It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by boncho

Ignore mainstream science? You are forgetting the very obvious truth that most of 'mainstream science' was not that long ago considered to the ravings of madmen when they were first proposed. The Earth was flat, etc.

The fundamental thing to remember is that when mainstream sciences 'theories' can't offer explanations that fit all the 'facts' about what is going on, the logical conclusion is that there must be another explanation. This is the premise of the pursuit of truth.

My theory incorporates most of the changes we are seeing at a global level and is plausible. If you believe I am crazy, prove me to be wrong in what I am saying, don't just discount it in the fashion that people did when it was proposed the Earth was round.

Um op, the burden of proof lies with those making the claims, not other wise.

Your making a outrageous claim, or better stated claims, and thus outrageous amiunts of proof are needed.

Your theory cant be proven or disproven, as the lack of evidence of proof is not proof of lack of evidence.

Yet for any to be taken seriously, one must validate their theories. For example, when Einstein wanted to prove his theory of relatvity, he proposed a test, that if failed would make his entire theory into trash, he was vindicated by hundreds and today thousands of scientists who have tslested his theories from every possible and conceivable angle.

He ws correct.

You offer nothing, and no way of finding out, except to believe I what is considered by more than 90% of the people on this rock to be insanity.

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

What seems simpler to you, that you like millions of others before you, suffer from schizophrenia, or that your the only person out of billions that can magicalky recieve a message meant for the entire world, and are given no proofs, or technologes etc... to explain yourself or make yourself believable?

I would recommend seeing a psychologist honestly, because I promise if your hearing people talking to you, they are in your head, not real.

Please seek help, get some meds, come back to reality. I know this reality sucks ass bro, we all know it, that is why we are here on ats. You arent going to helo change anything by living in a fantasy world, it is only going to rob the world of what appears to me, to be a very sharp mind, it is just bent out of shape a little and neds straightening back out.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I can't prove or disprove you, but those crop circles are amazing. Did anyone try a geiger counter on that thing? I'd love to know the results...

Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Have you read the original texts? Or just his interpretations of them?

Step outside in the early hours of morning. Around 5am. And look at the galactic clouds from our position dropping into the central vortex. And you are right. We don't have to get significantly close for all life to end. Hence why I'm still trying to work out the variables of when we will be in trouble. It wont be thousands of years, or even hundreds Im afraid.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So, now Niburu isn't really revolving around the Sun every few thousand years, but it's just the center of the galaxy? The problem I see with your theory is that it takes our Sun 230 million years to go around the galactic center. If the galaxy was a clock, human history would be a fraction of a minute increment on the dial.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by inverslyproportional

The Mayans, Babylonians and Sumerians knew more about EVERYTHING than we do today with all our technology.

So laughing at that premise is a little ignorant.

GJ OP! Completely see where you are coming from with all the info you provided! It’s scary to think that we will get to see some of the changes associated with this vortex into the galactic center. But in reality it’s not really a big surprise, due to my in-depth studies into pre-historic civilizations I have come to the conclusion that there is a very HIGH probability that the Sumerian people knew more than we will ever find out about the inner workings of the universe. It’s my belief that ancient stories of Atlantis and places like the ancient continent of Mu are based on fact and revolve around the occurrence of a galactic event that devastated man kind in our ancient past and was recorded by the remnants of those ancient cultures. I also see the possibility that these cultures in fact had communications with extra-terrestrial very similar to what you are currently experiencing. From my studies I have concluded that its highly probable that these cultures somehow devised a way to transfer their consciousness into Dolphins in order to preserve themselves during the great flood and are currently preserving this consciousness this way until the time comes when the earth will be devastated by this passing through the galactic core and will then return their consciousness into earth dwelling bodies in order to return to power for the next 100,000 years. There is more than enough evidence to support the intelligence of these creature and I believe beyond a doubt that they hold the secret to our distant past as well as the coming future. I would love to hear more about your theories and anticipate that there might be a time where you too might transfer your consciousness into one of these creatures in order to survive the coming devastation that awaits us all. When you do please PM me how so I can join you and our ancient ancestors for the coming re-populance of the Sumerian and the true return to a period of enlightenment filled with the inner secrets of the universe and eternal bliss.

I await to hear more about your experiences, don’t let these doubters and haters hold you back...this knowledge is priceless and unfortunately it falls on deaf ears.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is why i joined ATS threads like this.

The OP's statements are very "out there" but as he said when, scientific discoveries are made the majority of people refuse to believe them if it is something that is out of the norm such as his 5th kind claims amongst others.

The built in common sense in us so to speak makes us dismiss the claims and ridicule people which is what is going on here.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying I believe\understand in what the OP and others have stated but i do find it very interesting and would love to hear more about what the 5th kind are saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There are several things that help us understand that our solar system is not headed towards the center of our galaxy, but orbits that center instead.

These things also show the motion of other stars in they sky, how far away all these things are, and what direction they are headed.

First, we have Stellar Parallax:

Stellar parallax is most often measured using annual parallax, defined as the difference in position of a star as seen from the Earth and Sun, i. e. the angle subtended at a star by the mean radius of the Earth's orbit around the Sun. The parsec (3.26 light-years) is defined as the distance for which the annual parallax is 1 arcsecond. Annual parallax is normally measured by observing the position of a star at different times of the year as the Earth moves through its orbit. Measurement of annual parallax was the first reliable way to determine the distances to the closest stars. The first successful measurements of stellar parallax were made by Friedrich Bessel in 1838 for the star 61 Cygni using a heliometer.[5] Stellar parallax remains the standard for calibrating other measurement methods. Accurate calculations of distance based on stellar parallax require a measurement of the distance from the Earth to the Sun, now based on radar reflection off the surfaces of planets.[6]

Parallax is not a theory. It's a fact. It can be done by anyone here in their own backyard and has been proven over and over again.

Then there is Proper Motion:

The proper motion of a star is its angular change in position over time as seen from the center of mass of the Solar System.[1] It is measured in seconds of arc per year, arcsec/yr, where 3600 arcseconds equal one degree.[2] This contrasts with radial velocity, which is the time rate of change in distance toward or away from the viewer, usually measured by Doppler shift of received radiation. The proper motion is not entirely "proper" (that is, intrinsic to the star) because it includes a component due to the motion of the solar system itself.[3] Due to the constant, and unvarying speed of light (that is also constant; without regard to whatever is the velocity of the eminating or reflecting source), the true (i.e., instantaneous) velocities of distant stars cannot be observed; the observed proper motion reflects the motion (velocity) of a star at the time the light was emitted from that source.

And Stellar Kematics:

The motion of a star relative to the Sun can provide useful information about the origin and age of a star, as well as the structure and evolution of the surrounding galaxy. The components of motion of a star consist of the radial velocity toward or away from the Sun, and the traverse angular movement, which is called its proper motion. Radial velocity is measured by the doppler shift of the star's spectral lines, and is given in units of km/s. The proper motion of a star is determined by precise astrometric measurements in units of milli-arc seconds (mas) per year. By determining the parallax of a star, the proper motion can then be converted into units of velocity. Stars with high rates of proper motion are likely to be relatively close to the Sun, making them good candidates for parallax measurements.[99] Once both rates of movement are known, the space velocity of the star relative to the Sun or the galaxy can be computed. Among nearby stars, it has been found that population I stars have generally lower velocities than older, population II stars. The latter have elliptical orbits that are inclined to the plane of the galaxy.[100] Comparison of the kinematics of nearby stars has also led to the identification of stellar associations. These are most likely groups of stars that share a common point of origin in giant molecular clouds.[101]

And of course we have Redshift:

In physics (especially astrophysics), redshift happens when light seen coming from an object that is moving away is proportionally increased in wavelength, or shifted to the red end of the spectrum. More generally, when an observer detects electromagnetic radiation outside the visible spectrum, "redder" amounts to a technical shorthand for "increase in electromagnetic wavelength" — which also implies lower frequency and photon energy in accord with, respectively, the wave and quantum theories of light.

Of course those that scream "Main Stream Science Is All Wrong" this will be lost on and are like talking to a brick wall.
What is extremely funny is those brick walls seem to forget that if not for main stream science, they wouldn't be using the internet, cell phones, posting here on forums, using a freezer, antibiotics, oh the list goes on and on....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

LOL .. I don't give a # about book sales ... I said READ it, not BUY it. I refer to book as a long document, bigger than a thesis.

I'll be posting the whole things online, NOT selling it. I'll come back here to put up the links when I do.

The idea was to get in before someone 'steals' these ideas. The reason being that in recent weeks, certain cosmological 'discoveries' as they call them, have been released to press just after I've come up with the theories.

So either I am tuning into someone elses work somehow, or they are tuning into mine. It's about getting a published date of record for the concept online. Before someone else.

Before you all start looking at my intentions, go look at the bl#$dy evidence yourself!!! Did you miss the whole 'SUCKED INTO A VORTEX' part.

Stop relying on me to verify its validity for you and go use google.

Goodnight.
edit on 21-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

Keely and Russel is more in line with the right science. But what I don't understand is how you've used terms "sucked into a vortex" as if in a negative manner?

Even what the center is! I don't believe in Black Holes, and think its more of an input/output mechanism. Ie a big STAR which is also a stargate!

And if there is a cosmic event going to occur of such significance, it would relate to the earth splitting, ascension, which I've seen as the twinkling of an eye. My youngest son shared a dream that was of a Blue Wave (he thought tsunami I thought energy incoming), but we stay indoors, and then an Ice Berg, (it gets colds, we stay indoors), then a Wall of Fire, (we drive away), then the earth splits into 2, and yet people survive all these events including the last one, so Dolores Cannon's two earths, and one of the spirals around and goes into the sun (stargate???)

But whatever happens, finding your calm, your spirit within and your Family of Love, the real Divinity, the Spirit of Peace and Love, not the religions, freeing your mind, deprogramming, working on you and trying to help others be and stay loving, give to each other. Thats what counts.

Because I actually believe in the holographic universe theory, there is nothing here, but a distortion mind trap or mind realm, a dreamscape. Its not real. Mind is real. So develop your consciousness.

So if there is a change of that kind coming, and people are transmuting the negatives in their lives, it would the most positive gateway experience anyone could imagine, the teleos moment for earth. And my answer would be: All Aboard. You just need to dust off your love and compassion and stop falling for their fear and division traps.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

but. but. but. How can you deny the shining radiance of undeniable TRUTH that comes directly from the willfully self marginalizing undereducated militantly anti-education self appointed prophets and seers that get all their 'higher' knowledge through magical osmotic processes that either involve staying off their meds, or self medicating with nonprescription recreational 'enhancements' which then therefore allow them to commune with secret invisible imaginary telepathic booty buddies that are so overwhelmed with concern for the well being of the human species that they trust their most important messages and teachings to the people that will be least of all likely listened to?

[insert any of half a dozen inspirational transcendental, channeling, stuff by the sun, hokey pokey videos plagued with sitar and moaning chant like musical background videos that no one will watch here]

edit on 22-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
wow, I just read the thread and found it very interesting. Of course a lot of things make sense once they're explained to you but even after this reading Im still fascinated by crop circles

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Dark Rift, of the Mayans, and the whole gravity thing. Well, Gravity is an outcome of magnetism and particularly soul magnetism. We're the ones who need to transmute the negatives in our lives, and everything comes out of our hearts, ourselves. We're working on self and for all that are healthy, this should translate into actions as well.. Holistically. The inner and outer alligned. Just see life as an assignment to help and reach others, and drop the ISMS, empty your mind and Love/Flow. Fail and get upset, examine what went wrong, strive to remain conscious and pick up the bike again and keep riding, for you're learning more.

Souls need to overcome gravity.

Hook (the movie), over and over it is said: You need your happy thoughts to fly.

They're doing everything they can to keep everyone fear based along the way, and reacting, in the reptilian fight or flight, react without understanding way.

Its like souls are struggling in this artificial reality, to grow and shine, and these trolls under the bridge are throwing all these fear based boulders at you, to stop your progression.

Start to find your center and balance and calm and grow.

Overcome the gravity.

In the end, the shadow, or gravity only sucks in the shadow or negativity we have, leaving the spirit and love/light. We don't want to have it stagnate or shrink but over all, even that fear is foolish. Its really not a race or a competition. If we could choose to not grow, or throw off concerns of all that religions or spiritual gurus or anyone speaks, and just worry about others and being more effective, thats the right thing to do.

So, don't understand anything that could be coming as a fear based event.

The universe is filled with work stations (this is a particularly ugly little warzone one) and playstations, (eutopias) for child spirit to grow, and they're all holographic, ie. not real. And when you're outside of time, are we all separate steps or the holistic us? In otherwords drop the illusions we have, the facade of this particular form, and its limitations and reach into more of us, our holistic spirit/soul for help in these issues, but avoid the merging trap, its not outer, its just loving more.

So empty your mind and be Love/Flow.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can you explain more about religion. Why we have religion. And do you know what will happen when we die? Is there a heaven and a hell? Or do we all go to heaven?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AMystic

Religion: 1. trap to control the masses and fleece them from their soul energy, keeping the control grid going, by the dark hats, but at the same time the positivity is an overall code of behavior that is more loving, ie alligned with basic common law, the thou shalt not harm rules or golden law, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

2. they have alot of dark ritual magic in the pages, so I think they've preserved some of their older ritual magic documents in the pages to pass on how to open hellgates and how to control/capture human minds.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 Prime example of code. The sensitive womans foot is not compassionate, its royal, bruised by walking. So here you have the elite or royal ruling bullies being told to lay seige to Israel, (which is both the people and their freedoms but also perhaps a reference to using their Egyptian demigods, at their bidding, Is ra el), by ritual sacrifice.

So its like the dandelion song of the Rolling Stones.

I'm not religious. After reading that I am very very horrified by what I've read so far, and even then wondered if Christ was the victim of the sacrifice, and if Christians were always the target of this group, the sacrifee, to their being the sacrificer.

So, its all about the trolls throwing the negative fear based boulders, which if we react in a shallow flight or fight way to, the reptilian way, we lose the growth factor and they continually dominate, and the world experiences gravity. So say no to gravity.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Would you be so kind to post pictures of these closeup UFOs and maybe even a video clip - so both, just in case.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

If this were happening, we'd be seeing a doppler shift with the known stars and constellations, as well as experiencing relativistic events as we got closer to the event horizon.

We would also be witnessing the death of stars closer to the event horizon in a flood of infrared and ultraviolet, and we aren't.

Add to that fact that the Earth is 27,000 light years (and bear in mind a single light year is 6 trillion miles approx) from the Centre of the Milky Way. How do you propose the planet gets there in 50 years?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

How do you propose the planet gets there in 50 years?

[Enter devil's advocate]

We use the stargate within Sol.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
just put aside trying to convince me of your explanation of the universe for a minute and show me the plastic that blocks electromagnetic fields.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by eriktheawful

but. but. but. How can you deny the shining radiance of undeniable TRUTH that comes directly from the willfully self marginalizing undereducated militantly anti-education self appointed prophets and seers that get all their 'higher' knowledge through magical osmotic processes that either involve staying off their meds, or self medicating with nonprescription recreational 'enhancements' which then therefore allow them to commune with secret invisible imaginary telepathic booty buddies that are so overwhelmed with concern for the well being of the human species that they trust their most important messages and teachings to the people that will be least of all likely listened to?

[insert any of half a dozen inspirational transcendental, channeling, stuff by the sun, hokey pokey videos plagued with sitar and moaning chant like musical background videos that no one will watch here]

edit on 22-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I don't know about anyone being off their meds, etc, etc.

What I do know is that in threads like these, we see a lot of people that post "That all makes sense to me!" and the majority of them seem to display a very large lack of understanding when it comes to astronomy, physics, astrophysics and science in general.

That's okay, as not everyone can walk around knowing a lot about these subjects, nor knowing a lot about everything. However, when those of us who DO know a lot about these subjects come in and explain things, or point out flaws in their ideas, we quickly get attacked with "Don't believe main stream science!" or "Science is all propaganda!" or "You've been brainwashed with science!"

The very ironic thing about those people is that they go through their daily lives using a multitude of things that if it were not for main stream science, they wouldn't have those things.

It's all very hypocritical really.

Then you have those that scream shrilly that scientist think they've got it "all figured out", which could not be further from the truth. As Dr. DeGrasse once said: "Scientist are not kicked back in their chairs with their feet on their desks, thinking they are 'Masters Of The Universe'. They are constantly at the drawing board asking more questions, figuring out what went wrong, and even asking why something went right!"

You have "Facts". You have "Theories" with supporting evidence. You have "Hypothesis" which may or may not have any evidence. And then you have "Speculation" which can range from new ideas to.......well some very way out there ideas.

Nothing wrong at all about speculating and putting forth new ideas that have absolutely nothing supporting them except hearsay. The problem comes about when you start presenting that speculation as actual fact, and taking what is actually fact (that has been peer reviewed and repeated countless amounts of time) and throwing it out the window.

That's not the Scientific Method, which without, none of you would be communicating on ATS right now.
Instead, that is what we call improper research, improper investigation, assumptions, misrepresentation, and taking someone at face value, believing whatever it is they say, no mater what they say.....which is called:

Faith.

Science isn't Faith.

Science is a Methodology.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm trying to follow you on this as it sounds very interesting. I think your throwing Nibiru in there is confusing a lot of people. you're not saying the a planet Nibiru is coming, but rather our solar system is going, sucked into the center of the universe. We have drifted close enough to it's influence to be captured. One question I have is, are all other systems and bodies closer to the center also being sucked in? And is there any evidence to support this effect? I'm guessing this is not specific to our solar system. Also I'm thinking that 3 cycles around the center would take quite a long time to complete, Why 50 years? Are you saying that in 50 years time the effects would destroy most life on the planet including humans and the final flush is not really relevant? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you also say that some humans with special DNA will be reborn into a different space. Your timeline on this is confusing to me, and I'm really trying to understand it as it sounds kinda possible, all except that special DNA making out that is. That seems like wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

Believe me or don't. I don't care.

I don't believe you, and I don't care if you don't care that I don't care (I think)

Either way I strongly believe you are full of muck

Cheers
Onion

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join