It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by randyvs

Now if you want to "defeat" the non-believers, you can begin to do so by answering a simply question that has still yet to be answer. Even if some type of spirit is with Beyonce while she is performing, what would that mean? What would be the implications?

The thread vindicates the OP and the Bible by showing for everyone to see demon possession is real. No way around it now. Unless the opposition can show this to be an elaborate stunt.

Star for your decent reply.
edit on 1-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

What the heck is in her mouth? Another tongue?

It's a friggen snake ! As far as I can tell.

Laz

Don't feed the trolls my man.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i'll have to rewatch it.. didnt see that much detail... It looked to me like it was just lighting and poor quality on the video when it looked like it her eyes went darker.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redindigo
There are only two types of people on ATS, people seeking truth and those trying to corrupt it. The reason this site is allowed to exist it because of its powerfull use as a dis-information tool by paid shills. Why would anyone waste their time trying to discredit a thread they deem as pure nonsense anyways? Just sayin...

Damn, what you said !
The power of this site just smacked the corruption right in the face.

To the corruption protagonists ! Smack you in yo head !

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

Exactly, this is why I didn't believe she was possessed. It could have just been the lighting and the ugliness of the picture, but when I saw the reptilian eyes I knew THAT wasn't just the lighting...

So, the premise of this thread is that Beyonce is possessed and the reason WHY is because the spirit is trying to influence the masses to accept Satan.

I think if there were any candidate for this it would be a rock band, or lil wayne. In one of the songs he said "these b*** love me like Satan" and No One seemed to mind, so I think Lil Wayne would be better candidate for such than Beyonce, I never seem Beyonce making homage to Satan.

link   
reply to post by randyvs

Metaphorically speaking, of course.
Can't be too careful. You know the naysayers are looking for anything to jump on to say that we are violent or something.

link   
reply to post by arpgme

The lighting has nothing to do with her saying that she raised her hands in the air (a common form of worship) and a presence entered into her.

And not just accept Satan but to get the masses familiar or used to these things and be more accepting when it goes down.

And I'm sure there are some rock bands that do that stuff. I've seen Coldplay doing these Illuminati symbols. Lil Wayne is definitely another one. Watch his videos.

Beyonce definitely makes homage to Satan. Look how often she throws up that Illuminati pyramid
edit on 1-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

I stand corrected.

Silly me.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

- NO ONE has responded to me in regard to what is the core message behind saying that Beyonce is possessed by some spiritual force (if that is the case)..

It's pretty obvious WHY no one has responded.

One of your own quotes makes it so obvious:

Your "master" is a spiritual tyrant trying to gather as much souls for his own power and control. If that is what you choose, it is your choice, but don't say I didn't warn you, though.

Being brainwashed is not bliss. Ignorance leading to spiritual danger is not bliss, controlling people through a fear of torture is not love, if you think it is good to be in denial of REALITY and follow some aggressive spiritual entity, it is your choice, but I will keep repeating this message for those who have SOME hope...

You just described yourself there in perfect detail and yet you do NOT see it.

You yourself have been brainwashed by the "god of this world" and that one simple FACT keeps you BLINDED to the truth.

This is why so many times trying to talk sense into people wrapped up in cults like Scientology or Jehovah’s Witnesses seems like an almost impossible task.

They are literally BRAINWASHED which keeps them completely blind to reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ah yes that's true but religious art specifically portrays him like that. It's got to make ya wonder why they want to convey that image

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

Why they want to convey what message? Horned Satan or White Jesus?

Horned Satan came about as a way to combat paganism by the early Catholic church and to bring more pagans into the fold.

White Jesus was done for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Both. I'm honestly surprised by your response because that's exactly what I was going to say.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes, and no.

The first thing that we often fail to take into account in these matters is the fact that these are entertainers. No less, they are top-drawer, and possess a kind of brilliance. The nature of this brilliance is embodied in the capacity to call attention to themselves and keep audiences focused upon them and wanting more.

Identifying the symbols - which are absolutely present - in these performances, brands and images actually serves to further popularize them. When we create a polemic, we are dividing the audience into those who agree and those who disagree. Presenting this information in the format you have chosen and with the intent you move from only serves to encourage some people to embrace the message of your opposition.

Occultism is not automatically evil, incidentally. There are Christian mystics and there are mystical traditions within every faith. Sufism in Islam, Kabbalah in Judaism and mystery cults among the ancient Greeks and Romans are only the most salient examples. Some of what Jay-Z and Beyonce are up to appears to me to have to do with a cultural theme of increasing significance in the American Black communities. There are many firmly Christian African Americans, but the Biblical morality and traditions are not very much fun from the standpoint of the American mainstream entertainment culture. In addition, many black intellectuals (Huey P. Newton and Malcolm X among them) have correctly identified that Christianity was utilized throughout much of the Antebellum South to support slavery. This is also a complaint among some Native Americans: Why would a people much oppressed and much afflicted by a culture in turn adopt the religion of that culture?

No less, the rising popularity of occult-related symbols - outside of their context and with almost no understanding of their true meanings - has caused them to become incorporated in the entertainment culture promoted by American film and music. We should not be surprised: The wealthy and powerful are always decadent. ALWAYS. This is an unavoidable function of the corrupting influence of being able to do whatever one wants. What comes to be encouraged by Lord Acton's wisely identified "corrupting" influence is a kind of hyper-realized individualism and selfishness. This fuels increasing narcissism, already inevitably present in most of those who set out to become powerful, wealthy and famous. Such persons hold internally that they deserve things and that they are equally deserving of an unjustified degree of respect and even worship.

While your research is good and the video from "Good Fight" is delightfully well done, all of this entirely misses the point: The very nature and form of any of these performances - from Kiss & Queen to Maroon 5 or Beyonce - is fundamentally anti-Biblical. All staged performance of this sort, including also presentations in a more conservative style, utilizing the symbols of faith or state, focuses the viewer upon a very human individual or group in a position akin to the divine. The guy or girl on stage is the focus of worship and undue adulation. Beyonce could have come out in angelic attire singing about Jesus' mission to deliver us all from sin, and she would be engaged in an equally blasphemous undertaking. The content is less important than the form.

Even religious observance in a church or temple has this same problem, and we cannot afford to forget - since we are discussing essentially Biblical themes - that the Prophets of Israel very frequently did not find God in the Temple and did not work with or on behalf of the political powers or the sovereign. They found God in the wild places and challenged the rulers directly at the behest of God. Consider Elijah, Nathan, Samuel and Isaiah. Remember those "40 days" that Jesus spent in the wilderness?

The rising culture of "Satanism" that is so feared by many of a Christian religious outlook may or may not exist as a function of "Illuminati" conspiracy; in the end, this doesn't matter. The very systems by which we live and are ruled (including "mind-control" via entertainment media) are already in violation of much of Biblical commandment and divine intent. If the Bible is right, we are probably all in a lot of trouble.

And at any rate, who knows the mind of God? It may be in the End that even ATS offends the Lord.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

So the the christian devil is completely made up to literally demonize pagans. So what's the issue with demons and the illuminati if it was a lie to begin with?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Theres about 3 different verses in the bible that speak of how it is dangerous to slander celestial beings.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So the the christian devil is completely made up to literally demonize pagans. So what's the issue with demons and the illuminati if it was a lie to begin with?

Um, no. But why are you arguing with yourself?

But no the "Christian devil" is not "completely made up." The images of him are. They are based in paganism. Keep in mind that the Catholic church took in a lot of pagan symbolism and practices for both good and bad purposes. Keep in mind that while the images of Satan come from paganism, so do the practices of Christmas and Easter.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

They are literally BRAINWASHED which keeps them completely blind to reality.

Ya Murg,
I call it brain washed beyond recognition.

The one thing that makes sense out of all that is going on here in this thread. And the world we live in is totally and frivolously rejected by those who refuse to see the truth.

Praise Jesus Christ and his righteous army. Come swiftly I pray you.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join