It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens stare

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
A common practice in alien abductions is where the alien stares directly into the eyes of the abuctee - often the aliens face is just a few inces from the abductees face. This has happened to me also at several occasions. The staring is usually just after some kind of induced traumatic experience, often seemingly projected directly into your mind by the aliens. I've personally seen family members screeming for me to help them only to vanish into thin air before the staring begins. So, why do they do this? I can only speak for myself, but after some of the abductions I have started to have memories from what seems to be previous lives. Therefore, I believe that they are accessing your "spirit memories" and the traumatic experience is how they "hack" into it - in lack of better words. I theorize that for a memory to be stored into the "spirit memory bank" it has to be accompanied by a significant emotion - pain or happiness does not matter, and this is why the aliens traumatises you before the staring begins. By triggering an emotional response in the abductee they can gain access to the "key" that accesses your spirit memory bank, and thus they can access the memories of your previous lives.

Far fetched theory? Well, staring into your own eyes can, according to black magic, make you remember your own lives:

Scrying mirrors are a divination tool for looking into past lives, and past, present, and future events. The black scrying mirror, also known as the "magic mirror" is a powerful metaphysical tool. It can reveal to the user secret hidden knowledge and clairvoyant ability and can act as a portal to other planes of existence in our universe...Now open your physical eyes and gaze into the mirror; remain relaxed and do not hesitate to blink when necessary...

If Scrying Mirrors work, is it so far fetched that some other entity can access your previous lives by staring into your eyes, just like you can access memories of your previous lives by staring into your own mirror image?

When I was a small kid, 3-5 yo. the aliens told me that they were interested in my past, I can only assume they meant past lives.

Peace out. MM.

edit on 10-3-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

Interesting thread, thanks for posting it! After having experience with this, may I suggest an alternate theory? In a way it meshes with yours, in a way... they are accessing things, but I don't believe it has anything to do with past lives....

I've had a lot of experience with this. And yes, it does seem to happen after a traumatic event with them, but here's what I know:

I've seen people I love as holograms that disappear (similar-sounding to what you described of people vanishing) and they used them to elicit an emotional response out of me, suddenly I was very angry, though in "real life" I would not have been, but they use your secret fears against you to elicit & study your response. Once I realize what is going on, the hologram will disappear and I will be under a new set of circumstances. The incident I remember most (and it was the last one I had with them) involved me laying on a slab of stone that floating a foot or so above the ground. I seemed to be outside somewhere mountainous but it didn't seem like "here". 100 feet or so away I could see my husband on an identical slab, that's how I knew they were floating above the ground. He was alone. I could only turn my head side to side and could not move anything else, though I wasn't tied down in any way. Both he and I weren't clothed at all. In between where he was and i was, was a small tree/large bush. They stood around me in a very large circle, maybe 10 of them (usually there are only 3). One of them leaned in and told me (telepathically, they never actually move their "mouths"), staring into my eyes, to stay perfectly still and not scream. I would want to, but not to do it, because I won't actually be hurt, even though it feels as if I will. Then from behind the tree came strange versions of animals I am actually very afraid of in real life, bears and mountain lions. They seemed like hybrids of something, though, very weird. The animals came up and stared into my eyes as well, growling and snarling in my face. I was terrified. Then they came back and stared into my eyes as well and that's all I remember.

They've done versions of this type of thing many times and I now understand that all they're doing is studying human emotion. Love and fear are the strongest emotions we have and it seems they don't understand it. They do seem to want us to understand these things aren't "real" and we'll be fine, but they do need to study it, for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Your tone is getting wearing.

My tone? Your "tone" has been wearing from the start.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The world and certain parts of the cosmos, are like congealed dirty low energy webs. Its actually all plasma discharge, lower frequency, but can be infestation, which is what we actually in, an infestation.

Empty your mind, bring in the love light infinity progression. Any problem becomes less difficult, any vice or habit, we have, if we raise to love and reach the higher weightless energy of self and family/source, by seeking joyful thoughts, equal thoughts, laughter, nature, birdsong, we are able to see on a higher plain, the problems become childish ones, ones we can overcome in ourselves. Again easier said than done, simple but hard.

When you do that, give to others, you bring of yourself here, your infinite self here, and more of your Source here.

Ets are spectrums of densities and polarities/magnetism, and there is full spectrum light energy plasma, the whole thing around us, so you can change your experiences by changing your perception, yourself, your efforts and reaching the higher lighter weightless love light spectrum.

On Feburary 4th, had contact with, it was like a river, of crafts that were here, and curved all the way back to the sun, coming through that big trianglular hole in the corona. Each craft was not quite triangular, wedge shaped, sort of, huge. I was told they were going over ever major city, and that we all had help, all it takes is striving yearning for love and being kind to each other and I would call them angel ETS. We have a lot of help here.

Our heart/pump/magnetic resonance device, that pumps out our magnetic jail bars, our blood is like a jailer to our souls temporally, while in body. In this congested infested area basically.

Raise the frequency of your heart, to fly open those doors, and your ET experiences will change dramatically. We had roughly 3 X a week medical, greys messing with our family, that doesnt happen any more.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Someone actually did this a couple of years ago, but it was debunked as CGI etc. If I manged to film something, what is the odds it would not be deemed a fake?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwouldknow
Lmao, the delusion is strong with this one.

Get a grip, you're not redefining getting abducted or anything with this story/theory.
Ppl get abducted all the time. Didn't you seen taken 1 and 2?

Lol, and what "new" are you contributing with your reply? Just another debunker with no story and no knowledge.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting and nice
May I ask, what did they look like, the angel ones? Very tall, typical angel "look" (i.e., white gown, gold sash), white-blonde hair, pale almost bluish translucent skin, chiseled features that are almost pointy, feet that are more animal-like than anything and don't touch the ground? This kind is very "pure" and I believe account for the angels we read about in the bible and that people claim to have seen historically. They are our guides (or what some say are guardian angels). They do come with the triangles and triangles and 3s are almost sacred to them.

If the above is similar/familiar to you, would love to talk to you more about this via message

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The size of your ego is quite overwhelming.

For the last time, please just move the thread to the grey area, where you are allowed to post whatever you want without providing proof, and all the skeptics, myself included, will leave you to discuss your staring aliens, end of story.

You have been warned, and not only by me. Failing this, the staff will be alerted about your attitude problem and your repeated and assumed breaches of ATS posting policy, and they will move the thread for you. You won't be making any friends in the process.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hallelujah.

Have a nice thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The size of your ego is quite overwhelming.

No one has a larger Ego than me!

More esoteric knowledge coming your way, still for free:

The only thing you really have is your Ego, and rejecting it goes against the first law in The Natural Laws of the Cosmoses (Yes, thats in plural). The Awakening of The Self is considered the most beautful thing in the Cosmoses, as it reflects all the way back to Ein Sof (The Absolute) and his awakening that spawned he creation of all The Ideas of Existence.

If you ppl only knew the Eternal Jewles I'm giving you here... Oh, man. Appreciate it, that's an order

You have been warned

Lol. Oh, I'm so scared, please don't hurt me... I'm not afraid of you.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hallelujah.

Have a nice thread.

Good riddance.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You will always have skeptics who won't believe your story. I've never witnessed a UFO, but I've researched a lot on the subject and abduction cases. Many sightings and abductions are very similar and when you compare case studies and weigh the credibility of the witnesses, you come away from it believing people are genuinely experiencing something outside of this world.

Hang in there, I'm sure one day you will be vindicated. Hopefully sooner than later.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ismail

I dont think the OP is allowed to move this thread anymore. I believe theres a time limit, so a Mod would have to move it as they see fit. Continually asking for proof through the entire thread is quite childish. Or even stalkerish. As for the OP... I'm not sure how much I believe but this has been an interesting read and I appreciate the thread. I've had a few experinces of Aliens and not being able to move, and I dont recall ever having sleep paralysis. Although thats what I chalk it up to. Of course I'm not saying thats what you should do, as everyones experiences are different in every aspect of life. Thanks for the thread OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Sorry mate,

but that video looks like she snuggled up close to her husband for 13 minutes

and then rolled over again, disturbing him

and me with a view of his naked buttocks.

Not nice.

Like your attitude to people who question you.

Boo.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Go ahead and mess with the dark arts. See where that leads. Oh, you already have. Keep it up and see where it takes you. You don't want to go there.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I doubt there is any statement in the T&C, that states or even implies, that one must provide proof of their opinions or beliefs. So... leave the OP alone. If you do not appreciate the information MerkabaMeditation is providing, then go elsewhere.

Edit: Nevermind, I am incorrect.
edit on 2013/3/10 by heyitsok because: Mea culpa.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Go ahead and mess with the dark arts. See where that leads. Oh, you already have. Keep it up and see where it takes you. You don't want to go there.

Palpatine to Anakin
If one is to understand the great mystery, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic, narrow view of the Jedi. If you wish to become a complete and wise leader, you must embrace a larger view of the Force.

Much true in that SW quote. Oh, and they came to me first, they sought me out, and not me them.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hello op thanks for posting this interesting thread..

I noticed some suggested you setting up 24/7 hidden surveillance to capture the abductions.
I would suggest YOU don't do this, because they will know what you done and find a way not to show up on those cameras.

What I would suggest is you give a note and small hidden wireless cam to a friend you trust, on the note you write he must install this camera in your bedroom at a time unknown to you and you must be unaware of the location the camera is hidden, the more you don't know the better

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Hang in there, I'm sure one day you will be vindicated. Hopefully sooner than later.

Oh, I will get my revenge. Eternity is a very, very, very long time, and there are many cosmoses to come. One day I will be the one with power over those abducting me today, and I will threat them 1000000x worse then them me - that will be a glorious day of torture and victory! They may get away with it now, but nothing is ever hidden and all is revealed at The End of Time - I will know all and remember everything for all of Eternity.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

When energy gives an image, you don't know what its really like, so you're shown what works for you, at least that is how I interpret. What I saw was inside one of the crafts, and a crew that was nordic. And ranged in age. Both women and men. I was told that there was a protocol, could only know or see the surface level which made me feel sad as if I was not ready, though safety is not knowing alot actually. When I wondered why show me this, this man, held my hands and kissed me on my cheeks, and expressed that I was loved. One man was wearing a rich royal dark blue, more jewel like and beautiful than navy or colors we see, with something on his shoulders, and a panel on the top of his chest like unto a slivered blue, lighter with what looked like a floral design emblem. I almost wondered if it was like the flower of life design. I knew they were waking more up, nudging more to awareness, and it was always about love and seeing something more positive taking place than any program we're given.

And to trust in Love, in Goodness/God/Family, kindness and really striving to yearn for or act upon, depends on circumstances or even what you're allowed to do, solutions, equality and freedom hand in hand, clean healed world and nature without anyone being harmed. Seeing no one harmed, all waking up. I say God in an inclusive way. I don't like religions, but some of them hero's in them are different story. God is to me, Good Family and may specifically mean, the Spirit of Peace and Love that unites all on higher levels.

I know we have a wonderful group overhead. we're supposed to be reaching up, not just expecting the hand down, but striving to be like unto heaven or eutopia or home, that weightless, no guilt or harm, helping, caring, love. There is no money, no need for it, no slavery, no forcing, but we would never walk by anyone in need, never harm growing life.

edit on 10-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I remember seeing a documentary (can't recall which one) where the staring was mentioned.
The explanation given then was that it's purpose was to sort of hypnotise the abductee.
As if the 'starer' is the anesthesist(?) of this operation.
Did anyone else see this? Or hear about it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join