It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf
reply to post by redindigo

im sorry but this is hardly "evidence" this is your opinion.

i could probably slow down Donny Osmond dancing in slow-mo on select frames and he will look crazy and "possessed"... have you never paused a tv show or movie while someone is talking? They look crazy/"possessed"/funny...

It is evidence what else is it ? Hello ! you're in denial.
edit on 1-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

One of the hallmarks of Schizophrenia is difficult to follow speech. They have a hard time staying on topic and finishing their thoughts.

I doubt she is suffering from Schizophrenia, because, her thoughts seem to be well formed and easy to follow/understand, instead of the disjointed ramblings one would expect otherwise.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

I don't think Satan has horns. Baphomet does. That's how he's always been portrayed.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

All I said was this:

ok, beyonce scary - boogie ooogie, possessed by spirit in performance, now what? What core message are you providing behind it all?

I'm not sure how that is considered rude, if you see it as "rude" it is just your emotional reaction because I was not trying to provoke when I replied to you in all honesty.

and so far, while people were willing to respond to me on the actual possibility that beyonce MAY be possessed - NO ONE has responded to me in regard to what is the core message behind saying that Beyonce is possessed by some spiritual force (if that is the case)..

edit on 1-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Very good point, Daryllyn. I was completely unaware of that. Thanks.

I had a good friend from high school who a few years after graduation ended up developing and being diagnosed with schizophrenia. He didn't have multiple personalities, but he was always rambling on about really weird stuff. He was also constantly writing stuff. I later came to find out that that's a symptom of schizophrenia.

A few months after it all happened he got put on medication for it and he's been normal ever since. He just recently graduated from college!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i dont think you understand the point... im not arguing what she said....

the point is anyone can hand pick frames/sections and slow them down to make it look crazy.. that video isnt "real evidence" as the poster states it as fact.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by dthwraith

Get used to it. There's a lot of rudeness on this thread (I'm even guilty of some of it lol). Honestly the naysayers just are no longer worth it. It's the same talking points over and over again that we've addressed ad nauseum. Now I'm only focusing on those who believe in this thread (like the thread was originally intentioned) and those who are genuinely curious.

I honestly suggest you do the same. Getting hit for T&C violations just isn't worth it

Exactly ! The naysayers are defeated ! The End.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Not convinced it has ANYTHING to do with Satanism. Where are you getting this information? If it was referenced in the bible I would understand.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Lol how do you know satan doesn't have horns? He's always portrayed like that. When I think devil I picture red guy with horns.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Exactly. I mean the interactions with them have illustrated a lot of good points on our side. More information has come out. I've even learned quite a few things.

But their time is passed. To them, this being moved to Skunk Works is a victory

I don't care because I honestly was originally gonna post it here in Skunk Works. I didn't because I didn't consider it "highly speculative." Speculative? Yes. Highly? No. I think her words are evidence enough.

Still, for this thread to be a failure I find it extremely interesting that it's one of the most popular on ATS right now. If it was a failure it'd be a page or two, maybe 5 at most. How many are we at now? 20 something?

So I think now we need to focus on those of us who believe in this stuff or those who are curious. Ignore the naysayers unless they bring up a point that we haven't addressed a thousand times already.

link   
reply to post by randyvs

lol if i am in denial then you are delusional..that video is just picking frames and sections while selecting quotes to make it appear as what you want to see. If i believe i see a pattern on the wall then i will start seeing more patterns on the wall.

once again not arguing that she cant be under the influence of Satan/demons/whatever just that this is hardly "evidence"..its an opinion.

link   

He's doing the all-seeing eye and the triple six. Look at his fingers. Three fingers in the formation of a 6. 666. It's pretty plain to see.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

There's nothing in the Bible to support that description. It was taken from pagan sources. Just like how Jesus is presented as a White dude. We know historically that's just not true. An artistic depiction proves nothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Anytime I see stuff like this it just reminds me how much I like Jay-Z. I hate rap, but cod bless him, and my St. Crowley smile at him from the aether.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ok, so if I have offended anybody in regard to whether or not Beyonce is possessed I am sorry, sincerely. If you believe Beyonce is possessed I should not make fun of that and be more open-minded.

Now if you want to "defeat" the non-believers, you can begin to do so by answering a simply question that has still yet to be answer. Even if some type of spirit is with Beyonce while she is performing, what would that mean? What would be the implications?

Where do you believe this 666 hand sign came from and how do you know that its exact purpose is to convey "666"?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72

Not convinced it has ANYTHING to do with Satanism. Where are you getting this information? If it was referenced in the bible I would understand.

The thread vindicates the OP and the Bible by showing for everyone to see demon possession is real. No way around it now. Unless the opposition can show this to be an elaborate stunt.

The breakfast of champions has been the opposition brought to you by General Mills.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

Man, look at her eyes!
Go find me another performer and pause it on a frame when their pupils are litteraly double the size that they were 20 seconds before and are making a twisted face like that. It doesn't even look like the same person.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Can you tell me why a demon wants to enter the body of a popstar? Would it not make more sense to enter the body of a world leader?

Or are Demons wanabe popstars?

Music effects how the mind thinks.

Demons want to effcet how the mind thinks.

Satan is referred to as a god of the air (on-air = radio waves)

And just because some use music, doesn't mean other don't use politicains, why are the two exclusive to one another, the demons can effect both.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

What the heck is in her mouth? Another tongue?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Now if you want to "defeat" the non-believers, you can begin to do so by answering a simply question that has still yet to be answer. Even if some type of spirit is with Beyonce while she is performing, what would that mean? What would be the implications?

I actually have answered that question long ago. Just not posed by you.

It means she is influenced by a demonic spirit and is spreading these subliminal messages to the youth. All of it is designed to get people used to the idea of the Illuminati and Satan for when they completely come out of the shadows and set up the Antichrist.

Of course I don;t know how answering that is gonna "defeat" anyone. Even with that answer those who don't believe still won't believe.

Where do you believe this 666 hand sign came from and how do you know that its exact purpose is to convey "666"?

Where did it come from? I don't know exactly. It's been around for a while. The Beatles were seen doing it. I believe it has something to do with Aleister Crowley though it could go back before him.

AC was involved in Satanism. So obviously if it came from him then it would have Satanic ties. So that's how I know it conveys 666.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join