It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You certainly have some interesting information to give and like you I do have some experience in this area and on a first hand basis as well. BUT I would offer caution in regards as to how you disseminate this info. I am probably correct in saying that this situation has caused some problems in regards to those closest to you and around you. The fact is that these phenomena work through subterfuge and obfuscation. Never have I had good reason to expect this phenomena to be completely truthfull and it does actually seek out those with a certain naivety. No offense meant because I was also once certain and believed I had the singular truth apparent. This comes under the ufo phenomenon which is a broad stroke for unexplained lights and beings. Every single knowledgable investigator goes through a series of understanding. First that the phenomena does not exist, then it does exist and then incredibly that it really in truth does not exist as it is presented but in fact represents a controlling force that uses human beings as a resource. The best lies have some truth to them as any expert in psychological warfare knows and the best contact cases also follow this rule. In any cases the phenomenon uses people until there is nothing left and I'm sure there are many contactees hiding in the wilderness listening to the silent laughter of the ultraterrestrials [best label I have found]. By all means do what you will but remember what has befell others and the sad fate that many spiritualist have had to suffer.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Born of sin don't you find it funny you are quoting me and trying to teach people that the archons wrote those words or did the true servants. Don't you think it was funny how I was guided to write and find your post when you are quoting apostle Matthew.
Ps I look exactly in this life as I do in my avatar of Matthew. Please by me just writing in this post is this not proof that The Lord guided me to counter your confusing of the people. If you are in contact with them tell them to leave you alone.

Explain this one, why is it that men from plieades and Sirius etc look like us. As we are descendants of them not reptilian freaks. The cabal have these hybrid archon bloodlines.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Wow! This is a very interesting thread indeed! I was also of a Christian faith up
until a few years ago. I got fed up with the Churches crumbling and new ones
forming at an alarming rate. IMO that told me that religion was only formed to
scare us, to try and keep us 'in line'....

I have been searching for the 'truth' since and from the info I've gathered from
various sites, especially here in ATS, and from the Bible, your thread here seems
to have a lot of good answers for my feeble mind!
I can hardly wait to read your next post!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Lol they did CALL themselves the shining ones lol but still don't serve the light. What do you mean come back they never left until the andromeda council and gfl threw them away

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
yes from they/many can scan what, intent IS... to further detect and continue consciously Free Will

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Crazy stuff
I've been thinking of the Archons lately which is again coincidental with the post, and many places do point to them. Regardless, I think it's safe to say at this point that the answers are not to be found in one specific religion or science but a combination of things.

Only questions I have is at the moment I would view the coming of the Archons as deceivers...trying to impersonate Jesus or the true Creator. Would their coming really signal a positive change? Or is that what they want us to think only to back stab humanity later on with more lies and tricks?

Seems to me like they peppered verses in various places and texts in preparation for something like this, almost like they are in control of all outcomes. Let's remember, they've been successfully tricking humans for how long now? We're like lemmings just following the road they pave...can't help but be a bit cautious.

Great read though, puts a few missing things in perspective, thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Lovely answered me expand on it. The pa-tal soul groups have 144000 souls per oversoul.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Thank you eloheim your answer is dead correct

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I can answer this for you because Jesus had two souls in the one body sanada and Christ Michael Aton

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
uh-oh. looks like there's about to be a rumble up in this thread.

I enjoyed the op, but this starwars vs. startrek BS really cheapens it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

I ask for the identity of those whom I speak with every time. But I don't need to as I can usually tell by the colour of the orbs and the 'personality traits' of those communicating Very briefly:

There are 5 'main' races including human. The others are Reptilian, Grey, Pleiadians and an 'unknown' representation who has not; and will not communicate with our race. I have actively sought Identity on them many times but have received nothing to go on other than a 'don't waste your time' from the other races. All I know of them is that they are held in high regard by the 'known' races to us and that they only appear to be show up when I am in the presence of all 3 of the other races.So I feel they may represent the most advanced of them all.

I am told that the Pleiadians actually have nothing to do with the Pleiadies but rather, they are E.D purified genetic human modifications. The Pleiadies persona was adopted to avoid confusion when they were introduced to our race as we were only just beginning to come to terms with the possibility of other galactic life at that stage.

I have regular 'encounters' with them that I have no recollection of beyond a few new sets of scalene triangular markings on my foot, ankle and back. They admit that they do take me from time to time and that it is by no means enjoyable, but have detailed the importance of what they are doing for not only myself but to the genetic anomalies showing up in our species from the modifications carried out in antiquity. This doesn't bother me too much except for the headache and feeling like I've been hit by a truck in the morning. I hold no fear regarding what has been happening to me. Rather; I can see benefits arising from it.

Realistically I spent 8 months standing on a secluded sand bar many miles from any other human in their presence for hours at a time. If my life depended on it, I would already be dead.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
I'm sorry if I come accross as a bit of a skeptic, but you mean to tell us that you got all this information just by watching a couple of twinkling lights in the horizon, moving left and right in a series of only "yes" or "no" answers?

YES... And Michael Jackson and Elvis were there with the OP too.

So was Blossom Goodchild, riding a Unicorn through the medows playing tag with Fairies.

I have never heard or read a more utter bunch of total crap in my entire life, than I did with the original post on this thread and all the follow-ups.

Religions are all a bunch of crap too. But I hate this flowery powery dribble justas much.
edit on 3/2/2013 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

link   
Religion is mostly adhering to what a personified "God" ordered.

Univeral consciousness is even at the namesake, obviously more wholesome and.. universal.

As for prophecies, arent Christians totally against all sorts of divination/fortune-telling?

So yes,I think this one is a case of self fulfilling prophesy for humanity advanced from paganism to religion "morality" to universal morality.

Only time will tell. How soon will this happen? I mean, isnt the Vatican the richest country, per capita?

link   
reply to post by tgidkp

But then there would be no debate or progression in the topic, or different perspectives being offered. Just people agreeing to things going nowhere. It's not entirely a bad thing...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

As interesting as all this sounds, the main question I have for you is,

So when am I ascending to the throne of the world as supreme godlike ruler of all mankind hmmm?

I have plans here okay? Lots of plans, kind of like 5 year plans but better.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

David Icke is someone telling the same story, and he is not alone. There is a great truth that is concealed from humanity, it is kept hidden from us, and sooner or later it will come out.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Notice the OP called God "He" (as if consciousness beyond human is gendered, if you know your stuff)

I've watched this agenda take shape, many people have, for the last ten years. no one will go along with it, take it from me, if this did play out it would FAIL.

A majority of the content on the internet about the archons is negative without religious bias.

OP has mixed in some essential truths (like consciousness is God experiencing creation) , then adds in greys and reptilians. Once again, most the content on the internet about reptilians and greys is negative.

Flawed agenda for an internet era, and I'm starting not to believe the OP was serious, or is rather gauging reactions.

Humanity doesn't need any help from the archons, the archons are the ones interfering with the development of humanity. Humanity could of reached higher levels of development a long time ago if it wasn't for the archons. they are the ones sabotaging humanity . while the evolutionary concept is real , the archons are the ones that hold you back from development.

this is only done through their earthly servants, through "the network" ( the wealthy, secret societies, etc.) and through assassinating people who could of freed you like JFK. This is the establishment that has oppressed you, that has violated humanity. You think people are going to accept these guys with open arms, hahaha.

let me tell you something, the establishment is a fail. their thinking is outdated. i have more confidence in alternative agendas playing out.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
Notice the OP called God "He" (as if consciousness beyond human is gendered, if you know your stuff)

I've watched this agenda take shape, many people have, for the last ten years. no one will go along with it, take it from me, if this did play out it would FAIL.

A majority of the content on the internet about the archons is negative without religious bias.

OP has mixed in some essential truths (like consciousness is God experiencing creation) , then adds in greys and reptilians. Once again, most the content on the internet about reptilians and greys is negative.

Flawed agenda for an internet era, and I'm starting not to believe the OP was serious, or is rather gauging reactions.

Humanity doesn't need any help from the archons, the archons are the ones interfering with the development of humanity. Humanity could of reached higher levels of development a long time ago if it wasn't for the archons. they are the ones sabotaging humanity . while the evolutionary concept is real , the archons are the ones that hold you back from development.

this is only done through their earthly servants, through "the network" ( the wealthy, secret societies, etc.) and through assassinating people who could of freed you like JFK. This is the establishment that has oppressed you, that has violated humanity. You think people are going to accept these guys with open arms, hahaha.

let me tell you something, the establishment is a fail. their thinking is outdated. i have more confidence in alternative agendas playing out.

Gotta say, this is more of what I had in mind before reading this thread. After reading, the Archons were being described as benevolent and I'm sorry to say but that is highly contradictory with their past actions. Just doesn't make sense. They seem to be the constant problem presenting themselves as the remedy and deceiving.

My questions from above still stand though, kind of curious as to which side these things belong to(if they truly exist).

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Interesting read OP. It definitely resonates truth in me. Some years back, I left organized religion, after seeing the many faults within the various sects, and realizing for myself that there were just too many unanswered questions, too many contradictions. I've delved deeply into many of the different religions, again, trying to find answers. None of them provided me with the answers I was seeking.

As the years have passed, I find myself to be a MUCH more spiritual, aware person than I ever was before. I do believe in a higher power than myself, and I believe that "God" is manifest in each of us. There isn't going to be a "rapture", and there is no specific number of people that will be able to experience "God" or the higher consciousness come upon them. It's up to each individual to make that transition. This isn't restricted to a religion, or a certain number of people. It's available to each and every one of us. What you do with it, is entirely up to you, and only you.

Put VERY simply, the bible teaches us to live by the "Golden Rule". This is again at its very simplest. It was written from passed down stories, and edited heavily by Constantine and the council, so at best, it contains half truths and fables that parents taught their children. I agree, it was about power, with Constantine. Jesus was a man- although a very spiritually enlightened man, who was attempting to teach the masses the same thing we are today. He was killed during the height of the Roman occupation of the region; being a dissenter in that time, was a certain death sentence, and as a political prisoner, they wanted to make an example out of him, so that they could squash what was a rapidly expanding movement. Crucifixion was used alot by Romans- a "shock and awe" move to keep the populace docile. The story of course goes alot deeper than this, but I think I have made a few good points here.

In the end, what made me make the final break from organized religion was what people were willing to do to others, all the while preaching to them, how wonderful a Christian they were and how righteous they were. More people have been killed in the name of religion than any other reason. Isn't it time we move on?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

Good points, but can I ask something? If they are really advanced enough to create zero point energy and ftl travel, then couldn't they just as easily enslave all of us if they really wanted to? So why try to trick us when they could enslave us either way?

I'm on the fence about this, but I don't really see the reason for the trickery. What advantage would it give them?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join