process, before, during and after, with pictures and video.

Yes, if I had access to SOME kind of special information, I would definitely not be talking about it. Not at this stage in the game.

I wish I could have hope for you, but, if what you say is true, then, the way you are going about things, you WILL end up dead or worse. Sigh. You just don't seem to grasp the enormity of this undertaking and what it entails...

But if you're just a faker or someone who mistakenly believes their source can be trusted, then you might be safe, but then there's always the off chance you may stumble onto something real one day, and going by your standard operating procedure, we can guess with reasonable accuracy what the outcome of That would be.

All I can say here with good faith, is: Good luck, and godspeed...

Wait, your name wouldnt happen to be Stanley Goodspeed, would it? If so, you may have a chance...
edit on 3/25/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

That's nice,

Any chance of answering my question about when your 30 witnesses witnessed?

Or are you already laughing at us

www.youtube.com...
edit on Mon Mar 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join