It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Oh! Excuse me your excellency, but I thought that lying to the public in the interests of PR, was something that enlightened minds were waking up to-surely not the sign of one. Also, by your comments directed at me, you are severely lacking in any psychic ability!

However, i applaud you for a fascinating mind and a good read.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What is the mathematic equasion for gravity? I f E= Mc 2 then what is the completed formula?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You are free to choose as you please, no one is forcing you to read.

Certainly.

I chose to read your thread, and was interested in the subject matter.

As such, I thought I would see whether you knew about the individual elements of your subject matter, or, at least, one particular element.

In response, you generalized the incorrect assumptions of the ignorant masses.

Please enlighten me on the Annunaki then my friend.

The Anunna were our first civilized guides to the spiritual realm. They reached out to our ancestors about 6,000 years ago, and attempted to forge a union between our spirits, our aspirations, and the chaotic, dangerous realm of supernatural existence.

They extended a hand across the veil, and helped us to delve deeper into our psyches, our spirits, and our cultural motifs. They helped us organize and arrange our spiritual nature, so that it was not chaotic and cruel, but fell into a sort of symbiosis and unison with our daily activities.

The result was a body of epic, poetic, and mythic literature which plumbed the depths of our emotions, touched the face of our super-consciousness, and sent shock waves through us as species. So profound were their interactions that, for the next 5,000 years, and even still today, we replicated, honored, and put our faith in their actions and their lessons.

What the Anunna did for us, psycho-spiritually, every faith, religion, cult, New Age, and spiritual school of thought has centered on as a foundation for their own "original" lessons.

But, as we already established, you only know the Anunnaki as "space aliens from Nibiru" who enslaved us, no doubt so we could mine gold. You don't know the Anunnaki at all.

Best of luck in your future creative endeavors.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
E=Mc2 is wrong, he got it wrong. The universe is not built that way. see www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com use searchbox.

well there are many people remembering other lifestreams,so called past lives. Its not uncommon at all so why others "cannot" know their other lives is not true. I remember mine so..

CreatorSource says you must love others like yourself. Do to others, like you want them do to you.

Twinsouls and soulfamiles are common as well its just part of life.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
when you meet your twinsoul you are not in doubt. Only you and Creator can know. There will be unmistaken signs. Best is like me if you remember them from before,and also know their energy. then its easy. A twinsoul is not for sex. It is spiritual only. when you meet your twinsoul all your issues comes up,any. You will fail or succeed depending on how mature you are, how patient, how unconditionally loving,which has to do with cleaning up your own mess, mentally,spiritually,physically and emotionally. Dont run but take the challenge. Your twinsoul is with you to help you even if it hurts the most. They are present ever in spirit. So it depends on how you handle yourself and life if you get together physically on permanent basis. Otherwise you split or split for a while. Its all about growth and cleaning up and let go of ego and your expectations and learning to love unconditionally,with no demands and for your true mission for humanity. If youre not ready for that,clean up first or wait.
it is important to learn to handle the strong energies. you do that by your spirituality. dont withstand but let it flow and back to earth.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

First I must say that 99% of my going through the motions happened only a year or so ago; but I joined here almost two years ago. I was fascinated and overwhelmed.....revenous for answers for questions I hadn't thought of. Needless to say I feel like that was infantile like and I have went from sitting up to crawling.

I have found it interesting that I become all consummed with my paths or divine destiny that engulf me for a great desire of more knowledge. I have been inside of this thread - for 3 days and have only made it to page 5. Not because I am slow only because I read post then I need to read the reply to portions to gain my own perspective.

I find F4444 to sound a lot like another poster that had me rivetted; sadly to other poster's prospects but for some reason I could not gain clarity from his explanations when it came to my inquiries. This is where I took heed to realize that I just had to investgate more. Which I have been and there is not enough time in the day to learn what we should know to not become blindsided. Still I am running with bliners on....but my ultimate point is that F4 you sound a lot like another OP I found in my infantile past of ATS.

Are you the creator of the thread:
The coming trails

I am highly intrigued to the symblance of both of your thoughts but something is missing and it just may be that I am aloof. On the alternate, is there now a team speaking and propping up what is to come because it is nearer now than ever before?

Either way - OP great thread. Elohim.....profound statements and F4....please elaborate more for those still in the infancy of our awakening.

cheers, love and peace
S-
edit on 5-3-2013 by mcsandy because: ETA:::: Pain keeps me at bay from editing typos or sentence structures and I try to pump out the words as fast as I can but the fingers don't want to keep up sometime.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Aliens is a crude word for a 12D race.

So 6D,7D,etc not Alien? Are they of this Earth?

light is frequency that vibrates

Yes we know that as every science student does, ie The frequency of the wave determines its color:

The first three races are 12D even in phyical form they resemble 12 foot tall

Sounds like a foot for every D....can you describe what a 12D ( I presume this means Dimension ) looks like.

not a descendig being like the Paa-Tal.
Ascending descending: what/who determined Paa Tal should descend? Did not the creator make all beings perfect or were they as a race Pre Destined to fail/fall. hmmmm

Not all light is visble as well its just a frequency again

Yes all light is visible otherwise it wouldnt be called light...thinking of radiation perhaps?
Matthew, I mean frenzy444...what gives

All this is straight out of:
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/who-are-the-paa-ta

As for how I know cant you figure that out yet.

No we cant...we can guess however
Google "Paa Tal Urantia Book and Orvoton" and it sounds to me Matthew you have been Plagiarizing

From Monty Python ..hes Not the (Matthew) Messiah He's a Very Naughty Boy

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

earlier you said that the Command ship is 760 miles long
and now

The Paa-Tal ships are multi-dimensional in nature just like they are, so they can drop their ships from 12d to any of the lower levels if they desire too.

So my question is with free energy why the need for a ship 760 miles long
2) if it is that long what is it carrying an invasion force?
3) if it drops in and out of different densities so easily why a ship that large, instead surely more smaller ships would be more efficient ...a bit like not putiing all your eggs in one basket...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

but as some of the others say they didn't want me to tell any more incarnations at this time as they were making out I was dropping too many names.

What names...nothing that Google hasnt an answer for
"Dropping too many names"...why not whats to hide or is this like " if you know the name of the demon you have power over it"
this keeps getting better and better....the story builds as its going...a bit like collaborative writing

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I have thousands of Security customers in Australia alot of them are reading this as we speak.

Well if you and me were doing business especially security related I wouldnt want to know your personal life..but then again...the warning would be good.
Now "a lot of them are reading this as we speak" Havent they got anything better to do...I mean SERIOULSY

...yeah I get it..."all my customers come on over and see what I've spun and hooked on the net....big fish....

Credibility factor running low...low

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

That is correct Paul was not an apostle the Church elevated him to that level.

Gotcha

Paul was an apostle by sef definition...
"meaning "one who is sent away", is a messenger and ambassador".

Come on Matthew you were a disciple you can do better than that.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sorgfelt

Ashtarcommandcrew.com

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

That is correct my friend you wasted your energy. I stand firm in my truth. I bless you regardless.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

No he is not one of US the church empowered him Jesus did not, sorry if the truth sometimes hurts my friend that is not my intention

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Fear wandering I hope you are right and they have came back to the lords side we both know it wasn't all who rebelled.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hadituptohere

I could not of said it better my friend. The truth is within people forget. The people who lash out for no reason just show a reflection of what they put out.

I'm glad you found your truth my friend. Feel free to send me a message any time you feel you need any help. I don't have all the answers but I hope I can help give you some insights.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Hello my friend, no that other poster is not me. I have been looking at ats for nearly a decade but only joined a few years ago. I'm writing more now as I feel I'm meant to I remained quiet for a long time finding more answers my self.

I'm glad you liked it, I just wrote a new one today have a read of that one.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Why do you think the oldest race wants to invade a world it seeded 500 million years ago my friend. You have watched to much of Prometheus. I will answer your question.

Why do they have a large ship because they spend more time travelling and seeding than they do on Urversa some of them and before you ask me it is the most powerful ship known in the multiverse.

And yes some do incarnate in 6, 7 and 8d worlds but not on earth at the moment as we just went into 4th after dec 21 last year.

Can I ask why you are worried about them? It's natural to feel a little scared of something like them but you will only feel love from them, creators love.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

My friend I don't remember the star of Avalon being in the urantia book but thanks anyway.

As for why descend you answered your question didn't you, if there was only 12d beings and higher how can creation expand and experience itself more fully.

Ps I never said we are a messiah your words my friend I'm doing nothing but trying to tell the almightys word.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Off course they have smaller ships but the smallest ships are still around 100m long. They just gave some new ships to the Altair fleet and some to the Ashtar command fleets to upgrade them.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join