It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens stare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A common practice in alien abductions is where the alien stares directly into the eyes of the abuctee - often the aliens face is just a few inces from the abductees face. This has happened to me also at several occasions. The staring is usually just after some kind of induced traumatic experience, often seemingly projected directly into your mind by the aliens. I've personally seen family members screeming for me to help them only to vanish into thin air before the staring begins. So, why do they do this? I can only speak for myself, but after some of the abductions I have started to have memories from what seems to be previous lives. Therefore, I believe that they are accessing your "spirit memories" and the traumatic experience is how they "hack" into it - in lack of better words. I theorize that for a memory to be stored into the "spirit memory bank" it has to be accompanied by a significant emotion - pain or happiness does not matter, and this is why the aliens traumatises you before the staring begins. By triggering an emotional response in the abductee they can gain access to the "key" that accesses your spirit memory bank, and thus they can access the memories of your previous lives.

Far fetched theory? Well, staring into your own eyes can, according to black magic, make you remember your own lives:

Scrying mirrors are a divination tool for looking into past lives, and past, present, and future events. The black scrying mirror, also known as the "magic mirror" is a powerful metaphysical tool. It can reveal to the user secret hidden knowledge and clairvoyant ability and can act as a portal to other planes of existence in our universe...Now open your physical eyes and gaze into the mirror; remain relaxed and do not hesitate to blink when necessary...

If Scrying Mirrors work, is it so far fetched that some other entity can access your previous lives by staring into your eyes, just like you can access memories of your previous lives by staring into your own mirror image?

When I was a small kid, 3-5 yo. the aliens told me that they were interested in my past, I can only assume they meant past lives.

Peace out. MM.

edit on 10-3-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
After one of these countless and numerous abductions, did you ever think about setting up a camera, getting a picture of the space-ship or their inhabitants, or ripping a piece of their clothing off or, you know, obtaining about any form of physical evidence ?

Because, as interesting as this seems, right now we only have your word, and seeing how high the BS ratio on this site is, I'm afraid that's not good enough. Especially if the encounters are so numerous, yet the subject still fails to provide any form of physical evidence, the whole story does not really gain any credibility.

Personally, after trying to stare at me for the third time, I had either smacked the Alien into his face before he can pull his staring thing off, or had grabbed the 9mm Glock from underneath my pillow and .. you know .. got meself some Alien brain for further analysis.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I always find in most abduction cases the *stare* to be where things go bad or not from that point on.

Those that say they heard a voice and replied, they seem to get shown things, told things and generally nurtured by their abductors.

Those that freeze in fear or are non responsive seem to get.. well.. erm.. probed.

If i was to garner a guess.. i'd say it's a test, if you pass your above the normal and indoctrinated, if you fail your cattle to be tested on.

Fun guys.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
After one of these countless and numerous abductions, did you ever think about setting up a camera, getting a picture of the space-ship or their inhabitants, or ripping a piece of their clothing off or, you know, obtaining about any form of physical evidence ?

Setting up a camera? My first experiences happened I was 3-5 yo, should I had a camera ready perhaps? Then 20 years ago I once came home from school and both my parents were sitting completely paralyzed in our home when I entered, then all of the sudden aliens just popped out of thin air all around me, should I've had a camera with me you say? Then in the middle of the night you are taken when sleeping, should I have a camera with me in bed perhaps or put up 24/7 video surveillance of my bedroom?

Because, as interesting as this seems, right now we only have your word, and seeing how high the BS ratio on this site is, I'm afraid that's not good enough. Especially if the encounters are so numerous, yet the subject still fails to provide any form of physical evidence, the whole story does not really gain any credibility.

Feel free to disbelieve me, personally I'm not bothered a bit. Read the Allegory of the Cave and you can perhaps imagine how a abductee feels when trying to reach out and explain what they have experienced.

Personally, after trying to stare at me for the third time, I had either smacked the Alien into his face before he can pull his staring thing off, or had grabbed the 9mm Glock from underneath my pillow and .. you know .. got meself some Alien brain for further analysis.

Slap them? Just a few months ago I awoke sitting on the side of my bed with a alien 5 inches from my face, I had a dream where I met a small girl - it all felt strange and I woke up because the dream made no sense. When I woke up an alien was there in my bedroom, my body was paralyzed except my left arm - I tried to hit it but my left arm went limp and it only barely made it to touch the face of the alien. The skin was like blue wet sandpaper and the next day my fingers smelled like ammonia. During abductions the aliens have almost 100% control of your body, you have no idea of the mental control aliens have on their victims.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm not saying I do or do not believe your experiences, however I would advise you to consult this link.

Maybe this will give you a different perspective on things.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I did that thing with mirrors.

Spend a good bit of time sort of meditating and staring into my own eyes.

I never read anything on this.

So then after doing it a good few times, one time I got to see everything. I would have had glimpses before but would always stop because it got too scary/disturbing.

This time I did not stop. I kept going.

I watched myself transform in the mirror and seen a reflection of myself change dozens and dozens of times. It was fairly spectacular. I seen so many different images. Some pretty disturbing too. I even change height , size, color , quite a lot. At one point I even recall seeing myself as a sort of stone-age person with very odd features. Seen myself very disfigured too. All sorts of dress.

It was very hard to hold onto any of the images in memory. It was easy enough to tap into but when you come back out again you loose a lot of what you have seen. Did this about a couple of years ago and feel it would be easy enough to achieve again.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
I'm not saying I do or do not believe your experiences, however I would advise you to consult this link.

Maybe this will give you a different perspective on things.

I've known about sleep paralyzis since I first read about it 1996/97. I have a witness to one of my abductions, and many has happened when I was not sleeping during the middle of the day, as the one I mentioned earlier where my parents were paralyzed. Believe me, Sleep Paralysis is not a "solution to all" alien abductions as many seem to claim these days.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
should I have a camera with me in bed perhaps or put up 24/7 video surveillance of my bedroom?

Sure. That's what I would've done. Seeing a motion-triggered webcam is available for 20$, I don't really see why not. But getting evidence of what has to be one of the most important issues in human history, 20$ is a bit too much, I see. Just not worth it.

Feel free to disbelieve me, personally I'm not bothered a bit. Read the Allegory of the Cave and you can perhaps imagine how a abductee feels when trying to reach out and explain what they have experienced.

This is not about believing but about solid evidence. I am impartial when it comes to analyzing E.T. related issues. May it be claims of abductions or sightings. I have studied a 600 page book from the MIT about the abduction phenomenon, and I am convinced that it is in many cases a real experience.

During abductions the aliens have almost 100% control of your body, you have no idea of the mental control aliens have on their victims.

Assuming the mental control is based upon manipulating the electromagnetic field of your brain .. ever tried the good old Aluminum foil ? I would have. Or some sort of Faradays cage or a motion triggered EMP pulse. Each of which would be really easy to accomplish.

So all in all. Did you ever try to take ANY actions, other than laying fearfully in your bed, waiting for the next visit ? I have a hard time imagining this over the period of a life time. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Oh I'm not saying that it systematically is. However, sleep paralysis does explain a lot of cases.
As I said, I don't believe or disbelieve you, I mearly offered a different perspective on the subject. If you already have entertained that different perspective, and were able to dismiss it in the light of exterior proof, well, that's fine with me.

edit on 10-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So all in all. Did you ever try to take ANY actions, other than laying fearfully in your bed, waiting for the next visit ? I have a hard time imagining this over the period of a life time. That's all I'm saying.

Perhaps you too will be "lucky" enough to experience this, so that you too can "brag" in internet "expert" forums and be scoffed by "the experts" that have read "600 pages" of a paper that someone else wrote and by that has such a "firm knowledge" of the subject that he/she can completly disregard 40 years of personal experience . You have no idea have you? I will ask them next time to make you a visit so you too can be so "lucky" and "special", H1ght3chHippie I will mention you.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

a connection between scrying mirrors and big black eyes?

my question, after your interesting theory, is why? not doubting it happens but I would like to go the next step and ask why they want/need to access it?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You give a sarcastic reply, detailing the reasons why you can't get pictures, but claim this is still going on. You're not a child now, so what's stopping you? Apparently you do care if we believe you, you're taking the trouble to post it.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Vocem unum ego sum opprimit multis.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Vocem unum ego sum opprimit multis.

You mean?
"I am a voice of one overwhelms many." ???

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Learn real latin and not some online translate tool. The message was for DAVID64, he uses latin in his subtext to "seem smart" while at the same time accusing me of "caring what other thinks of me" - seems he too wants to project something about himself. Anyway, I don't owe any of you any "proof" of anything, and, as I said, I don't care if you believe me. And, do you think I don't have other things going on in my life to not sit down and review my last night sleep on video. The ones that the post was meant for will hear it, that was the real "voice that cries out in the wilderness".

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

okay thanks for your condescending reply.

Good day to you...

edit on 10-3-2013 by zysin5 because: edit, as the response was less Dbagish, than I first saw.. So changed my reply to save from any bickering.

BTW-- Your the one who started the thread.. So yeah, the burdern of proof is on you there guy.
edit on 10-3-2013 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

Not going to waste a new reply on you.. So here it is..
No proof for anything at all? And I made you laugh.. heh. Not sure if you have been drinking a bit this evening, or started early.. Or you are thinking outside the box.

But there is plenty of "proof" for many things in this world.. IE. lets start simple. There is proof you wrote what you wrote on a web Forum called ATS. Comman sense right?
And of all the people for you to snub... You snub me for asking a simple question.. When I could have very well offered this thread something. But when you come off like a jerk, I have no reason to waste any more time on a person who is not thinking straight. Proof.. Look around you.. Step in front of a bus, and see what happens. Bet there would be proof left all over the road, that a moving object hitting a person, would clearly do some damage, if not kill them out right.. But I will end this here.. You got off on the wrong foot with me I guess...
Your loss.. Not mine.
PS-- We write in English on this site.. So you sir, are the one being cryptic and all mystical in here..
I call BS on your whole story. But that is my humble Feeling.
edit on 10-3-2013 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Uh-oh! You heard that, folks...

He's "afraid it isn't good enough" for him.
Seriously? Did you seriously just say that? Who gives a rats ass if it isn't good enough for you? Why would you come in here and say that, like it means anything or is related to the topic at all? How dare you approach another ATS member, or ANY human for that matter, and tell them that what they said isn't good enough? What makes you think they were trying to be "good enough" for anyone or anything?

"I'm afraid that isn't good enough"
of all the nerve

Nobody's trying to convince you. It's something you either believe or you don't believe...at least until it happens to you. And I really wish it does...happen to you, that is.

If you mention that you ate a sandwich yesterday, would it make sense for me to tell you "pics or it didn't happen" or "sorry but that isn't good enough"? No. I would look like an annoying little prick for bothering you about something so stupid.

OP: when you had induced trauma where you saw your loved one crying for help, was that a real memory that happened, or just made up from nowhere like a dream?

Do they always come at night?

They were interested in your past... Maybe you heritage, as in genes? Maybe your past lives are linked to your genes? Probably not... Although I do believe some et are interested in the genes, DNA, chromosomes, etc. I don't have any physical vodence of that, though, in case anyone were wondering... -_-

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

BTW-- Your the one who started the thread.. So yeah, the burdern of proof is on you there guy.

There is no proof for anything, anything at all. The only thing one can know is that one is, was, and will always be. Proof... Huh-huh-huh, you make me laugh. I'm sorry to say that "proofs" are simulacra at best. Look at me, once again I'm preaching to The Languidulus.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Yeah zysin5, learn real latin, because nothing will help you deal with your alien problems like the mastery of a dead language, or the capacity to belittle other people for not understanding ancient roman catch phrases.

As opposed to rigging your room with a 20$ camera on the off-chance that you've actually been hallucinating for the past forty years.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

reply to post by zysin5

Yeah zysin5, learn real latin, because nothing will help you deal with your alien problems like the mastery of a dead language, or the capacity to belittle other people for not understanding ancient roman catch phrases.

I explained why I used latin, perhaps you can not read english either?

reply to post by zysin5

As opposed to rigging your room with a 20$ camera on the off-chance that you've actually been hallucinating for the past forty years.

I don't owe you anything, and I certainly don't owe any of you any proof. This post is not for you. I'm not going to spend my day watching videos of me sleeping so that you can be satisfied with "proof".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join