It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by borntowatch

Okay that is fine, I will explain as Matthew. The 12 apostles were not exactly meant to be extra special but were all Paa-Tal okay incarnated to work with Jesus. I was Apostle Matthew. The 12 Apostles also were the 12 knights of Camelot does that help you any. Difference was Sanada that time was Merlin and it was much earlier than the days of Jesus. I was Macquire the only Scottish Knight of the round. Pictures of Lancelot will look like me but they are not really pics of Lancelot. As Lancelot really looked alot more like a Red Indian.

I am just trying to get in your mind more than one religion okay. As they are all one and the same and the same people helping to spread the word of God.

Aton on his own was incarnated as the Prophet Mohammed as well. Do you see my point?

Well, actually, no I don't. All I see here is total garbage. Sorry to be so harsh, Frenzy, but every time you add another reply to the thread you drop in another few names / places / ideas without any explanation. And having read all the way through to the end of the thread, I am still no further forward in understanding what you are trying to say. Could you please, in the space of a short paragraph and using language that the ordinary man or woman in the street can understand, give us an answer to the question that you posed in the title of your orginal post?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just out of interest
How did the Andromeda council get it so wrong especially on the dates ?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi,

What dates are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Frenzy, when you say twinsouls and soul family Ive met a couple of them, some didnt got their way with me among other my cousin from N.J., that betrayed the children of Light and thought I would accept his ways, he was after me from the beginning and so I bumped into him again and not much changed,really. Or let me say it was not that I didnt accept, but betrayal of the brotherhood of Light and also think he could hook me up,no way. that was one of them! The other one throw his shirt in front of the camera and thought I would think it was funny. No. That was the pal from ww2 that was my twinsouls best friend. When he didnt got his way he withdraw. Why do all those soul family "try"? I am quite laid back and cool about soulfamilies and twinsouls. After all Im born psychic and always been awake. So Ive known them all all time even when they didnt lol (or rather, I see it as natural just not all there yet) Ive already met my twinsoul. He has the memories as well. We are doing great. But now the mission. Save the planet before the evil burns it off. Like you know. What theyve always done. That was a effing trail from Maldek. But thats how it goes. Only destruction. I KNEW the elders in Atlantis were infiltrated. Not all believed me. I knew that was why it didnt work. They couldve saved it. Well I have countless of visions and dreams about it all, knowings etc its all daily. Remember the most.
So which side were you on in Atlantis?

There is only ONE, and that is ATON of LIGHT. Divine Source. The ONE LIGHT. Creator.
Hatonn is the name.
Nebadon? no only the universe.
Phoenix journals from the TRUE source is unfalsified truth. Straight from CreatorSOURCE.
But not all phoenix journals sites are true. The true source is www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com the others just copied it,without permission.
The HOSTS OF GOD denies any Nebadon or ChristMichaelAton. There can only be ONE. The ONE LIGHT.
It is VERY easy to get caught up in confusion and not to discern properly. ASK The SOURCE,and you will see.

what about your take on the Laws of God and Creation? what are the LAWS?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Is it ashtarcommandcrew.net youre on about?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

I would say that I've been here a long time but not native to this world. I have no memories of Lemuria but I do have fragments of Atlantis. My being was split around the time of the Fall through various implants. I think i may have caused them some trouble back then. Most of my male incarnations have involved battling. Every once in a while i'll have 5d dreams buts its been a challenge to come back online.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah, the evil knows their time is short! Its just natural consequence that they go back to stone age if they wont behave. After all thats what their works are earning. Thats just how it IS. Fathers coming back and Hes gonna kick their sore arses til they fly to China. Ha. Nowhere to run in their little caves. Thats just how it IS.
Anyone that dont adhere to the LAWS will get back to stoneage. The LAWS of GOD and CREATION. Its just logic! Its balance! There can never be peace and harmony without them. Simple.
I do wish though that evil learned their lessons and come back to Father because they will in time. Deep down they miss Father and the brothers. It can be done! It is the hardest thing to turn, it seems like the hardest thing to do, but it IS possible. With Fathers help, if you ask him for help, He will. It is NEVER too late. NEVER.

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh Starshift, know that I never agreed to what they were doing and always fought the cause of beings like you. I held high to treat beings like you fair like some that didnt had any choice and that all beings should be honored as living. We tried to stop it. They were very evil though.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Anti reptilian spray is running low PANIC

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
That was funny lol theyre like santas in the forest LOST HAHA

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Land of make believe. That's a good one. Kind of reminds of how so many people bought into a paper money system. You believe the $20 bill is more valuable than the $5 yet its just an arrangement of ink with a higher number on it. It's completely supported by a collective imagination and hold no value beyond what your programmed mind places into it.

I do wish you the best on your path.

edit on 3-3-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Mathew,

Thank you for taking the time to create this thread and share your insight.

I believe it is very important to some, including myself. I truly believe the words you speak, not just from gut feeling but everything you say coincides with what I have learned. Somethings you speak of, I just have always known for some reason.

I have a feeling you are supposed to help me with an important step on my journey.
I have been awakened my whole life...not by UFOs, aliens, reptillians, multi-dimensional beings...but by connecting with self and all that is good and pure in this world...you don't need someone else to tell you, it's in all of us and we are all in turn connected. If we people could all unite and bring to understanding these concepts, then we as a whole would truly be set free from all our forms of slavery. I feel like I am ready for the next step, but I don't know what it is or where...but I feel it's there.

I can't regain my "souls"' memory, are there any steps to help this process or will it occure naturally.

Have you been to Agartha? Is the hollow earth real? Does the "king of the world" live there? What do you know about the three moon system?

Thank you much

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey there frenzy,

I am puzzled by what your motives are. So, i searched google for your username; and, I found this.

frenzy4444 Newbie 1 review

Sigma Security Solutions looks after all our CCTV and Alarm needs, the guys who work for them are the most knowledgeable polite young men i know. Their service is second to none and you will be not disapointed using their service for any of your security needs. Not to mention products at a great price.
1 YEAR AGO

source Sigma Security Systems

Now it appears that you made this post, since you mentioned that you are in the security business, and that you are in Australia, where this business is located. This perplexed me, that you would be in the business and that this self serving plug, is in fact misleading the public. You are representing yourself as a user of the service; and, not as someone who is in the business.

Now, you are telling me about these universal truths. I am having a hard time reconciling this, so I asked the Universe; and, an image appeared in my mind's eye of Jesus with a brand new bottle of the best brand dishwashing detergent. He has his finger pointing at the bottle, as if he is really impressed with it. Sorry, if I seem insolent, but that is how it came to me.

Maybe the Archons are messin with my brain; and, I am sorry that my level of enlightenment is so low as to not recognize your truthful ways. Of course I keep an open mind; and that was a year ago. Maybe before you remembered who you really are. And, maybe you were so happy with the CCTV systems that you went out and got a job with them. After all Paul was a butcher before he became enlightened!

Tell me this as Matthew, please. Was Paul for real an apostle; or, did he just pull one over on us?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
reply to post by cody599

Land of make believe. That's a good one. Kind of reminds of how so many people bought into a paper money system. You believe the $20 bill is more valuable than the $5 yet its just an arrangement of ink with a higher number on it. It's completely supported by a collective imagination and hold no value beyond what your programmed mind places into it.

I do wish you the best on your path.

edit on 3-3-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

I'll swap you every 20 you got for a 5
What did you buy your laptop or pc with ? Good will and alien theories ?

When the bills come in do you pay them with David Icke rhetoric
When that doesn't work does the Geoff Rence rant pay them ?
On final demand do you appeal to the Andromeda council

Or did your reply just fall flat on it's face ?

edit on 3/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Just out of interest

Please elaborate on these dates the "Andromeda" got wrong?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Posts like this are always fun. Writing about fantasy as reality. It's something you'd only expect to see on a video game. But yet, some are so adamant it's real! To an extent, i hope it is... it sounds fascinating!

Please, where did you get your info and why are you so sure it's true? Please, do not take this as a hit towards your post or your ideas. I am just curious as to where/who/what this information came from

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWonder

Originally posted by cody599
Just out of interest

Please elaborate on these dates the "Andromeda" got wrong?

On the 13th or 14th of January the human race was supposed to ascend to the 4th dimension.
Various aliens were supposed to introduce themselves to normal humans before then in an informal manner.

You'll find it here for the actual dates

But here's the gist of it

The Transformation - A New Beginning A Truly Beautiful Reborn Planet Earth New Life as Higher Dimensional Humans Once Earth is vibrating in the fourth dimension, Earth's remaining sentient inhabitants, including all humans, will be forever changed. The moment of change to 4D human life will happen in the 'blink of an eye', that fast. Once changed, people will manifest a variety of natural, multi-sensory abilities as never before experienced in Earth's history. These new abilities include: telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, and levitation. For all of transformed humanity - human consciousness, human life, will make a quantum leap in evolution. Humans finally experience and learn first hand about the truth & reality of their own soul, about their true spiritual birth essence & origin. 4D humanity experiences a true spiritual life - complete self awareness and cognition, total memory recall, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience & greater natural harmony with others. This will include a complete transformation of your solar system. A complete transformation of the human race on planet Earth. You will now have crystalline bodies, healthy, light filled with virtually eternal life spans. And a beautiful way of living like you have never imagined. This time in Earth’s history will begin what many have described as a new age of enlightenment, literal spiritual awareness, living , being & consciousness, an age of true human renewal... back to the origins of what the human race was meant to become. And; People of planet Earth, you will determine your own destiny, you will make your own conscious choices... you will determine your future. No one else. But the difference is, with this evolutionary change, from this time forward, people of planet Earth, now a fourth dimensional race, you will no longer be alone. You will now finally truly be reconnected with your brothers, sisters and cousins across the stars in this vast universe full of sentient, intelligent life. Truly a family & community of galactic life. As you can imagine, it will be more fun for you to reconnect with family you haven't seen in a while. It should make this particular reconnection with your relatives... a once in a 'lifetime' experience, and a new beginning, as you on planet Earth start a whole new & enlightened chapter in your planet's history. Welcome to the greater family of humanity thriving across the universe. Mitakuye Oyas'in. All My Relations. We Are All Related. We Are All One.

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yeah, I read this.

I am still curiously interested. Take for example how everything in the bible does not "exactly" co-incide with what was predicted. Christians have been waiting for these prophesies to happen for as long as I can remember.

If all I have studied and examined, that they not only deal with now, but also past and future, how can anything be really for certain? There are so many possibilities and paths that can happen, that you can't really hold them at ransom for this.

There is no perfection to us. Neither is there to the universe. How can we expect that we can get all the answers we expect to get, but right now and here. We are such an impatient race where everything we want must be disclosed immediately.

I say, give it a bit of a chance. The Andromeda had a lot to sort out before trying even to contact us. I take it you read the site? Otherwise no link.

I appreciate you giving me chance for my opinion and hope we can discuss this further, with open minds.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWonder

I appreciate you giving me chance for my opinion and hope we can discuss this further, with open minds.

Always that's the whole point

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Angels don't have wings, so I quit reading after that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join