It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Or at least; we are coming to it! Nibiru is actually the centre of the Milky way Galaxy. The super-massive black hole.

Firstly, for anyone that doesn't know me or hasn't read my other threads I'll explain a few things very quickly.

I get my information through 5th kind contact. I make no claim to discovering any of it. I am only the interpreter for what I am shown. I receiving massive barrages of information in my head that I have to decipher. These relate to Cosmology models, origins and purpose of religion, advanced particle physics and diagrams/blueprints for things such as plastic which can block electromagnetic forces, zero-point energy, and most recently a blueprint for creation of a temporal distortion field.

I originally started sorting through mountains of references I was given about Cosmology, proof within religion and history, so that I could write detailed threads for this forum.

I am now finding there is mountains too much information to ever fit on a thread on a forum, so I am instead writing a few books. I MAY post aspects of the following on the forum soon, but only to avoid others from also coming to the same conclusions as me before I manage to publish them.

Firstly, the Cosmological model. Keely and Russells 'Theory of a Musical Universe' is by far the closest Cosmology model to being accurate. The 'big bang theory' is so horribly wrong that it is laughable once you understand the true nature of our universe. There is no expansion, only resistance to the Universal constant (gravity) within a layer of the 'motion/energy' temporal density sphere, which gives the 'illusion' of expansion due to our perspective from within our current field density.

Secondly religion. Religion is just a very detailed instruction book on 'How not to be a c#$t'. But more than that there is very literal passages from within this which tell of what I am about to propose to you. So many in-fact that i'm shocked.

Crop-circles have also been telling us this was about to happen for a long time now.

So basically, Nibiru is the centre of the galaxy. A black hole, is basically a concentration of energy and motion which draws things down to the 'Axiom field' level density, which is far below our perceivable 'matter' reality.

I am still working to understand the science of exactly what happens when we reach this level. But I believe that for a majority of us lacking certain cell programming, this is bad. The rest (theoretically) should be ok. I am pretty sure that quantum particles and dacar rays will blend at this point in a reaction that will create a type of 'phase inversion' that will most likely breakdown and reassemble in polarity, all subsequent motion/energy and therefore mass, instantaneously. Most likely scenario is those with the conscious abilities to survive such a reversal would exit an opposing point in the reverse (dual) sphere of our universe in much a reverse pattern of how we entered. Thought it would very likely be with a much colder star (next ice age), as exiting energy would be forced to once again expand through motion.

This is all; of course considering; that the blackhole significantly manages to absorb energy it's ripping from our sun during this course. There is the very real possibility that we will all die before hitting the black hole from collision with celestial bodies or meteors, or the sun cooking us.

On Dec 21st 2012 we passed our galactic plane at our closest orbit to the centre of the universe. Although on this pass we were close enough to centre that we stopped orbiting in the safe region of our galaxy and were pulled in just enough to enter the 'outbound' vortex of the galactic spiral.

Think of it like this .. A pirate movie on TV and there is a massive 'whirlpool which is sucking in ships. A ship circles around this slowly .. slowly .. Until it hits the lip/edge or 'slip plane' of the whirlpool. When it does this is begins its rapid decent towards the black hole in the middle.

Our solar system did 7 cycles around the outside in the 'safe' zone .. We have now entered the 3 cycles of 'circling the drain'.

I have MOUNTAINS of evidence to support this I have found in all historical texts, from all religions. But the easiest and most effective evidence to give you is the crop circles. So here you go.

I believe over the next 50ish years you can expect; Sun will continue to get cooler as energy is drawn into our galactic vortex more rapidly. More sunspots facing away from Earth (tears ripped in surface of sun, escaping energy), weaker geomagnetism (HAARP is designed to replicate inflation to support our ionospheric shield as long as possible). Time change (exponential already measured as happening on other planets), Increased heat on all planets (already happening), Poles will exponentially move towards each other under the massive gravitational pull (already happening), exponential increase in natural disasters (already happening), cyptochrome dependent animals will die out in order of their magnetic sensitivity from imbalance in magnetic fields caused by strengthening pull (already happening) as the poles are pulled together, more meteorites from the denser space (already happening), planets will get 'brighter' in our sky as they are drawn in towards us (already happening).

TIMEFRAME IS MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU WOULD THINK. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY VARIABLES FOR ME TO CALCULATE OR GIVE AN ESTIMATE, BUT I WOULD VERY VERY VERY VERY ROUGHLY SAY WE HAVE AT LEAST 50 YEARS.

I KNOW I DIDN'T PUT MUCH DETAIL OR EFFORT INTO THIS THREAD LIKE I DID WITH MY LAST, BUT YOU CAN ALL GO FIND THE EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE TO SUPPORT WHAT I AM SAYING FOR YOURSELF. THE EASIEST WAY IS JUST TO STEP OUTSIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND NOTICE THE 35-45 DEGREE SWIRLS OF THE GALXY CROSSING THE SKY AS WE ENTER OUR DOWNWARD SPIRAL. YOU CAN FIND A HEAP MORE INFORMATION ONLINE PROVING MY THEORY. YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK. ALSO I WILL NOT BE PUTTING A HUGE AMOUNT OF EFFORT OR TIME INTO CHECKING THIS SITE AS I AM OCCUPYING MYSELF WITH PUTTING A BOOK TOGETHER, WORKING OUT THE REMAINDER OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: FINISHING SOME BLUEPRINTS. SO I APOLOGISE IF I DON'T RESPOND OR ADDRESS QUESTIONS QUICKLY. ALSO PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF I HAVE MADE ANY MISTAKES IN CREATING THIS THREAD OR THE PICTURES BUT I AM IN A RUSH TO JUST GET IT OUT.

LASTLY I BELIEVE NASA AND MANY OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE WELL AWARE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING AND HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT IT WAS COMING FRO A LONG TIME. I BELIEVE WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW

edit on 21-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Mistake

edit on 21-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Uh huh...uh huh.....I get it I get it....wait you lost me.....right about

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Or at least; we are coming to it! Nibiru is actually the centre of the Milky way Galaxy. The super-massive black hole.

Firstly, for anyone that doesn't know me or hasn't read my other threads I'll explain a few things very quickly.

I get my information through 5th kind contact.

there.....
edit on 3/21/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

*Shrugs* That's fine. Ignore that part and then try discount the rest.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
the 5th kind well thank god that says it all...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
well wherever you are getting your information is very very wrong because for one... the mayans never believed in anythign called "Nibiru" . Seems like they would have told you that. It was the Sumerians, and it was a PLANET that has an elliptical orbit around our sun. try again...

link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thanks for the very interesting read. I especially like the part about the universe not expanding; that actually makes some sense and I've been thinking for some time that it may not be expanding myself. I have a little confusion though. You're saying we are going to be sucked into the galactic center; the black hole at the center of our galaxy? And that we have 3 trips left around before we're sucked in? It sounds like that's what you're saying, set me straight if not. The problem here is that one trip for our sun around the galactic center takes about 240 million years, so that's roughly 720 million years until we have to worry...

+5 more 
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

*Shrugs* That's fine. Ignore that part and then try discount the rest.

Try and discount something every astronomer (credentialed, not some website) on the face of the planet laughs at?

No thanks.

Now moving toward the 6th kind of contact... shutting my laptop.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The Mayans did not predict "Nibiru".
All they did was produce a calendar which appreared to point to a date.
The "Mayan" speculation and the "Nibiru" speculation were always two compeletely different belief-systems.

In the second place, a black hole in the centre of the galaxy has nothing to do with what people meant when they talked about "Nibiru".

Why drag these irrrelevant names into it?
Why not just say "doom by black hole"?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Worldablaze420

It's an amalgamation. I meant the Mayans were right about Dec 21 and Nibiru is coming. Like I said at the bottom I am in a rush.

Corrected it for you.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Uh huh...uh huh.....I get it I get it....wait you lost me.....right about

I get my information through 5th kind contact.

there.....
edit on 3/21/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

This is direct mental contact to alien beings as defined by that guy.. Saw him on Joe Rogans podcast. The disclosure project guy.. Can't think of his name. He claims to be in mental contact with aliens and calls it contact of the 5th kind.

Edit: Steven Greer.. Hehe

edit on 3/21/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Oh 5th kind... direct mental contact...

The kind that has no evidence of any kind.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I saw....

"I get my information from a 5th kind contact"

And I stopped reading.
no thanks...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

The Mayans did not predict "Nibiru".
All they did was produce a calendar which appreared to point to a date.
The "Mayan" speculation and the "Nibiru" speculation were always two compeletely different belief-systems.

In the second place, a black hole in the centre of the galaxy has nothing to do with what people meant when they talked about "Nibiru".

Why drag these irrrelevant names into it?
Why not just say "doom by black hole"?

Because, as I said; I have a huge amount of evidence in historical texts that point to Nibiru being a misinterpretation of the galactic centre (as well as Jupiter). Read the book when it comes out. Later people.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What happens if someone knows the people that made those crop circles?

Additionally, these, um, voices you hear ... how long have you been hearing them?

Do they tell you to do things? Do you hear different voices? Do the voices sometimes act like sports commentators narrating your actions as you do them?

You wouldn't happen to also sometimes see things too, like, um, UFOs, as in not just once, but periodically or a regular basis?

Are you certain of the fact that you're being watched by someone or something almost all the time?

If you've answered YES to at least two of these ... hmm, well, chances are the radio you're tuned in on is your own brain.
A clinical interview could give you a fairly strong reading as to where the voices are coming from and why.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Without being too blunt about it. This is cause you're cellular construct isn't programmed to accept such things. Meaning your most likely part of the terrestrial evolutionary stream. You are the ones who should be listening the most, unless you wont be around in 50 years.

Either way I couldn't care less

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I am now finding there is mountains too much information to ever fit on a thread on a forum, so I am instead writing a few books. I MAY post aspects of the following on the forum soon, but only to avoid others from also coming to the same conclusions as me before I manage to publish them.

Sorry, but this raises a red flag for me. You are concerned about someone else coming up with your ideas before you are able to sell your books?!? Is this all about selling books? It should be about getting information out to the public, not about who gets the info out (and makes money) first.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yeah all these crop circles are warning about the rapture dude.

We got Yahweh, dark terrestrials who are coming in 3 days of darkness to take the *believers* as the bible says. Tho christians arnt going to get picked up because they don't believe god is a dark alien.

And the reference to 7 is the pleiades. Look at the prophecy of the rattle snake. Orion and the pleiades will War once again. And all these prophecies are about these reoccuring events. The pleides come here, decive us. Take a bunch of people and throw asteroids at us when they leave.

They have done this to us more than a few times already. Atlantis is just the LAST civilization that was wiped out by them.

Wheel of time. Theres a reason why we call it the Wheel of time. It just keeps on spinning. Theres no begining. Just keeps on spinning. Our death and rebirth.

www.crystalinks.com...

Prophecy of the Rattle snake ^ Torus and pleadies together make up the rattle snake constellation.

You may have heard of this, they are known as the feathered serpents, the pleiades. Hense the term angels.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

So he's not crazy... Just trying to hide the fact that he's on here to make a buck.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Without being too blunt about it. This is cause you're cellular construct isn't programmed to accept such things. Meaning your most likely part of the terrestrial evolutionary stream. You are the ones who should be listening the most, unless you wont be around in 50 years.

Either way I couldn't care less

And you are what exactly? Non-terrestrial? Extra-terrestrial?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by kaylaluv

So he's not crazy... Just trying to hide the fact that he's on here to make a buck.

That's what I'm starting to think. I think this, and his other thread was just to gauge interest in his subject.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join