It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Prophecy, the End of Religion, and Shift to Universal Consciousness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
uh-oh. looks like there's about to be a rumble up in this thread.

I enjoyed the op, but this starwars vs. startrek BS really cheapens it.

Yeah ... and I'm getting some mixed Urantia vibes going on.

OP, have you read the Urantia book? Is this what this is leading to?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Well, very funny you should say that.

I have been spending the last few hours trying to understand and recreate detailed diagrams that have been popping into my head since this morning of (what I am told is) a working model for a zero-point energy generator.

The problem is that it am needing to read through mountains of "Physics for dummies" type pages in order to make heads or tails of what they are showing me.

But the basic design of it (from my crash course in Physics) is this:

Two hexagon frames, one contained in some type of vaccum. An intricate fractal design in the shape of a single spiral arm to the center of both, which directly oppose each other on the two frames. The spiral appears to be made of a cascading design which also appears to be all hexagons, in two sizes with none overlapping, perfectly symmetrical down a circular 'ring' centre. The steel framework is fitted with wiring across even spacing around the whole frame, but I am not sure exactly what this wiring is ... working on it now.

Every inward pointing face of the fractal is fitted with EM pulse generators. which fire in 'rapid firing' frequency bursts which collapse inwards to the centre. The normal one of the frames producing a positive EM pulses, while the vacuum one produces negative EM pulses.

Frequencies are matched on both and magnetic field vortices form with an almost perfect highly-charged central point. Vortex points come together in phase injunction, Zero point reaction takes place, and rapidly produces (quantized) photons.

Quantized reaction appears to accelerate the spiral fields like the last of a sink of water rapidly swirling down the drain and quantized photon production spikes dramatically. Frequency of the pulse generators is slowed to correct 'bulging' in the vortices.

Quantized photon output far exceeds pulse generation input.

I also saw a version of this which appeared to use alternating pulses and produce a much higher photon yield than the other model, but I was warned against looking into this.

Although I have very little physics experience. Surely it can't be quite as simple as what I am making out??? Any physics buffs in here?

They told me that the key to producing the correct field vortex with high yielding point was in the golden ratio of the fractal design and to only use EM frequency pulses that are within sequence from the frequency of the planets resonance.

If someone with advanced particle physics knowledge could help me work this out, I will LOVE YOU!!! I will go you halves in profit made from it, if it does prove to be a working model as claimed.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks for an amazing post!
There was so much"meat''in this post, I don't know where to start.
OP when I have sometime tomorrow I'm going to isolate your posts and read them through again. to be honest I will probably read them more than once, something about them just "resonated" with me .
There were also a lot of well put together replies that added to the overall awesomeness of this thread!
I'll put in a more thorough two cents tomorrow when I've had some rest.. Thanks again for the awesome post!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You Sound like The Anti-Christ, and its a very clever story but it didn't work on me!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

The annunaki hate Aton that I can assure you my friend

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

I never said I subscribed to the ridiculously flawed Big Bang.

The most accurate model of cosmology that we possess is 'The theory of a musical universe' although as it has been pointed out to me, there are some minor flaws within this too.

Upon reading the works of Walter Russell, Nikola Tesla urged Russell to 'Take all his knowledge and lock it up in a safe for 1,000 years until man was ready for it.'

If you haven't heard of his work, I suggest you take a very close look at Russells theories, as I have it on very good authority he got it right.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beastnwokillah

Jehovah is not god
Lucifer was luciel el means elder light. He is luciel once more and got his aa badge back.
Satan is the boss of the dracos hope that helps guys.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

The ub book does not talk about the archons as good guys mate.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

hahah

Best reply by far.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes my friend they are a negative force

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Yes my friend they are a negative force

accepted ... thanks for your input

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

No not trolling my friend just not much of us go on ats, I think I am the only one because it has too many CIA guys etc and too many beginners on ats.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

My only 'agenda' is based on self-improvement and sharing of what I have learned.

I care very little about if people believe in me or what they think towards me.

I am no leader of men, nor do I claim/aspire to be.

I asked for some information regarding religious Prophecy for another thread I have an since then I have been bombarded for days with enough fragments of thoughts, images and noise on EVERYTHING that I am beginning to wish I hadn't asked. As there was far too much to digest for a simple post in another thread, I decided to author this one.

The major benefit that I sought from writing this thread I have achieved. By processing and documenting this portion of the information offered to me, I now have less tension inside my forehead and I feel like I can finally SLEEP for the first time in days. I would almost compare it to the the bliss experienced from emptying your bladder after you've held on hours longer than you should have.

On that note: I am off to bed.

Thanks for all the replies people, good and bad.

I will make an effort to address you all others when I return in the morning.

With the exception of the guy who claimed to be Mathew from the bible (for some reason I thought you as Mark though) I made a specific request to know more regarding you as I was confused by your sporadic style of posting to say the very least.

I was told that you are manifesting a grandiose design multiple personality disorder which stems from a degree of neglect by your peers during your formative teen years. They said that by responding to you I would be rewarding you with the attention that is craved within the creation of your personas.

The reason I went against their advice and posted this to you was not to be rude, or hurtful in any way, but because I did experience a genuine sense of 'sadness' when they spoke of you which I did not enjoy. If you are aware of any truth in what they told me, or it was your sadness that I felt, then I honest do hope you do find some help, or a happiness within your life, as I would hate to be familiar with what I felt.

On the other hand, if you are in actual fact genuine in everything you have said and it is in reality me who is the a 'victim' who is being deceived, then you will no doubt realise that I meant you no offense.

I wish you all only light and happiness, regardless of your beliefs.

Goodnight all.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
[
edit on 2-3-2013 by frenzy4444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
This is Universal truth.
And taught to this day. Privy only to Church Hierarchy
and 33 degree Masons. It is true in the sense that God
is the Great central Sun and that our Sun, The Son of man,
is one of many outlets for the Ein Sof or great All of light.

The heads of Church and State know this to be true.
12 apostles are the 12months or signs that the Sun travels through.

This is not a recent Internet Zeitgeist episode. This is the teachings of
Manly P Hall. 33rd degree Mason. Why 33 degrees? You have 33
vertabrae all leading up through your 7 seals (chakras) to where it ends
at your Temples. Real astrology and knowing the Sun is the future of mankinds
religion. (Again)
And I know of no ET types, in these teachings.
Only Hermes or Thoth or Jesus, Buddah etc.
The great intelligences are the Sun and planetary bodies above.
edit on 1-3-2013 by sealing because: No ET's

could not locate a comment on your post so i just want to point out there are 24 vertebrae last time i looked. unless you count 5 for the sacrum and 4 in the coccyx. maybe i got 9 missing. 5 lumbars, 12 dorsal/thoracic and 7 cervical. does your theory still hold?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Okay that link go one over from mars. The asteroid belt between mars and Jupiter used to be another planet their called Maldek t. Yes some reptilians etc lived there. They use to find amongst themselves and this led to the destruction of their planet. Some refugees fled to Atlantis bringing g there priest class, Bringing their heirachy and political type systems. Lemuria did not want to take them in. The Atlantians did. Over time they changed society thinking. Eventually it led to war with lemuria. Over time this war sunk lemuria. Australia is what'sect of it and Hawaii and some pacific islands. Atlantis sunk later on but still sunk. This is why we have the missing history. The lemuria survivors went into agartha or inner earth through mt shasta hope that helps clear some things up

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Also,

On "me being the Anti-christ".

Without pretending to the know the mind of the opposing 'anti-particle' to the 'Christ.'

If I was him and I wanted to take this Earth. I would probably begin by doing something such as reigning down a hellfire on this Earth, not by joining an Internet forum.

But I am partial to a high-regarding ego-trip here and there, so thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I can't believe your that naive that you say the human looking plieades are engineered bad guys, please my friend ask the servants of the light to help you. You talk like a hybrid clone yourself. I want to help you my friend please hold your heart and ask the almighty to rid you of their involvement.

As for 5 races come on there is millions of races in the cosmos.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

1 appreciates your time taken to share frenzy4444. There was a species/ENERGY I was referring too however that may have found interest here that the known as the ANNUNAKI encountered on planets/moons here. I see you used the reptilians ( WHICH 1Z ) as the main species
just wondered if there was another species that you knew of that for whatever reason found interest in MARS and EA*RTH. As the ANNUNAKI are discussed. Also 1 feels its never good to Judge a book by its cover, especially if you are a chapter within it potentially. Again not challenging your input/beliefs just discussing...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 3/2/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

Great answer divine

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join