It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens stare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The only aliens I know that stare are the ones piled in the bed of a pick-up truck that you're stuck behind on highway traffic. (It's very uncomfortable being stared at so I always find a way to occupy myself )

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Your fear is not knowing, your prison is time. Banish time and you will know all - time is the bars in your prison cell. The ones that have understanding will hear and the deaf will not understand a word.
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

So basically you're saying that you have a Cassandra complex.

Friend, this is ATS, or at least, it is trying to be. If you don't want anyone to question your story, post-it in the grey area.
The rest of the forum, including this thread, is dedicated to "denying ignorance".

Meaning that people will and should try to put your story into some kind of perspective, and you should be trying to assist them in comprehending your experience instead of reacting like an offended teenager when people have the nerve to question your out-of-the-ordinary testimony.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Taste. Not everyone has it.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by malkovichmalkovich

Excellent Post.

Welcome to ATS.

I think you may have been visited by Unity_99.

Carpe advenam.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by texasgirl

Taste. Not everyone has it.

Just trying to lighten up the posters here. It's a serious subject but is becoming an angry thread. My post also happens to be true.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation

reply to post by zysin5

As opposed to rigging your room with a 20$ camera on the off-chance that you've actually been hallucinating for the past forty years.

I don't owe you anything, and I certainly don't owe any of you any proof. This post is not for you. I'm not going to spend my day watching videos of me sleeping so that you can be satisfied with "proof".

I clearly read 'motion rigged' camera. Meaning you only have to watch the parts where moving is involved. Unless you move all night, I doubt you would have to spend hours scanning the tape.
I'm not saying you have to provide proof. But if I were you, I would give it a try, if only to understand it better.
It's not such a bad suggestion.

Cheers,

z00mster

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't think I visit anyone. LOL. But if you're really energy prone to recognition, just about everyone coming in greets you, and its a real gift, for which I am awed and grateful.

This world is not what we think, its like webbing, like a sticky congested ball of energy that is dusty, dirty, webbing.

The only thing you can do is bring in the light, not full spectrum, but only the weightless high freqeuncy happy, joyful, love, sharing and caring kind, and hold that focal point.

When any soul raises its frequency to love, and sees through the programming, they become a focal point in which Good comes in and cleans up the mess around us. I was told it didn't matter where you live, you can live anywhere, and hold that light, which is akin to holding safety, that you are bringing out the sun, and the rain that does fall will be purified. To do the work you came to do, help wherever you can, notice what's around you.

Thats literally why we're here, to clean up some of relationship problems in past lives and especially to raise the frequency of the webbing and provide access for all that is Love and Goodness.

You don't have to run to safety, see it where you are, for the more you love and give to others, the more it comes in.

And I know its a webbing, a really congested pile of goo, the universe around us, earth and her frequency. If you meditate, do not ground. That is a trap.

So what does that make the bottom feeders and even the lower frequency ETs around here?

Wake up and let more Love come in. Good Family.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Your fear is not knowing, your prison is time. Banish time and you will know all - time is the bars in your prison cell. The ones that have understanding will hear and the deaf will not understand a word.

So basically you're saying that you have a Cassandra complex.

Not at all. I was answering your question of what your fear was and how you could banish it - great esoteric knowledge for those with understanding.

If you don't want anyone to question your story, post-it in the grey area.
The rest of the forum, including this thread, is dedicated to "denying ignorance".

There has never been any conclusive proof for the whole alien abduction and ufo phenomena, so by your logic the whole "Aliens & UFO's" should be closed until someone can prove anything related to it. How can you lay it on my shoulders to prove something that none has in 5000 years. Get real.

Meaning that people will and should try to put your story into some kind of perspective, and you should be trying to assist them in comprehending your experience instead of reacting like an offended teenager when people have the nerve to question your out-of-the-ordinary testimony.

You, "friend", is the offended teenager.

edit on 10-3-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Not at all. I was answering your question of what your fear was and how you could banish it - great esoteric knowledge for those with understanding..

You do realize that you are proving my point, right ?

You seem to be having trouble reading, so I'll try this again. No one is sugesting that your thread should be closed.

We ARE suggesting that you move it to a subsection of the forum where you can say what ever you want without being questioned, or burdoned with the provision of proof which you have repeatedly expressed no interest in sharing.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

How dare you approach another ATS member, or ANY human for that matter, and tell them that what they said isn't good enough?

If you mention that you ate a sandwich yesterday, would it make sense for me to tell you "pics or it didn't happen" or "sorry but that isn't good enough"? No. I would look like an annoying little prick for bothering you about something so stupid.

If the OP had said he ate a sandwich yesterday, well, I know sandwiches exist, and exist to be eaten.

If I told you point blank that my TV grew legs, did the funky chicken around the living room, then turned into a giant mouth and ate my dog before dissolving into a St Cecilia-esque burst of rose petals and piano music, then I'd expect you were either having me on or you were delusional.

So yep, there can be statements that aren't good enough to be convincing. If I were being "abducted" on a regular basis, I'd be recording it. Which is exactly what I did. I have sleep paralysis. I have extremely realistic dreams that occasionally involve abductions. They fit the classic story line. And my wife watches me have these dreams (albeit at a distance..she learned about that one) and she's recorded it from go to whoa to show me what I'm doing.

It's not that tough. If you really wanted to know what was happening, you'd find some way to instrument the thing. At least that's my first reaction as an engineer.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Not at all. I was answering your question of what your fear was and how you could banish it - great esoteric knowledge for those with understanding..

Not all with esoteric knowledge are initiated.

You seem to be having trouble reading,

My reading is just fine, but you clearly did'nt read my answer.

so I'll try this again. No one is sugesting that your thread should be closed.

Really, because I could have sworn the words "BAN" and "moved" was mentioned - must be my reading problems again.

We ARE suggesting that you move it to a subsection of the forum where you can say what ever you want without being questioned

I have never said I'm against being questioned, all I'm saying is that I can't provide proof.

, or burdoned with the provision of proof which you have repeatedly expressed no interest in sharing.

As I previously stated no one has proved alien abductions for 5,000 years, but I have to prove it? And, what is the point of a forum called "Aliens & UFOs" if definate proof is required - where there is none provided for the entire history of mankind. Oxymoron.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

"Ban" was mentioned because you are not posting in the grey area. If you had read the T&C before you joined, you would know that on regular ATS, we require proof when someone witnesses unexplicable phenomena. Failure to provide said proof may end up labeling you as a hoaxer. Hoaxers are banned.

"Move" was mentioned because it would allow you to keep the thread alive without risking the hoax label. We are suggesting that you move the thread to the gray area, a subforum of ATS where you can post stories without being required to provide any proof.

It's quite simple, really.
No proof => Gray Area.
Alternately, no proof, and insists on keeping thread on regular ATS => may be labelled Hoax => Can get the Op banned.

We were actually trying to help.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We were actually trying to help.

Awww... You're such a self-sacrifying hero, and I who misunderstood you all along. Humans, we are just here to help one another. No, humbug I say! I don't believe you were here to help me one bit, you were just interested in being right like everyone else. I can pick many quotes from your replies that where far from "helpful" in their wording, should I post them for the amusement of everyone?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
After one of these countless and numerous abductions, did you ever think about setting up a camera, getting a picture of the space-ship or their inhabitants, or ripping a piece of their clothing off or, you know, obtaining about any form of physical evidence ?

There have been accounts of setting up video cameras. During the 80s and 90s when the so called abductions were being reported in the thousands all of the personal attempts to video taped failed for numerous reasons - the tape recorder would stop working (aliens turned it off), the person would unconsciously turn the recorder off (hypnotic suggestion by the aliens), or the recorder would not catch anything (remember 3 or 4 aliens do not need to come into the house).

There have been two known cases about a professional team setting up video cameras in cross reference places so that the video cameras were looking at each other. These were completely mysterious and labeled unknown in conclusion. In one case there was alien activity but the camera looking at it picked nothing up but a mysterious dark cloud and there was evidence remaining. The other case the camera was taken apart but absolutely nothing happened while the other camera was looking at it during the same time, this should be one of the greatest observed scientific anomaly that was released.

We have to look at history in order to understand the story of this subject. In the 70s you did not have any reports of aliens entering a person's home, under hypnosis these individuals were telling stories based on real events that were absolutely strange. In all the events multiple witnesses would be outside somewhere, maybe a rural road or an area away from civilization. They would see a large glowing ball of light and shake it off at first until it appeared to have intelligent command, then they would look at a clock and see they were missing an hour or two of time. So the same lights and beings who were outside abducting people in the 70s were then going into houses during the 80s, this is because they had 'learned' about humans and how easy it would be to accomplish going inside the house. So it is logical to conclude that the aliens thought we could of had an unknown technology to detect them, but after learning not even a video camera can catch them it will be ok. Then you have the mass abductions stopping after the internet became popular at the new millenium. So if we were to look at the whole picture with logic it would seem (as we would assume) that the 'aliens' are one step ahead of us.

The reason for an alien to look into the eyes up close is simply to see what is in our subconscious, it is a way for them to view how we are, what decisions we have made, or personality traits, likes and dislikes, etc. It even goes further than that, they can go around the world and lead people into certain events with other chosen people based on the relationships between personalities.

Through the leaks of information and disinformation in the 1980s John Lear tells us in his letter (at a time before he told everyone the moon was in orbit because an alien ship had 'towed' it into place) -

MJ-12 representing the U.S. Government made a deal with the EBE’s (extraterrestrial biological entities) or “Greys” around the period of 1969-1970-1971. The “deal” was in exchange for technology that they would provide to us we would ignore the abductions that were going on. The EBE’s assured us that these abductions were merely ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations: (in fact these abductions have been for at least 3 purposes:

2) post hypnotic suggestion concerning an important event that will occur in the next 2 to 5 years and giving the subject someplace to go and something to perform at that time; under our best hypnotic techniques we were unable to find out when or where or what this event is

Well, John didn't know of the events at the time but it took another 10 or 15 years of reports from abductees to know the answer - somewhat of alien orchestrated relationships between soulmates based on the powers of occult magic. The aliens find the soulmates, bring them together, and the seperate them in what appears to be a very deep learning program for human love on earth.

Alien abductions extend beyond the medical exams and presupposed "alien/human" genetic hybridization breeding programs as premised in current UFO abduction literature. Alien orchestrated human bonding dramas in numerous abduction cases suggest an alternative factor in understanding the motives of the extraterrestrials’ interaction with humanity. These bonding dramas consist of alien instigated, "staged" relationship manipulations, emotional and sexual bonding arrangements between two targeted abductee partners, often resulting in dramatic love obsessions in one or both partners.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

With your cynicism and general disdain for humility won't help you get your 'story' out there, if you'd even call it that.

Only on ATS does someone make a thread with no proof of ANYTHING, become defensive and rude when questioned, then still has the audacity to play Mr. Know-it-all while blatantly insulting and ignoring helpful comments that were trying to assist the OP and his thread.

But nope, cynicism prevails. Talk all the talk you want OP but I could take forty minutes out of my day to make up a story about alien abductions and have it be far more entrapping and plausible than yours. Then, I'll post it on here with no proof and constantly battle off any/every comment that goes against my story because God forbid I may just be lieing for attention.

Go ahead and throw me a Latin phrase so you can get off your self-perpetuated superiority complex.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

what an interesting topic; sorry that so many would like to go off it and once again challenge the concept of abduction--which actually, the thread was not about..

you could be right..but also it could be them accessing your genetic memory, or, it could be once again the infamous screen imagery.youarenotalone.freeforums.org... very hard to say why they stare, but i would guess it is some sort of hypnotism, either to make you forget or perhaps, as you said, to delve deeper into your mind.

but they can only do so much with that, really, they are apparently 'losing their touch' imo..check out the website in the sig, a couple of experiencers actually were able to go after them; we talk often of different tools to use to be more aware and thus not be controlled when they are taking us..

one thing, tho, no offense, do not wish this on anyone, ever..i don't know about anyone else, but i do not want this to happen to anyone, myself and my family included....but it does, and it is real, and no, the cameras will all malfunction, and pray tell, if you 'caught one' on tape, exactly what would you do with it anyway?((assuming that the ptb wouldn't grab it, that is). do you honestly think that a tape will stop this? and please, with all the cgi going on, do you think anyone would believe the tape anyway?

this poster just wanted opinions on the 'why' of the stare that many of us have seen; i would think that if one did not have opinions on that subject that they would abstain from posting, but that's just me, i guess.

you might want to find others and other places to post who will be more open to your theories..i for one, would like to post this topic where it could be analyzed seriously..i know some experiencers who may have some interesting opinions..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

That's interesting. When being abducted I sometimes feel their (the aliens) emotions, and some (but not all) of them have sadistic emotions - power hungry and seemingly knowing that no one can punish them. The greys in black suits are like army, militia, security, or police and many of these have sadistic emotions. There are other ones, like the engineers or the ones doing the actual research on people - these are different personality types alltogether, and it's quite pleasant to share emotions with them. These have uniforms of other colors than black. At one time I could feel the emotions of the one alien doing research on me when three security aliens in black came in - I could feel that they despised each other. The aliens I have been dealing with are all connected emotionally, a hive mentally but with different personality types.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your tone is getting wearing.

If you had posted this in the gray area, we would'nt be having this "discussion", because I and other members would not be here requiring proof. You have posted in a part of the forum where proof is required to support your theories.

What is complicated about that ?

And why do the members demanding proof, in a part of the forum where they are ENTITLED by the T&C to EXPECT IT, deserve your condescending tone and snapping remarks when YOU are the one who is actually TELLING US that you DO NOT HAVE THE PROOF that you are expected to provide in this part of the forum ?

edit on 10-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Lmao, the delusion is strong with this one.

Get a grip, you're not redefining getting abducted or anything with this story/theory.
Ppl get abducted all the time. Didn't you seen taken 1 and 2?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

With your cynicism and general disdain for humility won't help you get your 'story' out there, if you'd even call it that.

Atleast I have a story, what's yours - and where do you come from thinking you can pass judgement on me? Please!

Only on ATS does someone make a thread with no proof of ANYTHING, become defensive and rude when questioned, then still has the audacity to play Mr. Know-it-all while blatantly insulting and ignoring helpful comments that were trying to assist the OP and his thread.

And how exactly are you helping now?

But nope, cynicism prevails.

Yes, you are the perfect example of that just now. Look in the mirror.

Talk all the talk you want OP but I could take forty minutes out of my day to make up a story about alien abductions and have it be far more entrapping and plausible than yours.

Be my guest, I don't care what you write about. Oh, and I could write a bestseller book - "if I only could take forty minutes out of my day" - listen to yourself, it's pathetic...

Then, I'll post it on here with no proof and constantly battle off any/every comment that goes against my story because God forbid I may just be lieing for attention.

Good idea, I won't guarantee I will read it though.

Go ahead and throw me a Latin phrase so you can get off your self-perpetuated superiority complex.

Fortunatly the word "Idiot" is the same in both English and Latin, so I don't have to...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join