It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

For some reason your post about gravity made me think about light...and for some reason I extrapolated this idea:

Space time is an infinite expanse that, when exposed to an "unknown", creates the effects of bending aka gravity. For some reason the idea lead to that "unknown" being light, suggesting that photons and light itself exists outside of the space time continuum, despite our viewing of it...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since everything is from a fifth kind contact how to expect people to beleive you? I'd imagine you don't beleive in the bible. How is the fifth kind in comparison to the bible or God. The former is real and the latter is from imagination right? Same old stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Dark Rift, of the Mayans, and the whole gravity thing. Well, Gravity is an outcome of magnetism and

You have it the wrong way around. Gravity represents the X plane constant of all motion and is the only physical phenomena present throughout every ethereal layer. Electromagnetism is a result of gravity.
edit on 22-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

Even the EU theory, which is what this is, still works with a real base of something concrete, whereas its not. And what really IS, is soul, Consciousness, and all the workings of the infinite realms truly are, gravity, or lightness, harm and control, or love and helping, clarity, the pyramid or the challice, its just an illusion.

Gravity is an outcome of electric magnetic principals. Another thing about Keely and Russel and the vibratory harmonics, which does relate in real life, in the micro, as it is in the macro, ie. can be seen in the "star in the jar' experiments and observed by studying the pistol shrimp, snapping shut its claw, emitting a pistol sound wave that creates cavitation in the bubble and heats that up, to the temperature of the sun's corona.

So instead of a gravity based universe, there is actually a system of harmonic resonance. The magical kingdom we are given is that there are protons, and then invivisble weightless (AND THEREFORE NON EXISTENT) electrons and photons do things, such as the electrons orbit as if repelled by the all positive protons.

In reality, such a thing is impossible, in reality, the so called all positive protons are like like bucky balls with a charge, and matter could be described as a multi poled, (positive and negative), bucky balls that snap together in an overall harmonic pitch.

And so studying sonoluminescence and cavitation, ie release of energy in implosion, not explosion, (cold fusion isn't smashing things at each other, the universe isn't a violent explosion, its harmony, resonant pitch), but that energy is released by changing something, ie sound, friction, etc.

So we have, a situation where electrons and magnetism relate to the bucky bars and the electro magnetic principles and gravity is a process tied into this rather than a part of the actual fabric. Its a process relating to the attraction between the polarities of the magnetic waves being released but is a weaker element.

Yet, what I am alluding to is somehting beyond that, for this is just a flat pigmented picturescape, dreamscape school erected into 3D holographically by starlight.

Even for a consciousness to experience our realm is due to the level frequency of this consciousness but the realm remains an construct and illusional at best.

Soul is all there is. And wihthout time in infinity, there is is no limits to soul either, for we're just a step in time of an infinite star, not the kind we see, not the lower frequency photonic plasmic discharge we see, something else, BEYOND.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

From your post:

Our current theorems all represent very, very vague guesses at best based on average.

You're doing it wrong, and making it much more complex than it really is. Not sure if you are trying to do so to make yourself look more intelligent, but if so, any first year trig student is laughing their rear end off at your right now.

This is not something vague and works fine up to certain distances (large amounts of light years). But, according to you, we don't have exact figures of how far we are from the sun at any given time.....or where we are in our orbit.

Or how far away the moon is.....or Mars....Jupiter.....Saturn......someone should tell NASA and the ESA about that.....obviously they "guessed" on getting all the probes we've sent out.

I guess you're going to next say that an Arcsecond is a very vague term and and because of that we can't use Trianglulation so that we know that d=1/p gives us the distance to Proxima Centauri 1.3009 parsecs (4.243 ly).

That we can't use it to measure the distances to stars in our local stellar neighborhood?

That we can not put a grid to our sky and measure the amount of arcseconds that a star changes position while with orbit our sun (because our information on how far away we are from the sun, which allows us to calculate our orbit, something that has actually be measured and observed by space probes themselves...)?

I'm afraid that we DO know how far away we are from the sun. We DO know exactly how big our orbit is and it's shape, and it's inclination from the plane of our solar system. We CAN grid the sky and accurately measure the amount the angle of an observation of a celestial object changes. We CAN do trig to give us an answer of how far away many stars are.

We've been able to do this for stars up to 1,600 light years away thanks to Hipparcos that was put into orbit by the ESA back in 1989.

The fact remains: if our solar system was moving inwards towards the center of our galaxy, observations by both professional and amateur astronomers would show this.

You can proclaim that they are all wrong all day, all night until you are blue in the face. But the observational data, that can be quantified and recorded (and has been for hundreds of years now) says otherwise.

Again: you've made an extraordinary claim: we are moving to the center of the galaxy.

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
While I understand how "off" much of the OP is and how many of the items discussed are proved differently, I do give them credit for what appears to be a regular, human reaction to "something". Yes...the details presented are incorrect, but many of us seem to "know" something is in the process of happening and we are trying to make sense of it. This "need" to make sense of it causes us to build conclusions from things we hear or think we know. Hence the OP.

But what I do believe is that something is in the process of happening or something is "coming" and many of us are trying to understand something currently un-understandable. And that causes strange explanations. What it does show, however, is that many people "feel" a major change for the planet and all of us animals. What that is, is anyone's guess. 2012, PlanetX, etc...are all simply our way of trying to explain the un-explainable. IMHO.

But something is going to happen. Today, tomorrow or in a few hundred years. And some of us "feel" it coming.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. However, it's the timing...
My feeling it will come sooner rather than later, simply because of NASA, NOAA and other bodies falsefying information. They have of course covered themselves by giving out warnings of solar storms, a possible asteroid impact in 2029, even the recent info about the possible comet/Mars impact.
But things aren't going too well down here, more and more 'weird' stuff hitting the mass media. I think all this is interconnected and this 'something' is responsible for it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So what is gravity? Imbalance in magnetic forces!

What is the universe, work stations/play stations: school!

For children.

All the outer is processes within us!

What Phi (the golden ratio) Sounds Like

What is the beautiful song? The sound of child's story book, note its childlike beauty.

What is the purpose? To become hero's in our stories, the good guy. So like my friend did when she discovered her grandson had grown some big horns in Fable: made him do all the right things and grow wings instead. He couldn't be the cool bad guy, for harming others isn't cool.

So really, don't be afraid of the dark rift, the shadow, the cycles. They're just a metaphoric seemingly real clock maybe, like in Hook, the clock, to give us a kick in the rear. But if they're all off and wrong, we're supposed to live each day as if we can lift this rock higher, anyway, beyond cycles, just because its the right thing to do, not because we live in cycles or there are imaginary clocks.

Harming others is real. Love is real. And the lessons are real. The rest isn't.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

.....Um, what? Doesn't your, uh, theory, drive a coach and horses through basic astronomy?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I watched your animated gif.

It's very pretty.

It explained nothing.

So, instead of the pseudo science and technobabble (and ignoring my points about doppler shift and our observable universe) please explain to me how the earth is going to travel 27,000 light years in 50 years.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

ah Nibiru we meet again.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I never said we were going that far in 50 years. I said we had fifty years until we have major problems. Very big difference. We will be gone LONG before we hit the centre.

And to the mathematician, No problem mate, it's not worth argueing with you. Ignore my theory then and be on your way. Bye now.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"TIMEFRAME IS MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU WOULD THINK. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY VARIABLES FOR ME TO CALCULATE OR GIVE AN ESTIMATE, BUT I WOULD VERY VERY VERY VERY ROUGHLY SAY WE HAVE AT LEAST 50 YEARS"

In 50 years I might not be alive, no worries.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I never said we were going that far in 50 years. I said we had fifty years until we have major problems. Very big difference. We will be gone LONG before we hit the centre.

And to the mathematician, No problem mate, it's not worth argueing with you. Ignore my theory then and be on your way. Bye now.

Your Theory?

Or your Hypothesis?

A very big difference.

By the way, I'm not a mathematician. I'm an engineer. Both electrical and electronic.

I'm also a avid amateur astronomer and astrophotographer.

And again: you've made a statement. Do you have any evidence for it? If not, then it's not even a theory OR a hypothesis..........

It's only a wild claim with a LOT of speculation.......

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There are too many stars at the centre of the/our galaxy that form a diametric line across the centre of the Galaxy, perhaps a fifth to a third of the diameter of the Galaxy. Because they are there, it makes the Galaxy less than a true spiral into infinity, as they act more like the spade you see in a milk shake blender. With all that going on you can make for any kind of Galactic confusion as long as those stars persist, but not a spiral into infinity.
Some evidence here,
www.dailygalaxy.com...
edit on 22-3-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Your Theory?

Or your Hypothesis?

A very big difference.

By the way, I'm not a mathematician. I'm an engineer. Both electrical and electronic.

I'm also a avid amateur astronomer and astrophotographer.

And again: you've made a statement. Do you have any evidence for it? If not, then it's not even a theory OR a hypothesis..........

It's only a wild claim with a LOT of speculation.......

I have to agree with the above poster.

OP....you need evidence. I could care less about how "special" you think you are. You need PROOF and it needs to be backed up by FACTS. Two things that elude you right now.

You sound like you are reading from a scrip that was given to "Jordy LaForge" on the Enterprise and trying to pass it off like you know something.....which you DON'T.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE can come on ATS and spout off all kinds of crap without any evidence, it doesn't make them special, divine, different touched or in contact with an alien intelligence. It makes them a nutball until they can show PROOF of their claim.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Your notions seem fanciful but I do have my own fancy that this summer solstice will be of more cosmological significance than the winter solstice we just progressed through which everyone made such a big deal out of.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

50 years? Nope. 1 year.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Last time I checked, SOL was about 10 kpc away from the center of the galaxy.

So that's roughly 10.000 parsec .. each parsec is roughly 3.2 light years ... putting us somewhere around 32.000 light years away from the center of the milky way.

So nope .. we are not going to arrive there anytime soon, no matter what your "5th kind contact" told you.

edit on 23-3-2013 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Seriously, give it a rest already.

It was Y2K all over again. Let it go.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Actually, something did indeed happened last Dec 21 2012. We have entered a region in space where there are more cosmic energies, particles, and space debris are present. That's the reason for the rise in comets and meteors, and the rise in volcanic activity and earthquakes are due to the Earth heating up from the inside due to these intense electro-magnetic pressure that it is subjected to every day now. Watch the data for Earth's magnetic field; it has been making weird twists and compressions almost every day since March 6 2013. I also recommend you guys to go to Youtube and subscribe to United Knowledge's channel, he has some pretty good info on Magnetosphere data and how the Sun is not causing magnetosphere anomalies annually around March-April since 2010.

I also recommend you guys to go to ATS' Predictions and Prophecies section and read the 5th contact thread by member Born of Sin as well as his new thread on Nibiru; they have pretty useful info, believe or not, on the influences this new energies emanating from the Black Hole have on our Earth, similar to what Tolec has stated on his FAQ site where he stated we will enter a new area in space where there are more torsion field energies that speeds things up and causes an increase in particle vibrations, and that will change the DNA in our bodies as our atoms, molecules and spirit essence, which is electromagnetic aura reacts to these powerful energies from this new region in space.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

No I am not trying to say anything about other people and I also clearly stated I could niether disprove nor prove existence of life on mars.

Furthermore, my mindset is far from a blanket belief which you are suggesting that everyone suffered from the same condition, however.....

I have stated that the person on which you are basing your argument on had a medical condition which now holds his name, although we cannot definitively prove he had such condition, people who suffer from the condition claim to see the same thing he did.

Finally... Collate recent papers of amateur /semi-pro or even professional astronomers using the wide range of readily available telescopes and without having the medical condition have shown this same info, I mean If a pile of modern day astronomers cannot reproduce the information do you suggest the canals which encapsulated the huge area of viewable surface have been.... Bulldozed? Covered with tarpolin? I would like to hear you theory?

Pointing out my mindset without knowing me rather than disprove my point, also referencing a paper wich is 100 years old and can be theorised within reasonable doubt the author suffered a medical condition which could account for what HE produced is far from scientific method.

I could easily argue its the current mindset to not argue with a piece of sudo scientific evidence and expect everyone to follow your belief system without producing more current reproducible evidence to support it, based on your current argument, however rather than judge you I ask for such info as clearly you have a passion for this subject and I presume you can provide such info

Just my thoughts though

Hope your having less snow this weekend than I!

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join