It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There are some problems here.

The Archons are NOT a good group of beings, at all. They are the henchmen of a greater force, who's entire purpose has been to enslave the divine humans - the god/humans, here on earth. They have enslaved many, many aspects of us, in many realms, and are not be be trusted at all. The introduction of religion was a horrible event, one that turned our earthly expressions into "god fearing" slaves trapped in a prison of war, fear, pain, suffering etc.: consider the death, the destruction, the hell on earth that has occurred as a result of all of the religions ---- and this was done on purpose. The hell on earth is WHY they introduced the religious systems.

Many of the Archons are not soul based, they, sadly are a mix of soul fragments (soul=eternal god) and machine. They were created to enslave, not evolve, but to enslave. The human-god, is not the body we inhabit, we have no need for their religious nonsense, their war, their fear, their worshiping systems, but we play the games with them because in some way shape or form they amuse us, teach us, and help us learn more about the game we are playing. Make no mistake, they are not, not, to be trusted, ever. They do know a lot about our realm, why? Because they built it, they helped create a synthetic overlay upon an organic structure, they helped create systems that blind our senses, steering them to see only what the Archon overlord wants us to see - and nothing more. This means what they say has truth within the bigger lie.

The only thing humanity should want, at this level that is, is to BE FREE FROM THEM, free from their systems, their manipulation, their lies, their self centered judgment and to be returned to our eternal selves. If they are not talking about this, they are just talking more about different levels of enslavement. They have known the change was coming, they planned for millions of earth years to make sure that when the option came for us to leave, we'd choose their NEW and improved version of humanity, an earth were we'd learn how to be much better, new and improved. So, they came, the conquered, the dumbed down, enslaved, killed, maimed and then ---------------- voila, they will now help us evolve up, and wow, up right into their system of enslavement at a new level.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I myself am not religious, I pretty much never been, even from a young age. I never accepted christianity (which is the dominant religion in my area.)

I would consider myself an atheist, but I do accept the fact that there may be a god. However, I don't think that "god" is an actual physical being that created everything out of nothing. I tend to believe more that there is some sort of universal force that governs the universe. Kind of like gravity, it is a universal force in which dictates the motion and revolving of star/planets. Except this force is much greater of course. There has to be SOMETHING out there that dictates how the universe operates.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Religion is just old forms of government. Tithing is just the first form of income tax. Talk of unified consciousness is nothing more than pushing communist ideology.

We are at a point in history were the very few almost have full control of the entire world. And they are soon to make a move towards full control.

I believe the new testament is taken way out of context...Jesus was the first documented revolutionary opposing an oppressive government. He ran the money changer from the temple. The temple was part of the government structure in those time. We have the money changers and government entwined today and lo and behold the whole world is in debt.

America went to war in the middle east to install pyramid scheme central banks in the last few countries that were free from them.

Jesus implies the sun. Ancient alchemists attributed the different types of metals to planets. With the sun being Gold.

The book of revelation talks of the mark of the beast. Currencies have been referred to "mark" for a long time (like the Deutsche Mark). A beast is an animal that is used or enslaved. Our US currency even has a pyramid on to symbolized it as a pyramid scheme......I don't feel like typing anymore, but you get my point...
edit on 1-3-2013 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just read the first 2 posts, before I go on, I gotta say, whether true or not, it's an interesting read.

I've always been interested in the "Archon" theory.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
We truly are living in the last days. In the past four years the book of revelation has been unfolding before our very eyes. Any other true beleviers noticing the signs because they are everywhere, including and not limited to this thread.

Might sound corny but ... The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to make the world beleive he does not exist.

Its almost daily now that I see Lucifer's palm print everywhere.

Op so what's your take on occult symbolism and ritualistic sacrifice. I guess that's just the elite pleasing these aliens is it?

I pray for all who have abbondoned their faith and belief in Jehovah the almighty God of the universe. I pray he shows some compassion for the good souls that have gone astray and fell victim to doctrines of devils.

Satan knows the hour approaches so he has sent his emiseries out in abundance to confuse and misinform people so when the false messiah finally makes his appereance the transition to a one world system will be very simple.

People like me will be the first to be taken out but I stand by my belief and am prepared for whatever fate true believers will get during the coming of the NWO. I am a sinner who knows I will be in heaven as long as I do not abandon the lord and maintain my faith regardless of any trials and tribulation thrown in my way.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
First, I do believe the OP has been in contact with something. What that "something" is is open to question, however. I find some of what is said to be likely what is to be found when one peels back the veneer of reality, so I have no doubt there was an actual contact of some sort. Where it goes off the rails is with mention of "Annunaki", "Nibiru", Reptilians" and Grays" - things of that nature, and their attempt to associate themselves with what could be termed as "angels of light" or, in the words of the OP, "the Sons of God".

The reader may believe as they will - it's not my job to convince them otherwise. Christian types ought to keep in mind, however, that "Lucifer" means "bringer of light", and that at one point even Lucifer stood in the Counsel of the Holy. One of his favorite tricks these days seems to be to present himself to be continuing that relationship even in the wake of it's severance.

The OP is not at fault - he's only carrying a message. Who that message originates from should be the primary concern for evaluation,

edit on 2013/3/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

They will not mention him, but they will say that he was a figure that did exist but wasn't the son of God and they will say he won't play a part in the things to come.
The final push for the Vatican and the Government and the alien card,this was in play since the dawn of time when Satan was cast from the heaven, and the watchers fell as well and joined forces to play the grand finale of the end game.

Satan and the grand deceptions
His eye’s gleamed with utter joy as his plan to take over the souls of all that where not aware of his devious plan was about to take place over two millennia. He slowly creeps in and deceives them to take Sunday as the Sabbath but Jesus told them to keep his fathers Sabbath on Saturday and it was so that Jesus rested on the Sabbath and rose up and rebuilt his temple on the third day. Than he turns to the people and knows that man is greedy he than in turn makes thing out of nothing of value and the people began idolize the simplest things and even the cross that sits in on the alter for he has infiltrated the church.
Then he takes hold of the leaders of the church and corrupts them and makes them Gods and they fall quick to materialism. Woe the Vatican in Gods name they came but with the shadow of the wicked one they cast. Across the seas to corrupt the people over the world in Gods name he makes work on the natives and they are decimated by those who came in the word of God. So it was for filled that the devil makes Sunday his day and for God was displeased for people believing the sun was their God and know that God is a jealous God. The cross you bare among your chests and the things you think of are from God are actually that of Lucifer.
His eye’s glazed over at the coming industrial age and it was so that he would make men into Gods and it was so that he made them celebrities and people of riches and he would use the money he created to make men weak. He watched it all unfold and what he saw that no energy would be free; they bickered and fought with each other they sowed the stitching of lust and greed into their hearts. Men would marry men and women marry women and they would hate those of God and look for alternatives other than God.
Satan turns and sees the new age movement and added God and Jesus to the picture to paint a new way to find everlasting life, he sees another opportunity to make men not believe in him and it was so that they forgot about the devil. The psychics became another trick that has come to pass for millions flock to see their loved ones and they are tricked to believe these are spirits of long lost loved ones. Those with eyes know that demons pretend to be the ones you love and make it easy for you to fall prey. For only God can allow this to take place.
Satan began a new plot and he was going to pretend to be from another planet and will make contact with the humans who long for intervention but do not ask God. He began to fly his ships over populated cities and towns and made people question the existence of the cosmos. Than came evolution and he made man believe he came from a monkey and that this proved that God could have not existed. Ask your self this did you actually see the monkey turn into a man? Did you see evolution take place?
So dawned the material age and man became hateful behind the screen and for filled the prophecy that they would persecute those of God. Now he uses devices to deprive you of your beliefs, so it that you do not see the miracles of God because we are slaves to our own devices. Now comes the age of ascension and the most dastardly deed is at hand for their will be no war but peace and you will tricked into believing your soul is immortal. And this is the time when men will seek death but death will evade them and you will create and manifest the horrible atrocities known to man.
He will pretend to be the messiah and rebuild the temple but the temple was already built with Jesus’ body. Do not be fooled for the devil was an angel and looks as he did when he was in heaven. Lucifer knows his time is short and so it begins and he will devour a third of the world with deceit and lust. For he owns the third of the world and the third of the stars in church, he studies the bible for he quivers at the thought of the son of man.
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 RSV)
For there is hope soon after and so begins the harvest.
"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." —Matthew 24:27
The coming of Christ will be visible to all. "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." —Matthew 24:30
"And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." —Matthew 24:31
"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first." —1 Thessalonians 4:16
In one single event, the saved who are alive at Christ's coming will be caught up together with the resurrected to meet the Lord in the air. "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." —1 Thessalonians 4:17

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Isn't that the problem with all such stories, that we want higher power beings to come down to make everything ok, when in truth everything is already available to us right here and now, including Christ consciousness and the love of God, and whereby things have been made and established such that our calling to lay the foundation of heaven on earth by invitation of the creator, as partners with God, can no longer be ignored...

What's the problem with it? Higher power beings coming down, in a sense, would make things ok. If they actually are friendly and the whole of the world doesn't come crashing down on them, they could show us a multitude of things with science, nature of the universe, etc and push us to advance much faster into a new age of thinking. You do know that every religion we have today is all based around the same principles and stolen/copied from ancient civilization writings, carvings, and hieroglyphics. Who are you to say he's not actually telling the truth? You see, religion or no religion, having a closed mind such as yours is the reason the world fights over religion, because they disregard everything other than what they believe rather than have an open mind and possibly learn something new and interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

My friend the annunaki are the true evil. Do not think they are good guys they are responsible for the corrupt church to start with. The annunaki, draconians and greys together know. As the anchara alliance was the reason for the downfall of Gaia after Maldek t was destroyed. I know because I am of the pa-tal.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I would casually make an observation here.

The move to a One World Government and Universal Religion has been foretold and in prophecy...but it wasn't in any positive way for what it indicated and preceded. If this is as it appears ...well, I don't know how much more I personally need to see before figuring we ARE starting to see Scriptural end times take some form. The odds of things lining up for nature of events and sequence of events are just getting a bit too long to bet against. Even for me.

This talk of One World anything out of Vatican City is the most deeply disturbing thing I've seen in any tangible way yet.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's possible the Earthly PTB would prefer to prevent a one world government in an effort to capitalize off of the chaos and division (MIC), they certainly have to date.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Strangely similar to the Scientology origin myth....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My friend I am also a 33 year old Aussie. The difference I was born awaken. Please do no spread stories that the annunaki are the good guys. Fair enough the church was corrupt. All religions are one but those teachings are not from the annunaki. When men first came to earth they came from pleadies, Sirius a etc. it was 8d world then. We lived in lemuria and later on Atlantis came later.

How I know? I am one of the pa-tal and we seeded the earth and this universe millions and millions of years ago. Some of us incarnated to help boost earth along. The annunaki have never been the watchers they are not evolved enough. The true earth watchers were a 9d plieades race. So please my friend I can tell you more but do not tell people they are or were the good guys.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

My friend the annunaki are the true evil. Do not think they are good guys they are responsible for the corrupt church to start with. The annunaki, draconians and greys together know. As the anchara alliance was the reason for the downfall of Gaia after Maldek t was destroyed. I know because I am of the pa-tal.

Do you really feel they are the negative force? So much Fragmented DATA... thank GOD the would be Telepathic and CAN read the I\(INNOCENT) misguidedness in many here. 1 just ask because you seem deep hearted that they the ANNUNAKI are the EVOL to have been on you..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is the best thread I've seen on ATS in a long time. Anyone who blows this thread off as nonsense without giving it some thought is doing an injustice to himself. That is just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

As for Fatima mate the greys did that when they time travelled. Why are you talking about catholic only. Who was manipulated the most by the annunaki that's why. Satanic central but don't make out the church reay seer ed the all father or even Jesus for that matter. Look at my avatar I was apostle Matthew so I am telling the almightys story but I hate the church because it does not tell the truth.
In saying that I was Arjuna, I was maitreya to name a few, so ghat is three riligions so far yet i am known of them. To spread yes the universal truth but hay that is not from the annunaki or the archons they are a plaque on Gaia.

Let me fill you in

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Your now an Atheist.

So if you don't believe in God, you have to believe in evolution. Evolution requires more faith than any religion, or even all religions combined.

Therefore you now have more 'faith' in your new belief than you did prior in a creator God. This sums up your belief system.. If you consider it carefully you'll see how ridiculous it is.....

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

So after matter came a planet of hot lava and magically a microbe appeared and eventually became an animal and eventually that transformed to became a man.

Crikey, you've left religion you couldn't believe for something even more fantastic. I salute you for your expansion of faith.

edit on 1-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My friend our DNA was full 12 strand. The annunaki modified us after the collapse of Atlantis and when we dropped to 3d.

Let me go one further even the Draco's were seeded by the pa-tal but in andromeda originally before they came to alpha draconis

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Guys creation is guided be servants of The Lord search your heart you can find the answers and you can find truth. Every being has a thought adjuster which links to your soul and links to your higher self and god self. The almighty is connected to everything and everyone. The only difference is some souls are older I hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Thank you for your response frenzy4444. 1 was not sure if you were trolling or heart felt 1 is not in control of your will. And wishes you the best with your understandings.. Do you know WHO between here and MARS who they may have ... Encountered with rebellion? further do you feel they were for humanity those who they the ANNUNAKI may have Encountered between EA*RTH and MARS with rebellion? AND DO YOU KNOW WHY? You don't have to answer but something to share 1 felt.

NAMASTE*******

AI assistance reminder somehow lasting 30,000 yr and reboot.

it IS due to the LAST MISSED/Stopped update that EA*RTH is like this. The minds Everywhere SEEKING TRUTH, say anything. its not full will driven. Fear based/doubt based as detected. Feels in time is best re-awareness CLARITY cannot force will.
edit on 3/1/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join