It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

Oh that is for sure my friend, the war was only after the refugees from Maldek t came. Lemuria and Atantis were peaceful as. The Same as if we meant our brothers and sisters in Agartha (inner earth)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Guys hatoon is a different awaken being, he one of the Galactic Federation commanders. Lets note Aton is the boss of the Milky Way. Let me go one step higher.

Aton has has many different bodies he has lived in whilst governing the Milky Way, Brahma being one of them.

The urantia book, Phoenix journals Etc are good starting points but there is a lot of dis truths in them as well. Never the less it is a good way of grasping some of the concepts.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Nebaddon is the Milky Way those words would of been twisted by the dark but there is truth to it in some ways. It is a darker universe than others due to the rebellion.

Not just here though 8 other galaxies as well.

So some say this universe was dark, it's the context you take it in. It's also one of the youngest and the first with these different free will laws.

Lol so does it make you want to help spread gods light know people.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have terrible memories of that war and long before eons as well. For not talk about Atlantis.The battles with the dark ones. It was only peaceful in Atlantis to a certain point, til the division. The dark ones shouldve been limited and shown away from Atlantis already when manageable. Somehow.

what about the laws of God and Creation?

Foo fighters well my soulbrother told me about them,they are the BRETHREN helping. A nice gesture.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi Frenzy, I know this is going to be a little vague but here goes. Do you have an idea who a being or race would be of an entity that would wear a blue type uniform with a chrome like face shield on their helmet. The encounter was really interesting in that he was very calm and patient with what he was telling me.

What caused the frequency barrier around he fall of Atlantis? Was it a quarantine?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Starna I think you should join sites like ashtar command I think you will get alot of answers etc.

For creation the urantia book is quite accurate here. The main area I find it a bit incorrect is they call the master spirits of orvorton not how I would word it. They also don't mention the eloheim as the arch angels. A copy of a true trinity son is in each grand universe which is for all equation gods will and word. That is Yavueh Immanuel or Manue for short. Also would count as king of the Paa-Tal when he is in physical form. Father in a sort of way to everyone in this grand universe.

As far as souls the almighty himself created the oldest soul groups that I mentioned in the post in the isle of paradise, true heaven if you want to call it that.

So you have where does the soul come from and the other question is in the time and space universes were did my human vessel come from.

Some of the higher thinkings are hard to grasp why we are just cing out of 3d again.

Bless you all

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Starna do you know some of your soul family, do you know which one you are from. If you can remember Atlantis and Lemuria you are awaken my friend. Join sites like ashtar to find more of your soul family.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I think for sure some good ets step in at times of war and large disasters.

For eg when the Japanese tsunami hit they picked up alot of people.

Even the meteorite that hit Russia good ets shot it into smaller pieces before it hit earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

hi, thanks for sharing

I heard most of our reptilian or serpent beings are of love & light now, what do you feel?
when do you think we will have peace and abundance for all on this world?
when will our brothers and sisters return or make themselves known

I allow

I miss love, peace, joy, bliss for all...
I miss utopias...
I miss my brothers and sisters of love & light...
I miss worldly peace

oh and hugs for you and all my brother

much love to ALL that is

thank you God...
thank YOU

lol
hugs
edit on 2-3-2013 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So what is the purpose of it all? What should we be trying to achieve? What is the final reward for achieving it?
edit on 2-3-2013 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
So what is the purpose of it all? What should we be trying to achieve? What is the final reward for achieving it?
edit on 2-3-2013 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

the purpose here is to learn emotions, experience all that is...

some is to rise in consciousness...

to get to the point where you know/remember we are all family, all from/of source..

the highest state is love & peace

remember?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread - I think it is a very interesting topic

I have studied NDE's for the last 10 years or so. I have a blog in which I have included, and in some cases attempted to explain near death experiences and how they pertain to our reality. However, I have one friend in particular who I love very much, but he says that the "light" in the NDE experiences is just a "trick" by "the dark ones". Do you know anything about that?

I'd love to hear more about Jesus from your perspective. I have been interested in reading material on people who have been hypnotized and, though that medium, have remembered Jesus. However, just like anything else, I have no proof that my readings are real or true. Just interesting.

Also, I know we are working our way out of the 3rd density. My question to you about this is, are we expecting a slow and gradual transition or are we expecting some kind of "event" that will change things?

Again, thank you very much, friend, and I will be following this thread.

AngelicView
edit on 3-3-2013 by angellicview because: Fixed spelling error

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Hello Frenzy,

I have not logged on for a long time due to the downfall and rudeness of posters here. However you interest me greatly. I have a question for you. First off I was told by "the council" a great many years ago , many things I know without a doubt to be true including how souls are the I AM NOT half of the I AM prime creator. My question is this..........I was told "When the pendulum stops, so shall the earth". To this day Im trying to understand this message and Im lost. What does this mean to you? Also I have known since a small child that the star of bethleham was a giant ship. How I knew I dont know. Seriously. Also to this day I cannot convince others that all music is in color. That I see the colors in music.Of course there is the possibility that Im nuts and dont know it. Please reply.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Mathew, I notice that you mentioned you are unsure how to check private messages. There is an icon on the bottom right hand of the screen that says, show ribbon. If you click on this, it will show you a tool bar with your inbox. I sent you a couple important questions and I can't wait to hear back from you. Thanks

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Just a note- as I read what you are saying, you say that the time of Camelot was before the time of Jesus. Historical reference places King Arthur and the Round Table at about 460-550 AD.

The rest I am definitely interested in. You did a good job presenting the info, however the grammar etc definitely needs work. Take your time, and present it well so that it's easy to read and understand. Thanks

SK

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

What I was trying to achieve is to make you are aware you are all children of god, that all religion links to the same story line and that you should always love your fellow man, planet and nature as all is apart of creation.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
frenzy4444,

When you talk about councils, are they advisory or legislative?

edit on 3-3-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

Sorry my friend for rushing as I am typing on multiple sites. It was much earlier than that and pre the fall of Atlantis. We were around 9 foot tall then and still around 5d. It was still in England's area etc but much earlier than history or myth would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Both, all councils are 12 members and a 1figure head. This is all throughout creation.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Perfect answer my friend, perfect answer

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join