It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh come on!

The OP stated, several times that he has had friends and family witness these orange UFO's outside his home every night. Even said, five in the morning. It's not too much to ask for a pic or video considering he stated it was there to be documented.

It would be fine if he said, I've no proof, just my experience, please read and take it for what it is, a personal experiences in channeling/spirit communication that has led me to develop these ideas and hypothesis.

But he didn't state that. He stated that you could see the orange ufo's every night, like clockwork. He stated that he had visual confirmation, backed by friends who've also seen it, but your telling me no one took a camera out and said, "I've got to get this on camera! This is amazing!". No one did that seeing some orbs outside his home night after night? No one???

Something doesn't add up. I just don't think he thought everything through. Instead, he thought, how can I get as many people as possible to believe what I'm saying. Instead of just putting it out there honestly and saying take it or leave it, this is what I've been receiving and figured out with my thought experiments and subsequent research.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Oh come on!

The OP stated, several times that he has had friends and family witness these orange UFO's outside his home every night. Even said, five in the morning. It's not too much to ask for a pic or video considering he stated it was there to be documented.

It would be fine if he said, I've no proof, just my experience, please read and take it for what it is, a personal experiences in channeling/spirit communication that has led me to develop these ideas and hypothesis.

But he didn't state that. He stated that you could see the orange ufo's every night, like clockwork. He stated that he had visual confirmation, backed by friends who've also seen it, but your telling me no one took a camera out and said, "I've got to get this on camera! This is amazing!". No one did that seeing some orbs outside his home night after night? No one???

Something doesn't add up. I just don't think he thought everything through. Instead, he thought, how can I get as many people as possible to believe what I'm saying. Instead of just putting it out there honestly and saying take it or leave it, this is what I've been receiving and figured out with my thought experiments and subsequent research.

Peace,
Cirque

With pics or video we will ask for time and rough location and most likely point out their UFOs are satellites which I suspect The OP to already know but the overwhelming sensation of feeling special and above others takes its addictive grip and unknowingly to them try spreading their sickness onto others while believing they are helping.

Seen it too many times,

There is a saying

"its better to play dumb"

Meaning when one shows that they know what they do, they become responsible for what they do.

Many posters on ATS either deceitfully play dumb for kicks and/or because being responsible for ones words and actions is a task many run away from.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Actually to say we could never get to the center is not accurate. No one on earth has a clue about what the real sciences are, and how the cycles/circles and stargates/portals work. I very much believe earth has been moved and is not from this system. But its highly speculative.

According to Lou Baldin/Sleeper, the inner galaxy, around its center is highly populated and eutopias, higher levels/grades. So we'd be moving to higher levels if that happened.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What a childish post...

BornOfSin,

You were given many opportunities to answer relevant questions but avoided them. ATS might be filled with closed minded people according to you but you should admit that people not sharing your opinion and asking more data to back up your claims are not being closed minded but open minded, willing to discuss.

But you can quit and run, find another forum where the sheep will line up if this is what you wish.

Your loss.

edit on Mon Mar 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
You and many more are missing out on an exciting but scary world... see truth for once, but be warned the truth is not always pretty.

This is something I always find odd about these kind of theories. The world as seen by their proponents is usually described as frightening and tough to stomach. But the majority of them seem designed to be quite comforting.

Okay, smashing into the centre of the galaxy not so much. But a lot of the others are.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Apparently the seal has been broken and people are allowed to tell the full truth now unlike prophets of the past so I will post this for those that have clean souls and hope to see you. Those who don't believe, we tried.

forum.keshefoundation.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

MODERATOR PLEASE TRASH THREAD.

Well, since the OP feels this way, I guess I can safely share the sentiment.

Be gone.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What a childish post...

BornOfSin,

You were given many opportunities to answer relevant questions but avoided them. ATS might be filled with closed minded people according to you but you should admit that people not sharing your opinion and asking more data to back up your claims are not being closed minded but open minded, willing to discuss.

But you can quit and run, find another forum where the sheep will line up if this is what you wish.

Your loss.

edit on Mon Mar 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Getting repeatedly told I need to see a Dr cause I have 5th kind encounters is NOT open-minded. It's plain nasty.

Let me tell you all something, I had full cognitive assessments, psych evaluations and everything PRIOR to meeting all you nasty people off my OWN back when this all started. I passed every one of them and once again was classed as a genius. So I don't care what you people think of me.

As for people asking for pictures of crafts. I have already stated in other threads that 1) I don't care if you want me to prove it, I am not obligated to prove anything to you. So get over it. 2) We are standing on a beach in the middle of nowhere as far from unnatural light as you can get. You can barely see your hand in front of your face. Yet you want me to take a picture or video of a white dots on a pure black background and show you??? I'll tell you what the next response will be; "That could just be a led on your bedroom ceiling" or something along those lines. I am not playing into that game, cause it's pointless. I don't care if you believe me or not, it's not the point of this thread. You know what they call people who miss the point??

Secondly stop trying to tell me that science today has a 'definitive' idea about anything, and announcing it as 'solid fact'. That represents one of the most naive statements you could ever utter. Much of physics is greatly flawed. You need only look at that them trying to figure out the behaviour of quarks from working backwards without the energy and motion fields that created them, to understand that science is as erroneous today as it was 100 years ago. That is the nature of science. It's not proven right, only 'accepted' as most plausible.

There is a saying; "Don't argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

So once again .. Goodbye.

MODERATOR .. TRASH THIS DAMN THREAD ALREADY. I'm off.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Come on guys. I think ATS it's an open minded forum. The forum description says "Dreams & Predictions: Discuss your dreams, predictions, and other state-of-mind topics." So what's wrong with the thread of BornOfSin?

In some points I even agree with him. Let's look back what's science "knows" in the past. 500 years ago science "knows" the Earth was flat and the sun is revolving around it. Nowadays we would laugh about such "science". But think of what people would think 500 years in the future about us. I'm quite sure they were laughing at us and our theories about everything.

I don't know if he has really this 5th kind of whatever. But I will read it and try make my own opinion. And if it doesn't fit in my mindset, I move on to the next thread without calling him directly or indirect an idiot. Period!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartanian

500 years ago science "knows" the Earth was flat and the sun is revolving around it.

500 years ago there was no science but there was a lot of superstition and ignorance. But 500 years ago educated people knew the Earth was round. That is not a difficult conclusion to reach.

Figuring out that the Earth revolves around the sun is trickier though. The first real scientist was Galileo. He figured it out.

edit on 3/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

500 years ago there was no science but there was a lot of superstition and ignorance.

Well and today it's different?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yes.
Now there is science.
Of course, that doesn't stop the superstition and ignorance. It just provides an alternative.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I thought it was Aristarchus of Samos that first did that back in 300 - 200 BC?

And then later Copernicus provided the math for it?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Aristarchus calculated the diameter of the Earth. But he did propose the heliocentric system.

Later, others expanded on the idea. Galileo really nailed it down with his telescopic observations. That was the science part of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by eriktheawful

Aristarchus calculated the diameter of the Earth. But he did propose the heliocentric system.

Later, others expanded on the idea. Galileo really nailed it down with his telescopic observations. That was the science part of it.

That's right.

Then later Kepler and Newton cemented it down with their work.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

500 years ago science "knows" the Earth was flat and the sun is revolving around it.

500 years ago there was no science but there was a lot of superstition and ignorance. But 500 years ago educated people knew the Earth was round. That is not a difficult conclusion to reach.

Figuring out that the Earth revolves around the sun is trickier though. The first real scientist was Galileo. He figured it out.

Well i have a funny thought for all of this. So you are saying there is no science 500 years ago. I'm going to agree with you. There also wasn't dinosaurs 100 years ago. Does that mean they didn't exist? haha i got you. You thought i was going to use some non relating example to anything at all lol. Did you know that dinosaurs were known as Dragons? so science? maybe was called alchemy my friend.

And we both know how many traces of ancient star maps and alchemy known throughout the ages. The pyramids are still in explainable, people can try to say 2500. But anyone could of rolled up to the pyramids if they were empty... If i were some tribal leader dude i would probably be dense somewhat being a nomad. Coming across all that, Humans can take the time to find things out. And even stumbling upon stuff like that... paranormal experiences happen all the time. So whose the say the phraohs didnt just add onto it? Its a temple for Osiris and Orion, and with the book of the dead we can assume they had contact with these black dog black puma shapeshifters. We know throughout history that the personification of stars with certain deities in ancient temples were said to be LIVING beings as it is stated on the walls.

I myself have seen things i could not explain but now can. Because of Alchemy. Had i not found these sciences i would be clueless and wondering if im being stalked by a demon that likes to act neutral which completely illudes me, Or am i actually coming in contact with the so called being in the passed, that shapeshifts into a man upon request? Well i was sober, not sober on fear tho. But the point i am trying to say is. The box, the tv. The books. Can only give you so much if experiences and knowledge. When the world is already so scarcily described tho we arrogantly claim we are taiming its realms. These are false. Born made a good point, To state something so solidly without seeing it with your own 2 eyes is kind of blasphemeous. So to claim such knowledge of space. To claim to know the heavens is to claim to have sat there for a 1000 years, and then to look upon fellow man and say, Well for 1000 years i have seen things created and destroyed, comets pass and celestial events with the heavenly bodies.

Well non of us are 1000 years old and constantly staring at the sky. But we got sattelites now, So If anyone is going to claim absolute certaintity, it will be the sattellite after 1000 years. Yeah sounds like im exadurating, but space is.. very slow.

edit on 26-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Most of the time when many of us talk about Science we mean it in this context:

In modern use, "science" more often refers to a way of pursuing knowledge, not only the knowledge itself. It is "often treated as synonymous with 'natural and physical science', and thus restricted to those branches of study that relate to the phenomena of the material universe and their laws, sometimes with implied exclusion of pure mathematics. This is now the dominant sense in ordinary use."[5] This narrower sense of "science" developed as scientists such as Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei and Isaac Newton began formulating laws of nature such as Newton's laws of motion. In this period it became more common to refer to natural philosophy as "natural science". Over the course of the 19th century, the word "science" became increasingly associated with the scientific method, a disciplined way to study the natural world, including physics, chemistry, geology and biology. It is in the 19th century also that the term scientist was created by the naturalist-theologian William Whewell to distinguish those who sought knowledge on nature from those who sought knowledge on other disciplines. The Oxford English Dictionary dates the origin of the word "scientist" to 1834. This sometimes left the study of human thought and society in a linguistic limbo, which was resolved by classifying these areas of academic study as social science. Similarly, several other major areas of disciplined study and knowledge exist today under the general rubric of "science", such as formal science and applied science.

And we normally mean science as explored by the Scientific Method:

a method or procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
BornOfSin, you might be right with the message you are receiving. Just found this prediction from another ATS thread today.

Prediction

Year 2014 Little planet earth is slowly approaching and there is the possibility of colliding with the Earth, the existence of this small planet affects issues arise concerning the sinking of mankind on earth.

Year 2015 Mid-November the world's average temperature likely to reach 59? Celsius, there are a lot of people die from the heat, thus the confusion of the world getting worse.

Year 2016 Mid-April typhoon attacks, there was capital cities in China were damaged, some 1,000 people were killed. U.S. President George W. now Bush going into hospital emergency room, his soul at death's door.

In 2018 On the issue of small planet to earth approach, the leaders of the world's governments gather mitigation meeting. Juce-lino in 2000 had to predict, but it also tells the little planet's existence to NASA, on June 31, 2002 NASA officials are calling a small minor planet "2002NZT7". In 2019 Most likely solution would be to use the power of the results of scientific research, but if the earth collided with him, then it could result in 1/3 of the world population disappeared. Jucelino extrapolate small planet collided with the Earth by 60%. Sea area east Japan earthquake will happen super large still more powerful than the earthquake that happened in the oceans of Sumatra, Indonesia.

Year 2025 Climatology experts rediscover small planet, it is very likely asking questions back to earth, the possibility of colliding at 80%.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There are earlier examples of the scientific method in ancient cultures. A quick trip to wikipedia will discover this. One of my kids is in 4th grade who needed to do a science fair project applying the scientific method. A research project over a planet or animal just wasn't going to do for her this year. (We did ink blots). We just read all this stuff so I've had a recent refresher. The scientific method is older than a few centuries old. More like developing over millennium, right along with humanity.

History of the Scientific Method

Peace,
Cirque

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join