It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beastnwokillah

Thats why i just made a new forum post have a read mate.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by qvision

no i think Born of Sin is telling the truth except the dark ones are the ones teaching him. I want to help him.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
reply to post by BornOfSin

How long have you been having these fantasies and have you seeked medical attention yet ?

QV.

Are you serious? Since when are "fantasies" a medical symptom?

I just love this kind of replies, when they are trying to be funny and instead it just show us how ignorant they are.

Somethings never change.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Thank you so much for taking the time to type that. Its so sad so many will be deceived by this. Everyone needs to do some soul searching in these times. Listen to the Truth that is inside all of us. I am so happy that I will meet Christ soon but so sad so many will be deceived. It breaks my heart that some family members think like this. The ultimate reality check is coming, I pray for those that are blind to see the Truth, "Christ", before its to late.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

How I know? I am one of the pa-tal

Hey, a quick question comes to mind as I read through this captivating thread. I can't help but notice that in your signature you refer to this...whatever group it is...as "Paa-Tal," but elsewhere you refer to it as the "pa-tal." Why the discrepancy?

Otherwise, I don't have much to say. The first I ever heard of 'Archons' was from the Original Star Trek episode, "Return of the Archons" (The first episode I ever had the privilege to see, and to this day, my absolute favorite.) I have been fascinated with that name ever since and have attempted to research its origins, meanings, and mythos.

However anybody wants to add this one up--it's one of the most interesting threads I've seen on ATS in a LONG time. Great work, OP.

edit on 2-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beastnwokillah

People like me will be the first to be taken out but I stand by my belief and am prepared for whatever fate true believers will get during the coming of the NWO. I am a sinner who knows I will be in heaven as long as I do not abandon the lord and maintain my faith regardless of any trials and tribulation thrown in my way.

Amen to that! I am at peace with what is to come. I don't know if believers will be here for the whole tribulation or not, but I'm ready for what comes my way. Just so sad for those that are lost.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I appreciate you taking the time to fill me in on your thought process regarding how "this Jesus character fits in".

For myself, I also feel as if I know how he fits in, but I would like the OP to answer in detail. This way I know where the OP stands.

I am not a Christian, nor am I a member of any religion. It holds nothing for me in the light. I do, however subscribe to the teachings of the Rabbi, Jesus. I think he was the first and will be the last and if the OP does not see the importance in his story, then it will break his credibility with me.

Aliens may be nice and all.... but I will go with Jesus teachings before I take the OP's word from Aliens.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Well, very funny you should say that.

I have been spending the last few hours trying to understand and recreate detailed diagrams that have been popping into my head since this morning of (what I am told is) a working model for a zero-point energy generator.

The problem is that it am needing to read through mountains of "Physics for dummies" type pages in order to make heads or tails of what they are showing me.

But the basic design of it (from my crash course in Physics) is this:

Two hexagon frames, one contained in some type of vaccum. An intricate fractal design in the shape of a single spiral arm to the center of both, which directly oppose each other on the two frames. The spiral appears to be made of a cascading design which also appears to be all hexagons, in two sizes with none overlapping, perfectly symmetrical down a circular 'ring' centre. The steel framework is fitted with wiring across even spacing around the whole frame, but I am not sure exactly what this wiring is ... working on it now.

Every inward pointing face of the fractal is fitted with EM pulse generators. which fire in 'rapid firing' frequency bursts which collapse inwards to the centre. The normal one of the frames producing a positive EM pulses, while the vacuum one produces negative EM pulses.

Frequencies are matched on both and magnetic field vortices form with an almost perfect highly-charged central point. Vortex points come together in phase injunction, Zero point reaction takes place, and rapidly produces (quantized) photons.

Quantized reaction appears to accelerate the spiral fields like the last of a sink of water rapidly swirling down the drain and quantized photon production spikes dramatically. Frequency of the pulse generators is slowed to correct 'bulging' in the vortices.

Quantized photon output far exceeds pulse generation input.

I also saw a version of this which appeared to use alternating pulses and produce a much higher photon yield than the other model, but I was warned against looking into this.

Although I have very little physics experience. Surely it can't be quite as simple as what I am making out??? Any physics buffs in here?

They told me that the key to producing the correct field vortex with high yielding point was in the golden ratio of the fractal design and to only use EM frequency pulses that are within sequence from the frequency of the planets resonance.

If someone with advanced particle physics knowledge could help me work this out, I will LOVE YOU!!! I will go you halves in profit made from it, if it does prove to be a working model as claimed.
are you familiar with this guy? he's been talking with them too and he's been doing it for like twenty years

I think his coil is one of many kinds of new technological designs that involves toroidal pinch and nested vorticies as propulsion or energy production systems. Tesla was doing it over a hundred years ago, I think it's time don't you? I think that would be the best place to start in the to do list don't you? I mean what a better way to start than with cleaning up our biosphere while at the same time improving living standards globally? We could decentralize the corporate/political power structures and empower each individual with healthy living and enriched learning experiences. You would no longer need help from outside and would be perfectly autonomous in your ability to subsist and thrive in the world. How can the human race be expected to act responsibly without knowing the truth about our origins and those who co-exist with us?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stjarna1
Sorry but.. annunaki are for the most part two different groups this time on earth fighting for world dominance.. there are many alien groups these days but the good guys dont go for world dominance.. and gladly happily identify themselves from the Light of GodSource.. and never cross free will and always ask..
The real good guys have always protected us from annunaki..

see more at www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com contact no 051228 "of the usa and vulturies" (aliens behind the superpowers and superalliances) (use searchbox or click contacts)

the PROOFS is all THERE.

you are dealing with the enemy. If you are not one yourself, save yourself.
yes enemy comes with truth,as well. Though annunaki is EVIL. wants you NO good.
Demand their presence to leave in the name of Divine Source,God Aton of Light.

One world government.. ha.. NWO.. evil.. world dominance.. = evil.

I think the Enilites have been in control during the last age and the next age is of Aquarius, the water bearer, who is represented by one of Enki's family. They have always tended to be on our side so I'm optimistic.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
aw...dangitt...
on page one you went and wrote the aliens say God is just a put-on....so then where did this reality come from.....some-one has to be God.....think about it......if the aliens are our makers.....then who made them.?....
aren't we lucky to really have the Scriptures, so we can READ IT.!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I won't lie. I was extremely hesitant clicking on this, and very nearly clicked out of this thread once I started reading about "God" (in quotes for a reason) and the Bible. I was raised to believe in a God, but when I came out as Gay I tired of all the hate I was getting from religious persons in society and the Church in general. So I cut all ties with religion as I then and still do believe it cancerous to the world in its current form, and adopted an Agnostic view.

What you wrote, I do not regret reading in the slightest. The Catholic Church (incl. Vatican, Pope…etc) is extraordinarily, incomprehensibly corrupt and power hungry. That was even taught to me at my Catholic High School.

Personally, I believe that there are hundreds of billions (or trillions, quadrillions….decillions) of other intelligent civilisations out there. So, naturally, I sided with you when you dreamt (prophesied?) that the "Archon" or "Annunaki" or "The Greys" will return to Earth one day in the near or far future and it will mean wondrous things for our little backwater planet of the Milky Way Galaxy. Your post/s were very well written and seemed very thought out.

I still remain Agnostic, and, if I read your posts wrongly I apologise - but were you trying to tell me/us to start holding faith in the Bible and that Atheism/Agnosticism is wrong?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
oops. dang. 2nd time i did this tonight. sorry.

edit on 2-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by bottleslingguy

How can the human race be expected to act responsibly without knowing the truth about our origins and those who co-exist with us?

I believe the above quoted sentence to be extremely important!
We are all here looking for TRUTH, are we not? We are comparing stories and experiences....and I'm quite happy that so many people are participating in this thread....whether they believe the OP or not.
Communication is key. Too many folks are brainwashed to believe one truth.
Fact is.....we don't know the truth!! We believe what we choose to be truth.

If there are others co-existing with us.....but still we have to say IF. We really don't know.
I am content to have an open mind....to consider everyone elses' truth....
Yet there remains a hunger within me....to keep seeking....
I really want to know how we got here.
jacygirl

edit on 2-3-2013 by jacygirl because: I messed up 'the quote' process, lol

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

. Look at my avatar I was apostle Matthew so I am telling the almightys story but I hate the church because it does not tell the truth.
In saying that I was Arjuna, I was maitreya to name a few, so ghat is three riligions so far yet i am known of them.

Don't even know where to begin with that.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
98 flags and only 2 days old?
I will read this thread when I get back tonight.
Other than that send some contact my way if you can.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I read the first page of replies and was happy to see such a positive response! Usually threads like these get the old grilling because it seems unbelievable. But who can blame them? It's quite something to take on board.

.It's got to a point now where i have no idea what to do for the best. I'll continue to believe in God, of course. But i was raised a Catholic, and i still am to this day. But all i ever hear is "you shouldn't be a Catholic" or "Catholicism is wrong" I guess i'll just have to continue believing in God and being the best person possible. I have no idea what else people are supposed to do.

Things like this have, for years, captivated me though. I find it so interesting and quite frankly, not beyond the realms of possibility, that this could even be true. I do believe we have been lied to over the years. I truly do. But i think it takes a lot to take the jump in to the deep end, blind folded, and walk away from everything you think is "right". Im not going to to stop being a Christian/Catholic because of those in power sinning on all kind of levels. I'm here because of my belief in God. I think the religion is a good thing, it's just those who rule it that have done terrible things and given it a poor name.
edit on 2-3-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Once someone says that Christianity is an "astrological copycat religion," I just can't take them serious. The only thing pagan about Christianity is Catholicism. When Christianity emerged, the Romans tried to suppress it but failed to do so. When they couldn't they decided to start their own religion by taking Christianity and merging ideas that came from there pagan ideology. December 25th for example. That has to do with sun worship. However Jesus was never born on the 25th. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Tim. 4:1

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
.It's got to a point now where i have no idea what to do for the best. I'll continue to believe in God, of course. But i was raised a Catholic, and i still am to this day. But all i ever hear is "you shouldn't be a Catholic" or "Catholicism is wrong" I guess i'll just have to continue believing in God and being the best person possible. I have no idea what else people are supposed to do.

John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Its real simple and not about religion. Only thing important is a PERSONAL relationship with CHRIST.
I don't belong to any "religion", but I do have a personal relationship with my Savior Jesus Christ.

Only thing you have to do is ask him into your heart and ask him to forgive your sins...REAL simple.
edit on 2-3-2013 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am so sick and tired of the Vatican, catholics and pretty much every religion.

Gee, which of the 4,000+ religions are the "right" one?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join