It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Short Stories forum? Sure, it's an interesting piece of fiction, and maybe some people really do believe it, But ATS is for serious stuff, not fantasy.

However, if the OP wishes to provided a few pieces of credible evidence to back up their assertions about Paa-Tals, I'll happily apologise and make a donation to a charity of their choice

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Very interesting. Thank you for the information. Do u ever see the numbers 444 or 1111 as
Described on this website:

1111angels.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
yea you probably shouldn't waste your time here, at least with theories of that magnitude. regardless, I enjoyed reading your post and have bookmarked it to consider your elaborations.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

sooo...you can point jesus out of a crowd? also, idk bout that bonded twin theory. people can forget a lot in 850 billion years.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I believe an event will happen. After such an event there will be chaos and confusion, and people can choose which side to take.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

weird. I been doing alotta research into this stuff lately and believe to have met my twin soul recently. also, I live in jersey. if I am a starseed or whatever, I have no conscious recollection of any of my previous incarnations or anything. the person I suspect to be my twin, however, does (or seems to). I also felt guilty like I may have turned my back but she reassured me on that stuff, but was still pissed at my behavior. oh well, I aint tryin to get caught up in everyone's bull#, but I certainly did not forget people are here and in need of some help.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by D1ss1dent

No it's not all the beings of the higher realms are all service to others not service to self. Picture our world without sickness, without money, with unlimited free energy with unlimited love we are heading back there my friend.

Offering guidance to someone is the sagest thing that can be done. On the other side, imposing laws over the natural order of things is a sure sign of barbarism... And, going further, the highest guidance that can be found is situated within.

We're heading toward something grandiose & unfathomable by the mind and one thing is absolutely certain: authoritative figures and technology will not be able to lead us here...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I would love to learn more.. im a lot like you I just know something somehow.. please do share more with me I love galactic history

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Points to be proven and personal histories all aside, but despite that and needed proofs or not, we shouldnt critize another or judge falsely. we need to be patient and kind to eachother. everyone deserves to be treated well.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

It maybe right to you...BUT

Sorry, mankind is mankind and flawed and broken. I dont see any of these men outside of Jesus as any one with anything special about them.

Unfortunately, humans have a VERY hard time accepting "what is". We come up with all kinds of ideas, images, symbolism, metaphors, and imaginative stories to try and finding 'meaning' 'purpose' and 'truth'.

Much of what the OP said was taken out of the Urantia books, while some was taken out of Hinduism.

O

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by hellobruce

well i guess you never read one line once again why bother on ATS if this is the level of enlightenment. How i know is I am one of them. The others told me to not waist my time.

I started to read, then I realized what utter verbal crap was spurting out there..lol

2nd

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I am afraid I must disagree.

You do not know the Anunnaki at all.

If you flesh out the conceptual elements of your post, practice, and hone your narrative voice, you may be able to develop a working skeleton for a novel. But that is all you have here; a work of fantasy.

Best of luck to you, should you choose to pursue your work in creative fiction literature.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Northisland

No not all souls are the same age. Advanced beings get the chance to be a co creator and that means even souls.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWonder

The federation ships are waiting until we have enough critical mass of souls wanting the change.

Another post asked what about the dates for the Andromeda Council. I don't talk for the Andromeda Council

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You are free to choose as you please, no one is forcing you to read.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

I thought I put up a blue print for ionised solar I think some of you missed that point.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

The dis info guys I will not reply to any more they achieve nothing but lower your frequency.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I thought it was in the metaphysical category

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

I was trying to just explain who they are and who they are in our history on earth. I was also trying to show how all the religious teachings are really from an universal origin.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

This is true my friend, very true.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join