It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

Starna I would like to hear more. I can cope the abuse from some of the others if I meet a few of the awaken on here. As for twins I was referring to our twin flames soul partner. If your a man than your twin is off course a girl. This goes for all levels. For eg AA Michaels twin is Lady Faith.
If you are luckier enough to find your twin you will not be able turn away. She would be my opposite, two pees in a pod.
As for soul families these are your true brothers and sisters throughout all if time. As The Lord created a particular soul group directly or with a Christ Michael as you put it in this Universe, Aton's soul children are the oldest in the Milky Way. For eg they are Aton-Ra and are the oldest souls native to Nebaddon I hope that helps the dis info guys.
Now that is 6 soul groups I have mentioned.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Yes starna join that site my friend

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Interesting read, I too nearly made a serious mistake in 1992 after my business partner ripped me off $18 grand.
I also have generally felt a little out of place on this rock and funnily enough discovered spirituality just after my failed suicide attempt.
I think sometimes through struggle or suffering that something can awaken inside.
I wont say everything you are saying rings true with me but certainly some of it does.
What do you know of sleep paralysis? The old hag succubus/incubus type scenario. I sufferred with this for over 20 years and occasionally to this day. My spirit guide tells me these are demonic entities which are being blocked.
What do you think?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Welcome star shift, glad to find more who remember. Welcome my friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

That's correct Starna your choice remember free will, but there is a catch Kharma bites us all. Once we go back to 5d all our Kharmic debts will be paid.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It's okay alot of us had battles in the past. Me more than anyone trust me, but as some of the others say they didn't want me to tell any more incarnations at this time as they were making out I was dropping too many names.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Don't worry about dis info agents like Cody see how they know how to add all the pretty pics, paid to be good at nothing but tease. So far from the spirit world. As soon as you tease others you show your level of intent and involvement. Also increase Kharma even if its smaller it still goes up. Would spend better time sitting on the grass. You need to see beauty in all people and all things. Though I dropped him a seed know later on he will think about what I said and feel like a child still in school.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Fantastic answer my friend

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

No answer was the stern reply, I ask a hard and legitimate question and you totally disregard it. If you were truly who you say you are and are here to teach you would have answered my question which was of its essence spiritual in nature. You keep reading your sci- fi us adults will ponder the true mysteries of life.
Hooroo

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Hi Super Cabal member, gee that is very super of you. Yes mate i help lots of my customers with things like reviews for their business. What does your point mean? I have thousands of Security customers in Australia alot of them are reading this as we speak.

I think you showed me your typical CIA Troll answers. Now prove me wrong and or go back to trolling Facebook.
edit on 4-3-2013 by frenzy4444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

Um i dont remember saying Angels never had wings

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

That is correct Paul was not an apostle the Church elevated him to that level.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sat444

I have always been a fan of four. Earlier in the thread i explained it my friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Thats right you read one line

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Please enlighten me on the Annunaki then my friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

My friend i didnt ignore your post i was just replying to them in order. Why is everyone full of anger. As for your sleep paralysis to that I am not sure my friend. As for sleep in general try to visit the Astral plane more, your soul gets updated requests from your higher self.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Demo entitires are always present trying to get inside and influence you. All of us all the time in the lower worlds and especially on Earth etc. The Archons are particular good at ths. I hate even calling them that. They are mere pests. Ask your guides and angels that only the true light can affect you or come near you.

Two of my friends teach are very good method called a ring not. Please read his post for defending yourself against the dark. www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Please tell us exactly the URL of the Ashtar site you mention. Google gets me several variations for an Ashtar command, which I have heard of, but which are the authentic one(s)?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have given you a while to get back to me about Hermes Trimegistus. You never did. Perhaps allowing you to admit that you were human was a great accomplishment. I dont like ifs, ands, or especially buts,(I dont even like using "I")(*wink *wink) but I have to make an example of somebody who is "only human" and claims to have been the apostles of Jesus in past lives. Even someone who claims to have had multiple lives in Atlantis "but more in Lemuria". How can??? (especially a human) claim all this, yet have absolutely have no idea about Hermeticism? This is why you are still considered just a bag of fluids. Admit your lies and make it easy on yourself. I truly feel sorry for you. Go ahead and use your dismissive wikiass attitude and call me a troll and disinfo agent like you did the rest that dont believe your bs. You ask why theres anger? It happens sometimes when people smell feces. Argh! Ive already wasted too much energy here. Enjoy your curse. If you were honest, you'd know exactly who I am. Your breathing is making me cringe. Ok, almighty immortal one who seeks attention, just who the hell are you? What is your true name? Wow, I actually feel sorry for somebody from the internet. Jokes on me. Laugh away, its fun- mister or ms. "I know religion".

Alright, I'll show a bit of humility and help you. Behind all the new age fluff and science fiction "confederations of its a new story this time because we just keep talking and typing without actually thinking" There is actually a pantheon which all manipulative religions have their roots. Every person has the means to tap into these roots. If you have ever been a worshiper or have ever believed to have been enlightened by a ceremony of any sort, you'd be able to make the distinction between the philosophy and practical actions that have results. But, oh yeah, you remember things. Things from past lives. I forgot. After all, "I'm only human". *puke* Maybe now you have your study guide for your next forum shade account to seek attention. You're welcome.

edit on 4-3-2013 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)
Please dont send your Australian security buddys after me! lmfao. Prove me wrong.
edit on 4-3-2013 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Frenzy,

Thank you, my brother, for all of your excellent insights. Some of your knowledge has filled in gaps for me and given me a wider perspective.

After my awakening two years ago, I've spent many hours trying to help others see the illusion, but as you know, it's not easy.

During meditation I've visited other planets, remote-viewed, met with other beings, seen magnificent vistas of beautiful landscapes and walked around onboard a starship.

I've viewed about a dozen of my past lives and I jump into an alternate universe regularly.

I knew nothing of this amazing reality until two years ago. My awakening was very abrupt.

Until others go through this magical transformation, they will never understand what you're saying. To be blunt, living under this veil sucks.

When others doubt me, find fault with me or ridicule me, I remember the words from the final Enigma song on their CD, "Cross of Changes:"

If you understand
Or if you don't

If you believe
Or if you doubt

There's a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you

-hadituptohere

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join