It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just a heads up on the Center of the Galaxy...

If we were close to the center as you proclaim we would not have night time as we know it. The center of our Galaxy is over-crowded with stars. I can see this over-crowding from far way in the Milky-way that has stayed the same brightness. I can observe with my own eyes where the center is but If we were moving toward the center why do we still have a night sky?

Can you explain that to me?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This whole post by the OP is so laughable I don't where to begin.

Nibiru's back...but not really. That black hole is soooooo far away. We'll all be dead a million times over before we get there. For your info it's 27,000 light years away, give or take.

Crop circle messages? Some messages they turned out to be. What good is a message if the recipient can't understand it? The OP's bogus interpretation does not count. A super intelligent space race should be able to make an unambiguous message understood by all. And why would they 'warn' us now about something that might happen thousands upon thousands of years from now? And what good is this warning? Do they expect us to evacuate the planet? Change the solar system's course?

The OP has alien secrets and knowledge of technology !? Prove it. Put one, just one, scientific breakthrough on this message site and I'll take it all back. And none of that generalized mumbo-jumbo that we always get. (Just channel crystal focused energy through a phase converter and the null dimensional coil toilet will be a reality. See I can write fiction too.) I know this won't happen. There will be an excuse along the lines of: the information is incomplete, it's not time yet, the aliens said I couldn't, etc. Always, always, always excuses.

Not buying what you're selling.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Cryptic!

Blind Guardian! A bit much for much taste, but I had to star you nonetheless.

I don't know about the Plaedians as I mentioned before, but I suppose an inter-galactic Road Warrior scenario is possible. I'm going to capture one and have them work for me. Want to put in a pool - big one.

hahahhahhaaa me too. I kind of hate those raptors anyways. People think the angels are all beautiful and crap.

I beg to differ, my gods are quite elequent and graceful. I don't warship the feathered serpents. I wonder at what point in their evolution of society did they decide to knock out the reptilian protein so they could develop just feathers without the scales.

Yahweh is a dark terrestrial, The dark terrestrials are dark matter dark energy based. Made of some form of energy we do not yet understand but as my comment with the black holes evlution. Sentient beings also reached that form of energy as well. But im sure that there comes a point where the energy will be dark to us, but may be rainbow colored to them we have no idea. Their dimensions could span to many different perspectives of evolution all very colorful, just we are at such a low vibration we have no way of seeing it.

Anyways, you can look up the feathered serpents from mexico and all over the world, all kinds of lore. And youl see that it is the pleiades im talking about. Ontop of all this nonsense. We have people who claim to be star seeds and yadda yadda, saying the pleiades are here to help. The scary thing is, A lot of the pleiades followers believe and know they are coming. And the whole campaign for light and love? ..... negleticing the obvious power of darkness. Which surrounds us. Darkness isin't even darkness. Its something else.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Just a heads up on the Center of the Galaxy...

If we were close to the center as you proclaim we would not have night time as we know it. The center of our Galaxy is over-crowded with stars. I can see this over-crowding from far way in the Milky-way that has stayed the same brightness. I can observe with my own eyes where the center is but If we were moving toward the center why do we still have a night sky?

Can you explain that to me?

I explained it in my post on the previous page. Read what i say about black holes. What they are. And it will make more sense.

A black hole, A singularity. Much like the singularities of the bangs that create stars and galaxies. There is a singularity force pulling inward ( gooogle singularity definitions) Pulling in light and matter from the lower dimensions. Everything we see, we percieve is in the lower dimensions. Light beings are too in the lower dimensions because we can percieve them. Now people are wondering, if its a singularity pull thats moving so fast towards the center? Where does it go? All that energy has to go somewhere right? It does, its spewed Just as instantiously outward as it does inward in a singularity fasion. Heres my theory. Stars evolve when they blow up, becoming something that works at a higher frequency. It becomes black and unvisable. Now. We know for a fact. The sun does EXACTLY this. You cannot deny the sun also SUCKS many things into it in a singularity fasion. We just happen to be on the outside of this vortex and we are slowly drawn towards the middle. Now what is the sun doing exactly? It excretes light. Particles. Now what do black holes do? Yes black holes excrete particals too, Particals we don't really understand.... sounds familiar now don't it? The obvious conclusion is that black holes are the next step in evolution for some stars and beings. Drawing inward and releasing black matter and black energy outward, Converting Lower vibrational matter into higher vibrational matter, that we have yet to understand or even See properly. Now, with this theory. It is also an Anti paradox. Because these particals from dark matter can combine to change into any of the 4 base elements needed to make life. Its anti paradox system. All things that evolve kind of become shadowed out, it becomes forground. Its anti paradox. That way the distinct layers in energy are strickly distinct. The reason why the universe looks so black.... is because these stars are evolving.

edit on 21-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Ok thanks...

Doesn't explain that we are moving to the Galactic Core

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Uh huh...uh huh.....I get it I get it....wait you lost me.....right about

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Or at least; we are coming to it! Nibiru is actually the centre of the Milky way Galaxy. The super-massive black hole.

Firstly, for anyone that doesn't know me or hasn't read my other threads I'll explain a few things very quickly.

I get my information through 5th kind contact.

there.....
edit on 3/21/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

My thoughts are the same here !

Would like to add, since when did Niburu become a black hole?

Your channeling is not book worthy

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Ok thanks...

Doesn't explain that we are moving to the Galactic Core

Yeah i never said anything about moving to the galatic core
But i did answer your question for you.

Tho the pleiades is close to the galatic core. So i mean, the impending invasion.... Yeah i guess people are moving to the galatic core XD
edit on 21-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Without being too blunt about it. This is cause you're cellular construct isn't programmed to accept such things. Meaning your most likely part of the terrestrial evolutionary stream. You are the ones who should be listening the most, unless you wont be around in 50 years.

Either way I couldn't care less

Wait, op, did you mean to imply this event would happen in 50 years?

Just to point out, that at 100 times the speed of light we would not even be close still.

Just to inform you about the things you are trying to say, they make no sense, try visiting the science forums, or go to a physics web site to inform yourself and deny ignorance.

I like physlink.com, it is a very good place with lots of material, and even a forum to talk to physicists in multiple fields, they can answer any questions you may have about the cosmos.

Sorry man, I can tell you out time and work into your op, but I cant give you a star or flag because you didnt even make any sense.

We know a lot about the universe, one of the things we know, is that short of god himself interfering, we are not going to be anywhere near the core of the galaxy in the next million years.

edit on 21-3-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This would make a decent Sci-Fi story in my opinion. But there is just no way that we (Earth) is gonna travel to the galactic core in 50yrs as others have said.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm interested in what you have to say OP. Sorry for the reception you've received from the funny farm inhabitants who think they have everything figured out already. Chances are that nobody posting in this thread has been off this planet, at least not in the physical sense, during this lifetime. For all we know, we could be living inside of a milk crate with holes poked in the sides. Science has been sold to the highest bidder, and the status quo is shoved down our throats daily. Insulting each other isn't a sign of intelligence, nor is the underlying causes of such behavior a quality to be admired.

At least you're using your head for something besides a hat rack, and striving to think outside of the milk crate. Good on you. If you'd like to converse in a polite and congenial manner to someone who wont deride you and is willing to exchange ideas and experiences, send me a private message.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

reply to post by Vasa Croe

*Shrugs* That's fine. Ignore that part and then try discount the rest.

Try and discount something every astronomer (credentialed, not some website) on the face of the planet laughs at?

No thanks.

Now moving toward the 6th kind of contact... shutting my laptop.

Again, I believe this guy simply because you dont.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Our galaxy is like a speck of sand in a beach full of such specks of sand, why would microbes on a speck of sand have any understanding of the purpose of said speck of sand, let alone the billions of other such specks of sand.
As I am not a scientist I cannot claim to understand what the OP is claiming, but at this stage of our evolution or existence, science still knows little and learns new things every day.
This site is here to deny ignorance and help spread new ideas outside of the norm of the mainstream.
I think the OP has succeded in that.
By mainstream I mean the well paid scientific community. Some of the greatest scientific minds were considered wacko's in their day and considered genius's centuries later.
Who's to say that some of his theories may not one day prove to be correct.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

advanced particle physics and diagrams/blueprints for things such as plastic which can block electromagnetic forces, zero-point energy, and most recently a blueprint for creation of a temporal distortion field.

Uh huh. Of which you have product patents for and are currently struggling to fill all the orders in your factories all around the world.

But also have time to come here, preach to the choir about it and then pick apart crop circles.

Full of it...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Well, I didn't think even the Mayan said they were right. Even they said "Hang on, you're all talking out of your bums, we never said any such thing. Stop it you fools." but the die-hards (literally) kept banging on "Shh don't listen to those tribal people, they're tribal they don't know anything. listen to me, I know about a guy who said that this tribal people thousands of years ago said we're all gunna die in 58 seconds."

So, go grab me a modern day Mayan who has not been sifting his thoughts through a bottle of grain alcohol, and have him tell us all the truth.

Failing that, tl;dr

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
DUDE....or DUDETTE

Wow!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Our galaxy is like a speck of sand in a beach full of such specks of sand, why would microbes on a speck of sand have any understanding of the purpose of said speck of sand, let alone the billions of other such specks of sand.
As I am not a scientist I cannot claim to understand what the OP is claiming, but at this stage of our evolution or existence, science still knows little and learns new things every day.
This site is here to deny ignorance and help spread new ideas outside of the norm of the mainstream.
I think the OP has succeded in that.
By mainstream I mean the well paid scientific community. Some of the greatest scientific minds were considered wacko's in their day and considered genius's centuries later.
Who's to say that some of his theories may not one day prove to be correct.

I starred you because your words are true, we dont know everything, and todays conventional wisdom wont be tomorrows facts.

That doesnt change the reality of the situation though, we cannot travel from our present location to the center of the galaxy in 50, 000 years, not to mention 50.

It is approximately 27, 000 light yearz to the galactic core, that maens at the speed of light it would take 27, 000 years to arrive.

It is impossible, for us, to travel 27, 000 light years in 50 years. I never use the word impossible, as I already know that we dont know what is or isnt posssible, as we are infants in the science department, but I will still say it is impossible to travel that far in that period of time.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Not only that, he claims that we're (our solar system) going to orbit around the galactic center 3 more times like going down the drain before we get sucked in. As I said earlier, that's 240 million years to go around once.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You personally know the people that made those particular crop circles? I bet you know someone that has made crop circles but something tells me they are not those exact crop circles.

If you do then you should do a thread on it with proof or it did not happen.

On topic: Hmmm...whatever.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I get my information through 5th kind contact.

Sigh! Seriously? Have you not read the rest of the "predictions" and channeling posted at ATS?
Is it just me or is the credibility of ATS getting dropped by the day?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

why do i feel like im in a south park episode with two alien contactees battling out for the attention of the forum......

This thread went from fun and a lil crazy to straight bizzare........

Claiming that aliens told you that we have less than 2 years on this earth ............(sigh)

After watching you BERATE, attack, name call and tell the OP to go die in a hole...........

Im thinking BOTH of you are unstable............

Then you totally hijack his thread to try to push your own ideas..that you say aliens told YOU.......wow im amazed at just how attention hungry some people are......

I dont buy into the OPs stance at all...........I mean i know there are many things we dont know about the universe , more then what we DO know by far........

But ......im just not seeing the same things hes seeing and the taking apart the crop circles most of it just seems like hes reaching to me
edit on 21-3-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join