It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens stare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Do you recall seeing anything that might reveal their purpose in abductions? I believe in abductions but all I know is that they are playing with the genetics of our DNA and probably have hybrids, but I don't get why they need our physical bodies. With their technology can't they clone anything they wanted?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok, let me try to make a point, having seen such critters but never having been abducted. If you visit my Squidoo article, hopefully, I can convince doubters that these critters are the real thing, but not for a minute are they space aliens in the common sense, though they would have you believe that. These are demons, same as known to Islam as the jinns (origin of word genie). They aren't from this dimension, though they can manifest physically in ours and put on all sorts of theatrics for the unfortunate targets they've chosen.

My grandfather was tormented nightly for about 40 years by these things (grey aliens), though it was always during his sleep and he appeared not to remember it. If you're a real born again Christian, meaning that you've had a true encounter with God per the holy spirit, then you probably have the resources required to get rid of these pests permanently. They have never bothered me, and left my grandfather alone as well if I stayed awake. I'm convinced that they do mutilate cattle to feed their next generation, and they are nothing to fool around with.

www.squidoo.com...

Forget about chopping off body parts or taking pictures. Being not from this dimension, they can't leave anything behind. You could take a photo, but these vermin are extremely astute and won't fall for it or will disable the cam.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Fro previous research on the topic, mind scanning is the most likely function of close up staring. It seams to be a technique learnt by the larger greys and does take some skill and practice to master. From other cases, it has been possible to resist this mental intrusion to some degree, but generally not for an alien experienced in the practice.

As for how it is done appears to have a close relationship with mental telepathy. As us humans can hear and speak with sound waves, other species are able to perform similar feats across electromagnetic waves. Since our brain operates through electricity, there is very much a potential their to read and direct thoughts with a very fine tuned and experienced understanding of electromagnetism. There have already been some devices on the market for a while that can respond to specific thoughts with research and development still continuing and progressing.

As for our emotional aspects, there are other chemical reactions in the brain that do move a lot slower than the electrical synapses and do contribute a large part to our emotional states. If such a feature is missing or very minor in their brains then there is some grounds for curiosity and further research on their part. But as for why they do things we do can also apply to us just as strongly.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ed romaneck has got a couple shots......(hes a real abductee)
Though i dont know why anyone would want to take the trouble to be a bogus one....by the reception youve put up with the last 6 pages your are either a real crazy alien abduction guy, or the real deal......
I go with John Mack on this and figure hes probably a lot better suited to figure out if people are really living these claims or not...
Dont have to get defensive with me, but i would like to ask you some questions....
Tho yer probably pissed you even spoke up by now.....

One....do you know the origin, distance to, or the location of these beings home?
Two.....can you give an impression as to what they are heading towards?
Three.....Do you have any ideas as to the how of their technolgiy?
Any technology at all?(just what it may be based on even)
thanks..................s
edit on 11-3-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
A common practice in alien abductions is where the alien stares directly into the eyes of the abuctee - often the aliens face is just a few inces from the abductees face. This has happened to me also at several occasions. The staring is usually just after some kind of induced traumatic experience, often seemingly projected directly into your mind by the aliens. I've personally seen family members screeming for me to help them only to vanish into thin air before the staring begins. So, why do they do this? I can only speak for myself, but after some of the abductions I have started to have memories from what seems to be previous lives. Therefore, I believe that they are accessing your "spirit memories" and the traumatic experience is how they "hack" into it - in lack of better words. I theorize that for a memory to be stored into the "spirit memory bank" it has to be accompanied by a significant emotion - pain or happiness does not matter, and this is why the aliens traumatises you before the staring begins. By triggering an emotional response in the abductee they can gain access to the "key" that accesses your spirit memory bank, and thus they can access the memories of your previous lives.

Far fetched theory? Well, staring into your own eyes can, according to black magic, make you remember your own lives:

Scrying mirrors are a divination tool for looking into past lives, and past, present, and future events. The black scrying mirror, also known as the "magic mirror" is a powerful metaphysical tool. It can reveal to the user secret hidden knowledge and clairvoyant ability and can act as a portal to other planes of existence in our universe...Now open your physical eyes and gaze into the mirror; remain relaxed and do not hesitate to blink when necessary...

If Scrying Mirrors work, is it so far fetched that some other entity can access your previous lives by staring into your eyes, just like you can access memories of your previous lives by staring into your own mirror image?

When I was a small kid, 3-5 yo. the aliens told me that they were interested in my past, I can only assume they meant past lives.

Peace out. MM.

edit on 10-3-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

That's the best theory i've heard as regards the staring and rings true somehow.

Nostradamus stared into a hazel bowl full of water to see his visions of the future, so they say.

QV.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I first read the OP with some interest. Then I thought people may have been a little harsh on OP, but reading on, instead of giving more details, the OP became very defensive/ insulting. Still I read on because I find this an interesting topic. However I had to stop when I noticed that OP only answers to what he/she deemed offensive but totally ignores questions asked by other believers.
I also didn't like the Latin sentence, which made no sense to me [and I studied Neuroscience]. It doesn't mean people are stupid. I speak Japanese, should I embarrass you and then belittle you for it?

I mean there are people on this thread that seem on OP's wavelength and who had some good questions who get ignored, yet OP is quick to answer those that doubt. Also when MalkovichMalkovich wrote the most common sense post as to the reason why people need more than just a story, he got a : "Meh" reply.

Therefore I came to the conclusion that I am no longer interested in this thread, because of the OP's reactions. Shame. It could have been interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
So all in all. Did you ever try to take ANY actions, other than laying fearfully in your bed, waiting for the next visit ? I have a hard time imagining this over the period of a life time. That's all I'm saying.

Perhaps you too will be "lucky" enough to experience this, so that you too can "brag" in internet "expert" forums and be scoffed by "the experts" that have read "600 pages" of a paper that someone else wrote and by that has such a "firm knowledge" of the subject that he/she can completly disregard 40 years of personal experience . You have no idea have you? I will ask them next time to make you a visit so you too can be so "lucky" and "special", H1ght3chHippie I will mention you.

Lets not discriminate,

I want some action too

send them my way and they can learn the ways of my loopy world

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I don't believe you have ever seen an alien. The way you write and speak makes me think you are just kidding yourself and trying to enrol others in your wishful thinking.

Can you prove that? Where is the proof! I demand proof!

Lol.

Reductio ad absurdum (Google-friendly latin, kids)

Is that sarcasm?

Or are you actually demanding proof that you are kidding yourself from someone else?

See how the poster nerbot used the word "believe" and phrase "makes me think" in his post you replied to, this is what you wrote on page 1 to Ismail

perhaps you can not read english

"Perhaps I cannot read English" would of been more fitting.

You take too much of a defensive stance.
edit on 11-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I found this thread very interesting, and I have an alien experience of my own to relate that goes way beyond mere staring eyes.

Now, please don't mock too much, as I being totally sincere here and am simply seeking the thoughts of some ATS readers by posting this.

Some years ago I had an alien-type encounter that I just cannot get out of my mind: This was NOT a dream, but an extremely vivid experience that has lived with me ever since.

During the night I woke from my usual sleep in a very strange and unnerving place.

I thought it odd at the time, how I had arrived there, as I should have been sound asleep in my bed:

I assumed where I now stood was a building of some kind, although I couldn't make out any features to begin with, as it was so dark, but I sensed the place was huge, cathedral-like, but with an almost industrial 'feel' to it.

Then suddenly, I became aware of some figures in the distance; as I edged forward cautiously to take a look, I began to see more, (almost as if my eyes were beginning to adjust to this darkness), and now I could see a group cowled beings, dozens of them, with their heads bowed as if in prayer, kneeling before some kind of altar.

Now I could see them very clearly, even down to the texture of their cloth robes... astounding detail; then, simultaneously, they turned their heads and all looked up at me, as if suddenly they became aware of my presence... and their eyes shone with a brilliance that I cannot describe; it was then I received a telepathic message, which was almost emblazoned on my mind by the piercing rays from these eyes... 'it is forbidden for hominids to worship images of themselves'.

After that, I shot back into my physical body, so obviously this was more of an OBE, and perhaps should be labelled an Out of Body Experience – but with an alien slant.

Between then and now I have had many more weird experiences, and have seen some good real-life UFOs, but never anything more like the cowled beings encounter.

I have even been recorded on TV discussion shows several times, talking about my most dramatic alien experience, and yet every time, the part where I reveal what the aliens told me, it is censored out; so, as far as television goes, 'the message' has never been aired publicly.

So what could 'it is forbidden for hominids to worship images of themselves' really mean?

It's not so cryptic.. I have come to see this as referring to Idolatry, the worship of false idols, and although I mention it this way, please be assured, that I am not a religious person in any form or sense.

To further the hypothesis: Is it that these aliens ARE the gods who seeded man on earth? and that we are breaking practically every commandment in their book of rules... The Holy Bible? (including its numerous world variations)

Could it be that these aliens look on this world and their creations, in absolute horror and disgust at how we humans fawn before celebrities and wealth?... the moving 'images' of TV and Film? completely contrary to how we were instructed to behave?

Maybe it IS my task to spread this message... Just an idea.
edit on 11-3-2013 by BEAMS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A common practice in alien abductions is where the alien stares directly into the eyes of the abuctee - often the aliens face is just a few inces from the abductees face. This has happened to me also at several occasions. The staring is usually just after some kind of induced traumatic experience, often seemingly projected directly into your mind by the aliens. I've personally seen family members screeming for me to help them only to vanish into thin air before the staring begins. So, why do they do this? I can only speak for myself, but after some of the abductions I have started to have memories from what seems to be previous lives. Therefore, I believe that they are accessing your "spirit memories" and the traumatic experience is how they "hack" into it - in lack of better words. I theorize that for a memory to be stored into the "spirit memory bank" it has to be accompanied by a significant emotion - pain or happiness does not matter, and this is why the aliens traumatises you before the staring begins. By triggering an emotional response in the abductee they can gain access to the "key" that accesses your spirit memory bank, and thus they can access the memories of your previous lives.

Far fetched theory? Well, staring into your own eyes can, according to black magic, make you remember your own lives:

Scrying mirrors are a divination tool for looking into past lives, and past, present, and future events. The black scrying mirror, also known as the "magic mirror" is a powerful metaphysical tool. It can reveal to the user secret hidden knowledge and clairvoyant ability and can act as a portal to other planes of existence in our universe...Now open your physical eyes and gaze into the mirror; remain relaxed and do not hesitate to blink when necessary...

If Scrying Mirrors work, is it so far fetched that some other entity can access your previous lives by staring into your eyes, just like you can access memories of your previous lives by staring into your own mirror image?

When I was a small kid, 3-5 yo. the aliens told me that they were interested in my past, I can only assume they meant past lives.

Peace out. MM.

well since what people think are 'aliens/gods' etc, are actually demons/archons etcc, they are probably upto no good, and if you wish to keep them away, put a blessed crucifix under your pillow or on the wall above where you will sleep. This tends to do the trick with people who complained of this. But i bet you have dabbled with the occult or so ? I say this as anyone who opens themselves to that world, is like an open door to demonic and evil spirits. But it is upto you... Renounce all that and close that door, and they cannot mess with you.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Diverging on this topic, has anyone figured out why those who have both Native American and Irish blood seem to be abducted more than any other group? Just curious.

Someone mentioned seeing faces while Scrying. I've this thing going on when I lay down to nap. I close my eyes and if it is going to happen it does so instantly. I see faces, usually just a couple. Once there was a totally non-human face with tentacles. A few times I saw two people talking to each other, then they suddenly turned to look at me quite surprised. But unfortunately this only lasts a couple of seconds at most. Anyone have a similar experience?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey
Diverging on this topic, has anyone figured out why those who have both Native American and Irish blood seem to be abducted more than any other group? Just curious.

As both Irish and NA, I'll venture that we're more prone to hypnagogic dreams? Four of five of us brothers have had 'abduction' experiences repeatedly, and we all have sleep paralysis.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

"If Scrying Mirrors work, is it so far fetched that some other entity can access your previous lives by staring into your eyes, just like you can access memories of your previous lives by staring into your own mirror image? "

just like you can access memories of your previous lives by staring into your own mirror image?

if they worked they would be mass produced and sold in walmart..... ive stared into the mirror many times havent seen any past lives. heh, ive even owned a "scrying" mirror when i was into wiccan stuff,,, its complete BS lol. i have even done the BLOODY MARY OOOOHHH AHHHHH you know what happend,,, NOTHING lol.

"Slap them? Just a few months ago I awoke sitting on the side of my bed with a alien 5 inches from my face,"

another poster asked why you havent set up cameras you went on a blah blah about childhood and then you release this cherry bomb so, um where are the pics?lol

im calling complete bs , attention getter or you were molested by family members and have just replaced scarey uncly boby with scarey alien ^^

p.s i am a believer, just not in this crap ^9

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yeah, you just keep fooling yourself. You continue to be sarcastic to the ones who don't just fall at your feet, begging for more. If you want someone to believe you, go to some effort to prove your story. Next you're gonna tell us you tried it and They disabled the camera. If you've looked around ATS, you should know stories like this just don't fly without at least a bit of effort toward proving it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Absolute Rubbish. OP posts a story and gets all offended when someone asks him why he doesn't try to document and prove his encounters. Why get so offended? Just do it. I know I would if these things were happening to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You're being "dream fed" by very powerful demons...period. You've been fed highly suggestive, hypnotic false ideas designed to torment you and mislead you. For what it's worth...IF you want them to stop...use the name of Jesus next time you're attacked in bed....and be amazed at their reaction. How much is your mind made up on this -- consider my suggestion...it worked for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'll be trying this mirror 'experiment'. I'll report back after work, about 9 p.m Central time. If that holds any credibility, I might be a bit more inclined to believe you. I've had sleep paralysis on two occassions and only one time I had a scary sight/ feeling. A gigantic hand reaching for me. I was standing in light, surrounded by darkness and this hand was reaching for me. No aliens. Definitely sleep paralysis. My friend who frequently has sleep paralysis has never told me anything strange has ever happened to him. I'm stating this to try and garner credibility that sleep paralysis is not the explanation for these 'ET encounters'.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
After one of these countless and numerous abductions, did you ever think about setting up a camera, getting a picture of the space-ship or their inhabitants, or ripping a piece of their clothing off or, you know, obtaining about any form of physical evide9nce ?

Because, as interesting as this seems, right now we only have your word, and seeing how high the BS ratio on this site is, I'm afraid that's not good enough. Especially if the encounters are so numerous, yet the subject still fails to provide any form of physical evidence, the whole story does not really gain any credibility.

Personally, after trying to stare at me for the third time, I had either smacked the Alien into his face before he can pull his staring thing off, or had grabbed the 9mm Glock from underneath my pillow and .. you know .. got meself some Alien brain for further analysis.

What if it were you minus your body that they were abducting?

From all the accounts I have read this makes the most sense. Do you believe you have a soul or spirit? If so then do you believe that it is seperate from your body?

It is entirely possible that these aliens are monitoring us, experimenting with us, studying us and overall interacting with us a thousand times more than what we percieve.

I believe there is at least SOME truth to SOME of these abduction stories. And if only half of just one of the millions of accounts is true well then we know what the implications of that is.

Something tells me that the millions of people crossing almost all languages and culture barriers many not hearing other accounts telling similar stories of abduction has some small truth seed to it.

I don't claim to know exactly what is going on or if what they are doing have our best interest at heart but from all the evidence I have seen and read over the years there ARE aliens and they are monitoring us and interacting with us in some way.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleUnited

I'll be trying this mirror 'experiment'. I'll report back after work, about 9 p.m Central time. If that holds any credibility, I might be a bit more inclined to believe you. I've had sleep paralysis on two occassions and only one time I had a scary sight/ feeling. A gigantic hand reaching for me. I was standing in light, surrounded by darkness and this hand was reaching for me. No aliens. Definitely sleep paralysis. My friend who frequently has sleep paralysis has never told me anything strange has ever happened to him. I'm stating this to try and garner credibility that sleep paralysis is not the explanation for these 'ET encounters'.

I have sleep paralysis almost nightly and I have never had an ET experience ever. I'm not going to say there is no connection but from what I have personally experienced I have found no evidence to suggest that there is a connection.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

I have sleep paralysis almost nightly and I have never had an ET experience ever. I'm not going to say there is no connection but from what I have personally experienced I have found no evidence to suggest that there is a connection.

-Alien

I have really *structured* sleep paralysis. A lot of people tend to have just the feeling of horror and smothering. But not Clan Bedlam, we get movies with ours.

From when we were wee lads, a recurring theme were the 'little blue doctors' having school outside in the field, with kids from the other farms nearby. We'd be spirited out of bed to the school, then tucked back in before morning farm work started.

Later, the 'white lady' and the classic greys popped in, along with some pretty awful other stuff. The older we got, the darker the stuff became. It sort of stopped for me in late teens, then after the Army it restarted with dead people and the occasional grey.

It seems really real. Partly, I'd suppose, due to the fact that when the dream starts, I open my eyes and start looking around the room, and my subconscious paints the boogey men over the room as a backdrop. The old lady thought I was awake and talking to HER the first time, and reached out and grabbed me, which is where she learned that wasn't a good idea. (whoops)

Later, she recorded one of them. It looked pretty weird. My eyes open, I start breathing really heavily, talking, twitching, then sit up suddenly and I'm awake looking for the boogers in the room. To me, it's totally real for a few minutes after I wake up, it's really hard to convince myself there's nothing in the room.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join