It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

That's kind of a bad news. I see authority as an impediment to evolution.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Thank you angelic,

Well the dark ones are always trying, the archons even had a magnetic soul style shield blocking them at one point. They are part machine created along time ago. They are a nasty piece of work and they don't care. In this case if you die they have tricked some souls. Most have got through their trickery the beings in the mansion worlds are of the full lighted spirit. You will spend 33 years in the mansion worlds or so per 100 years you incarnated. You can go back in early pick your life etc and if source agrees will let you incarnate and take into account your twin flame, soul mates, friends etc etc including Khama to pay off. Some like me are on a very long mission until earth reaches 5d. If you committed murder or suicide you have to incarnate straight away.

I nearly did commit suicide 20 years ago. Being the way I was I felt out of place not sure who or were to talk. I was Divine saved that day which just furthered my story and knowledge to remember who and what I am.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

No it's not all the beings of the higher realms are all service to others not service to self. Picture our world without sickness, without money, with unlimited free energy with unlimited love we are heading back there my friend.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Sorry my friend it could be any race really in your blue suit. I hope it was one of the good guys. There is way more good races in the cosmos than not.

Yes earth was quarantined during the rebellion and lifted after Jesus. Unless source gave you permission to come or incarnate here. Especially since the 1960's. when lots of star seeds came to boost the light on earth. We did come far in just 50 odd years.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Yes alot did come back to the light, and the anchara alliance is over. They knew they were facing getting sent back to the beginning aka pre historic type worlds, source had enough of this rebellion. Some still will unless they switch back to the light. The almighty does not un create, but your lesson you have to learn even if it takes billions of years.

Yes there are many nice reptilian races as well, remember there are so many different races in the cosmos

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Wow your avatar looks very much like one of my soul sisters. I think we need to check who you are. Are you a memember of ashtar command crew. Easier to talk freely there if you like. Yes I don't post on ats much but something guided me to do it yesterday.
If you knew it was a ship since being a little girl than you may be a star seed.

Talking of ships the Paa-Tal command ship is called Star of Avalon and it is the largest ship in the grand universe at 760 miles long.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Great story for a new fantasy movie.
i see you are a good Ralph Amagran, aka "Alex Collier groupie

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

the only thing hoaxer Ralph Amagran, aka "Alex Collier is talking to is to a botle of wiskey,lol

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

If you can see colour in music that is fantastic, sound and light are frequency waves in motion. If you can see colour in the wave you are quite far along the path of blending harmonics 5 rays into the 7 rays of light. These have been turned on after dec21 last year and they will increase in resonate. Your body harmony will continue to increase on our way to 5d. Picture them like the black keys fitting in between the white keys on a piano and then are harmonic frequency to blend them. Once again 12 frequency and 1 harmonising frequency. There is your 12 and 13 in creation again.

Bless Matt

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

No I'm not a memeber of Astar command crew. In fact I've never heard of it. Im simply a human being searching for answers and finding some in unusual places. I really wanted your opinions on the questions I asked.The council responded to my question"who are you'? They simply said we are the council. No more info was given as to what council. Yes as a child I knew that there was more to the story of Jesus than my sunday school teacher was feeding me. Of course when I told her flat out that the star of bethlehem was a big huge space ship I was scolded for telling a lie. I have always seen the colors of music. I also see flashes of events befor they happen. please give me your opinion on the statement "when the pendulum stops, so shall the earth". Thank you for your time and I send you the white light. My avitar suits me to a tee

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Consider this

God is a creator, to be like God, be a creator.

Imperfection, need, desire, necessity being the mother of invention, is what allow us to be creative.

Enjoy the world, enjoy being out in the field.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I suggest you look up Gnostism.

It answers those questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Hi magantice I can only guess which council. There are so many out there.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Lovely answer poet and true. We are all powerful co creators

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

Sorry my friend I have nothing to do with collier. The only thing we have in common is he talked about the Paa-Tal from what the andromeda council told him which they found out after fighting the dracs. He didn't know any details about them other than they existed.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi Frenzy,

What you are saying is very interesting. Can you possibly say anything about the "cities" or "structures" found on the Moon and Mars?
Is it still habited?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWonder

Yes my friend alot of dracs are still on the moon and mars. They are not going anywhere unless the good federations get them out. The thing is they love living really deep underground like 20-30km inside. The moon will be taken away from earth when we go to a full 5d solar system. They can't do much though as millions of federation ships are in our solar system and millions more waiting in 6d the dracs are nowhere near that high so don't even know they are here.

They had a large base on Uranus as well.

The Paa-Tal ships are multi-dimensional in nature just like they are, so they can drop their ships from 12d to any of the lower levels if they desire too.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by Mortalhelix

Thank you Mortal, please feel free to ask me any questions you feel I can answer.

How come there is older and younger souls? Didn't everything kinda start w the big bang? What makes th soul old?

Thank you

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Thanks Frenzy

What are these federation ships waiting for?

And how long will it take for us to transition to 4d completely?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You seem to have all the answers here my friend.
Can you provide us with some proof ?
Proof that there is no doubt of what you all claim is true?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join